Obama was disbarred from practicing law in a plea bargain agreement to avoid criminal prosecution, yet he later advised Arizona and others in legal matters, including Israel last week. Shouldn't Obama face prosecution for breaching the plea agreement?

tncdel 2011/05/23 16:10:15

SLIDESHOW: Proof that Obama was disbarred.

1 of 1

Obama avoided criminal prosecution.

1. Obama avoided criminal prosecution.

Obama avoided criminal prosecution.

I contacted John Boehner's office, asking them to pursue the matter, and to also call for impeachment proceedings against Obama not only for giving legal advice in violation of a criminal plea agreement, but also for a long laundry list of CRIMES and other impeachable offenses. But all Boehner's aide would do was to forward my request to Boehner's staff. And the tone of voice of the aide implied it would be a cold day in hell before I could actually expect Boehner to take action against Obama.

So I am asking everyone here who would like to see Obama impeached and prosecuted for breach of the criminal plea agreement, and for subsequent crimes while performing the role of president of the United States, to please likewise call Boehner's office, demanding a call for impeachment and prosecution of Obama.

Here is Boehner's contact phone number:
http://www.speaker.gov/Contact/

I am also asking that you please contact the Tea Party here, asking them to pressure the Republicans to call for Obama's impeachment and prosecution for any and all crimes and other impeachable offenses, and to investigate all reasons to question his constitutional ineligibility to serve as president, including but not limited to affirmation by experts that the document submitted by Obama two weeks ago as his long-form birth certificate was fraudulent, and other questions regarding his dual citizenship, his school records, and questions regarding his father, and his father's citizenship, etc.

I think the time that has already been allowed to pass without fully vetting the background and actions of someone performing the duties of President of the United States is intolerable and constitutionally unacceptable.

Lastly, here is the office to lodge a complaint about Barack Obama practicing law in violation of the terms of his criminal plea bargain to avoid prosecution:
https://www.iardc.org/index.html

• John-Michael 2011/05/23 16:19:41
    YES, Obama has violated his criminal plea bargain agreement by giving legal a...
    John-Michael
    +8
    And the left wing media will ignore it and pretend it never happened. We know the truth but this crinimal regime will just sail along without any scrutiny.

• Elizalovett 2013/02/03 02:06:20 (edited)
    Elizalovett
    Adding 11 million immigrants to a failing economy is unacceptable. I consider it to be a violation of the ppls right to life,liberty,& pursuit of happiness. It will derail an already failed economy. The fact that the 11 million immigrants are an issues at this time is because of a vote base. This is
    unexceptable
  • bart.fey 2012/06/27 09:18:42
    bart.fey
    LYING MORON...Let's get rid of the Imbecile! ...........NOW!
    +1
    Of course he should ..
    But then again .. I also realize the do-nothings that are sweeping things 'under the rug' ... 'under the bus' .. and everywhere else (except a court of law .. or even a investigation).
  • gaylehelen 2012/05/07 14:33:45
    NO, I have no respect for law or constitutional requirements.
    gaylehelen
    +2
    Please, people, offer "OTHER" in your questions.
    No, I do have respect for law and constitutional requirements, but I couldn't say yes. Be careful what you pick and choose to gather information online. The sources are far from accurate in some cases, especially when someone has a particular agenda.and get the response they were hoping to get all along.
    What did you expect from Boehner's office, you think they're going to give any information that may make the President, well heck, just look human.
    Sorry, not buying in to this line of BS. If true, why didn't come out in the 2008 election.
    I admit, I could be missing something here, but I'm sticking with it.
    Sorry, I will NEVER contact the Tea Party. I want them thrown in the "harba". This is my home, I can say that.
  • patrice... gaylehelen 2012/05/26 03:52:05
  • Remmic 2012/05/07 08:12:58
    Remmic
    +2
    Seriously, this man is such a fraud and no one is doing anything about it. He could stand on stage and announce he's a reptilian humanoid, peel of his skin and nothing would change!
  • drake 2012/05/06 18:11:23
    drake
    +3
    He should be removed from office and jailed
  • schjaz 2012/05/06 16:16:35
    schjaz
    +1
    Obama is a lie from top to bottom...he could even be a clone for all i know. Who thinks they can really get away with this crapola?
  • dochubbard62 2012/05/06 15:07:08
    dochubbard62
    +3
    Obama is lower then pondscum honestly he is the worst thing that coule ever happen to this country but that also includes the democratic senate and house and the traitors on both sides of the aisle. who have sold their souls to special interest and power hungry corporations. they are all guilty and obama is slime i pray every day for god to rid this world of him.
  • DS in Oak Ridge NC 2012/05/06 12:41:48
    DS in Oak Ridge NC
    +2
    Perhaps the Law doesn't apply to Narcissists or Community Organizers who make their own rules in accordance with the principles (sic) of Saul Alinsky. Otherwise, Book 'em, Dano.
  • TruBluTopaz 2012/05/06 02:40:10
    TruBluTopaz
    +4
    None of this would surprise me. HIs autobiography was written by Ayers. The most recent diary seems flawed. Even comments he has made show absolutely no roots in reality.
  • Andy Fletcher 2012/05/06 02:37:32
    Andy Fletcher
    +1
    You are absolutely kidding me right? Give me an actual link to back ANY of this about their law licenses. I looked and couldn't find a thing other than supposition by folks that admittedly hate Obama, and then support it by the fact that they CAN'T support it. Keep it up wackos and I'll vote Obama just to spite you.
  • Charles E Andy Fl... 2012/05/06 17:28:54
    Charles E
    +2
    You can go on line to the Illinois Department of Professional Regulation and do a name search. You will find that both Barack and Michelle have "voluntarily surrendered" their law licenses.

This is almost never done by lawyers in good standing. It is usually done as an alternative to a criminal prosecution.
  • Andy Fl... Charles E 2012/05/06 23:15:49
  • Charles E Andy Fl... 2012/05/07 05:51:29
    Charles E
    +2
    If EVERY sitting president suspended their law license, why was Bill Clinton's license suspended in a disciplinary hearing by the Arkansas Bar after he was elected president?

And what possible relationship would that have to Michele's license being suspended?
  • Andy Fl... Charles E 2012/05/07 06:33:29
  • Alan Jo... Charles E 2012/06/29 04:54:18
    Alan Johnson
    +2
    going on inactive status does not exempt ANY attorney from disciplinary proceedings by a state bar.
  • patrice... Charles E 2012/05/26 03:55:12
    patrice.lavinwalker
    +4
    Thank you Charles E.
  • jimi Charles E 2012/06/07 22:57:54
  • chanal m jimi 2014/04/06 23:27:36
    chanal m
    +3
    yes jimi,lol lets throw the race card out there,for your info tool obama is half white.that man is a disgrace to the human race.you must be one of his tools to see what people say.tell me what has obama done for the USA? besides trying to ruin our country.oh and lets not forget who his mentors were ,rev.wright,preaching to kill all whites.learn your history and don't throw the race card.go sit in front of the tv and watch msmbc lol
  • Alan Jo... Charles E 2012/06/28 20:08:25
    Alan Johnson
    +4
    It is VERY common for attorneys to seek voluntary inactive status with their state bar. Attorney's who live out of state and are not practicing law in the new state usually seek inactive status.This means they pay a lower fee for membership and are excused from continuing legal education requirements, so long as they are not practicing law. This is also frequently done by lawyers going into government or business that does not include the practice of law, such as being the President of the United States. I am an attorney myself, licensed in Montana, and I went on involuntary status when I moved to Maryland. Any attorney on inactive status can go active by petitioning the bar, or in Montana the state Supreme Court, and they are automatically made active on the condition they pay the full membership fee and meet continuing legal education requirements. I returned to active status when I returned to Montana. This is just the latest frivolous claim by the "birthers" and their ilk.
  • SB FLA Alan Jo... 2012/07/24 14:13:02
    SB FLA
    +5
    He is absolutely correct and to take it one step further in Illinois it states under Michelle Obama that her voluntary inactive status was brought on by a court order which it was, but under the pretense that before the year 2000 a person wanting a voluntary inactive status had to have a court appointment in order to do so. SO she was not ordered to give up her license like most people think, it was protocal at the time to get a court appointment at that time. I am very conservative and DO NOT like Obama and what he stands for whatsoever, but when it comes to these conspiracy theories and rhetoric about the OBama family we all need to get our facts straight.
  • I_Piss_... Andy Fl... 2012/05/06 22:39:03
    I_Piss_N_UR_Coffee
    +1
    You didn't look very far. Try the Barr Association they keep track of ALL disbarred Lawyers. You just don't want to know the truth, or are just too ignorant too know the ONLY place to check if a Lawyer can legally practice law is the Barr Association.
  • Andy Fl... I_Piss_... 2012/05/07 00:35:04
  • I_Piss_... Andy Fl... 2013/05/25 05:54:08
    I_Piss_N_UR_Coffee
    Stop projecting your anxieties on those responding to the post... keep your vainglorious rants to the subject and the person who posted it.

I researched this after responding to the post out of curiosity of the facts, and yes he did rescind his license to practice law... But why?

It is common practice for Attorneys to take this course of action to avoid being disbarred, or suspended, or even reprimanded. It is in-fact far more common than disciplinary action being taken against an attorney.

Nonetheless, rescinded or not he cannot any longer officially provide any sort of legal advice and that is the crux of the question that was posted.
  • Andy Fl... I_Piss_... 2012/05/26 10:32:22
    Andy Fletcher
    +2
    You want to call me ignorant and yet...you don't know the difference between "disbarred" and " voluntarily suspended". Keep talking, you are easy fun.
  • patrice... Andy Fl... 2012/05/26 03:53:55
    patrice.lavinwalker
    +3
    http://www.wnd.com/2008/10/77...
    Just the facts sir....this is about the book...Barry Soetoro was also disbarred under a plea agreement....do some damn research.
  • Andy Fl... patrice... 2012/05/26 10:41:22
    Andy Fletcher
    +1
    You ARE bright aren't you? Here's the OP's question and the ONLY thing I've spoken on:
    "Obama was disbarred from practicing law in a plea bargain agreement to avoid criminal prosecution, yet he later advised Arizona and others in legal matters, including Israel last week. Shouldn't Obama face prosecution for breaching the plea agreement?" Not a word is mentioned in the comment or the question about the book. If you can't respond to what I write, please don't respond.
  • patrice... Andy Fl... 2012/05/26 03:54:46
    patrice.lavinwalker
    +4
    Also, if you have no respect for law or constitutional requirements then you don't belong in the Great United States of America...Get OUT!
  • Andy Fl... patrice... 2012/05/26 10:43:25
    Andy Fletcher
    +1
    If you don't UNDERSTAND the laws and Constitution, how about YOU leave? Better yet, just stfu.
  • mwg0735 2012/05/06 02:15:57
  • Firefly 2012/05/06 01:52:34
    Firefly
    +5
    Well now... That certainly was

entertaining, enlightening,

and stimulating, and all

rolled up, in a tasty lil'

treat that might help

take the bite out of

the dog who has

been biting US

way too long

dontchya

think ?

;0 )
  • Andy Fl... Firefly 2012/05/06 03:00:55
    Andy Fletcher
    +2
    It was indeed entertaining :)
  • Firefly Andy Fl... 2012/05/06 03:10:38
    Firefly
    +2
    I know, right ?

I had several LOL's !
  • Andy Fl... Firefly 2012/05/06 03:17:09
    Andy Fletcher
    +2
    Yeah, if he was to shorten it by about 15 minutes it could be a skit on SNL. I love the whole my proof lays in the fact that I can't prove a thing I am saying logic.
  • Firefly Andy Fl... 2012/05/06 03:24:38
    Firefly
    +2
    I'm guessing somebody out there can prove a lot ~

Gotta love his passion in gettin'the message out there !
  • Maria 2012/05/06 01:41:27
    Maria
    +2
    Heck yes take action against Obama.....Thanks already done send to the facebook and already done called...
  • heirsoftheking 2012/05/06 01:01:30
    heirsoftheking
    +4
    Not prosecution. Execution!
    guillotine
    +3
    And we must start by moving John Boehner out of leadership.
  • Raymond59 2012/05/06 00:16:11
    Raymond59
    +4
    Being the most prominent Plantiff in the Case in United States of America v. State of Arizona," (now under consideration by the U.S. Supreme Court) the President (being represented by the United States Justice Department) should well know (being a "Constitutional Attorney") that He shouldn't be commenting on this Case until it's been decided on. It doesn't make himself look good (Politically Speaking). If the case is decided either way, then Comments can be made then. Just some friendly advice for the President (Which I know He won't take. Being the type of Person that He is). If anyone wants clarification, I'll be happy to supply! :-)

2014/10/22 03:23:24