Obama supporters shocked, angry at new tax increases

Dan 2013/01/07 11:01:54
Sometimes, watching a Democrat learn something is wonderful, like seeing the family dog finally sit and stay at your command.
With President Obama back in office and his life-saving “fiscal cliff” bill jammed through Congress, the new year has brought a surprising turn of events for his sycophantic supporters.
“What happened that my Social Security withholding’s in my paycheck just went up?” a poster wrote on the liberal site DemocraticUnderground.com. “My paycheck just went down by an amount that I don’t feel comfortable with. I guarantee this decrease is gonna’ hurt me more than the increase in income taxes will hurt those making over 400 grand. What happened?”
Shocker. Democrats who supported the president’s re-election just had NO idea that his steadfast pledge to raise taxes meant that he was really going to raise taxes. They thought he planned to just hit those filthy “1 percenters,” you know, the ones who earned fortunes through their inventiveness and hard work. They thought the free ride would continue forever.
So this week, as taxes went up for millions of Americans — which Republicans predicted throughout the campaign would happen — it was fun to watch the agoggery of the left.
“I know to expect between $93 and $94 less in my paycheck on the 15th,” wrote the ironically named “RomneyLies.”
“My boyfriend has had a lot of expenses and is feeling squeezed right now, and having his paycheck shrink really didn’t help,” wrote “DemocratToTheEnd.”
“BlueIndyBlue” added: “Many of my friends didn’t realize it, either. Our payroll department didn’t do a good job of explaining the coming
http://p.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jan/6/obama-supporters...

• cvmmvg2 2013/01/12 19:07:34 (edited)
    ROFLMAO!!!
    cvmmvg2
    The best is yet to come as all the new taxes for
    Obama care & cost of Businesses conforming to the myriad of new Regulations recently unleashed cause inflation with stagnant wages and let's not forget the amount of Jobs that will be eliminated due to the new Tax Rate for the Job Creators.
    Wait another year and you will really hear some progressive whining!!
  • dominic garcia 2013/01/12 16:40:22 (edited)
    I Still Love My Lord And Savior
    dominic garcia
    +2
    I don't believe in telling people "I told you so." But "You got burned again.....and we (conservatives) told you so." Now get ready for more and worse to come, all because you airheads voted for the liar, corrupt Airhead in chief Obama! God will have his day of Judgement and his airheads are the only ones who believe Obama is his friend. Please go and work harder, so Obama can get more money to send to his Muslim Brotherhood, they are in great need for more jets, assault weapons and ammunition and don't forget the food! Obama has a reputation to uphold you know, since he is a Nobel Peace Prize Winner. They knew it would be a good subliminal message to Obama, so he would take onto a path of bringing peace, order and submission to the World. So far it is working pretty good. Obama thinks he is the savior of the World. No one knew though, that it would all be, at the expense of patriotic hard working Americans!!!!!
  • Rogue_Loner 2013/01/12 13:01:22
  • Mel the Witch POTL PWCM~JLA 2013/01/12 12:18:22 (edited)
    ROFLMAO!!!
    Mel the Witch POTL PWCM~JLA
    +2
    Obama supporters shocked, angry

Bend over your Demi God is not done yet... hhhhik
  • john richardson 2013/01/11 15:28:06
    ROFLMAO!!!
    john richardson
    Bush came out of retirement long enough to cause their taxes to go up
  • happyday49 2013/01/11 00:05:44
    I Still Love My Lord And Savior
    happyday49
    What I really want to ask - what does ROF mean? I know the LMAO - lol & thanks. Also, may husband said that people at his workplace were calling payroll & HR to find out why they were missing $$$$!
  • Dan happyday49 2013/01/11 08:15:43
    Dan
    ROFLMAO - Roll On Floor Laughing My Ass Off.
  • happyday49 Dan 2013/01/12 01:29:04
    happyday49
    +1
    Thanks Dan, I've been wanting to know for sometime!
  • Shifting Piece 2013/01/10 18:07:37
    ROFLMAO!!!
    Shifting Piece
    +2
    That's rather lulzy.
  • Stardust 2013/01/10 17:30:00
  • Bevos 2013/01/10 14:25:08 (edited)
    ROFLMAO!!!
    Bevos
    +5
    GEE!! WHODATHUNKIT??? Maybe now the IDIOTS will wake up!!! But, I doubt it. They appear to be BRAIN DEAD!!!

ALL I can say to them, is, TOO FREAKING BAD!!! You got what you wanted, YOU WON! RIGHT? DEAL WITH IT AND SHUT THE HELL UP!!!
  • mwg0735 2013/01/10 12:02:01
  • mrdog 2013/01/10 11:13:14
    ROFLMAO!!!
    mrdog
    +3
    Get ready for more from BARRY...shock and awe for liberals...and 47%...
    freebies may be next...cut back or out...ha ha...bark
  • Woof mrdog 2013/01/11 10:05:27
    Woof
    +2
    That's hilarious! Liberal shock and awe... A tax hike!
  • Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel 2013/01/10 11:02:48
    ROFLMAO!!!
    Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel
    +7
    Anyone who voted for Obama, get what they deserve. Too bad innocent people have to suffernbecause of stupid regressives. When it comes to brains and common sense, not all, were created equal.
  • Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F 2013/01/09 23:03:46
    ROFLMAO!!!
    Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F
    +7
    Suffer you Zombie F*ckers, you voted for it!
  • CMackley ~POTL~PWCM~JLA 2013/01/09 19:08:39
    ROFLMAO!!!
    CMackley ~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    +8
    Seeing liberals faced with reality is it's own reward.
  • Bob 2013/01/09 17:48:28
    I Still Love My Lord And Savior
    Bob
    +3
    God that is. But not this seriously flawed clown and his puppets in office.
  • Dan Bob 2013/01/09 23:25:44
    Dan
    +5
    Understood but according to Jamie Foxx that would be Obama.
  • Bob Dan 2013/01/10 22:12:33
    Bob
    The guy that wants knock off all the white dudes?
  • Dan Bob 2013/01/14 12:20:26
    Dan
    Yeah, in his dreams. He says that is being black.
  • LarryFine 2013/01/09 13:36:42
    ROFLMAO!!!
    LarryFine
    +8
    Oh... They thought their loyalty would make them immune to the tax infection just like they thought their health care would really be free. Sorry puppets, you get sucked down the gooberment hopper along with the rest of us.
  • Old Timer 2013/01/09 11:52:36
    ROFLMAO!!!
    Old Timer
    +7
    Where are the KOOLAIDE KIDS now? You're getting what you voted for.
  • Farnsworth 2013/01/09 05:13:46
    ROFLMAO!!!
    Farnsworth
    +7
    we as a people are getting the government we deserve and the left deserve every penny of it
  • Soundstorm 2013/01/09 04:54:02
    ROFLMAO!!!
    Soundstorm
    +7
    But taxing the rich was Obama's campaign promise! The sheeple didn't expect themselves to get fleeced.
  • dominic... Soundstorm 2013/01/12 17:01:27 (edited)
    dominic garcia
    +1
    Just the 1 percent!!!!! They wanted the 1 percent to pay their fair share.....LOL! They went around with signs saying "I am the 99%." LOL.....LOL......I think they have to change their signs again, because I just saw that Obama, Biden and the liberals have changed it to top 2 %......just like Obama to be changing his mind...over and over again!!!!! Change your signs liberals to "I am the 98%." Yes ....change them again!!!!!! LOL.....LOL
  • Soundstorm dominic... 2013/01/13 23:31:08
    Soundstorm
    +1
    That 2% is going to keep on growing if Obama keeps needing more rich people to tax.
  • dominic... Soundstorm 2013/01/13 23:36:52
    dominic garcia
    +3
    Thats right and we know that it is coming. No amount of money is enough for Obama. That why he wants to keep on printing it. Then when we have a 20 plus trillion deficit, he will be blaming the "Scapegoat BUSH!!!!!"
  • Jeff Smith 2013/01/09 02:04:31
    ROFLMAO!!!
    Jeff Smith
    +5
    Come on 3rd term yippee stupid libs?
    ROFLMAO!!!
    +8
    Congress might have caught itself from falling over the fiscal cliff Tuesday, but the deal comes with a hefty price tag. Included in the $4 billion bill is an expiration of the payroll tax break, along with tax exemptions for everyone from the rum industry to NASCAR bigwigs. Here are five groups that are high-fiving each other over the breaks they got in the fiscal cliff deal.

Rum Producers

It is U.S. policy to tax rum producers like Diageo and Bacardi nearly $14 for every gallon of rum they make outside the country and sell in the U.S. But the tax is merely gimmick that gets reinvested in the Virgin Islands and the Puerto Rico in the form of aid. The alcohol industry's more than $13/per gallon kickback has been extended as part of the fiscal cliff negotiations. Pro Publica estimates the tax break gives Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands a total of $480 million in aid for rum production.

Electric Scooter Riders

People using electric scooters will continue to get a discount on their taxes. Drivers of two- and three-wheel plug-in electric vehicles get a tax break in the legislation. As a way to incentivize alternative energy transportation, Congress voted to continue to give 10 percent of the cost of the electric vehicle - up to $2,500 in tax credits to individuals who purch...

Rum Producers

Electric Scooter Riders

People using electric scooters will continue to get a discount on their taxes. Drivers of two- and three-wheel plug-in electric vehicles get a tax break in the legislation. As a way to incentivize alternative energy transportation, Congress voted to continue to give 10 percent of the cost of the electric vehicle - up to $2,500 in tax credits to individuals who purchase plug-in wheels.

Hollywood

Making movies in America is big money, and Congress is doing its best to ensure the movie industry doesn't pack up and leave. Television and movie makers can continue to gross $15 million in breaks for filming in the U.S., $20 million for filming in low-income areas, an incentive for Hollywood that costs the country about $430 billion to maintain.

Motorsport Race Track Owners

A program that allows race track owners to deduct a total of more than $40 billion a year for their tracks, bleachers and concession stands also passed in the bill. Groups like NASCAR can continue to write off the maintenance costs of their tracks in a tax break that is similar to one amusement parks benefit from. The only catch is that the venue must have held an event on the premise sometime in the last three years.

Algae Growers

Congress voted to extend $59 million in tax credits for algae growers, who are trying to find a way to produce a biofuel from the plant.
  • Soundstorm Jackie ... 2013/01/09 04:56:27 (edited)
    Soundstorm
    +4
    I'll buy only Barbados or Jamaica rum from now on. No more St. Croix or Puerto Rican.
  • dominic... Soundstorm 2013/01/12 17:04:43
    dominic garcia
    +1
    Good point Soundstorm, we should not be supporting corruption!!!!
  • princess 2013/01/09 00:39:34
    ROFLMAO!!!
    princess
    +7
    Their level and degree of ignorance is stunning!! They're all hopelessly lost, and totally worthless.
    Obama zombies
  • Mrs.B 2013/01/09 00:35:39
    ROFLMAO!!!
    Mrs.B
    +6
    They were told what was going to happen, just bought into his lies
  • bob'45 2013/01/08 23:18:26
    ROFLMAO!!!
    bob'45
    +7
    Unhappy liberals make me happy. :-) whining liberals cartoons
  • tonyynot 2013/01/08 22:25:30
    ROFLMAO!!!
    tonyynot
    +8
    WELL GREAT, I HOPE THEY GET TINGLES UP THEIR LEGS---HELL I THOUGHT THEY WERE ALL BRAIN DEAD
  • Gooky 2013/01/08 22:15:00
  • Doc 2013/01/08 19:44:34 (edited)
    ROFLMAO!!!
    Doc
    +9
    The only folks who got a tax break were big corporations that Obama's buddies run.
    And Hollywood. Those poor actors need the money.
  • WinterLynn 2013/01/08 17:16:25
  • mk, Smartass Oracle 2013/01/08 16:38:33

2014/11/23 11:07:41