Obama releases Long Form Birth Certificate and Insults the American people with a lecture. Is he that contemptuous of us?

dublin9 2011/04/27 15:59:36

After three years of stalling and waging legal battles that cost anywhere from many hundreds of thousands to millions of dollars, a typically supercilious Barack Hussein Obama released his long form Birth Certificate and then Proceeded to hurl insults at the American people.

O
bama claimed “We provided additional information today about the site of my birth.” “This issue has been going on now for two, two and a half years now, and I have to say that over the past two and a half years I have watched with amusement, I have been puzzled by the degree to which this thing kept on going.”

Why are you puzzled, Mr. President? It was YOU who “kept this thing going.” And you were hardly watching with amusement. You don’t spend perhaps one million dollars in legal fees to pander to “amusement.” Well, maybe an arrogant egotist like you would.

“Normally I would not comment on something like this because there’s a lot of stuff swirling in the press on any given day, and I’ve got other things to do.” We’re sorry to have bothered you Mr. President. Did the American people interfere with your basketball or golf games?

Maybe our curiosity put a crimp in plans for your next lavish holiday. We’re so sorry, Mr. Obama. How presumptuous of the American people to even question your royal majesty over an issue created by you yourself.

And while we're at it, how about providing the following information that other Presidents do routinely in an election:

You have refused to offer your official papers as a state legislator in
Illinois and did not produce correspondence, such as letters from lobbyists and other information, from your days in the Illinois State Senate.

You have not released your client list as an attorney or your billing records.

You’ve declined to release your college records from
Occidental College, where you studied for two years before transferring to Columbia University. By your own admission, you had mediocre grades. Why did Columbia accept you?

You refused to give
Columbia University, where you earned an undergraduate degree in political science, permission to release your transcripts. Such transcripts would list the courses taken and grades.

You refuse to release of your application to the
Illinois state bar, which would clear up intermittent allegations that your application to the bar may have been inaccurate.

You have not released records from your time at
Harvard Law School.

Hat’s off to Donald Trump. He proved that if you stand up to a bully, they will fold.

• dick 2011/04/27 16:06:57
    Barack Obama is an arrogant child and incompetent leader
    dick
    +17
    Obama is a low life that never should have been allowed to run for office in the first place he is living proof that the world is worse off today because of the Democratic party and the low lifes that it attracts! run office living proof world democratic party lifes attracts stupid liberals

• dublin9 SunnyOne 2011/04/28 22:37:00
    dublin9
    What do you mean "you people?" I've always felt Obama was probably born in Hawaii.
  • Delta 2011/04/28 04:32:05
    Barack Obama isn't arrogant. He just believes everyone else is stupid
    Delta
    +3
    If you can't see him snubbing you all as idiots and laughing in your faces at your ignorance then you need to follow him off a cliff. He has only just begun to tear down the the freedom which you are accustomed to in this country and if reelected which he believes he will, you will never experience this life again. Good luck to ya!
  • dale.wippel 2011/04/28 03:40:58
    Other
    dale.wippel
    Since nobody believes that birthers are going to be satisfied with President Obama's release of his long-form certificate of live birth--the document they've claimed doesn't exist--it'll be interesting to see how Republicans who want to continue currying favor with this sizable bloc of their base will react to the news. Here's my guess for the likely pivot: blame the messenger. I expect we'll soon hear a chorus of folks echoing what Newt Gingrich just said: "All I would say is, why did it take so long? The whole thing is strange."
  • DJL 2011/04/28 03:14:38
    Other
    DJL
    +6
    Check out the serial number of Obama's certificate,it is 61 10641 and is supossed to be from 8/8/1961. Here are the certificates from twins issued 5/5/1966. The serial numbers are 61 10637 and 61 10638. How could certificates issued almost 5 years later have lower serial numbers? How could they be so close together?

61 10638 certificates issued 5 years serial numbers close twins hawaii birth certificates 61 10638 certificates issued 5 years serial numbers close obama s long form birth certificates
  • IlliniRob DJL 2011/04/28 03:36:16
    IlliniRob
    Wow, I'll bet the CIA AND the FBI will be seeking out your expert sleuth services soon. Stay near your phone, Spy Guy.
  • ☆GrayBe... DJL 2011/04/28 03:44:16
    ☆GrayBeard☆ ~PWCM~JLA~
    +4
    Because it's a forgery. Officials from the state of Hawaii have already said it doesn't exist. If I had supporters in the CIA, FBI, NSA, etc.,etc.,I could come up with any document I wanted too.
  • MQ-Amer... ☆GrayBe... 2011/04/28 08:45:36
    MQ-American Values Again (AVA)
    +3
    Exactly!
  • dale.wi... DJL 2011/04/28 03:46:05
  • Delta DJL 2011/04/28 04:33:11
    Delta
    +1
    The blind cannot see anything you show them.
  • judge 2011/04/28 02:25:12 (edited)
    judge
    +5
    Why didn't he cough it up if it is the real thing to keep Lakin out or prison?
    Why did he waste $2,000,000.00 of taxpayers money resisting if he had one?
    Does it list the birth doctor? Is doc. still alive?
    Lets move on to all the answers.
    Obama - Dunham marriage license
    Embossed, signed paper Certification of Live Birth
    Noelani Kindergarten records
    Soetoro/Dunham marriage license
    Soetoro adoption records
    Punahou School records
    Noelani 3rd Grade records
    Occidental College records
    Social Security documentation
    Selective Service Registration
    Passport
    Columbia College records
    Columbia Thesis paper
    University of Chicago scholarly articles
    Harvard Law Review articles that were published
    Harvard College records
    Illinois Bar Records
    Medical records
    Record of baptism
    Illinois State Senate schedule
    Law practice client list
    Dunham CIA records
    Obama CIA records
    The number of social security numbers he has
    and a partridge in a pare tree.
  • Mike W judge 2011/04/28 02:35:22 (edited)
    Mike W
    +6
    Yea, Id like to see his thesis papers and what he really thinks about US yea thesis papers thinks idiot obama
  • judge Mike W 2011/04/28 02:38:43
    judge
    +5
    If he wrote any.
  • Delta Mike W 2011/04/28 04:34:38
    Delta
    +3
    He and his wife already told you in the very beginning that they don't like this country and intend to CHANGE it.
  • joe Mike W 2011/04/28 13:55:20
    joe
    10 out of 10 RACIST KKK REPUBLICANS HATE ALL BLACK MEN
  • Mike W joe 2011/04/29 04:58:54
    Mike W
    You expose yourself as being the racist by assuming thtt people judge by one's color as opposed by what one does. Honest fact based criticism of Obama will be deflected, ignored and decried as racist WHICH doesnt hold him up to honest scrutteny because of his color.
  • IlliniRob judge 2011/04/28 03:37:23
    IlliniRob
    What about his grammar school library card and his high school ID card?
  • judge IlliniRob 2011/04/28 03:40:50
    judge
    +1
    Add it to the list. I certainly wouldn't vote for someone without those.
  • gmarbern 2011/04/28 02:22:43
    Other
    gmarbern
    +5
    He did not insult the American people; only the American fools!
  • Annie~P... gmarbern 2011/04/28 02:48:20
    Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel
    +2
    Trump made Obama step up and you guys are crying like babies.
  • IlliniRob Annie~P... 2011/04/28 03:37:51
    IlliniRob
    +1
    Crying? I think this is hilarious.
  • Delta gmarbern 2011/04/28 04:36:01
    Delta
    +3
    And again, even if he slapped you across the face with the insult you still would never be able to recognize it. Sorry for ya!
  • SunnyOne gmarbern 2011/04/28 06:04:07
    SunnyOne
    +1
    And they're so stupid, they're going to continue beating that dead horse!
  • holdenferall 2011/04/28 02:18:33
    How dare you question His Royal Majesty Obama
    holdenferall
  • Mike W holdenf... 2011/04/28 03:20:24 (edited)
    Mike W
    +5
    Let them eat cake! and Trade in the vehicles they need for their families or for their work for an electric rollarskate !
    scuse me while I fuel up Airforce 1 for a jaunt over to Oprah's and then to raise some more money in NY. then a smile and a lie for the peasants who are footing the bills and we'll do it all again in 2012
  • Delta Mike W 2011/04/28 04:37:05
  • Delta holdenf... 2011/04/28 04:36:35
    Delta
    +2
    He just needed to cock that head upward just a little bit more.
  • joe holdenf... 2011/04/28 13:53:49
    joe
    YES MORE RACIST PICTURES
  • Morgan Orlins 2011/04/28 02:10:04
    Morgan Orlins
    +4
    Contemptuous, arrogant, thin-skinned, stupid, and cynical.
    Other than that, he's a great guy! :-)
  • gmarbern Morgan ... 2011/04/28 02:24:02
    gmarbern
    Stupid? A graduate of Columbia? I bet they wouldn't let the likes of you in to even use the men's room.
  • Delta gmarbern 2011/04/28 04:38:13
    Delta
    +1
    Yeah, and he and his both give up their license as lawyers but it's strange how no one remembers him as really going to these schools?????
  • SunnyOne Delta 2011/04/28 06:07:57
    SunnyOne
    Jeez, you people are hopelessly stupid.

http://www.snopes.com/politic...

And there are countless other sources that back up these facts, in case you're inclined to deny the truth again.
  • MQ-Amer... Delta 2011/04/28 08:50:44
    MQ-American Values Again (AVA)
    They both worked at the same law firm and neither were on Partner track, and therefore were let go... (what would be really interesting is why)
  • Morgan ... gmarbern 2011/04/28 10:35:33
    Morgan Orlins
    I'd LOVE to see his college transcripts. Maybe the Donald will get the ghetto commie to release them?
    He doesn't seem to be half as smart as his "pedigree" would indicate. He seems like a fraud.
  • Delta gmarbern 2011/04/30 02:14:54
    Delta
    No one can show any documents. Prove it.
  • Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel 2011/04/28 02:02:06 (edited)
  • IlliniRob Annie~P... 2011/04/28 03:39:45
    IlliniRob
    +1
    Actually, he gave over the proper birth certificate to prove he's legal, or else he'd not be president. His detractors have refused to accept it, but he DID hand over the proper form. Study this one all you want, but the short form is a legally acceptable document.
  • Delta IlliniRob 2011/04/28 04:38:46
    Delta
    +1
    I bet you would support this terrorist, traitor if he sh*^ in your face.
  • IlliniRob Delta 2011/04/28 04:45:17
    IlliniRob
    +1
    Has nothing to do with trusting him. He did the things necessary to be cleared for the presidency...ummm, the nation trusted him. You don't have to like him or appreciate him. I often do not. But he's our president. And he's legitimately our president.
  • Delta IlliniRob 2011/04/30 02:10:50
    Delta
    Your just wrong, but I know your hypnotized by your Savior and I understand. It's ok, you just believe what you want.
  • IlliniRob Delta 2011/05/01 03:49:09
    IlliniRob
    That's funny, "my Savior." I've been generally disappointed and unimpressed with him (usually...not always). What do you gain by making such ridiculous assumptions?

2014/11/25 23:27:40