Obama says he was born in Hawaii. His granny says he was born in Kenya. Which of them has no reason to lie?

tncdel 2011/05/21 23:19:30

SLIDESHOW: Granny says BO was born in Kenya.

1 of 1

Too many other questions as well.

1. Too many other questions as well.

Too many other questions as well.

Many experts have affirmed that the document Obama released a couple weeks ago purporting to be his long-form birth certificate was a poorly-done fake. And I see no reason to believe that Obama's own grandmother would lie against him. Do you?

Factor in also that Obama refuses to release his school records, and the fact that Obama had dual citizenship [which even the State Dept. admits], and the fact that his father was NOT a U.S. citizen [and the Constitution requires that BOTH parents of a U.S. president be U.S. citizens ...

then I have to ask why John Boehner and no other Republicans are challenging Obama's constitutional eligibility to be president.

• Hopscotch 2011/05/26 14:51:53
    Granny's a liar and I'd bet my life that anything Barack tells us is the gosp...
    Hopscotch
    +1
    My Grandma thinks I'm a airline pilot cause I fly all the time. And my Mother said I was married cause she always see's with the same girl and she couldn't decide how to discribe my girl to Mother's friends. And they both speak English. Could something be lost in translation? Didn't they make a movie about that too.
  • Jrogers 2011/05/26 04:21:16
    Jrogers
    +2
    Who is that person on the phone? It could very well be my gandmother. She sounds a little confused and befuddled to me.
  • PetrifiedElephantPoop 2011/05/26 03:49:57
    PetrifiedElephantPoop
    +3
    That myth has been debunked.....read much?
  • Bastion 2011/05/25 15:34:22
    Bastion
    +5
    Please stop. calvin and hobbes laughing
  • Nick Name Bastion 2011/05/25 16:43:53
  • Bastion Nick Name 2011/05/25 16:50:28
    Bastion
    +1
    I've seen that before . . . . sweeeeet.
  • Gabhain 2011/05/25 03:43:41
    Gabhain
    +4
    I've heard clearer AM radio during major sun eruptions.
  • Caroline - fan of Audubon 2011/05/25 01:54:05
    Caroline - fan of Audubon
    +5
    Granny did not Lie. Granny's son was born in Kenya - Her grandson was born in the USA
  • socokid Carolin... 2011/05/25 03:08:58
    socokid
    +5
    Exactly. Presbyterian Bishop Ron McRae is an Obama hating machine.

Here is the full audio. FAR less shocking when not edited for effect.

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/20...

Pathetic.
  • Carolin... socokid 2011/05/25 03:11:58
    Caroline - fan of Audubon
    +4
    Thanks for link soco. He is indeed is hateful, and very devious too.
  • Dana Carolin... 2011/05/25 04:52:34
    Dana
    +1
    Exactly... and son and grandson... same exact name... Sr and Jr.

These people are ludicrous... beyond stupid and just plain idiots!!!
  • Ali ~ In My Heart I Trust ~ 2011/05/25 01:41:00
    Ali ~ In My Heart I Trust ~
    +6
    Oh brother. More nonsense from the birther crowd. To bad the birthers missed the rapture - the world would be cleaner, lighter and a whole lot more fun.
  • Nick Name 2011/05/25 00:59:57
  • Steve 2011/05/25 00:47:57
    Steve
    +3
    Jerome Corsi claims she said this. English isn't her first language. On being interviewed again, questioned on the point, she said Obama was born in the US.

There is no credible way his mom would have travelled to Kenya to deliver Obama. It's an absurd idea.
  • Nick Name Steve 2011/05/25 11:37:24
    Nick Name
    +2
    The more facts you state the more they will hate you. Maybe some times hate is a positive indicator.
  • Steve Nick Name 2011/05/25 12:35:21
    Steve
    +2
    Meh. Some will get angry and hateful. I don't expect to change their minds. I rebut them (with facts and reason) for all the people who read, so that they can see facts on one side, and hate and prejudice on the other.
  • Thom Payne 2011/05/25 00:44:41
    Thom Payne
    +4
    'Granny' is not his real grandmother but actually one of his grandfather's many wives.

Nice try, though.
  • Nick Name Thom Payne 2011/05/25 01:00:57
    Nick Name
    +3
    His grandfather was Mormon? Another scandal !
  • Nisa PinkySwear(*~*) 2011/05/25 00:31:29
  • socokid 2011/05/25 00:28:22
    socokid
    +5
    Childish answers to choose from (obviously did not want opinions.. sigh) aside, this was debunked 3 years ago.

Birthers used to make me laugh. Now it is just sad and pathetic.

http://www.salon.com/news/pol...

http://www.salon.com/news/pol...

"What Liddy was referring to is actually an affidavit filed by a street preacher named Ron McRae, who conducted an interview with Sarah Obama, the second wife of President Obama's grandfather, through a translator. (Sarah Obama is not the president's biological grandmother, but he calls her "Granny Sarah.")

In that interview, Sarah Obama does in fact say at one point that she was there for her grandson's birth. But that was a mistake, a confusion in translation. As soon as a jubilant McRae began to press her for further details about her grandson being born in Kenya, the family realized the mistake and corrected him. And corrected him. And corrected him . (The audio is available for download at the first link above.)"
  • lbsalvin 2011/05/23 02:28:27
    Granny has no reason to lie about her own grandson, but Obama, a proven liar ...
    lbsalvin
    +1
    the "long form has too many holes in it.

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=29...
  • Nick Name lbsalvin 2011/05/25 01:01:41 (edited)
    Nick Name
    +4
    World Net Daily? You have no shame.
    On WND's current front page the first paragraph includes the words about Trump, " ... who had surged into the lead among possible GOP contenders for the 2012 nomination by grilling members of the media about Obama's constitutional eligibility ... "

World Net Daily is a crackpot site that is actually managing to get further away from the truth.
    That article includes the info that Trump talked with the author of the latest Obama birther nonsense book. Who just happens to be one of the writers for WND.
  • lbsalvin Nick Name 2011/05/25 05:11:44
    lbsalvin
    oh waaaa!!

I know...if it isn't on your list, it isn't worth reading.

I should blindly believe the huffpo writers and forsake the rest right?

There is a major ideological divide in this country.

You follow a fool, and I want him out.
  • Nick Name lbsalvin 2011/05/25 11:28:40
    Nick Name
    +1
    You're saying someone else is following a fool and you list WND as a reference?
    Are you just trolling. Or brain damaged or truly this delusional.
  • lbsalvin Nick Name 2011/05/25 13:22:55
    lbsalvin
    +1
    Ok mr or mrs analytical.
    Thank you for your input.
    Have a nice day.

Oh and

Don't hurt anybody.
  • Nick Name lbsalvin 2011/05/25 16:21:21
    Nick Name
    +1
    So you are delusional.
  • lbsalvin Nick Name 2011/05/26 03:19:19
    lbsalvin
    I just can't deal with closed minded people.

Discussion means discussing...Name calling is for elementary school kids and therefore communicating with a minor is just not my style.

Please feel free to reply when you grow up.
  • Nick Name lbsalvin 2011/05/26 10:59:27
    Nick Name
    Close Minded??!! You read WND and you accuse other people of being closed minded. There is no discussion when you keep regurgitating obvious irrational crappola.
    Calling you delusional is being kind.
    If someone doesn't agree with you they are not 'grown up'?

Did you just drink the Kool-aid or bath in it and then drink it.
  • lbsalvin Nick Name 2011/05/26 13:27:00
    lbsalvin
    Um...Nope..You still haven't grown up.
  • Nick Name lbsalvin 2011/05/26 14:33:19
    Nick Name
    Alright. Alright. I can't deny it any more. You're right.
    Obama is a fraud. He was born in Kenya.
    Its all a giant conspiracy. Its the biggest conspiracy in history.
    You've won me over.
  • Miss_Metalgirl 2011/05/22 20:06:21
    Miss_Metalgirl
    +1
    lol all politicians lie. the ones that don't, die. look at history. the bastards lived long as hell.
  • I am me 2011/05/22 19:02:22
    I am me
    +3
    Granny just wants to be famous (sarcasm).
  • Nick Name I am me 2011/05/25 01:08:19
  • Billyk75 2011/05/22 18:19:20
    Billyk75
    +1
    Maybe granny is confused.
  • tncdel Billyk75 2011/05/26 03:30:33
    tncdel
    Like BO without his teleprompter? :)~
  • Billyk75 tncdel 2011/05/26 18:59:09
    Billyk75
    As well as talking when during his visit with Queen Elizabeth he kept on shooting his mouth off whe God Save The Queen was being played. Maybe Big Ears thought the band was playing My Country Tis Of Thee.
  • SillyLegs 2011/05/22 16:41:52
    SillyLegs
    +1
    This won't be dropped until we figure out the truth. Kudos to the American people. This is a BIG deal.
  • Dora Rachael 2011/05/22 16:31:30
    Dora Rachael
    +1
    I'm a granny and I would not lie. Why would she have any reason to lie. Obama is a proven liar. He lies everytime his lips move!
  • Dana Dora Ra... 2011/05/25 06:20:44
    Dana
    +1
    I think you are confusing him with yourself.
  • Dwight PWCM 2011/05/22 15:17:01
    Dwight PWCM
    +3
    I'm convenced, but waiting on evidence that will go to court.

I can't wait for the law suits to throw out every bill or Presidential Finding as being illegal because Obama was not a lawfully elected President.

2014/07/29 19:02:29