OBAMA SUPPORTERS, Why do you feel that America needs to be fundamentally changed?

Drue-AFCL 2012/06/13 02:59:30
Related Topics: Obama, America

• Walt 2012/06/13 03:05:21 (edited)
    Walt
    +11
    Until America becomes a Marxist paradise, they won't stop attempting to subvert our own government in order to destroy the nation. They want to remake the country, but what most of them are too stupid to see is that once Marxists bring down a country, they don't remake it for the good of the lower classes.

Once Marxists gain control, they always stratify the society involved so that the lazy elitist Communist party members reap all of the rewards while the rest have to work their asses off and stand in line for toilet paper. Even if Communists gain control, it won't last long. Americans hate standing in long lines.

• luvguins 2012/06/15 03:15:44
    luvguins
    Obama supporters don't. Socialism has existed with capitalism for a hundred years. The Republicans want to return America to the Gilded Age of 1896 with fascism and robber barons ruling. The right wing needs to find another myth about Obama as this is lame.
  • Max7 2012/06/14 04:01:21
    Max7
    We definitely do not need to return to what we experienced with Cheney and Bush, Mitt Romney is like a yo yo, and he has no compassion for the middle class working people, leadership under him would be like having hitler in office, the seniors will suffer trastically, therefore when we look at our options, and we look at what the president has been able to accomplish, I think it would be more feasible to re-elect him, and let Mitt Romney, Rush Limbaugh and Donald Trump take a back seat.
  • Avenged7 2012/06/13 22:35:36
    Avenged7
    So many things to change. But we need to get all that money out of our elections. The Plutocrats have bought off our democracy. We need to get a constitutional amendment passed to stop this insanity. If you thought it was crazy that the Plutocrats gave Scott Walker 35 million dollars just for a recall election, then hold on because the tsunami of money that they are going to put into the presidential election will make Walkers recall money look like a blip on the election scene. Taking all this money out, where a few billionaires can buy an election,and we will get back a strong middle class again.
  • Bud Smith 2012/06/13 21:39:48
    Bud Smith
    It has been! That is why this once great nation is in the mess that it is. People are hoping for greater and better handouts. More and more what the government to take care of them. Few realize what a 16 trillion dollar debt is.
  • pops 2012/06/13 18:44:13
    pops
    +7
    Obama supporters have a very very very low IQ.
  • ģhøṡτ øώl 2012/06/13 14:47:29
    ģhøṡτ øώl
    +4
    Mental Illness.

Marxism = Mental Illness

Logical Positivism = Mental Illness

Logical Positivism = Vienna Circle

Vienna Circle = Nazism
  • Christopher Kirchen 2012/06/13 12:47:27
    Christopher Kirchen
    +2
    They do because they want to make America a Communist Utopia.
  • Andy 2012/06/13 12:22:54
    Andy
    +3
    Here is a change they can believe in...

Smaller government
    States Rights
    Individual Rights
    A Government that follows the Constitution
    +1
    We've tried the republican plan that said if we threw enough money AT THE WEALTHY that things would improve... well Kids, it hasn't. All the wealthy did with that money was HORDE IT FOR THEMSELVES. The wealthy are our "job creators"??? RIIIIGHT - tell me how well THAT worked out... our "job creators have been anything BUT.

TIME TO TRY A NEW TACTIC.

I forgot that president it was under, but there was one presidency that the wealthiest were taxed at something like 93% and the country was in one of the best shape it ever was. Time to go back to that setup. Our wealthiest have been making out pretty good lately while the poor and middle class have been carrying THEIR load - that has to STOP. If the bottom falls out and the wealthiest don't have the rest of us to support them, it will reach THEM in short order. This country NEEDS a STRONG MIDDLE CLASS - NOT just a few more uber-wealthy nincompoops.
  • Jeff Smith Lady Wh... 2012/06/13 11:21:01
    Jeff Smith
    nincompoops?
  • Lady Wh... Jeff Smith 2012/06/13 11:38:51
    yup
  • iriemon203 Lady Wh... 2012/06/13 12:39:23
    iriemon203
    +3
    Are you retarded?
    The wealthy have ALWAYS carried the load.
    I'm sure you libs would love to see them taxed 93% or more. That way you can keep sitting on your asses and let everyone be taken care of by the socialist gov't.
    One "uber-wealthy' pays more taxes in a year than your 'poor and middle class' leeches do in a lifetime.
    How about we raise the taxes of the whole country to 93%-no exceptions. That way the ones who want to set on their asses can at least say the gov't is giving away their money too.
    Get a clue!
  • Lady Wh... iriemon203 2012/06/13 14:39:49
    I think the one who needs a "clue" is YOU
  • Wyzard Lady Wh... 2012/06/13 13:23:12
    Wyzard
    +3
    I'm glad you can admit you are retarded.
  • Deb Lady Wh... 2012/06/13 13:34:58
    Deb
    +4
    Personally, and this is just me...I would like to have ALL of them thrown out..and set back about 100 years, when Politicians were regular people, who actually came to towns and people knew them. They had dinner with you, and they EARNED your vote honestly. Yes, I know...it's my pipe-dream
  • Bud Smith Lady Wh... 2012/06/13 21:44:02
    Bud Smith
    +3
    Where are you from? You neither know or understand the problem. SPENDING is the problem, uncontrolled spending, welfare alone takes 120 billion or more per year! Taking more from the rich would give Obama about three days spending.
  • GeorgeA... Lady Wh... 2012/06/14 08:10:56
    GeorgeAMartini
    +1
    The purpose of taxes are to pay for the legitimate functions of government as outlined in the Constitution,nothing more, nothing less. Try that "tactic".
  • Child of light 2012/06/13 09:44:30
    Child of light
    +7
    The United States needs to change back into the way the Founding Fathers originally intended:

Smaller government
    States rights
    Individual rights
    Laissez-Faire market.

Just a few that come to mind.

I honestly though don't understand what the big deal is with the gap between the rich and the poor, or income inequality. I don't care if somebody makes 100 times more than I do, they earned their money. I really don't care if somebody makes thousands of dollars per hour. As long as my income is enough to support myself, and if it comes to it, my family, with a little bit leftover, I don't care how much more other people make.
  • iriemon203 Child o... 2012/06/29 10:57:02
    iriemon203
    +1
    Amen, Brother ! The left just can't get a grasp on this.
  • A Founding Father 2012/06/13 07:01:15 (edited)
    A Founding Father
    If you have to ask, you aren't sufficiently aware of our present circumstance to begin a conversation on this topic. We are tethering on the very brink of a world wide economic collapse our financial system caused. Our society is dangerously divided into "haves" and "have nots", with half about to become "have nots" if any more of their assets are acquired by the "haves" who control the Govy and economic system. Our form of government is no longer secure as more than half the citizens express great distrust and opposition to the institution. A sizable portion of our population seem willing to accept a
    military style Dictator, and the military-industrial complex of corporatism is always willing to
    offer one of their cloth for the job. Our elected are unwilling to reduce the expenses of the Government and the population is unwilling to match with taxes those expenses, requiring that we compromise our security in order to finance the gap. There are several nations
    having power and control over our Nation as never before, sufficient to cause tremendous harm if not wholesale collapse should they choose to do so. What else would you like to know? There is more to discuss if you can grasp these for starters.
  • Raymond Allamby 2012/06/13 06:47:55
    Raymond Allamby
    +2
    the rich have lost their minds to greed. the corporations are more powerful than the government.the politicians have abandoned their oath, in a desperate need for wealth. our country is nearly a third world joke, and we are at each others throats daily. are these enough, or do you need more?
  • MorbidC... Raymond... 2012/06/13 09:31:01 (edited)
    MorbidCynic
    +2
    It's the government that gives corporations power in the first place.
  • Raymond... MorbidC... 2012/06/13 12:22:38
    Raymond Allamby
    it's corruption that gives corporations power.
  • MorbidC... Raymond... 2012/06/13 12:27:39
    MorbidCynic
    With big government it's easier for corporations to get away with oppressing people since the government makes the decisions and not the people.
  • Raymond... MorbidC... 2012/06/13 12:34:59
    Raymond Allamby
    you make the mistake of thinking government will get bigger under socialism, because you equate it with communism. the right wing has inextricably linked the two terms.
  • Lady Wh... Raymond... 2012/06/13 09:43:03
    +1
    Couldn't have said it better!
  • Max7 2012/06/13 06:15:35 (edited)
    Max7
    In 2008 it was the Democrats that was looking for change, now it is 2012 and the shoe is on the other foot, it is the Republicans crying, pleading, begging for change.
  • A Found... Max7 2012/06/13 07:03:11
    A Founding Father
    As I interpret the Republican plea, it is to return to the same failed programs that resulted in the election of Barack Obama in 2008. Have I missed something that differs?
  • Max7 A Found... 2012/06/13 07:27:24
    Max7
    +1
    That's exactly what I said only in a different way, I have not heard one Liberal whinning! Unfortunately, I think that the situation is worse now with the Republicans than it was in 2008, they do not have a suitable candidate. I think we're on the same page.
  • D D Max7 2012/06/13 08:20:25
    D D
    They were whining bad in 2008.
  • KilrQueen D D 2012/06/13 14:05:06
    KilrQueen
    +1
    The reason you don't see any difference in the liberals at this point is because they are always whining about one thing or another and if they aren't whining then they are busy playing the "blame someone else game". And before you go on a whining tirade about how I am a republican, or extremist...you can stop. I am simply a woman with an opinion on that topic. I am neither republican or democrat and do not wish to be associated with either party since both have their issues. We need to do away with both parties and start over since this system is beyond repair.
  • Max7 D D 2012/06/13 23:42:37
    Max7
    No in 2008 everything was cool when they thought that the little Black Junior Senator didn't stand a chance of a snow ball in July of winning. However, he put a whipping on Hilary, and he had collected more electorial votes than she did, and then the majority of the White race through their support behind Barack, and the whinning began and hasn't stopped. Now, God forbid that 2012 is designated for President Obama again, a lot of you might be doing more than whinning, you might be jumping off of bridges. In 2008 I went to a lot of the rallies, there was a whole lot of unity, no whinning. DD converse with someone else, I am through with this conversation, you root for your guy and I'll continue to support the president.
  • PoliticallyIncorrect 2012/06/13 05:43:27
    PoliticallyIncorrect
    +2
    The only way to get more of the money they covet without working for it, is to change capitalism. Our socialist POTUS is working on that.
  • Steve ☮ R ☮ P ☮ 2012 ☮ 2012/06/13 04:34:28
    Steve ☮ R ☮ P ☮ 2012 ☮
    +6
    I agree that America needs to be fundamentally changed, but its because our system has been so badly corrupted. But Obama's form of "change" certainly isn't what we need.
  • gocar 2012/06/13 03:54:47
    gocar
    +2
    All societies are in a constant change. America need to catch up to the rest of the civilized world. Too big and gap between rich and poor. Too many people with no health insurance. Too many homeless. Education system failing. Living wages going down instead of up. More and more rules about our private behavior rather than laws that are needed.
  • KilrQueen gocar 2012/06/13 04:02:32
    KilrQueen
    +8
    Ummmm, we need to catch up to what other country? Have you taken a look at Europe lately? Not doing so hot....there are a lot of countries that are finally feeling the end result of socialism, you go broke!
  • COCO KilrQueen 2012/06/13 06:59:11
    COCO
    +1
    Exactly.
  • Drue-AFCL KilrQueen 2012/06/13 20:10:22
    Drue-AFCL
    +2
    That is right!
  • cynsity gocar 2012/06/13 04:12:58
    cynsity
    +6
    name one nation that has a very low gap between the rich and poor? Name one country where everyone has total health coverage and can get any treatment anytime? Name one country without any homeless? You can't they do not exist. If you think in any way shape or form that YOUR private life will not be totally dictated to you if you get what you want in a socialist or marxist government I would say look at NY and ask your self when you can no longer eat what you want drink what you want smoke what you want prey how you want or dont ask yourself what they will try and control next then look at china and know that when you do not do what government wants it will elimate you
  • Steve ☮... cynsity 2012/06/13 04:36:21
    Steve ☮ R ☮ P ☮ 2012 ☮
    +4
    Hell, I was in China a couple of months ago and even they have homeless people. The great Communist machine and even they can't keep everyone equal.

2014/12/22 16:21:38