Obama Staffers Are Tax Cheats

Yankee Traveler 2012/07/20 09:09:15

According to a new IRS report, Obama is harboring at least 3 dozen tax cheats right
on his own staff! Together, this bunch has made a joke of Obama’s
shopworn line about the “rich paying their fair share of taxes.” They
owe a collective $833,970 in back taxes – and we thought liberals were
patriotic! These aren’t “little people”; they must be well-paid (with
our money) and well-educated to be where they are. They consider themselves to be the beautiful people. Apparently they feel that they are above those of the "common" people of this country.

More than one in three of Obama’s royal staff makes over $100,000 a
year, and his entire staff of 457 people makes over 37 million dollars
each year. Twenty-one make almost as much as a Congressman! And the tax
cheats aren’t just in the White House. An IRS report says the aggregate
amount owed to the IRS by all federal employees is a stunning $3.4
BILLION, which is an increase of 3% just since last year.

Some of these people actually work in the offices that write the tax
laws they themselves are disregarding! That bunch owes over $2 million,
and 4,697 Homeland Security employees collectively owe around $37
million. What’s worse is that 1,181 TREASURY DEPARTMENT workers – the
people in the IRS – owe $9.3 million!

Clearly, Attorney General Eric Holder doesn’t care about the tax
cheats who work for him. The IRS report says 2,069 employees of his
Department of Justice owe more than $17 million. That’s our money!

Federal law says those who are guilty of income tax evasion – what we
put Al Capone away for – are felons who could serve up to five years in
prison.

So Barack Obama, the guy with the “most transparent” administration in history, has thousands of employees that are tax cheats.

Right now, according to federal law,
the only federal workers who can be fired for tax delinquency are
Internal Revenue Service employees. I’m sure few of us find that
comforting.

• Yankee Traveler 2012/07/20 09:20:31
    Yankee Traveler
    +7
    And the obama campaign wants to see 10 years of Romney's tax records??!! Maybe they should clean out their own closet first!

• princess 2012/07/31 01:16:37
    princess
    +1
    The OVomit czar administration of LIARS, THIEVES & CHEATS.
  • Hamilton 2012/07/24 23:04:07
    Hamilton
    +1
    hypocrite thy name is liberal.
  • Louisa - Enemy of the State 2012/07/21 17:04:28
    Louisa - Enemy of the State
    I don't doubt this article, but ALL politicians operate above the law! It isn't like the GOP is exempt from 'creative' tax reporting! ('creative' here meaning dirty underhanded)
  • ScottyG - Faqueue 2012/07/21 16:55:29
    ScottyG - Faqueue
    +1
    Hmmmm..... more of the shell game. Keep your eyes on anything BUT me!

The felon in chief and his partners in crime hard at work NOT paying THEIR fair share.
  • Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F 2012/07/21 03:45:36
    Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F
    +1
    It only makes sense that a crook would surround himself with other crooks. Rotten to the core; it'll take years to get the stink out of DC.
  • Patriot Unit 2012/07/20 23:31:06
    Patriot Unit
    +1
    So sense when is that a surprise to anybody. They just take lessons from all the other Cheats in the Congress and Administration.
  • ★Calliope★ 2012/07/20 23:28:31
    ★Calliope★
    +1
    And they bitch about Romney?

He's abiding by the law.

And what? Obama staffers can't seem to pony up their taxes? I thought they wanted to pay more. You know.. being pretty well off and such.
  • Dwight PWCM 2012/07/20 16:20:02
    Dwight PWCM
    +1
    The Statist/Elitist always follow a simple rule, that the rules apply to everyone besides themselves.
  • alanh 2012/07/20 14:23:42
    alanh
    +1
    Typical Liberal expecting others to pay for there BS!!! With this administration it is do what I say not what I do!!
  • Seonag 2012/07/20 12:40:45
    Seonag
    +3
    It's called DOUBLE STANDARD. Are all of those who owe taxes in the IRS 'collection' process? I worked at a bank for a while and if we bounced a check, got behind in any loan, had our pay garnished for taxes, we were gone. When we started work we signed off on the 'rules' and while I was there I saw one released for bouncing a check and another for State income tax garnishment. Maybe the FEDS should be doing the same thing when it comes to Federal taxes.
  • Andy 2012/07/20 12:37:41
    Andy
    +3
    Do as I say...not as I allow my staff to do!! NOBAMA-2012!!!
  • D D 2012/07/20 12:07:39
    D D
    +2
    If I owed money the IRS would be all over me. Really pisses me off when people get away with owing money and get overlooked because they are an Obama worker.
  • Yankee ... D D 2012/07/21 11:14:04
    Yankee Traveler
    Back during the Clinton years I was out of work for 2 years due to his cuts in the defense budget. It was a catch 22 for me in terms of my unemployment. If I paid taxes first on it I didn't have enough to survive and if I waited till years end i got slammed. Well I opted for the slamming. As it was I owed the IRS 4k. I had just got a job making half of what I had been earning prior to being laid off, but overtime made up for some of it. Anyway I filed my taxes on the 15th of April which gave me one month or so to get my act together. I got a 2yr. loan to pay off the tab. I got a bill from the IRS after a month that was nearly $4,500.00. The was a compounded daily interest, weekly, monthly, and yearly interest rates. I called them and told them that I would pay the four thousand even no interest, they agreed. Done deal right? I sent them a certified bank check, made copies for everything, copies of copies and even copied those. 2 years later I get a bill from the IRS demanding 12k from me for tax year 90 whatever it was. They gave me 10 days to respond. I called and explained what I had done, they didn't care one bit because their records indicated otherwise. I sent in copies of their letters of agreement as well as the check and everything else I could think of as well as my f...

Back during the Clinton years I was out of work for 2 years due to his cuts in the defense budget. It was a catch 22 for me in terms of my unemployment. If I paid taxes first on it I didn't have enough to survive and if I waited till years end i got slammed. Well I opted for the slamming. As it was I owed the IRS 4k. I had just got a job making half of what I had been earning prior to being laid off, but overtime made up for some of it. Anyway I filed my taxes on the 15th of April which gave me one month or so to get my act together. I got a 2yr. loan to pay off the tab. I got a bill from the IRS after a month that was nearly $4,500.00. The was a compounded daily interest, weekly, monthly, and yearly interest rates. I called them and told them that I would pay the four thousand even no interest, they agreed. Done deal right? I sent them a certified bank check, made copies for everything, copies of copies and even copied those. 2 years later I get a bill from the IRS demanding 12k from me for tax year 90 whatever it was. They gave me 10 days to respond. I called and explained what I had done, they didn't care one bit because their records indicated otherwise. I sent in copies of their letters of agreement as well as the check and everything else I could think of as well as my first born child! Friggen 3 months later I get a response from them: "Thank you for your attentiveness in this matter" That was it! Nothing like : Opps sorry our bad or any type of apology..........nothing! I bet they were pissed that I proved that they were a total dysfunctional entity and their credibility was in severe question.

I worked with a guy that they same thing happened. But he had no copies of the payment he made. After 2 years his bill was 10k and they immediately garnished his income..............at a minimum! So he couldn't even play catch up! And of course he didn't have the credit to do the loan thing, so his life was made a living hell!
  • D D Yankee ... 2012/07/21 12:33:59
    D D
    +1
    Very sad. It's awful. I saw a documentary that showed an old couple that owned a construction company. the had sub-contracted a part of the work to another company. That company did not pay it's taxes. The IRS went to the construction company and told them they had to pay the sub-contractors taxes. They fought it. Even got a letter from some gov office saying they were not held responsible for the other companies taxes but the IRS didn't care. Bad news.
  • Demonic Rat Hunter 2012/07/20 12:05:33
  • Torchmanner ~PWCM~JLA 2012/07/20 11:22:06
    Torchmanner ~PWCM~JLA
    +3
    And yet they want Romney to show more of his returns. Hypocrites.
  • dasimon1 2012/07/20 11:05:42
  • shadow76 2012/07/20 09:51:04
    shadow76
    +5
    I think this goes all the way to the top!
  • Yankee Traveler 2012/07/20 09:20:31
    Yankee Traveler
    +7
  • Chi~Cat 2012/07/20 09:16:11 (edited)
    Chi~Cat
    +7
    As a major city chick in the face of liberalism, et al., I have NEVER thought wiberals were Patriotic. Ev-ah. Jackasses, yes. Patriotic...Never. They could NEVER have the patriotism to kiss these boots!

liberals are not patriotic
    God Bless Our Troops~
  • Demonic... Chi~Cat 2012/07/20 12:02:47
    Demonic Rat Hunter
    +2
    The damn libs are to busy doing crap like this to our flag to be patriotic. democrats flag manglers democrats trashing flag mjh
  • Chi~Cat Demonic... 2012/07/20 12:08:56
    Chi~Cat
    +4
    Indeed~ I hate when they use OUR FLAG for their wiberal 'art'.

2014/09/23 00:18:05