Obamacare, as explained by Mitt Romney's Powerpoint presentation to the Heritage Foundation in 2006

Roger47 2012/07/06 20:11:29
I like it!
Who cares?
The link provided below will take you back to 2006, with a powerpoint presentation by Mitt Romney ecxplaiining what is now known as Obamacare.

http://www.intellectualbubblegum.com/mitt-romney-gives-person...

Read More: http://www.intellectualbubblegum.com/mitt-romney-g...

• Lee 2012/07/14 23:52:29
    Lee
    Mighty M*tt is full of Sh*t
  • JCD aka "biz" 2012/07/07 07:28:51
    I like it!
    JCD aka "biz"
    +1
    Mitt "Tax Credit" Romney will have trouble explaining why he supported Romneycare and now opposes Obamacare!
  • #Justice4Trayvon 629 BLOCKT... 2012/07/07 03:54:42
    I like it!
    #Justice4Trayvon 629 BLOCKT CONS
    +3
    Well, the DNA test results have come back. It appears that Romneycare has a 99.99% chance of being the father of Obama's Affordable Care Act.
  • Pat 2012/07/07 03:49:47
    +2
    Yes, Obama should use this in one of his ads!!
  • Dana 2012/07/06 23:01:14
    I like it!
    Dana
    +3
    Obama ought to use this kind of thing in all his ads!!
  • ehrhornp 2012/07/06 21:12:47
    Who cares?
    ehrhornp
    +1
    Mitt will say something else next month. lol Mr. Flip Flopper should not be taken seriously.
  • Lee ehrhornp 2012/07/14 23:52:51
    Lee
    +1
    Mighty M*tt is full of Sh*t
  • ehrhornp Lee 2012/07/15 04:02:58
    ehrhornp
    +1
    Ain't that the truth.
  • Aurora 2012/07/06 20:18:54
    Who cares?
    Aurora
    The People of Mass wanted that piece of legislation. The American People do not want Obamacare or Romneycare, one thing Romney gave the people what they wanted. So Screw off Obama Sycophant.
  • Roger47 Aurora 2012/07/07 06:28:25
    Roger47
    +1
    Aurora, Romneycare worked. It worked so well that 97% of the people in Mass. have insurance. And it was good for jobs. Their unemployment is only 6%. DO you support getting health coverage to 97% of Americans and reducing unemployment to6%?
  • Aurora Roger47 2012/07/07 20:37:55
    Aurora
    +1
    I did not want Obama care, ROMNEY CARE IS FOR THE STATE OF MASS, which we know is a socialist cradle to grave state, this is what they wanted, Romney gave it to them. I DO NOT WANT OBAMACARE, I feel sure that their was not 20 new taxes in Romney care either. So You will not change my mind, go get your medicaid you stupid fool. Useful Idiots of the left.
  • Roger47 Aurora 2012/07/07 21:38:32
    Roger47
    SO you want to continue to pay higher medical costs to subsidize those who choose to not buy insurance. That is generous of you to so willingly pay for those too cheap to pay for themselves.
  • ehrhornp Aurora 2012/07/15 04:10:12
    ehrhornp
    just love how present day phony conservatives disregard the republican 11th commandment. By attacking Obama as a socialist, you are also attacking Richard Nixon as a socialist. Do you know how silly you sound?

Don't worry I am not trying to change your mind but I hope you realize that obama care is an republican invention.
  • Aurora ehrhornp 2012/07/15 14:06:08
    Aurora
    Well at least Nixon was found guilty of is crime and Obama is still in action. Obama is a socialist and an imperial he just spent 100 million on ads, too bad he did not donate that to his voter base. Just another rich democrat for you lemmings to go over the cliff with.
  • ehrhornp Aurora 2012/07/15 15:30:53
    ehrhornp
    Sad thing is Nixon would not be found guilty today. He wouldn't even be charged and the Washington Post sure wouldn't do the investigating that went on back then.

My point is that calling Obama a socialist, you are also calling Nixon a socialist. I think most intelligent people of history would disagree.

You know how much Mitt is spending on adds? You can thank the SC who has turned politicians into whores. Thanks republicans, just another if not the main reason I would not vote republican.

Shame you have fallen for the right wing propaganda. A little class envy do we have? Shame you can't tell the difference between Mitt and Ted Kennedy.
  • ehrhornp Aurora 2012/07/15 04:04:28
    ehrhornp
    The American people also do not want rising health care. The American public unfortunately have been brainwashed by the idiot right into being against something originally proposed by republicans and I am not talking about Mitt.
  • Aurora ehrhornp 2012/07/15 14:08:00
    Aurora
    May have been proposed by the Heritage foundation but it did not include the 21 taxes the democrats attached to it, they wanted tort reform but the democrats did not read the monstrosity of the bill and passed it against the wishes of the American people. Democrats passed it, it was Hillary's bill that they passed. So you can spin it anyway you want it is the albatross around the democrats neck.
  • ehrhornp Aurora 2012/07/15 15:36:01
    ehrhornp
    Tort reform is nothing but a sham. Large judgements only account for something like 1 or 2% in the rate making process. The areas that did institute tort reform may have seen a reduction for a short period of time but not for long. So why should someone who was seriously injured by a doctor's malpractice be limited on how much they can recover? Lets say you have breast cancer on your right side. The doctor goes in and removes your left side. You would be in favor of limiting the amount you can get?

2014/12/19 01:40:29