Obama wows us again, OBAMA said go ahead on a car that was not meant for production,,,,Chevy Volt was touted by President Obama three days ago,,,He is gonna buy one!!,,,,Today they have stopped production on them !! Another winner for OBAMA....

hazel 2012/03/03 15:15:10
In all fairness ,we certianly cant expect our PRESIDENT to be on top of everything , after all he has movies to make ,movie stars to entertain, partys to throw ,...35 k fund raisers to throw, golf to play , money to spend ,lies to tell,vacations to go on, oil pipe line to turn down,.... teleprompters to read the view to go on , letterman to go on,,,,,coaching his daughters basketball team after he ran off her coach....songs to sing.......sports figures to entertain,,OPRAH to get money from........Syria to ignore and slobbering all over the radical muslims about the q'uran saying sorry and telling the American people he calmed every thing down and after that Americans are murdered.....not to mention the enegry it takes to lie ie Chevy VOLT..American is this really the man You want in the WHITE HOUSE?????????

• Charu ∞ijm♥∞ 2012/03/03 16:07:15
    President told us all was well with solyndra ,just weeks before it collapsed
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +17
    I am just totally disgusted with this ...... humanoid....I am sick of all the lies and his actions.
    HECK NO! I do not want IT for another 4 years....not even for another hour! I will fight to the end to get rid of him and this current situation we are now experiencing in this nation.

America under obama America under obama America under obama America under obama obama failed businesses obama failed businesses obama failed businesses

• BUCCANEER~POTL~PWCM~JLA 2012/03/06 10:46:52
  • dominic garcia 2012/03/05 04:22:10 (edited)
    President Obama nevers seem to know what is really happening in our Country
    dominic garcia
    +2
    Obama needs to resign and go to hollywood where he belongs. He will be a good comedian. He is the greatest joker. He makes me laugh all the time.....
  • Concern... dominic... 2012/03/06 12:52:53
    Concerned Voter
    +1
    "He will be a good comedian. He is the greatest joker. He makes me laugh all the time....."

That's odd, most people think of him was the other Joker. The one that is not funny. The one from Batman.

obama Joker obama Joker obama Joker
    Oh, let's not forget the Batman villian "Two Face" which would fit Obama as well.
    obama Joker obama Joker
  • dominic... Concern... 2012/03/06 13:27:12 (edited)
    dominic garcia
    +3
    I agree with you, but I can not help it, he does and says some of the most ridiculous things. Yesterday during the meeting with Netanyahu he was making these faces of despair, I loved it....I can only imagine what he was thinking according to his facial expressions. You must admit he is a character. Here is what I think he was thinking............."Oh no!!!!! How do I get out of this one? My muslims friends are going to hate me again! I know, I know.....I will just do a national speech tomorrow and tell everyone how wonderful and beautiful Islam is.....that will do it, I am sure, I'll have them loving me again."
  • Concern... dominic... 2012/03/08 11:26:35 (edited)
    Concerned Voter
    +1
    Oh, I bet he has already done it behind closed doors where cameras can't see him bowing and microphones can't hear him. What got me was the pathetic BS he was spewing why he wanted to move the G-8 Meeting to Camp David. Come on, that was election year politics where he didn't want to appear as a week leader in front of the most powerful economic leaders in the world when the OWSers will eventually riot in Chicago like they plan to. (Oops, i forget, liberals don't riot, They just have violent protests. [yeah, right. it's a riot.]) That would have been used by the Republicans against him in the Presidential campaign. By moving it to Camp David, it makes him look Presidential and in control of things. It would steal the national spotlight away from the Republicans again in May where (on May 8th) the Indiana, North Carolina, West Virginia, (on May 15th) Nebraska, Oregon, (on May 22nd) Arkansas, Kentucky, and (on May 29th) Texas Presidential primaries all take place. The G-8 summit is on
    May 18-19, 2012 and the NATO Summit is on May 20 - 21 2012 right between the primaries on May 15th and May 22nd.. If you haven't noticed, Every single time an important day in the Republican primaries happens that would have the Republicans as the front page news that would have been leading off the nightly news, Obama pulls some stunt to push them back and have his name mentioned first in the news?
  • dominic... Concern... 2012/03/08 15:31:49
    dominic garcia
    +1
    You are right..... Obama always has to take the spotlight.
  • akhippie 2012/03/04 23:08:47
    akhippie
    +2
    I still can't figure out whether he has an agenda to bring down America, or is he so blind, and full of him self he does not see the damages he is causing.
  • dominic... akhippie 2012/03/08 15:32:35
    dominic garcia
    +1
    It must be both.....
  • akhippie dominic... 2012/03/08 15:39:57
    akhippie
    That would explain the rapid pace by which he is running this country down, for sure.
  • PhillipDavis 2012/03/04 18:29:05
  • Chi~Cat 2012/03/04 18:25:44 (edited)
    I have a different answer
    Chi~Cat
    +4
    Man, you guys haven't seen anything yet...That azzhat will be here 4 days BEFORE our primary....a luncheon at the Chicago Palmer House Hilton to be hosted by Duncebot's demo/libby attorneys of this fair city...to the tune of up to $35,000 per PERSON. NOT a TABLE. Want a piece of raw chicken? Pay $2,500 booms...there ya go jokers...IT only comes here to whore for dough re mi...that's IT. Evidently, IT is a wee bit worried of SuperPac $$$$. Watch for my blog on this BS that will be happening here. I better be able to play volleyball on the beach...you people haven't seen anything yet.. Wake up. Quit your crying and band together... Took a Nation of fools with VRS to vote this Fraud in...remember that...not one city...we know what the hell is going on, here. Wake up! Or, else, cry. Don't blame Chicago.. Blame yourselves for not being educated when ya go to the polls. Simple. Enough of the division.

EDIT: I VOTED...FOR OS!

http://blogs.suntimes.com/swe...

http://www.politico.com/news/...
  • USC Gamecock fan 2012/03/04 17:28:41
    USC Gamecock fan
    +3
    LMAO go figure that is obama. He is so busy trying to undermine the country until he doesn't know what is happening obama  stupid
  • M A 2012/03/04 06:23:32
    M A
    +3
    How long before GM has their hands in our pockets again?
  • Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥ 2012/03/04 05:32:07
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    +4
    Obama can't be trusted. He needs to go, He is the worse President and he is destroying America by the minute.
  • Concerned Voter 2012/03/04 04:10:12 (edited)
    Concerned Voter
    +2
    Oh well, I guess he expects us all to go back to buying the $118,750 Tesla Roadster that he had endorsed and thought we all could afford. There is nothing like a President who endorses an exspensive foreign made car so we can send our dollars overs seas and support automakers in other countries. And we should do it just so he can persue his enviromental agenda. The sad parts are I do think the tesla roadster is a great loooking car and I do think the Volt still is a great idea. UPDATE: GM is only going to suspend production for 5 weeks, not shut it down. Obama isn't wrong on everything but he is wrong on a lot of things.
    tesla roadster
    tesla
    Chevy Volt
    Chevy Volt Obama
  • akhippie Concern... 2012/03/08 15:51:16
    akhippie
    I think you mixed the Tesla Roadster up with the Fiskar. The Fiskar Co. got a $529mil. loan gaurantee and they closed down there Deleware plant and will be building their cars in Finland. Tesla does buy the body of the car from England, it's the Lotus Elise body, the rest of the car is built in the USA. Their new Model S is going to be completely built in the USA according to the company.
  • Concern... akhippie 2012/03/09 10:02:37
  • Concern... akhippie 2012/03/09 10:41:41 (edited)
    Concerned Voter
    If you had read the whole article that I had just posted, you will see that it is both Teslia and Fiskar. And judging from their prices, it seams nether one of them intends to build and market the next Model T (a low priced car Ford had built in order to expand the market so that every working man could afford to buy and drive a car). And as you can see from the article, both are politically connected to Obama. And Tesla plans to build the Model S in California while the roadster's body is assembled in the UK but the final assembly is Menlo Park, Ca .
    The problem with the Teslia is it's battery. If you leave it sit there for a couple of weeks, like say you go on 2 week vacation, the battery does a natural thing all batteries do, Natural Discharge, and possible go dead and you can possibly end up having to buy a new battery at $40,000 a piece. The Teslia car needs to be recharged regularly.
    But it still un-nerves me when the words like "Energy Department officials said such loans, by their nature, are risky because the department is financing innovative," because "Innovative Financing" and "Creative Financing" are usually buss words for something illegal, shady or unethical going on. and It doesn't help when the Executive Director of Department Of Energy’s Loan Programs Office, Jonathan Silver, makes the loans, issues a statement denying reports of it inabilty to monitor these companies' prograss and then he resigns.
  • akhippie Concern... 2012/03/09 21:04:27
    akhippie
    Thank you, I just read the entire article, I feel less positive about the projects now. While we need alternative energy, investments with taxpeyers dollar does seem very risky. We need to encourage more private sector involvment. If it's such a good investment it shouldn't be that hard to get private sector investment. Maybe that's why there isn't, the technologies aren't there yet for wise investors?
  • Concern... akhippie 2012/03/10 21:23:06 (edited)
    Concerned Voter
    The techology is there. has been for years. Electric cars are not a new idea. Hybrids are.
    The problems for investers is pretty clear,
    !. The high price means a limited market for the product.
    2, The problem with electric cars is and always has been the battery life and recharging it. People might be afraid to buy the car in fear that there is not enough infrastructure of quick charging stations to support long cross country driving, where if people on long drives - like vacation driving,- can pull in for a quick charge or they forget to charge the battery overnight at home with a trickle charge. Charging the battery off of home current trickle charge has been solved a long time ago. It is on the on the road problem that exists here. and here, it is where all the alternative fuel solutions share the same problem - support infrastructure. - the recharging and or gas stations equipped to handle the alternative fuels.and the electric cars and repair those cars. And that is where this problem becomes a conundrum because the gas companies whose gas stations would be the best way to solve this problem with any alternative means of transportation involve alternative fuels and so on, won't invest their money to adapt their stations unless there is a fleet of cars out there large en...

2, The problem with electric cars is and always has been the battery life and recharging it. People might be afraid to buy the car in fear that there is not enough infrastructure of quick charging stations to support long cross country driving, where if people on long drives - like vacation driving,- can pull in for a quick charge or they forget to charge the battery overnight at home with a trickle charge. Charging the battery off of home current trickle charge has been solved a long time ago. It is on the on the road problem that exists here. and here, it is where all the alternative fuel solutions share the same problem - support infrastructure. - the recharging and or gas stations equipped to handle the alternative fuels.and the electric cars and repair those cars. And that is where this problem becomes a conundrum because the gas companies whose gas stations would be the best way to solve this problem with any alternative means of transportation involve alternative fuels and so on, won't invest their money to adapt their stations unless there is a fleet of cars out there large enough to support the adaptions and the the sells of those cars will be hampered by the lack of those stations because people be afraid of running out of gas or Battery power in the middle of nowhere and can't get to the nearest station for help. fast chargers are needed.
    http://www.technologyreview.c...

That's why I hope the Hydrocell techology takes off because it makes more sense than any of the alternative fuel solutions out there and it burns cleaner too.
  • akhippie Concern... 2012/03/11 17:34:31
    akhippie
    +1
    What do you think about the cars that run the drive solely off electric but have a gas generator on board recharging the battery, smaller engine less gas, do they work. And how about natural gas as a temporary solution until Hydrocell technology advances to be practical?
  • Concern... akhippie 2012/03/11 18:23:43
    Concerned Voter
    +1
    "What do you think about the cars that run the drive solely off electric but have a gas generator on board recharging the battery, smaller engine less gas, do they work. " I believe I said I was in favor of that. I believe natural gas in some counrties is already in use and there is some trade offs with it as in the cars don't go that fast and refilling takes awhile.
  • Rodney 2012/03/04 03:36:40
    I have a different answer
    Rodney
    +3
    I'm betting this was his first vehicle too betting vehicle
    betting vehicle
  • dispatcher 2012/03/04 03:02:05
    dispatcher
    +4
    Just another one of his green project turned brown.. He has no clue as to what is really happening in this country & that is the BIGGEST reason why we need to get rid of him !!!
    OMG = OBAMA MUST GO !!!
  • John Storz 2012/03/04 01:05:06
    John Storz
    +1
    Well at least he's backing his decisions up... sure, they're the wrong ones to make but...
  • hazel John Storz 2012/03/04 01:30:36
    hazel
    +1
    huh?? well at least he wiped off the blood after he stabbed the person ???
  • John Storz hazel 2012/03/04 01:33:53
    John Storz
    +4
    yup, I'm trying to find the good in everything lately.
  • hazel John Storz 2012/03/04 06:19:37
    hazel
    Well dont waste that good energy on OWEBAMA
  • akhippie John Storz 2012/03/04 23:05:44
    akhippie
    That's very commendable, it must get difficult at times lately.
  • John Storz akhippie 2012/03/05 00:46:46
    John Storz
    +1
    Not really, I'm generally a very sarcastic individual, so it's coming naturally... or sounding like it...
  • Damocles 2012/03/04 00:03:20
    I have a different answer
    Damocles
    +1
    Obama does not run General Motors, they are free to build or not build the Volt. If the President likes the Volt and you don't, it's just your opinion against his. Can't you find something better to do with your time than waste it hating Obama? And it is a waste of time, November will show whether you're right or not, so between now and then, get a life.
  • hazel Damocles 2012/03/04 01:30:56
    hazel
    are you alright??
  • Damocles hazel 2012/03/04 03:23:05
    Damocles
    +1
    I'm fine, thanks for asking.
  • hazel Damocles 2012/03/04 06:20:25
    hazel
    NO ,your statement tells me you dont have a clue about this post
  • Damocles hazel 2012/03/04 19:01:32
    Damocles
    And your statement tells me that your opinion is all you have. You know of course that everybody has one.
  • hazel Damocles 2012/03/06 16:35:46
    hazel
    oh oh every one has ..never mind
  • SunShine Damocles 2012/03/04 02:54:43
    SunShine
    +3
    really? then why was he able to subvert the law and pay off the unions instead of the shareholders of the company? Why did he give them all that $$$ to build the volt then???

ogm
  • Damocles SunShine 2012/03/04 03:22:33
    Damocles
    +1
    The Union and General Motors negotiated the contract, as far as the Volt, Obama didn't design or build it, and as for the technology there was no guarantee it would be an instant success. Other automobile companies are doing well in the field, G.M. just didn't happen to be one of them. No guarantees in this world people, you pay your money and take your chances.
  • SunShine Damocles 2012/03/04 03:33:13
    SunShine
    +2
    obama gave them the money to build it.. it was his baby.. his green car.. it was going to sell millions of cars..!!! yeah.. just like solyndra.. they did well too and all the other green energy money he has flushed down the toilet.
  • Marc Allen SunShine 2012/03/04 04:02:19
    Marc Allen
    Can I ask you honestly if you care about clean air?

2014/11/25 00:46:08