Obama wants a 'national police force', and the federal government is taking the state's militia (National Gaurd) away and making them part of the national army. Does that raise any red flags?

inforodeo 2009/01/06 23:10:32
Not worried at all. It will make us all safer.
Isn't that against the Constitution? Run for the hills!
Uh ... what? I quit worrying about political stuff when my man won!
On July 2 (2008), Obama said ""We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded."
A few months later (December), the Secretary of Defense (Gates) announced that the National Guard will be assimilated into the federal military ... and weeks later various military units were seen in parts of the U.S. working alongside law enforcement.

• Texas Lady 2009/04/07 17:48:35
    Texas Lady
    He wants them because he probably doesn't think the police we now have or the military would actually turn on our own citizens. This is why he is going around making nice, trying to get the cooperation of NATO. If the military and the police don't follow commands, then NATO would have no problem using force against an American citizen.
  • inforodeo Texas Lady 2009/05/11 17:50:27
    inforodeo
    I agree. Obama is following the strange philosophy of a lot of progressive programs, that "if we do the right thing (or we're the good guys) first, the bad guys will follow." This is why he thinks that taking law-abiding citizens guns away will stop crime (studies show it increases it), or that the US disarming our nuclear arsenal first will stop countries like North Korea from stockpiling.
    To think that letting *proven* terrorists loose on American soil, or getting rid of constitutional checks (like private ownership of firearms, or allowing militias to exist, or not having a national police force ...) is going to work out ... is to have a DANGEROUS optimism that is unbelievable in its stupidity! Or is this all part of some greater sinister plan?
  • luckyfugal 2009/01/11 17:32:23
    luckyfugal
    +1
    well see the problem is people dont believe in the constitution. i mean the 2nd amendment was put there for a reason. but what was this reason i wonder? hmmm. constitution run hills people constitution 2nd amendment reason reason hmmm
  • Bruce - RWNJ 2009/01/11 17:23:07
    Bruce - RWNJ
    +1
    He is a fool.
    What other reason dose he for this force except to control the local populations?
  • Michaelene 2009/01/08 06:35:05
    Michaelene
    +1
    I would be fine with a national sec force that would deal with illegal immigration, stopping the violence of drug dealers in our cities, etc.
    Our national guard should be led by the states not the fed!
  • Cal ~ Pegleg4570 ~ 2009/01/07 06:30:04
    Cal ~ Pegleg4570 ~
    +1
    We shall see what will transpire.
  • BatCountry 2009/01/07 00:51:29
    BatCountry
  • [PRISONMOON]+[RSSH] 2009/01/07 00:51:20
    [PRISONMOON]+[RSSH]
  • AWS 2009/01/07 00:22:56
    AWS
    +3
    WTF......I hadn't heard anything like this. My husband is in the National Guard and I haven't seen anything like this in our area, but then again I don't know everything that's going on either.

I'm wondering when the revolution is gonna begin.
  • [PRISON... AWS 2009/01/07 00:55:30
    [PRISONMOON]+[RSSH]
    +2

~~~From the horses mouth
  • AWS [PRISON... 2009/01/07 00:58:41
    AWS
    +2
    I can maybe understand that if it is used in the context of like Border Security agents or something like that, working together with National Guard members.

I really, really hope that is what he's talking about because if not I see a major revolution in this country.
  • inforodeo AWS 2009/01/07 01:34:15
    inforodeo
    the NG people i asked all said "yeah, but it won't be til the end of the year".
    i've seen the story a bunch of places ... one of 'em is here:
    http://www.infowars.com/?p=6467
  • haarp35117 2009/01/07 00:06:39 (edited)
    haarp35117
    +2
    Don't we already have one
  • Cinnuint™ 2009/01/07 00:05:26
    Cinnuint™
    +3
    Evidence of his 'national police force' was pretty evident at the election polls....

it's only going to get worse after the 20th, sad to say...
  • inforodeo Cinnuint™ 2009/01/07 01:37:12
    inforodeo
    who were these guys, and why were they allowed to intimidate people away from the polls?!?! holy cow!!!!
  • Cinnuint™ inforodeo 2009/01/07 01:53:31
    Cinnuint™
    +1
    They are known members of the New Black Panther Party. Why this was allowed to happen is beyond my comprehension. But look who won the election and there might be a clue. ; )
  • inforodeo Cinnuint™ 2009/01/15 23:42:37
    inforodeo
    +2
    My little sis is a school teacher in florida. the day of the election (or day before?) the white teachers at the school she works at were told to go straight home and don't stop anywhere, because there was going to be a 'race war' if Obama lost.
    I don't think Obama or his political team set that kind of rumor (or reality?) up, but it is indicative of some of the population that voted for him, and their willingness to resort to violence if 'necessary'.
  • Cinnuint™ inforodeo 2009/01/15 23:51:43
    Cinnuint™
    +1
    My gosh!!! That is horrible!!! What has this country come to, ya know? One has to be careful when they go to vote? It's just getting more and more bizarre each and every day!!! Yesterday I learned about the State of Emergency the D.C. are will be in for the inauguration and today I learn about some doofus politician who wants to do away with the 22d amendment and make it so Obama can run for a THIRD term!!!! And also yesterday I learned some other moron wants to name a national holiday in honor of Obama!!!!
  • Michaelene inforodeo 2009/01/08 06:33:38
    Michaelene
    +2
    These "men' were positioned in several Philadelphia polling places. Just another of the thug tactics we saw throughout this campaign.
  • donedunn 2009/01/07 00:00:44 (edited)
    donedunn
    +4
    Yes. A civiliian defense force that answers to the President and not the people? Sounds like martial law is coming to me. The army can't be used against us. Thats why the President has to nationalize the state militias. I don't mean to sound like a crazy person, but the klaxon is sounding and no one hears it.
  • AWS donedunn 2009/01/07 00:28:42
    AWS
    +3
    So true, but there is such a thing as dissent from and overthrowing the government. Through the oath of the military they swear to protect this country from enemies foreign and Domestic.

With the Military equipment, we could take on militias. I know many military people who are stalking up on ammo, weapons. Have been for years.
  • donedunn AWS 2009/01/07 00:37:15
    donedunn
    +4
    This is exactly why the 2nd ammendment is so important. The first thing a dictatorship will do is round up the weapons. I'm not saying Obama want to make the US a dictatorship, but I am concerned about something happening on such a massive scale that martial law is enacted. The first thing that will happen is that the populous will be disarmed.
  • AWS donedunn 2009/01/07 00:48:24
    AWS
    +2
    It's impossible to disarm the populous I believe. There are too many weapons that are not registered out there.

It's interesting how I heard so many people accuse Bush of planning to do such a thing. Enact martial law and change the constitution to retain office of the presidency. Interesting how we see such actions taking place with Obama rather than Bush. Doesn't surprise me though. I don't believe Obama is here to be president of the US, he is there to take over the US.

With Obama in office and Congress as they are, this will no longer be the USA, but the USSA. Probably a Muslim state as well.
  • [PRISON... AWS 2009/01/07 01:01:25 (edited)
    [PRISONMOON]+[RSSH]
    +1

" Barack Obama will require you to work.
    he will demand that you shed your cynicsim...
    Barack will never allow you go back to life as usual "

~~Michelle Obama Feburary 2008
  • inforodeo donedunn 2009/01/07 01:45:24
    inforodeo
    +1
    on obama's 'change.gov' page, under 'urban change' (or whatever the heading was), he wants to repeal the Tiahrt Amendment. The Tiahrt Amendment restricts access to the database of 'who owns what gun' to law Enforcement only, and only when there is a legitimate need to access it (investigation). Repealing that amendment makes the database of gun owners public ... so if you've bought any guns in the last few years, non-LE people could pull you up and (insert scenario here: confiscate firearms, know who not to rob, claim a gun owner was 'brandishing' so they'd lose their guns, protest in front of their house, etc).
    think about it ...
    what other records are made public like that? registered sex offenders?
    there's a big difference between 'has committed a crime' and 'has not committed a crime' - making those records public blurs the line a little more ...
    In pre-nazi Germany, the government thought it was a good idea to compile these gun owner lists. when Hitler's national police force took over, they used those gun registration lists as road-maps to find gun owners and confiscate weapons, further retarding any possible resistance.
  • Congrats Obama! 2009/01/06 23:24:44
    Congrats Obama!
    +1
    In my red neck town Homeland Security vehicles are used for church traffic on Sundays......An Obama idea?
  • inforodeo Congrat... 2009/01/07 01:49:14
    inforodeo
    +2
    post a picture of it ... i'd like to see that.

and don't get me wrong ... obama didn't *start* all of this (nor did bush!) ... but the machine that molds the liberal mind is intent on using all these loopholes to further its control and agenda.
  • Jimbob 2009/01/06 23:16:21
    Jimbob
    +4
    Will they be wearing brown shirts like Hitler's boys did when he took over?
  • WhoWhatWhere 2009/01/06 23:15:58

2014/10/25 09:40:12