Obama sabotaging Israel?

Temlakos~POTL~PWCM~JLA~☆ 2012/03/30 20:33:02

Two days ago, Mark Perry published this article in Foreign Policy saying that Israel had gained a “secret staging ground” in Azerbaijan. (Melanie Philips, writing at Mail Online, calls
Perry a “former unofficial Yasser Arafat adviser and established
Israel-basher.” Perry quoted four anonymous US intelligence officials as
saying,

Israel bought an airfield, and [its name is] Azerbaijan.

Perry insisted that he had his information from an American
diplomatic cable. This, he said, was part of the Wikileaks treasure
trove. But Ron Ben-Yishai, writing in YNet, says that the leak came from the Obama administration, not from Wikileaks or any other illicit venue:

The first and most important American objective is to
eliminate potential operational options available to the IDF and the
State of Israel. I have no intention of detailing or even hinting to the
options which the US government aims to eliminate by exposing them in
the media. A large part of the reports stem from false information or
disinformation, and there is no reason to reveal to the Iranians what’s
real and what isn’t. However, it is blatantly clear that reports in the
past week alone have caused Israel substantive diplomatic damage, and
possibly even military and operational damage.

Brad Knickerbocker, at The Christian Science Monitor, said something similar. He relied most heavily on former UN Ambassador John Bolton, who said much the same as Ben-Yishai said.

So how about it? Is Obama deliberately sabotaging Israel? What do you think?

And while you're at it, play this video and think about it in that context:

Read More: http://www.conservativenewsandviews.com/2012/03/30...

Yes. Obama is covertly sabotaging Israel and will overtly move against Israel...
    +17
    Put it together with Obama's "open mike" moment, and you get the idea loud and clear: he is no friend of Israel, and never has been. No matter what he says in public today, he has done some nasty things in private, and will do them in public next year, unless we remove him this year.

• AL owen 2012/04/21 05:36:40
    AL
    +1
    Didn't I warn you NOT to get that Joe biden Brain transplant?
  • owen AL 2012/04/21 07:49:31
    owen
    What options have the American voters had? Theyre all skunks.I respect Paul but they will see to it that hes going nowhere.
  • Temlako... owen 2012/04/21 11:54:18
    It sounds as though you "respect Paul" because you expect Paul to withdraw diplomatic recognition from Israel, or something like that. Well, he never said he would. He did say that he'd cut off foreign aid--to EVERYBODY. And then he would tell the Israelis, "Do what you must!"

I can think of a dozen ways that Israel can come out better under Paul than under Obama, and I'm sure the Israelis can think of a hundred more.
  • owen Temlako... 2012/04/21 13:19:31
    owen
    Paul will take up where Kennedy left off.
  • AL owen 2012/04/23 20:09:55
    AL
    Paul is seeing to it he's going to be a damn spoiler in Nov. is all
  • owen AL 2012/04/24 01:21:15
    owen
    The zionist media are pushing him out of veiw,If Paul gets anywhere at he will be murdered the way Kennedy was.
  • Temlako... owen 2012/04/24 01:24:03
    It's comments like that that are hampering Dr. Paul's efforts. For your information, The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion are total bunk from start to finish. Czar Alexander the Third had them written to justify his pogroms.
  • owen Temlako... 2012/04/24 01:26:58
    owen
    You are the loony going on about wacky notions not me.I never mentioned the protocols at all.But since YOU mentioned them,its incredible how accurate they turned out to be.
  • Temlako... owen 2012/04/24 01:28:20
    Now I know where your head is.

Don't ask.
  • AL owen 2012/04/24 04:31:57
    AL
    LMAO! I told you to refuse that Joe Biden brain transplant!
  • peggy ComeOnNow 2012/04/02 19:30:32
    peggy
    +2
    Isnt that the truth. I don't know why. It seems like nobody likes the Jews. I dont get it.
  • ComeOnNow peggy 2012/04/03 02:29:15
    ComeOnNow
    +2
    Nor do I.
  • AL peggy 2012/04/21 05:41:44
    AL
    +1
    Because most Liberals are just jealious if any Jew makes a Dime more then thay do!
  • Temlako... AL 2012/04/21 11:55:56
    +1
    And that's the key. There is no "massive Jewish conspiracy to shut-out Gentiles from positions of power." There are only hard-working, hard-bargaining, but fair-dealing people rising to the top on their own merit and energy.
    +3
    With the guidance he's had - geez I wonder why
  • exhon2009 2012/03/31 00:59:35
    exhon2009
    +1
    I believe the release was intentional but I'm not completely sure of the administration's motive. Israel attacking Iran is a distinct possibility before November of this year. If Iran is attacked they will unleash their sleeper cells wherever they are. I'm guessing the administration doesn't want to be dealing with Iranian sleeper cells gone wild during the run up to the election. I believe the sleeper cell tactics will be similar to what happened in France but worse. Imagine the D.C. sniper case multiplied by 800.
  • Temlako... exhon2009 2012/03/31 01:24:25
    +4
    Then the militia can come out and show the country what a REAL militia can do, to stop that sort of thing before it happens. Of course he doesn't want incidents in this country--because such incidents will ruin his narrative of Islam being of peace.
  • Defend ... Temlako... 2012/03/31 01:27:46
    Defend Western Civlization
    +2
    correct
  • exhon2009 Temlako... 2012/03/31 01:30:08
    exhon2009
    +1
    re >>ruin his narrative of Islam being of peace<<

That's part of it but think about what it does to his narrative of keeping the country safe from terrorists? If hundreds of individual shooters are out there killing more people than died on 911 he's toast. Killing Bin Laden, perhaps one of his few accomplishments, becomes irrelevant.
  • Wahvlvke Temlako... 2012/03/31 02:31:42
    Wahvlvke
    +3
    My goodness, Bush said that a lot too and I always wanted to throw something at the TV. Religion of peace my ass ... tell that to the beheaded ones and the honor killed ones and the suicide bombed ones. Once you have seen the aftermath of a suicide bombing in a fast food place full of women and children, like I have, you will never care for those bastards again.
  • txtumli... Wahvlvke 2012/04/04 05:00:12 (edited)
    txtumlinCelebratesCyberFriends
    +1
    Good post Wahvlvke, sad too. I sympathize with the image that's burned on your brain. I hope that recall is totally under YOUR control or better, The Almighty's.

~~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ forehead butterfly kisses ~~ ~ ~~ ~ ~

Forehead butterfly kisses
  • Wahvlvke txtumli... 2012/04/04 12:06:34
    Wahvlvke
    +2
    Thank you.
  • Wahvlvke exhon2009 2012/03/31 02:27:32
    Wahvlvke
    +1
    The plus side would be a lot of dead ragheads.
  • mike 2012/03/31 00:51:44
    mike
    +6
    I believe you have outlined a very probable scenario. But we should all have a very clear understanding that Israel is estimated to have between three and five hundred nukes, and although they may not be able to win their next war, they sure as hell won't lose.
  • txtumlinCelebratesCyberFriends 2012/03/31 00:43:32
    txtumlinCelebratesCyberFriends
    +8
    Covertly my derriere! The manner in which he treated Netanyahu when he came to the WH and LEFT HIM in a reception room while he and Michelle had dinner was an IN YOUR FACE slap in the face.

If I had been Netanyahu I would have packed up my little entourage and LEFT the White House, let that act hit the Associated Press and Reuters and whoever else covers the WH.

Media has to STOP covering his disrespectful behind. Netanyahu left while Obama had dinner
  • owen txtumli... 2012/04/03 02:41:59
    owen
    +1
    Maybe Obumboy has finally been convinced of Mossads involvement in 911?
  • txtumli... owen 2012/04/03 04:23:15
    txtumlinCelebratesCyberFriends
    +1
    Maybe Owen, maybe. Twin Towers
  • owen txtumli... 2012/04/03 05:28:58
    owen
    +1
    Wouldnt that be great
  • txtumli... owen 2012/04/03 18:15:21
    txtumlinCelebratesCyberFriends
    +1
    I'm not sure, just cannot say for 100% sure. There are sooo many conflicting stories and we're TEN YEARS out from that dreadful day.

I admit I DON'T WANT TO BELIEVE that our government was liable for that day of mass destruction. It's too hard to digest, that my fellow Americans would pull a stunt like 9/11.

Land that I Love Land that I Love Land that I Love
  • Temlako... txtumli... 2012/04/03 18:32:36
    +1
    Those who seriously entertain the thought of Mossad involvement in that affair, are keeping some very dangerous and dishonorable company. That is the worst anti-Semitic canard I have heard in my life, unless you count the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion.
  • txtumli... Temlako... 2012/04/03 19:58:36 (edited)
    txtumlinCelebratesCyberFriends
    +1
    See? That's what I mean. I recall a young woman here who did a Q about the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion. She was sooo excited by what she found and what was in it.

I must say that the members treated her enthusiasm and lack of knowledge on that document/book/pamphlet with a lot of restraint.

I will check the poster's thumbnail for gender, age and state before replying, many times that will explain the context of the content.

I guess what bothers me most recently is the discovery of the video of the attack by Israel on OUR USS Liberty, complete with the horror of our boys waving to them and they opened fire.

-

http://www.veteranstoday.com/...

So how in the world did they, Israel, talk their way out of that one???

USS LIBERTY

- USS LIBERTY USS LIBERTY USS LIBERTY

USS LIBERTY http://www.veteranstoday.com/...

• Temlako... txtumli... 2012/04/03 20:26:10
    +1
    That's the most tragic blue-fire incident in the history of the United States Navy.

The worst part was this: who sent Liberty into someone else's war zone, and didn't tell her to get out before the shooting started? No one ever found out.
  • txtumli... Temlako... 2012/04/03 20:49:38
    txtumlinCelebratesCyberFriends
    What a needless shame. Even after hoisting a LARGER US Flag, they continued their gunning and bombing our Liberty. USS Liberty dead USS Liberty dead seamen
  • owen Temlako... 2012/04/04 00:30:07
    owen
    What? They have done this in the past
  • owen txtumli... 2012/04/04 00:28:59
    owen
    The Masonic jew bankers and Zionism practically run the so called free world.They have done these exact same things in the past.Dont forget the Liberty being attacked and the bombing campaign that was foiled in the USA.These Zionists bombed London many many years ago,all this history is hidden from us
  • txtumli... owen 2012/04/04 04:27:34
    txtumlinCelebratesCyberFriends
    +1
    Hidden? By whom???
  • owen txtumli... 2012/04/04 06:56:59
    owen
    Let me put it this way,if these atrocities were aired to the public there would be a massive outcry and it would force Governments like the USA and the UK to act.The end result is Zionism would stop our wheels from turning,the banks would pull up stumps and leave,they own us!!!
  • OPOA912 2012/03/31 00:38:45
    OPOA912
    +7
    This guy is going to kill us all if he gets re-elected
  • txtumli... OPOA912 2012/04/03 04:26:59 (edited)
    txtumlinCelebratesCyberFriends
    He may dream about that, he may covet that, he may even plan that, . . . but he can't enact that. Our troops won't let him.
  • OPOA912 txtumli... 2012/04/03 14:41:40
    OPOA912
    +2
    I hope you're right. I know I'm not going down without a fight.

2014/04/23 17:09:42