Obama: thief in chief

Temlakos~POTL~PWCM~JLA~☆ 2012/11/10 02:12:58
He's a liar and a thief, and when he's not kissing babies, he's stealing their lollipops.
He's a great statesman, and the rich are responsible for all the country's ills.
I have another thought.
That's right: thief. His mission in life is to steal from the rich and throw sops to the poor. His angry press conference this afternoon made clear that he will brook no opposition. (And by the way: the stock market flattened today, as a direct result.)

Listen up, people. A government that can steal for you can steal from you, just as quickly and easily. Ask yourselves whether you really think he's on your side. He's not on anybody's side.

Read More: http://www.conservativenewsandviews.com/2012/11/09...

• Phyl *In God i Trust* 2012/11/23 08:33:32
    He's a liar and a thief, and when he's not kissing babies, he's stealing thei...
    Phyl *In God i Trust*
  • Scrappyang 2012/11/17 14:56:17
    I have another thought.
    Scrappyang
    No matter who was elected we would have a problem only with Romney it would have been reversed - he'd steal from the poor to make the rich even richer. Both csandidates had their own agendas. We'll see how many of Romney's donators who control so much of corperate America will lay-off workers and dump stock they would have anyway just to say "See we told you this would happen if the president was re-elected." ANd Obama will do the same when the republican congress will fight him tooth and nail. Both sides were so manipulating with fear tacticts. I didn't like either choice and pray we never have these kiinds of choices again. They were clearly not the best of either prarty.
  • Rustie 2012/11/14 13:55:21
    I have another thought.
    Rustie
    +1
    Isn't it curious that we haven't had a Presidential assassination attempt since Reagan?
    Even as hated as Bush was, no real attempts.

Just saying.
  • Elnaam Rustie 2012/11/15 10:45:43
    Elnaam
    DON'T BACK OFF WHAT YOU REALLY FEEL. JUST SAYING WILL NOT COVER YOUR ASS!
  • Rustie Elnaam 2012/11/15 12:55:31
    Rustie
    I was just wondering if the secret service is doing a better job or people aren't as "angry" as they claim.

Screaming at me is pointless.
  • Temlako... Rustie 2012/11/15 16:06:39
    +1
    What's curious was that George W. Bush finally broke the Zero Year Jinx. Since 1840, every President elected in a year ending in a zero, left office feet first, either from disease or from assassination. (Zachary Taylor, elected in 1848, was the outlier.)

Ronald Reagan took a Zero Year bullet, but lived to tell the tale.

And Bush Junior didn't even cut it that close.
  • Rustie Temlako... 2012/11/15 21:27:45
    Rustie
    +1
    Cool. Very interesting.
  • reaper Rustie 2012/11/18 05:07:57
    reaper
    something i remember as a kid was someone did try to shoot at the white house while clinton was in office, but he wasn't there at the time anyways.
  • Rustie reaper 2012/11/19 14:07:40
    Rustie
    Oh yeah. I forgot that one.
  • RageFury Rustie 2012/11/19 03:58:52
    RageFury
    Pretty sure after O's first election somebody was busted plotting. Fairly certain said somebody was a White Supremacist to.
  • Rustie RageFury 2012/11/19 14:08:29
    Rustie
    +1
    Fairly certain they would claim that even if the person weren't.
  • RageFury Rustie 2012/11/20 02:51:34
    RageFury
    +1
    Excellent point, hadn't gave that facet any thought.
  • Butch 2012/11/14 09:37:16
  • Elnaam Butch 2012/11/15 10:46:53
    Elnaam
    JUST JEALOUS CAUSE HE WILL NOT KISS YOUR ASS!
  • Butch Elnaam 2012/11/15 11:32:35
  • BigFig#9 2012/11/12 19:17:22
    I have another thought.
    BigFig#9
    +1
    Engage a brain cell (if you were blessed with the same). Reverting to taxes 4.6% higher for the wealthiest that we did just fine with 12 years ago is not the end of the world or stealing from the rich. Our economic growth under those previous rates was impressive and in fact our growth after the bush tax cuts was far less. Progressivity of our taxes has gone nothing but backwards over the last 60 years as has income inequality. And perhaps the 90% marginal rates of the Eisenhower years were too high. That said, Obama's proposed adjustments are only perhaps a sign that our slide from highly progressive towards regressive had simply gone a couple of percent too far. My thoughts are that gradually ALL the BUSH tax changes need to go, but most economists without an axe to grind will tell you that the least economic impact of a tax hike is that of a tax hike to the wealthy simply because their marginal spending rate is much lower.
  • Temlako... BigFig#9 2012/11/12 19:19:19
    +1
    The only sensible thing that Clinton did with taxes was to sign the bill that cut the capital gains tax. THAT is what produced all that revenue. And Clinton found it expedient to cut spending, so he agreed to the most important things the Republican Congress set before him. Which is how he could get re-elected, in addition to having an opponent who talked about his bedroom problems.
  • BigFig#9 Temlako... 2012/11/12 19:50:22
    BigFig#9
    +1
    I actually agree that a maintained lower K rate makes sense - there is a limit to that too but a K rate decrease and of course what is considered a Capital Gain needs a more refined definition. Indeed many argue that an income tax increase for the wealthy will incent further Capital investment because as important as the rate of each tax is the rate differential. While growth was more robust after the Capital gains decreases of '97 even the pre K decrease years were pretty good. Other factors aside from taxation of course are always at work so arguments of causality are always subject to interpretation but I DO believe that a key component is the K vs. regular income rate differential.
    There are lots of sacred cows to be slaughtered in tax policy and unfortunately each has a constituency with lots of campaign donation money at the ready. This may sound like blasphemy on both the right and the left but the mortgage deduction needs to fade away. Start first with a reasonable limit of say $25K and then on a long term sunset course. It is ‘nice’ to have home ownership incented but at the ‘end of the day’ investment in working capital is what we need and the K return on a house is about as good as investing in a battleship – and neither is the path to prosperity.
  • Elnaam Temlako... 2012/11/15 10:48:58
    Elnaam
    WHAT A CROCK!
  • Elnaam BigFig#9 2012/11/15 10:47:57
    Elnaam
    RAISING TAXES WORKED FOR SLICK WILLIE,( PRESIDENT CLINTON ).
  • AL 2012/11/11 09:08:30
    AL
    +3
    I still can't believe Obama really thinks he can tax wealthy Employers to death, and then have the nerve to ask them why they're not hiring more workers?
  • reaper AL 2012/11/11 20:48:39
    reaper
    +2
    you do know no one is in favor of taxing the wealthy Employers to death right? just up the tax rate for them some, don't have to be much.
  • AL reaper 2012/11/12 08:28:20
    AL
    +3
    Tell that to my brother in law thats going Out of Business because of Obama care,after 40 years in Business then!
  • Scrappyang AL 2012/11/17 15:01:20
    Scrappyang
    +1
    Sounds to me that after 40 years he's closing because he's ready to retire and he can't find a buyer. Better to blame Obsamacare than admit the truth. Seems very GOP to me!
  • -(*PeacE4LovE*)- 2012/11/11 08:51:54 (edited)
    -(*PeacE4LovE*)-
    +1
    Obama is a Great Leader ... Better than George H.W Bush & W. Bush who were "International Terrorists" created the Story of Al-qaida & Bin-laden ... Did 9/11 , invade Iraq , Afghanistan , Deployed All Army & Troops in Middle east & Africa by threat & fear of Al-qaida ... which is Hollywood base Agency ...

America seems to be very Peace-full Nation in de Time of Obama ... No War but just PEACE which Mostly Americans do not like ...

Who is Against Obama ... is Terrorist .

Presidents before Obama Steal other country wealth & Feed your country ... But OBAMA is putting END to Dis ...ENDED BIN LADEN story ... CLOSED Al-qaida ( which was never existed ) ...

No 1 is perfect ... but By catching 5% imperfection from 95% perfection in some body , you can not drag it down the level ... & if you will ... AMERICA will lose its identity which is not far away from now on ...

A Nation will never succeed who Crush its Presidents .
  • I don't... -(*Peac... 2012/11/12 20:14:08
  • Bonboyl I don't... 2012/11/13 03:15:09
    Bonboyl
    +1
    Maybe not. He's just a muslim from China.
  • Kookieless The Sexy Nihilis... 2012/11/11 06:40:41
  • Tarheel Kookiel... 2012/11/11 14:57:54
    Tarheel
    +1
    Thank you for posting that, I remember all that happening. Very scary. Very fitting for Veterans Day.
  • Guru_T_Firefly 2012/11/11 05:38:40
    Guru_T_Firefly
  • AL Guru_T_... 2012/11/11 09:12:06
    AL
    +1
    You might want to save those grapes partner!Because after Obama puts everyone out of work over his Obama care,you may want to eat them yourself
  • Bilingual required sucks 2012/11/11 04:40:57
    Bilingual required sucks
    +3
    Not ALL wealthy people are greedy power hungry Plutocrats. A few however are reptiles.......they will eat you alive and enjoy it.
    Oh and how is President Obama a thief? He has to pay more taxes himself. So you are saying that he is stealing from himself?

I suppose that kind of logic only works in the right wing nut job bizarro world.
  • Tarheel Bilingu... 2012/11/11 14:59:05
    Tarheel
    +2
    And Obama says "people like me don't need their taxes cut." Ever hear that out of a republicans mouth? Maybe a couple honest and decent ones.
  • Guru_T_... Tarheel 2012/11/11 20:39:15 (edited)
    Guru_T_Firefly
    +1
    What we usually hear out of a Republicans mouth is imbecilic stuff like, "Keep your gubmint hands off my Medicare, " or "Obama keeps raising my taxes," or "Show me his birth certificate, " or "Send Obama back to Kenya!" They're all in dire need of an education that extends past the second grade. Good luck even finding an honest, decent Republican these days.
  • Tarheel Guru_T_... 2012/11/11 21:30:20
    Tarheel
    +2
    You got that right. It's really sad. They are totally guided by hate and bitterness. I would hate to be that way. I'm glad that Obama won, but guess what, if Romney (shudder) had won, guess what I'd be doing? The same thing I do every day. The best that I can do as a mom and as a teacher.
  • tom 2012/11/11 02:59:10
    I have another thought.
    tom
    +1
    he is not good for us, only want us dependent,on others
  • us 2012/11/11 02:13:11
    I have another thought.
    us
    +1
    I believe you have government and part of them love spend money and borrow. Then you have alot young generation feel everything is free, nothing is free people donate,
  • Big brother 2012/11/11 01:33:05
    I have another thought.
    Big brother
    +2
    He is the man . Go some where with the BS really. 332 electoral votes to 206 . That's a consensus . That is America's mandate. Bitter.
  • Elnaam 2012/11/11 01:25:02
    I have another thought.
    Elnaam
    +2
    The President has to follow orders just as all employees. The Federal Reserve is in charge of the Corporate United States, of the people, by the people my ass!!!!!!! There has not been a Federal Government since President Roosevelt declared the real government bankrupt and now we have the CROWN in charge? Do some research, don't take my word for it. I challenge you to disprove what I have stated here? REPUDIATE THESE WORDS?
  • Bilingu... Elnaam 2012/11/11 04:49:21
    Bilingual required sucks
    +2
    Ummm actually the way it works is YOU post evidence first. You made the claim so the responsibility lies with YOU to prove it...

C'mon you really thought that people will search the web, trying to prove your crackpot theories wrong?
    How dumb can you be?

2014/09/20 12:06:10