Obama says Morality and God are worn arguments and old attitudes, we need more new change. My question is; Can Justice exist without the bible, will law still work without the morality it is based on, and will America survive and prosper without God ?

Greywolf~In God We Trust~ 2009/07/02 19:52:06
I believe that.................
I think that america is going to fall if we walk away from Israel, god always supported us bacause we supported his Jewel on earth, Jerusalem.
I think the church in general needs to be overhauled, and the focues returned to people, and not money
Obama will make things just fine, who needs God, Morality, Justice  ? Weak outdated Ideals.....
Undecided......
All of the Above
None of The Above
1620 - The Mayflower Compact written by the Pilgrims before they got off the Mayflower said: "In the presence of God, Amen. We ... do by these presents solemnly and mutually in ye presence of God, and one another, covenant and combine ourselves into a civil body politic
America was indeed begun by men who honored God and set their founding principles by the words of the Bible. They lived their lives with honesty, reliability, and fairness toward establishing this country “for the sake of its survival.” A great many of America’s Founding Fathers have been quoted in regard to living by Biblical values.
I do understand the other side of the coin, we did some horrible things to the Native Indians here, and hearing from the Republic of Lakotah, is seems even to this day, the American Government is still doing atrocities to them, things that never reach the sold-out news.

To My own awareness of justice, Justice means righteousness, lawfulness, and moral rightness, the quality of being true or correct, the moral principle determining just conduct. So justice has a moral quality. It contains a concept of what is right and, therefore, must also have a concept of what is wrong. Only people who understand these concepts of right and wrong can understand and administer justice. By extension, only those who follow the Lord can understand justice. Why? Because they subscribe to the foundational laws of the one who created them.
With faith declining in the world, morality will also be absent when it is most needed.
Thus, as this proverb points out,

"Evil people don't understand justice, but those who follow the Lord understand completely".
(Proverbs 28:5 NLT)
Evil people really cannot, and won't understand justice. Because they refuse to subscribe to justice's moral underpinnings given by God in his Word, they are left to discover their own truths. As a result, many conclude that there is no truth. Others conclude that everyone can have different truths. Both perspectives are hopelessly doomed. And as a building without a foundation will crumble, so justice can never be served without the foundation of right and wrong as given by God in his Word.

I think the death of our nation as the light of the free world started when we stopped being the hero country of the world. Up until Korean war era, we stood for, and brought our justice to the rest of the world, we were a beacon of moral integrity for most countries.

All it took was 2 persons. The first, Alfred Kinsey, a proven homosexual and pedophile, submitted years of government funded sex research reports, most of it lies, some very atrocious and horrifying. This was picked up by many people, and encouraged by everyone unstable, looking to belong, or to use people as objects for personal gain. The second and more deadly blow to our way of life went quietly into court, she whined about maybe offending someone, the year 1962. This is the year of The Supreme Court Ruling in the case of ENGEL v. VITALE, she went in and got the bible removed from our schools. Thousands of churches, in every area of the country yes, and not one person spoke up, no one followed up in opposition, all were seemingly asleep at the helm, evil came in and seated itself, introduced the first tidings of communism in our faces, crime rose as much as 1600 % in some areas that year, back in 63'. Our kids immediately started messing up in their lives, SAT scores plummeted all across the nation, except in those schools where they had kept the bible in, mainly private ones, and this remains true to this very day.

Sad but true facts! The year that prayer was removed from our schools, along with the Bible was 1963. Soon after that, full scale rewriting of our history in schoolbooks commenced, politically correct versions began to be introduced, the same year that our tax dollars began paying for the brainwashing of our children, dumbing down of future generations............. . And now, almost a century after the "Fed" bankers started undermining all our financial institutions also, we are publicly going broke, and having our financial control wrested from us, we are looking like an outline for the communist manifesto more every month under the agendas of Obama-Crats, and most countries hate us for being morally corrupt, and bringing it to their youth.

That is just my thoughts on why this nation cannot and will not surive without God, just a personal observation, I still pray for our country every day, I stil get teary when I sing the national anthem at games. I still have pride in our accomplishments, and I love our country, and our military personnel are second to none.
We desperately need the churches, and all people to wake up once again, call to god, and repent, we need a great noise of revival to sweep across our land, only then will god notice us, and return to bless our land with his love and prosperity. Happy 4th of July,
God bless you all, and may he continue to bless and protect our shores.

-------------------------------------------------------------...
An Email from a friend on our nations Holiday.........

Independence Day has always been a kind of early Thanksgiving for me. I think about the sacrifices made by the Founding Fathers and their families, and of the blood shed by patriots so that America could be free, and I am so very thankful to be able to raise my children in the greatest country in the world.

The Founders wrote in the Declaration of Independence: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

In naming three inalienable rights as endowed by humanity's Creator, the Declaration’s authors were recognizing something unique and beautiful about being human. Taken together, those rights enable all the goods necessary for human flourishing.

More than that, the order in which the Founders listed the rights carries special meaning; it reveals the way one right flows from another. The right to liberty -- the freedom to thrive -- flows from the right to life, and from that liberty flows the ability to seek the happiness that will give one's life meaning and purpose.

The right to life is the foundation of all the freedoms we enjoy as Americans. This is what we must teach our children on this family holiday, so that they and their children and their children’s children may continue to live in a free country long after you and I have left this world.
Wishing you and your family a happy and healthy Fourth of July !!
from Your friends at
Americans United For Life

• Edward 2009/12/02 01:43:26
    I think that america is going to fall if we walk away from Israel, god always...
    Edward
    we cannot walk away from GOD or our right and everyone else's right to be free
  • LinkX 2009/10/14 06:17:40
    I believe that.................
    LinkX

The First Amendment clearly says that you cannot have a Federally endorsed religion. Whether it is Obama or any other President, religion does not belong in the government.

Also, morals have been around long before Christianity or Judaism began, and morals will be around long after Christianity and Judaism is over.
  • LinkX LinkX 2009/10/14 06:18:37
    LinkX
    What a beautiful flag...
  • technotrucker 2009/07/06 00:27:09
    I believe that.................
    technotrucker
    The proof is overwhelmingly obvious. No country, no family, no religion can survive denouncing the morals and commandments set in place by GOD. Look at the school system. Take out prayer and you have Colombine. You have a drop in attendance. Academic scores in the U.S. are the lowest on the planet.
    Take GOD out of the government, we have criminals running congress. We have prisons overrun with illegals and criminals in untold proportions. We have drug abuse and human slavery running rampant. We have gays getting sympathy from our leaders.
    Corruption in religion itself is rampant. Thousands of so called evangelist are getting exposed for their immoral and criminal behavior, purely and simply in pursuit of the all mighty dollar.
    BOzo wants to remove God from the forethought of this country, to make it easier to push the Islam religion and all other morally bankrupt beliefs into the forefront of the American minds. The weak minded liberals have found their savior and are going to follow the piper right over the cliff.
    beliefs forefront american minds weak minded liberals savior piper cliff
  • ZILdeactivated 2009/07/04 02:19:55
    I believe that.................
    ZILdeactivated
    The "messiah" has to introduce a new faith. It won't be mine.
  • G 2009/07/02 22:12:50
    None of The Above
    G
    +1
    Well he'll have to replace religion with something because people certainly aren't going to behave on their own.
  • Greywol... G 2009/07/03 03:51:39
    Greywolf~In God We Trust~
    No, we won't, sad to say. It will be with Atheistic principles, for anyone of faith, it is a sign of the times, otherwise, it will be a time of godless freedom, brief but intense. You can enjoy it, or Join with christians and others and likely suffer persecution at the hands of......the soon to be future majority. I know this is coming, trust that, when people of no faith, when the sexually deviant find out there are no more moral restrictions, when they find they are the majority, they will be emboldened to want to eliminate relgiions altogether. it has happened many times throughout history, albeit in smaller groups. Be Blessed
  • Elemenopee 2009/07/02 21:32:43
  • Greywol... Elemenopee 2009/07/03 03:45:14
    Greywolf~In God We Trust~
    Ahhhh, another ray of dispair in an otherwise darkening world, your arguments are based on political correctness that I spoke of, and people overall did a lot better, families stayed together, and people were happier overall, when they had a solid moral structure to adhere to, something beyond themselves to believe in. Be blessed.
  • Greywol... Greywol... 2009/07/03 07:22:16
    Greywolf~In God We Trust~
    One more thought. The Declaration, as Abraham Lincoln understood,
    embodies the political philosophy-more accurately the "political
    theology"-of the American Constitution. Here is what John Adams,
    another signatory of the Declaration, said of the Constitution:
    "Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It
    is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." That religious
    morality is crystallized in the Declaration of Independence on which
    America stands and which is now being subverted.
  • Elemenopee Greywol... 2009/07/03 17:54:59 (edited)
  • Elemenopee Greywol... 2009/07/03 17:53:59
  • PRAYER WARRIOR 2009/07/02 21:12:38 (edited)
    I believe that.................
    PRAYER WARRIOR
    +1
    GW:gw gw Shalom
  • Aarixan 2009/07/02 20:22:55 (edited)
    None of The Above
    Aarixan
    +1
    I do think justice and morality can be present in a nation without some sort of holy scripture, deity, or religion. Countries like France, Sweden, Denmark, and Norway are all predominantly atheistic, agnostic, or deistic, yet they have the lowest crime rates, abortion rates, murder rates, and some of the highest literacy rates in the world.

Happy early-4th to you, Grey.
  • Silky pal of Jesus 2009/07/02 19:58:01
    Silky pal of Jesus
    +1
    I believe that God is the center of all life, and that nothing can prosper without Him.
    Gen 12:3 If we turn our backs on Israel, God will turn His back on us.
    God's word does not go back to Him void. God is the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow.

2014/04/18 22:49:09