Obama scandal could bring shame to the White House that has not been seen since President Clinton.

Constitution Believer 2013/07/01 18:07:58

With all that has been happening in the Whitehouse lately, and with Obama openly admitting to much of it, I would say that Obummer has lost most of his creditability.
Now I know for a fact there are more Liberals here on Soda Head that refuse to see what other Liberals in the US are seeing.
Is it possible we have another Watergate and Clinton scandal on our hands?

• maquignon 2013/07/01 19:42:13
    I am a staunch conservative and feel that Obama could have reached across the...
    maquignon
    +3
    Barack Obama has far far surpassed the shame of Bill Clinton.

• austin.olebar 2014/03/12 14:37:55
    I am a staunch liberal and I feel Obama can do no wrong
    austin.olebar
    You are you guys serious?! How ignorant do you have to be to listen to and follow someone who can't even spell 'credibility' right??
  • Mike Lucas 2013/11/21 12:11:10
    Mike Lucas
    Since Clinton? Are we forgetting that there was an admitted war criminal in the White House before Obama?
  • Charu ∞ijm♥∞ 2013/07/02 04:04:31
    I am a staunch Conservative and feel Obama has done nothing but sever damage ...
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    In the famous words of Rev. Wright, whom the obama threw under the bus..
    rev wright quotes

After all the years of catering to the lowest level of intellect
    America's chickens have come home to roost.
  • Constit... Charu ∞... 2013/07/02 04:28:04
  • Charu ∞... Constit... 2013/07/02 04:33:54
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    I am good CB...been busy with my Mom as she has her hip replaced a couple of weeks ago. Yes you can call. :)

Oh that is true, I agree but his words ring true.....this nation has catered to the
    most stupid of human species that this is what we have....the verge of total
    destruction! I have it now verified that progressives are sub-human.
  • HOMBRE 2013/07/02 03:59:14
    HOMBRE
    Im none of the choices but feel Obama not qualified to even be a assclown.
  • Constit... HOMBRE 2013/07/02 04:04:18
  • HOMBRE Constit... 2013/07/02 04:06:57
    HOMBRE
    Yep thats Obama LOL
  • Marcus Clark 2013/07/02 01:38:09
    Marcus Clark
    +1
    Could? Already has.
  • Constit... Marcus ... 2013/07/02 01:44:56
  • mikeyavelli 2013/07/01 23:23:32
    mikeyavelli
    +1
    Obamas interest is in neo marxism, hopefully he feels it would be called Obamunism. His actions are directed towards bringing down the united States and installing his own government, his own set of laws, and then conquer the world and turn it into one obamunistic government.
  • Constit... mikeyav... 2013/07/02 01:30:26
  • mikeyav... Constit... 2013/07/02 13:39:52
    mikeyavelli
    Thank you, I have tussled with her/him before. She/it is nothing more than histrionic lefty babble. No match for truth.
    Thanks for the reply.
  • maquignon 2013/07/01 19:42:13
    maquignon
    +3
  • Mike Lucas maquignon 2013/11/21 12:12:39
  • austin.... maquignon 2014/03/12 14:40:21
    austin.olebar
    +1
    And you, my friend, have far far surpassed the shame of society.
  • ☆ QueenAline 2013/07/01 19:10:23
    ☆ QueenAline
    +3
    He has lost credibility even within his own party...Fast and Furious, Benghazi, IRS, etc are starters...He has trampled on our constitution, and he will pay the price for trying to 'FUNDAMENTALY CHANGE" the country (the country he hates)..He's in deep trouble, but protected with the corruption of his administration, and the disgusting liberal media...Truth will prevail...it always does..but this scandal is far, FAR worse than Watergate or Clinton's scandal...
  • MsTlynne 2013/07/01 18:21:44 (edited)
    MsTlynne
    Do you actually believe a person's credibility is dependent upon what YOU would say. Too funny!! The vote on election day says different. That's what really count.

lmao smiley gif lmao smiley gif lmao smiley gif
  • Constit... MsTlynne 2013/07/01 18:34:58
  • The_Wisest_of_Fools 2013/07/01 18:13:18
    I am a staunch liberal and feel Obama has done more damage than I ever though...
    The_Wisest_of_Fools
    +1
    I'm confused. What was the scandal?
    I think it's funny how there have been something like 50 posts with similar titles in the past week.
  • ☆ Queen... The_Wis... 2013/07/01 18:45:04 (edited)
    ☆ QueenAline
    +2
    One entry found for scandal.
    Main Entry: scan·dal
    Pronunciation: skan-dl
    Function: noun
    1 : a crime against faith that causes another to sin
    2 : loss of or damage to one's reputation : DISGRACE
    3 : something that offends accepted moral standards or disgraces those associated with it
    I hope this helps....Obama has disgraced this nation with crimes against the Constitution..He has divided this country and has very extreme views on how we, as a nation should become. Ask your grandparents, or parents what a great nation this once was...they will tell you of much better days...Peace.
  • The_Wis... ☆ Queen... 2013/07/01 19:01:00
    The_Wisest_of_Fools
    I got that, but I was under the impression that there was a new scandal that our friend Constitution Believer had found.
    "Is it possible we have another Watergate and Clinton scandal on our hands?"
  • ☆ Queen... The_Wis... 2013/07/01 19:05:59

2014/10/23 11:12:24