Obama Voters on Twitter Exploding with outrage over Obama Tax Increase!!!

Popeye 2013/01/04 17:56:25
You voted for him, Suckers!!!
I want to give Obama all my money!!!
It is hilarious, thousands of tweets by Obama Voters, all asking WHY? WHY? WHY?

I hate to tell you this but I told you so!!!

Craig@CraigGradin

First paycheck of the new year.... What the hell happened to taxes not going up on the middle class?

Sara@SJHotel

@BarackObama please explain why my paycheck was less this week than I normal. I thought "99% of households" wouldn't see taxes raised

Jc Santiago@EternalQuest27

My first paycheck 13 -126$ due to new taxes and Obamacare hasnt even hit yet a big FU to Obama and All the fucking Crooks in the white House

G. Ahrens@astralnugget

My already small paycheck gets smaller, thanks Obama.

Melissa Van Buren@mvanburen07

Saying goodbye to a total of $700 more of my money that could be used toward student loans & my own debt.. #thanksobama#worstpaydayever

Brett Gordon@the_BG_show

When I look at my paycheck and double what is normal is taken out for taxes, I get pissed. #ThanksObama

• darcie lamar 2013/01/04 18:07:42
    You voted for him, Suckers!!!
    darcie lamar
    +31
    If you don't know that America is broke, I have no idea where you have been. It won't be long before America can't borrow any longer. The taxes taken out of your paychecks will not save us. we have a spending problem obama

• FeelHoo... "Shoote... 2013/01/17 04:32:06
    FeelHood H. Obama~BN28
    Sounds like a letter Laura Bush would write.

Where's the 'humor' part..?
  • "Shoote... FeelHoo... 2013/01/17 17:14:08
    "Shooter" E-7 ™
    This is a letter from Moochelle to Abby.
  • FeelHoo... "Shoote... 2013/01/17 17:15:18
    FeelHood H. Obama~BN28
    No. It's not.
  • "Shoote... FeelHoo... 2013/01/17 17:23:37
    "Shooter" E-7 ™
    It sounds like Moochele wrote it describing Hussein to a tee.
  • FeelHoo... "Shoote... 2013/01/17 17:25:37
    FeelHood H. Obama~BN28
    Too sane people (like myself), it doesn't.
  • "Shoote... FeelHoo... 2013/01/17 19:00:15
    "Shooter" E-7 ™
    Who said you was sane? yourself?? lmao
  • FeelHoo... "Shoote... 2013/01/17 19:04:36
    FeelHood H. Obama~BN28
    Oh, that's right...

...You guys reject science. Please, forgive my insensitivity.
  • "Shoote... FeelHoo... 2013/01/17 19:14:24
    "Shooter" E-7 ™
    Now you are a scientist???

You are nuttier than a fruit cake. lmao

man laughing gif
  • FeelHoo... "Shoote... 2013/01/17 19:44:10
    FeelHood H. Obama~BN28
    "Now you are a scientist?"

Compared to you, yes. However, not in practice.

They said Columbus was "nutty", too.
  • "Shoote... FeelHoo... 2013/01/17 19:53:22
  • scbluesman13 2013/01/07 20:24:33
    I want to give Obama all my money!!!
    scbluesman13
    +4
    You people are seriously idiots if you think the tax increase on your paycheck was something he either engineered or wanted. StarWarsBob gives a good and accurate explanation of what happened so I won't repeat it in my comment:
  • FeelHoo... scblues... 2013/01/08 00:11:28
    FeelHood H. Obama~BN28
    +3
    They don't care.

It's "I Hate Obama" day (which is everyday).
  • scblues... FeelHoo... 2013/01/09 01:48:03
    scbluesman13
    +1
    LOLZ. So true my friend. So true.
  • "Shoote... FeelHoo... 2013/01/15 21:35:30
    "Shooter" E-7 ™
    I wonder why.............................

Playing the race card again. mmmmm...

race card
  • FeelHoo... "Shoote... 2013/01/15 23:52:41
    FeelHood H. Obama~BN28
    That's definitely the Card of the Conservative.

I didn't mention race. Funny it was the first thing that popped onto your so-called mind. How telling...
  • "Shoote... FeelHoo... 2013/01/16 00:49:30 (edited)
    "Shooter" E-7 ™
    That's your card and you use every time someone mentions the name 0bama or makes a thread about him.
  • FeelHoo... "Shoote... 2013/01/16 00:50:18
    FeelHood H. Obama~BN28
    No, it's your mantra.
  • "Shoote... FeelHoo... 2013/01/16 00:51:12
    "Shooter" E-7 ™
    It's the liberal mantra.
  • FeelHoo... "Shoote... 2013/01/16 05:03:53
    FeelHood H. Obama~BN28
    Not on Planet Earth.
  • sandstone 2013/01/07 16:18:07
    You voted for him, Suckers!!!
    sandstone
    +3
    We tried to tell you, but would you listen? NOOOOO, you guys were just too smart for your own good. If you think this bad, wait and see how many ADDITIONAL taxes are coming your way. But hey hey there's an upside, we know Obama has a good voice and he looks good in a suit! SUCKERS!
  • mikeyavelli 2013/01/07 15:44:53
    You voted for him, Suckers!!!
    mikeyavelli
    +3
    and you thought he meant taxing the fellow standing behind the tree over there, not you? and you will keep your doctor? (he might not keep you though)
    obama says what he is told to say. he doesn't remember what he said.
    we do though.
  • Woof 2013/01/07 03:55:10 (edited)
    You voted for him, Suckers!!!
    Woof
    +4
    Woof woof woof even I figured that one out. Flies land on his head! What do you think is in there !!!
  • robert Woof 2013/01/09 08:52:34
    robert
    +3
    That was a good one!!! Ha ha!!
  • James 2013/01/07 02:10:56
    You voted for him, Suckers!!!
    James
  • Nathan 2013/01/07 01:14:34 (edited)
    You voted for him, Suckers!!!
    Nathan
    +7
    now thats funny

They voted for it, they get to pay for it! Maybe it will change their minds on who they vote for in 2016.

Lesson of the year: DON'T VOTE IN A SOCIALIST/COMMUNIST!

To all those libetards that called me racist for not supporting Obama, ahahaha suckers!

lib
  • Centurion~PWCM~JLA 2013/01/07 00:49:45
    You voted for him, Suckers!!!
    Centurion~PWCM~JLA
    +6
    Obama's record shows him to be a habitual liar. He simply is not worthy of trust, by anybody.

You people thought that you could trust him when in reality, nobody can trust him.

Now you dummies have yourself to thank for this. I hope that it hurts you more than it hurts my family and I because YOU people voted for it.
  • Charu ∞... Centuri... 2013/01/07 16:13:19
  • Omni 2013/01/06 22:36:28 (edited)
    You voted for him, Suckers!!!
    Omni
    +5
    I voted for Gary Johnson, who would have eliminated income tax all together. -sigh- Whatever... Nothing you can do about it now.

And for those who say, "you wasted your vote," no.

voted gary johnson eliminated income tax -sigh- wasted vote

Romney was too stupid for my vote. Obama was just a mess all together. Only guy who could have helped was Gary Johnson (in the vein of Ron Paul). But America doesn't like logical progression, so of course he never stood a chance :/
  • Darr247 Omni 2013/01/08 07:43:31
    Darr247
    Gary Johnson's a communist. That's why he wears a red tie.
  • Omni Darr247 2013/01/08 08:22:14
    Omni
    Makes sense.
  • Popeye Darr247 2013/01/09 11:51:03
  • "Shoote... Darr247 2013/01/16 21:25:55
    "Shooter" E-7 ™
    It takes one to know one.
  • Woof Omni 2013/01/09 09:05:38
    Woof
    +1
    I liked him but I didn't see him winning. I didn't care for Romney but I loved him compared to Obama. I'd vote for King Kong over Obama. Johnson didn't strike me as a strong leader. I am not thrilled with any of them. I use to love Rudy Giuliani until he ran and petered out before he got going. Who knows what he was thinking. I was really disappointed. I like Rudy Giuliani .
  • Omni Woof 2013/01/09 09:26:24 (edited)
    Omni
    +1
    During his 2 terms as Governor of New Mexico, he vetoed more bills than every other Governor in the United States combined. Sounds to me like he knows when to throw down his fist and say no. Sounds to me like he knows how to stick up for himself. This was also the guy who turned the debt of New Mexico into a surplus, using the same method Ron Paul would have with this country as a whole. Keep in mind, out of every presidential candidate from the beginning of the 2012 campaign, Ron Paul was considered to be the only candidate who could reduce the debt, rather than increase it. He was the only one, and here we have a guy who's proven that he can do the same thing with the same methods while holding an iron fist. Gary Johnson was the only candidate on the ballot who knew anything about economics and how this country should have been run. The people didn't acknowledge his message. They would rather partake in bi-partisan politics between two buffoons who couldn't do anything right. Romney preached better economics than Obama, I'll give you that, but the guy was a complete idiot otherwise. Everything that came out of his mouth was asinine beyond belief. Romney may have preached better economics but due to his unbelievable stupidity, who knows what would have happened under his rule.

...

Here's my source on the Ron Paul info (excluding Obama, but we already know how he's faring with the debt): http://money.cnn.com/2012/02/...
  • MONGOOSE 2013/01/06 21:38:10
    You voted for him, Suckers!!!
    MONGOOSE
    +3
    And that's just a start of things and now we as "American People " do not stop Obama and the government they will have another "Revolution" on their hands, just like the song say's that "JOHN LENNON" wrote 40 years ago trying to get a message out to us what was to be coming and now just take a look around and see ?
    I still feel theirs more to the story why "JOHN" was shot, that S.O.B. is still alive in Attica Prison in New York.
    Why can't the Law be changed to have "Champan" put down, it only takes a petition for people to sing to get a Law change.
    "THE MONGOOSE" big pencil
  • Old Timer 2013/01/06 21:27:06
    You voted for him, Suckers!!!
    Old Timer
    +4
    FOREWARNED OF THE THE CONSEQUENCES OF AN OBAMMY RE ELECTION, YA'S STUPID KOOLAIDE DRINKIN LEMMINGS WENT RIGHT AHEAD AND VOTED HIM BACK IN ANYWAY. WELL RAISE A GLASS TO BEING IN THE TAXABLE ERA AGAIN.
  • Balladeer-PWCM-POTL 2013/01/06 19:36:41 (edited)
    You voted for him, Suckers!!!
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    +6
    "If you sell your soul to the Devil....don't complain about the heat"

Balladeer's Lore

obama Trust Me
  • sbtbill Ballade... 2013/01/06 21:32:18
    sbtbill
    +2
    Tax bills start in the House. Obama and Reid did what they could to keep all the middle class tax cuts. Bernie Sanders and other Senate Democrats have been talking about the tax holiday portion of Stimulus 2 which was an extension of the first Stimulus for years. The right has been kicking them in the pants for it all the time. Harry Reid has done all he can to keep taxes down for average people and to continue the 2% point drop in Social Security taxes in some form in place. The right (Republicans in the House) was only interested in taxes on the upper 1%. Sodahead righties denied they got any from the stimulus and and called for it's end. Well Republicans and righties you got what you wante, so figure out a way to kick yourselves in your own posteriors, suckers. The left has nothing to be ashamed of we fought to keep taxes low on the average person.
  • Ballade... sbtbill 2013/01/06 23:33:57
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    +1
    few people from CA have an opinion worth anything to people with functioning brains....CA folks like you put Moonbeam back in power and vote for higher taxes and stand slack jawed and drooling as the producers emigrate to Nevada and Texas
  • sbtbill Ballade... 2013/01/07 01:18:40
    sbtbill
    +2
    California has a lower unemployment rate then Nevada.

2014/09/22 10:17:32