"Obama Would Have Been Carrying Our Bags’ a Few Years Ago" Bill Clinton Do the Clinton's secretly want Obama to lose the election?

CAPISCE 2012/09/03 15:13:36
Yes, An Obama win hurts Hillary in 2016
Yes, Obama pulled the race card
Both A and B
No, The Clinton's are on board
The New Yorker has published a piece titled “Let’s Be Friends: Two Presidents Find a Mutual Advantage,“ in which they claim Bill Clinton told Ted Kennedy that Barack Obama ”would have been carrying our bags” a few years ago during the last presidential election.

The statement, passed on to the New Yorker by sources of Tim Russert, was allegedly made in an effort to convince the late senator to endorse Hillary Clinton for president.

The New Yorker relates:

Bill Clinton, in an effort to secure an endorsement for Hillary from Ted Kennedy, said to Kennedy, “A few years ago, this guy would have been carrying our bags.” Clinton’s role in the campaign rattled Obama. He told ABC News in an interview that Clinton “has taken his advocacy on behalf of his wife to a level that I think indicates his dislike for Obama"
Bill Clinton will be giving a keynote address at the Democratic convention this week in Charlotte, North Carolina

• ed 2012/09/03 19:47:37
    Both A and B
    ed
    +4
    It's not much of a secret because most of us want him to lose as well.

• pops 2012/09/05 16:58:30
    Both A and B
    pops
    +1
    Bill knows that bone in the nose and bell on the toes politic doesn't work.
    Yes, Obama pulled the race card
    +2
    We can safely say that the Obamas do not like the Clintons and the Clintons do not like the Obamas. I have heard there are even more eye openers in this article - People, one by name, very very close to the Clintons say that they will not be voting for Obama and expect that the Clintons will not vote for him either.

The article also says that Bill Clinton did not and does not think Obama is even remotely qualified to be president. Apparently he is speaking at the convention because he was begged to do so and thinks it is funny that Obama had to ask him considering Obama's ego.
  • Swampdog PWCM 2012/09/03 22:44:05
    Both A and B
    Swampdog PWCM
    +1
    What Clinton said to Ted Kennedy was," This guy would be going to get us a cup of coffee a few years ago."
  • nbarton2 2012/09/03 22:04:45
    Both A and B
    nbarton2
    +2
    Hillary was pulled down by the media during the 2008 campaigns, she had better policy and programs in mind than Obama, even President Clinton stated this many times over as well as others and yet the media pummeled her, while boosting Obama in the eyes of voters.
  • ed 2012/09/03 19:47:37
    Both A and B
    ed
    +4
  • WWZ Captain 2012/09/03 18:18:31
    Yes, Obama pulled the race card
    WWZ Captain
    +1
    Bill was right.
  • l 2012/09/03 17:49:08
    No, The Clinton's are on board
    l
    +1
    In my opinion the Clinton's are distencing themselves from this administration because I believe Hilary may want to run in 2016. They don't want to get caught up in the fray! It's a balancing act!
  • Htcbm1 2012/09/03 17:39:31
    Both A and B
    Htcbm1
    +1
    Yep, that's it!...
  • JET 2012/09/03 17:22:45
    Yes, An Obama win hurts Hillary in 2016
    JET
    +1
    Only a democrat could make a statement like that and not bring the wrath of their party down on you. I think Hillary is still secretly eying the presidency. Bill would make a great first lady.
  • Maddog 2012/09/03 17:21:06 (edited)
    Both A and B
    Maddog
    +2
    Carrying Clinton's bags would have been a job in keeping with Obama's aptitudes and abilities. Obama as POTUS, is a living example of the "Peter Principle" at work.

job obamas aptitudes abilities obama potus living peter principle work
  • Space Invader 2012/09/03 17:17:14
    Yes, An Obama win hurts Hillary in 2016
    Space Invader
    +2
    I think they do...
  • MR. 2012/09/03 16:56:15
    Both A and B
    MR.
    +3
    OBAMA'S BEEN CALLED; "THE CLINTON'S", CADDY, POOL CLEANER AND DOG WALKER! *(AS REPORTED BY THE NEW YORK TIMES!) -"As a respectable republican, I can wrap my mind around that, and still peacefully sleep at night"-
  • Pedro Doller ~Inc. 2012/09/03 16:43:11
    No, The Clinton's are on board
    Pedro Doller ~Inc.
    Not only are they on board, they run the show. This is Clinton 3. About 70% of the 0 administration's staff is made up of Clinton retreads including Mr.Fix it. After the 0 was anointed the election, he looked around and said, "Hey, what do I do now?" His political guru, Axelrod came to the rescue (a Clinton retread himself) and told him, "Hey let's hire the Clintons, they're not doing anything anyways." and that, my friends is how Clinton 3 came into being.
  • CAPISCE Pedro D... 2012/09/03 16:56:49
    CAPISCE
    +2
    So u feel the Clinton's hold no resentment toward Obama for pulling the race card?
  • Pedro D... CAPISCE 2012/09/03 17:14:05
    Pedro Doller ~Inc.
    I think they tell him what to do, they (the same people that ran the Clinton show) run the 0 show. What we see is promotional show business, just like trying to sell tickets to Summer Slam professional wrestling. The 0 is just a sideshow front man, that's why he needs a TelePrompter. What happens legislatively is Clinton 3, where the dismantling of the US began.

As for a race card, they probably told him to do it, just like they staged the fake Monika Lewinsky blow job. They, the Clinton team, are absolute masters at playing the public. On top of that, you can place all of the 0's economic collapse square into the lap of Clinton. They're so lovable.
  • CAPISCE Pedro D... 2012/09/03 17:17:58
    CAPISCE
    Oh come on man-Hilliary was visible pissed, she isn't that good of an actor. Watch the videos of her relating to Obama pulling the race card
  • Pedro D... CAPISCE 2012/09/03 17:59:29
    Pedro Doller ~Inc.
    Do you have a link to the video, maybe I went passed it.

Maybe they both hate the 0's guts. Mostly because Bill still wants to be the star. When I say the Clinton's still run the show, I mean "team Clinton", 0's staff. They all put up with 0s wana be ghetto gang banger stuff as long as they get to set policy.

As far as Bill being an actor, check out this one, after they had Ron Brown snuffed.

As far as Hillary being an actress, here's a video sort of, a bit long.

• Kronan_1 2012/09/03 16:34:06
    Both A and B
    Kronan_1
    +2
    It's not a secret. The Clintons did not want Obama to even be nominated. The superdelegetes were forced to vote for Obama when Hilliary was actually was the most popular . Even the Democrats know that a woman can't win the Presidency.
  • 4570GOVT 2012/09/03 16:32:08
    Both A and B
    4570GOVT
    +2
    The Clintons " HATE " Obama !
  • Steve Boston 2012/09/03 16:23:08
    Yes, An Obama win hurts Hillary in 2016
    Steve Boston
    +3
    I think they both hate his guts.
  • ConLibFraud 2012/09/03 16:19:14
    Both A and B
    ConLibFraud
    +1
    None of the above!!!! Please get better at your answer choices and try to remember the 1st Amendment!!!!!

The Ofrauds are still carrying the baggage ... just different baggage!!!
  • CAPISCE ConLibF... 2012/09/03 16:52:48
    CAPISCE
    +1
    Real simple solution, Don't answer the poll if you have a problem with the choices
  • ConLibF... CAPISCE 2012/09/03 17:08:19
    ConLibFraud
    Oh that's great! Just stomp on the 1st.
  • CAPISCE ConLibF... 2012/09/03 17:11:19
    CAPISCE
    Then stop acting like a bitch and answer the question or move on. You can ask your own questions if you wish.
  • ConLibF... CAPISCE 2012/09/03 17:13:38
    ConLibFraud
    When you stop stomping on the constitution!!!!
  • CAPISCE ConLibF... 2012/09/03 17:15:10
    CAPISCE
    Waht a lame argument-I post a question and answers to it, you bitch about the answers
    Who is stomping on Free Speech? You or I?
  • ConLibF... CAPISCE 2012/09/03 17:16:54 (edited)
    ConLibFraud
    YOU! You are trying to control the outcome of your question!

Prove me right and block me now. That's your next move!
  • MR. ConLibF... 2012/09/03 19:23:35 (edited)
    MR.
    LET'S ALL JUST AGREE THEY "ALL S**CK" AND GO OUT AND ENJOY OUR LIVES! (SMILE)
  • ConLibF... MR. 2012/09/03 19:28:32
    ConLibFraud
    Who all sucks?
  • MR. ConLibF... 2012/09/03 20:23:21
    MR.
    +1
    ALL THE IMMORAL LEADERS WHO PLAY WITH THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA LIKE IT'S THEIR PRIVATE TOY! (IT'S NOT!)
  • ConLibF... MR. 2012/09/03 20:25:59
    ConLibFraud
    Yes ... whether they have a D or R next to their name ... there is only one party. Now try and get these neocons to on board before America goes down.
  • MR. ConLibF... 2012/09/03 20:30:04
    MR.
    THERE'S ENOUGH BLAME TO GO AROUND FOR,... EVERYONE!
  • Dale 2012/09/03 16:09:57
    Yes, An Obama win hurts Hillary in 2016
    Dale
    +2
    I do disagree somewhat with the wording of the question in that it does not seem much of a secret that the Clinton's, well Bill at least, want Incumbent to fall flat on his face this time around.
  • geegee 2012/09/03 16:06:51
    Yes, Obama pulled the race card
    geegee
    +2
    I know that Clinton will speak for Obama at the convention, BUT we don't know what kind of coersion Obama's thugs used to get him to do it. I've heard all kinds of rumors. You probably have also. Obama will stop at NOTHING to get 're-elected."
  • ☆ QueenAline 2012/09/03 15:48:56
    Both A and B
    ☆ QueenAline
    +2
    They should have spoke up loud and clear before we got this fraud we have now.....even if it would have meant having Hillary...but she'll try for 2016
  • Kiosk Kid 2012/09/03 15:47:27
    Yes, An Obama win hurts Hillary in 2016
    Kiosk Kid
    +3
    The Clintons are for the Clintons. They always have been. She is going to take a rest then she is going to run in 2016. She doesn't want to be VP under Obama.
  • McCate 2012/09/03 15:45:30 (edited)
    Both A and B
    McCate
    +1
    YES...Clinton's book title says it all.Maybe I took it wrong, I have not read it.
    clintons book
  • jcadla 2012/09/03 15:45:27
    Both A and B
    jcadla
    +1
    Ken, thanks for an excellent comment...I wish I had said it first but, since you said it, I hope you don't mind if I say it again...with a quote, verbatim...

"Hillary Clinton, by taking the bribe of a high ranking cabinet position, has proven she isn't cut out to be president. She and her husband really should have gone down kicking and screaming at the party that abandoned them for the little known community organizer. There isn't a snowballs chance in hell she could have done worse than Obama."
  • sickofpolitics 2012/09/03 15:43:30
    Both A and B
    sickofpolitics
    +1
    I believe Bill and Hillary voted for McCain in 2008 and will vote for Romney in2012!!!! They know he is a danger to this country!!!
  • cc 2012/09/03 15:34:27
    Both A and B
    cc
    +2
    I think that they wanted Hillary on the ticket this year so she could have Obama assasinated in a year or so. That is obviously a pretty tricky maneuver....so if she declines the VP spot and then runs against Romney in four more she thinks she has a better chance. She's one wicked bitch....and I believe a more rabid communist than Obama if you can believe that!

2014/08/27 17:20:23