Obama supporters prove they are ignorant morons: Agree?

Daryl 2012/10/27 07:56:04
Related Topics: Obama, Liberal

• betz 2012/10/27 11:14:12
    Agree
    betz
    +22
    Either that or they are unpatriotic Americans. I am stunned by the people who continue to support this man. With the timeline of the Libyan attack it is difficult for me to imagine ANYONE continuing to support this man.

• Edward 2012/11/08 10:54:47
    Agree
    Edward
    +1
    It just makes me sick. And most of the supporters are idiot women who think Obama's gonna give them something, but all he will give is unemployment and more debt. thats the change you liberals voted for. Shouldve seen the crowds on election night. Obama's supporters were dancing ridiculously and had that look of stupidity on their faces, while Romney's supporters were nicely dressed and looked sane. Romney supporters = smart. Obama supporters = idiots who don't know what they're getting themselves and the rest of us into
  • Kaye 2012/11/04 22:43:44
    Agree
    Kaye
    +1
    Monumentally Stupid
  • shadow76 2012/10/31 04:15:57
    Agree
    shadow76
    +3
    Everytime they open their mouths they spew Owebama talking points word for word!
  • CommieHunter - AFCL- PWCM 2012/10/30 20:41:18 (edited)
    Agree
    CommieHunter - AFCL- PWCM
    +4
    Yep, Obama supporters ARE IGNORANT! They only vote for him because they want everything given to them for free. They don't want to work for anything. Only thing is, Obozo has been feeding them crap sandwiches for 4 years & they've really been eatin them up & it's muddled their minds to the point where they can't see the big picture
  • Omnibus Annie 2012/10/30 18:43:03
    Agree
    Omnibus Annie
    +1
    It's not nice to name-call but whatever...
  • jerry Omnibus... 2012/10/30 19:22:57
    jerry
    +1
    The Harvard Genius !!!

• shadow76 Omnibus... 2012/11/04 07:30:49
    shadow76
    +1
    Absolutely wonderful!
  • MR. 2012/10/30 09:27:49
    Agree
    MR.
    +2
    "The price of greatness is responsibility, the first quality that is needed is audacity". (Winston Churchill)
  • I know... 2012/10/30 08:54:31
    Agree
    I know...
    But Both sides are rather ignorant. Too many voters think my party is great and yours is terrible. They can't manage the guts to admit that their party is filled with flaws
  • rk 2012/10/30 05:44:54
    Agree
    rk
    +3
    Have to be to vote for obiden
  • ☆stillthe12c☆ 2012/10/30 05:19:11
    Agree
    ☆stillthe12c☆
    +4
    Totally clueless people. There is one thing that I might like to add to this Romney does not want to extend the powers in the Patriot act he has said that he supports it and he has said that he supports NDAA as well. So on those two issue Obama and Romney hold similar views. I am going to vote for Romney and I wrote Romney requesting that he change his mind on those two subject several months ago and he has not responded to date.
  • rightside ☆stillt... 2012/10/30 14:27:19
    rightside
    +1
    Good job.
  • ☆stillt... rightside 2012/10/30 17:26:11
    ☆stillthe12c☆
    +1
    Thank You
  • Azrael-In GOD we trust 2012/10/30 03:43:14
    Agree
    Azrael-In GOD we trust
    +2
    Some might be but most of them are just brainwashed listening to the reader of the TOTUS.
  • Reykjavik 2012/10/30 03:42:43
    Agree
    Reykjavik
    +1
    although, watching this video the two individuals with foreign accents seem to be concerned once told the truth....hopefully they are awake!
  • ♥N A♥ 2012/10/30 03:25:21
    Agree
    ♥N A♥
    +2
    Hypocritical too
  • DJ Lou 2012/10/30 00:29:09 (edited)
    No, it's OK if a liberal does it
    DJ Lou
    when people vote for a liar is bad enough but when they vote for a compulsive liar and a scammer for the 1 % scamming the Government of millions of the people's tax money. I don't have to say that about mitt he just keeps exposing himself
    are you still voting
    all those bills were implemented by the Bush administration and continued under Obama the corporate elite own both party's so when they say vote for the lesser of two evils guess who's that Obama.
  • bman~AVA~BTTB 2012/10/30 00:05:32
    Agree
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    +2
    Works for me. I sure agree.
  • rightside 2012/10/29 23:50:44
    Agree
    rightside
    +7
    Yes, and I keep getting arguments against Bush. HELLO! Bush is gone. No more blaming him. This is really bama's fault! Get over it and get bama out.
  • Yo'Adrienne..AFCL 2012/10/29 23:18:57
    Agree
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +8
    The unfounded and scurrilous attacks on Mitt Romney
    have increased to the point that they go beyond just character
    assassination . . . all the way to hysterical DEFAMATION....and
    that's why ROMNEY is winning!
  • Elementer 2012/10/29 23:16:42
    No, it's OK if a liberal does it
    Elementer
    +1
    FDR did it, Lincoln did it, yet they're considered two of our greatest presidents. When Obama and Bush do it, they're evil and want to take away American freedoms.

The hypocrisy kills me.
  • Drew~PW... Elementer 2012/10/30 07:01:14
    Drew~PWCM~JLA~
    +1
    I personally think FDR and Lincoln were asshats. FDR for his socialist plans implemented and Lincoln for several different reasons.
  • THE One... Elementer 2012/10/30 16:30:27
  • dustin.charles.752 2012/10/29 21:54:40
    No, it's OK if a liberal does it
    dustin.charles.752
    +1
    Because liberals hide the truth much less. These questions / "facts" were misleading. Considering the patriot act:

As a senator Obama didn't want the act to pass. As president, he saw that the act helped him to catch and apprehend terrorists here and abroad. The act helped to save American lives so he extended it. However, the interviewer is very misleading, suggesting that Obama supports infringing on people's privacy or that he supports jailing American citizens without warrant. In actuality, the president made his position clear and provided a signing comment.

In his signing statement attached to the NDAA, President Obama made it clear that the language about detentions does not apply to US citizens.

http://www.politicususa.com/o...

In the second paragraph of his NDAA signing statement, Obama stated, “The fact that I support this bill as a whole does not mean I agree with everything in it. In particular, I have signed this bill despite having serious reservations with certain provisions that regulate the detention, interrogation, and prosecution of suspected terrorists. Over the last several years, my Administration has developed an effective, sustainable framework for the detention, interrogation and trial of suspected terrorists that allows us to maximize both ou...

http://www.politicususa.com/o...

In the second paragraph of his NDAA signing statement, Obama stated, “The fact that I support this bill as a whole does not mean I agree with everything in it. In particular, I have signed this bill despite having serious reservations with certain provisions that regulate the detention, interrogation, and prosecution of suspected terrorists. Over the last several years, my Administration has developed an effective, sustainable framework for the detention, interrogation and trial of suspected terrorists that allows us to maximize both our ability to collect intelligence and to incapacitate dangerous individuals in rapidly developing situations, and the results we have achieved are undeniable. Our success against al-Qa’ida and its affiliates and adherents has derived in significant measure from providing our counterterrorism professionals with the clarity and flexibility they need to adapt to changing circumstances and to utilize whichever authorities best protect the American people, and our accomplishments have respected the values that make our country an example for the world.”
  • BigFig#9 2012/10/29 21:21:04
    Agree
    BigFig#9
    +1
    and (some) Romey supporters (some) are also incredibly stupid. Ignorance is equal opportunity.
  • Bob BigFig#9 2012/10/30 13:18:21
    Bob
    +2
    Learn to spell! Obama is a traitor!
  • BigFig#9 Bob 2012/10/31 22:50:42
    BigFig#9
    Sorry I typed too quickly.... RWNJs are the traitors by not respecting our democratic institutions...
  • Bill 2012/10/29 21:12:56
    Agree
    Bill
    +4
    As Forrest Gump says stupid is as stupid does.
  • alyssa 2012/10/29 20:29:22
    No, it's OK if a liberal does it
    alyssa
    i am a proud supporter of bacon
  • sbtbill 2012/10/29 20:02:19
    No, it's OK if a liberal does it
    sbtbill
    +1
    What about the Sensata high tech equipment Bain, which Romney is a major investor in, is sending to China? What about the slave labor factory Romney bought with personal funds in China?
  • rightside sbtbill 2012/10/29 23:52:32
    rightside
    +4
    If he bought a slave labor in china, which is not true by the way, if he did, he did it with his money, not ours. Wake up.
  • sbtbill rightside 2012/10/30 06:00:22
    sbtbill
    It sure says a lot about his character, morals, and intelligence. But then if you follow his business carer you no he has no morals and is of bad character. As to smarts he has the brains of sneaky rattle snake.
  • rightside sbtbill 2012/10/30 14:26:03
    rightside
    +4
    bama also has off shore accounts and sold us out to china. bama will sell us out to the highest bidder and he lies a lot.
  • Kaye sbtbill 2012/11/04 22:50:50
    Kaye
    BS
  • Edward sbtbill 2012/11/08 11:06:41
    Edward
    romney worked for his money. the media shot him down as they did to bush. I know obama supporters like to blame the rich for everything. You want to talk about morals? How about Obama not sending help to our ambassador who he let die? This is a lie made by the liberals that Romney has this investment. The media attacked him as soon as he became obama's opponent. He is much more successful than obama and much more truthful. Obama has plenty to hide. watch 2016, and note that he didn't take Donald Trump's offer to give five million dollars to any charity of obama's choice if he would reveal his college records and he refused. what does that say?
  • shadow76 rightside 2012/10/31 04:21:01
    shadow76
    +2
    And probably to free the laborers.
  • rightside shadow76 2012/10/31 15:00:55
    rightside
    +1
    You bet!
  • novelis... sbtbill 2012/10/30 01:36:16
    novelistgirl94
    +5
    He didn't use taxpayers money to do it, he used his own to do it. Besides, where do you get your facts from anyway?
  • sbtbill novelis... 2012/10/30 05:56:18
    sbtbill
    http://www.bostonglobe.com/ne...

By the way if Romney believed that fence was to keep people out then he probably believed the same thing about the Berlin Wall and is to dumb to be President.
  • novelis... sbtbill 2012/10/30 17:45:24
    novelistgirl94
    +3
    You should try researching facts rather than listening to a journalist who will likely be biased.

2014/07/23 11:16:10