Obama will bypass congress and grant immunity to young illegals, yay, or, nay?

Tree Top TT 2012/06/16 10:36:18
Related Topics: Obama, Congress, Illegals, Grant

• Mark5610 2012/06/16 11:41:43
  • The Ele... Mark5610 2012/06/16 12:35:16
    The Electrician
    +1
    The idiots are those that didn't vote for Obama.
  • Rod 2012/06/16 11:41:07
    Rod
    +3
    Not only will he.. he did it. Of course. his act was illegal also but Obama doesn't care.
  • ENCHANT... Rod 2012/06/16 13:07:40
    ENCHANTMENTINTHEWIND
    +2
    Then, it is our duty as AMERICAN people to MAKE his sorry behind care.
  • den 2012/06/16 11:30:24
    den
    +3
    we must throw obama out
  • ordman 2012/06/16 11:28:37
    nay
    ordman
    +1
    Tell me Pedro what do I got do to put you a in this country?

For the low low low cost of one vote, you to can have the American Dream, so Act now within the next 5 minutes and I’ll throw in $500.00 a month in Food Stamps, but you must Act now!!!
  • Tree To... ordman 2012/06/16 11:49:07
    Tree Top TT
    +1
    Yo No entinedo, where do I go, for that food?
  • Ron in ... ordman 2012/06/16 20:33:15
    Ron in Oregon
    +1
    I will pay the P&H to send them back.
  • relic 2012/06/16 11:23:33
    nay
    relic
    +4
    Once again Oslime makes law by decree and Congress, the States, and the Courts will sit on their hands and let him get away with it. We are heading for a dictatorship form of government.
  • mal 2012/06/16 11:11:46
    nay
    mal
    +3
    More american jobs sacrificed for his re-election. What a lowlife.
  • lurx: the soda jerk 2012/06/16 11:08:15
    yay
    lurx: the soda jerk
    +2

...just another reason that Barack Obama is exactly like Ronald Reagan.
  • relic lurx: t... 2012/06/16 11:27:25
    relic
    +4
    You really don't know a lot about the way our government works, do you.
    Reagan didn't make law on his own. It went through Congress like it was supposed to and Reagan signed it into law. It took two years for it to become law.
  • lurx: t... relic 2012/06/16 11:44:57
    lurx: the soda jerk

• WankerBait relic 2012/06/16 13:52:10
    WankerBait
    +1
    This is not law. This is essentially a two year permit to work or go to school in the USA and must be renewed in two years. Put some facts before you ideology...

http://www.dhs.gov/files/enfo...
  • relic WankerBait 2012/06/16 16:06:42
    relic
    +1
    Your reading comprehension skills are some of the worst I've run across. Sad.
  • WankerBait relic 2012/06/16 18:09:08
    WankerBait
    Then you must be the among most dysfunctional on the planet and not get out much and/or not read much as my comprehension is excellent. You really don't comprehend the definition of comprehend, or how government works, do you.
  • relic WankerBait 2012/06/16 20:31:19
    relic
    Translated: I still don't see why I still couldn't grasp what relic wrote.

Bye.
  • ordman lurx: t... 2012/06/16 11:30:17
    ordman
    +2
    U.S. Constitution
    Article 1 - The Legislative Branch
    Section 8 - Powers of Congress
    “To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization”
    Last time I checked Obama is no longer PRESENT in the congress.
  • lurx: t... ordman 2012/06/16 11:47:02
    lurx: the soda jerk
    +1
    I guess under the rules of the constitution, states like Arizona cannot over ride the Federal government when it comes to making up their own rules on immigration.
  • ordman lurx: t... 2012/06/16 18:49:43
    ordman
    +1
    Except when the Federal government fails in living up to those Constitutional requirements. In which case I suggest the following.
    Whereas the Federal Government of the United States of America as abdicated its responsibility under Article 4 Section 4 of The Constitution of the United States of America in that the Federal Government has FAILED to “protect each of them against Invasion.” We the States here by form with Legislative consent and Executive authority a Federation of Self State Defense. We the States do here by acknowledge and confirm that the most Vital and Immediate function of the States is the Protection, Safety, and Well being of the Citizenry of the States. We the States due hereby declare that after this Federation of Self State Defense is placed in effect by and for the States that anyone found within the legal and lawful boundaries of said States who are not a legal citizen of or resident of the United States of America or does not possess a valid United States Visa shall be arrested and held until as such time as persons found to be illegally within States may be deported to their country of origin unless said persons have committed a crime against the States or Persons thereof in shall case normal due process shall apply. All property of anyone found to be...
    Whereas the Federal Government of the United States of America as abdicated its responsibility under Article 4 Section 4 of The Constitution of the United States of America in that the Federal Government has FAILED to “protect each of them against Invasion.” We the States here by form with Legislative consent and Executive authority a Federation of Self State Defense. We the States do here by acknowledge and confirm that the most Vital and Immediate function of the States is the Protection, Safety, and Well being of the Citizenry of the States. We the States due hereby declare that after this Federation of Self State Defense is placed in effect by and for the States that anyone found within the legal and lawful boundaries of said States who are not a legal citizen of or resident of the United States of America or does not possess a valid United States Visa shall be arrested and held until as such time as persons found to be illegally within States may be deported to their country of origin unless said persons have committed a crime against the States or Persons thereof in shall case normal due process shall apply. All property of anyone found to be in the States illegally will be seized by the State and further more will be disposed by the State as it deems fit and necessary. The States also agree that any person or persons who knowingly house, employ, or in any way provide for any person or persons who are illegally within the States shall be charged and arrested with a felony and if found guilty will serve no less than Ten Years plus a fine of no less than $100,000.00 per conviction. The States further declare that this Federation of Self State Defense shall remain in place until such time as that the Federal Government of the United States of America can demonstrate its ability and willingness to once again fulfill its Constitutional requirements.
  • lurx: t... ordman 2012/06/16 21:26:29
    lurx: the soda jerk
    "Whereas the Federal Government of the United States of America as abdicated its responsibility under Article 4 Section 4 of The Constitution of the United States of America in that the Federal Government has FAILED to “protect each of them against Invasion.”

Since Obama took office, detentions and deportations have totaled more than a million, according to the Department of Homeland Security. That’s rapidly approaching the 1.57 million that President George W. Bush deported in two terms.

http://www.phillytrib.com/com...

...explain to me again how the Federal Government has failed to protect it's borders when the current administration has an even tougher record on immigration than the totality of the eight years of the Bush administration?
  • olylift 2012/06/16 10:44:11
    yay
    olylift
    +1
    Of course he will.
  • lonewolf olylift 2012/06/16 10:46:51
    lonewolf
    he needs all the votes he can get
  • Tree To... lonewolf 2012/06/16 10:49:23
    Tree Top TT
    +1
    Is he going to get yours?
  • lonewolf Tree To... 2012/06/16 11:02:44
    lonewolf
    +3
    no. and he didn't get mine the first time i'm smarter then that.
  • Tree To... lonewolf 2012/06/16 15:18:18
    Tree Top TT
    +2
    Good for you! I fell for his change & Hope Bull Chit, and voted for the SOB;Now, I am Mad as Hell! Because, I feel he cheated me out of my vote! He is a mother-f***ing liar!
  • Ron in ... Tree To... 2012/06/16 20:39:09
    Ron in Oregon
    +2
    I did not vote for him.
    If I had I would not have the guts to admit it.
    More power to you.
  • lonewolf Tree To... 2012/06/17 11:42:12
    lonewolf
    yes he fooled a lot of people. glad you woke up now only if the rest would 4 more years and he may just destroy us
  • olylift lonewolf 2012/06/16 23:38:41
    olylift
    All I need him to do is declare martial law. Then the fun begins.

2014/11/01 05:24:36