Obama proves in his own words, he is not trustworthy | Agree?

Daryl 2013/01/21 18:47:46
Related Topics: Obama

• ruthannhausman 2013/01/21 18:55:31
    Agree
    ruthannhausman
    +8
    Oh, yeah, most definitely agree. He'll say whatever it takes to get what he wants, regardless of the outcome. And when that outcome is disastrous, like Solyndra? Not a peep from anybody. Mustn't have happened. I must have been dreaming it all up, no?

• MsDianna 2013/01/24 22:12:13
    Agree
    MsDianna
    he's a big fat liar!
    Disagree
    A bit unexpected but nothing unusual. Stop harassing him before i quit the network.
  • Daryl Mike 2013/01/23 18:59:39
    Daryl
    +1
    Oh no! Please don't go! We don't have enough creepy people with long necks and serial killer looks!
  • Grandpa Mike 2013/01/29 21:22:15
    Grandpa
    +1
    Goodbye
  • Stop Hillary 2016 2013/01/22 22:51:17
    Agree
    Stop Hillary 2016
    +2
    Eric Holder Displays Extraordinary Hypocrisy on Gun Control

Attorney General Eric Holder spoke at the U.S. Conference of Mayors Friday and said the following

“This unspeakable tragedy but also the individual tragedies that take place on your streets and all (1) too often unnoticed stand as stark reminders of our shared responsibility to address not just the epidemic of gun related crimes and the (2) ongoing need for vigorous enforcement of our laws but also the underlying conditions that give rise to gun violence. Throughout our history, the overwhelming majority of American gun owners have been responsible, law abiding citizens, yet (3) we have repeatedly seen in the most tragic ways how easy it can be for dangerous people to acquire and to wreak havoc with deadly weapons. Although there is no single solution that can bring a decisive end to this senseless violence, it’s incumbent upon each of us to try and it’s time to consider (4) what common sense steps we can take together to save lives. This means (5) doing everything that we can to secure the tools and resources we need to keep guns out of the hands who are not and should not be allowed to possess them.

Read more: http://patriotupdate.com/2013...

Eric holder jail Eric holder jail Eric holder jail Eric holder jail
  • Fannie 2013/01/22 03:01:36 (edited)
    Disagree
    Fannie
    +2
    Go get yourself a flu shot. He's America's favorite, and trustworthy. getting flu shot
  • knothead Fannie 2013/01/22 13:25:33
    knothead
    +1
    Ahh another oscumo kol aid drinker. You need to get off that couch and get some rehab.
  • Fannie knothead 2013/01/22 16:39:15
  • Patriotic 2013/01/22 02:46:53
    Disagree
    Patriotic
    +1
    A bunch of haters having a pity party...
  • Daryl Patriotic 2013/01/22 07:12:25
    Daryl
    +2
    Citing a man's own words and holding him accountable is not being a 'hater'.

I know you have to try and dismiss it because of your slobbering adoration but facts are facts.

If you are not man enough to face them, then you lack the maturity to be considered serious.
  • Patriotic Daryl 2013/01/22 13:16:51
    Patriotic
    Do I hear a sore loser in the room? Walk it off man, it will be ok.
  • Daryl Patriotic 2013/01/22 20:01:38
    Daryl
    Once again you run from the facts.

I can't blame you.

The facts annihilate your argument.
  • Patriotic Daryl 2013/01/23 12:41:12
    Patriotic
    +1
    Sore losers always complain...you are the only one complaining.
  • Daryl Patriotic 2013/01/23 19:00:15
    Daryl
    +1
    I can see the rigorous thought processes which led you to being an Obama voter.
  • daany Boy Daryl 2013/01/23 19:08:11
    daany Boy
    +1
    you are cold ICENBERG! Keep it up..Bravo!
  • Patriotic Daryl 2013/01/24 02:41:19
    Patriotic
    Wow, thank you for such an enlightening statement. How long did it take you to think of that one?
  • daany Boy Patriotic 2013/01/23 19:07:32
    daany Boy
    +1
    No.. millions of souls beneath the throne are complaining..but wait...Isaiah said you #%&$3217 would see but not perceive..hear and not understand. Could it be any better stated? BTW, #%&$3217 means CHILDREN
  • Patriotic daany Boy 2013/01/24 02:41:54
    Patriotic
    You can join rest of the lunatics in the losers column...
  • Grandpa Patriotic 2013/01/29 21:29:13 (edited)
    Grandpa
    +1
    Along with the Race card cryer who only votes color ,"NOT" brains
  • Patriotic Grandpa 2013/02/01 05:44:15
    Patriotic
    Wow, I guess all those years of black people voting for whites don't count in your book. Screw you!
  • Grandpa Patriotic 2013/02/01 12:15:10
    Grandpa
    +1
    That take a woman ,so you sir don't qualify >>. SORRY >>> And for those years you have grow in all things < There were jobs and we as a people grew in all things , now all we have is a dictatator who acts like a plantation onwer who thinks we are all SLAVES that work for him >. Debt and higher taxes for what ??/ FAILURE
  • Patriotic Grandpa 2013/02/01 23:31:55
    Patriotic
    You are a slave to your own self imposed prison. No one is out to get you or enslave you you. You guys are in denial and the world is moving on without you.
  • Grandpa Patriotic 2013/02/02 15:17:42 (edited)
    Grandpa
    Not me DUMBO >> Never said they were SLAVES ,thats your insecurity >> I said he acts like a planation owner who thinks we the people need to work harder and give him our money TO PISS AWAY ON MORE FAILED POLICIES >..YOU KEEP KISSING HIS BEHIND AND GIVING HIM YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY TO WASTE >> He's arrogant, self centered ,and it's his way are he does "NOTHING" to resolve the problems as I think "HE" has a problem with the white folks and thier ideas, they don't match "HIS">> And if it goes WRONG he "BLAMES" others for his "FAILURES" or throws them under the BUS and you call that a Leader ??/ SORRY I DON't THINK SO or agree >>. I look at all he could have done for all RACES by smiply "KEEPING" his word and promises that got him voted in to guide and Represent this COUNTRY >. And all he has done is spend money like a drunken sailor on Vacation (4.1 BILLION, not counting the christmas vacation in Hawaii for his family at 7 MILLION and the GOLF OUTINGS 184 in the frist 4 years ) Guess how many of your tax dollars will be wasted in the next 4 ??? Almost 16.5 TRILLION in debt ,NO BUDGET, and he wants a blank check to put our kids and grandkids in the poor house for the next 3 generations >>. Maybe you are part of the "ME" generation .but I think we shoudn't leave our kids or expect the n...>>>>>>>>>>&
    Not me DUMBO >> Never said they were SLAVES ,thats your insecurity >> I said he acts like a planation owner who thinks we the people need to work harder and give him our money TO PISS AWAY ON MORE FAILED POLICIES >..YOU KEEP KISSING HIS BEHIND AND GIVING HIM YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY TO WASTE >> He's arrogant, self centered ,and it's his way are he does "NOTHING" to resolve the problems as I think "HE" has a problem with the white folks and thier ideas, they don't match "HIS">> And if it goes WRONG he "BLAMES" others for his "FAILURES" or throws them under the BUS and you call that a Leader ??/ SORRY I DON't THINK SO or agree >>. I look at all he could have done for all RACES by smiply "KEEPING" his word and promises that got him voted in to guide and Represent this COUNTRY >. And all he has done is spend money like a drunken sailor on Vacation (4.1 BILLION, not counting the christmas vacation in Hawaii for his family at 7 MILLION and the GOLF OUTINGS 184 in the frist 4 years ) Guess how many of your tax dollars will be wasted in the next 4 ??? Almost 16.5 TRILLION in debt ,NO BUDGET, and he wants a blank check to put our kids and grandkids in the poor house for the next 3 generations >>. Maybe you are part of the "ME" generation .but I think we shoudn't leave our kids or expect the next generation to pay for his STUPIDITY >> Bush and the ones before him may have run it up but HE has doubled it and has wasted more than all pervious presidents , And he promised to cut the debt by 4 Trillion dollars to get in office > WHERE ARE ALL THOSE PROMISES "NOW" 4 years later ?? Any FOOL CAN SPEND MONEY AND GO INTO DEBT ,BUT WHAT KIND DOES THAT TO HIS KIDS ????? >> So don't preach to me until you can get YOUR OWN HOUSE IN ORDER >>> We have 4 dead AMERICANS on his watch , Covered up >> F&F; covered by EXECUTIVE ORDER who is he protecting ?? Or who will he throw under the bus ????
  • Patriotic Grandpa 2013/02/02 18:22:35
    Patriotic
    Lots of wasted characters typed on a keyboard... The world is moving on without you...
  • Grandpa Patriotic 2013/02/02 18:24:56 (edited)
    Grandpa
    If your hero doesn't destory it frist >> And they are only wasted to closed minded people like you >. Can't stand the truth and believes the RACE CARD will cure all things
  • Patriotic Grandpa 2013/02/02 18:36:01
    Patriotic
    Learn to spell first, then maybe someone will take you serious.
  • Grandpa Patriotic 2013/02/02 18:47:07
    Grandpa
    Don't need to as it give you fools some thing to do and to complain about >>> Read it and learn and stop worrying about my spelling as It shows you at least read part of what I told you >>. Do you people always use the RACE CARD when you are called out on failures ????
  • Patriotic Grandpa 2013/02/02 18:48:56
    Patriotic
    Laughable...
  • Grandpa Patriotic 2013/02/02 19:00:23
    Grandpa
    You sure are and to think YOU walk amongest us thats even more laugable >>> Laughable mis spelled JUST FOR YOU >>>> Bye have a nice day and please read more and see a doctor as you need help
  • Patriotic Grandpa 2013/02/02 19:01:52
    Patriotic
    LOL!
  • Grandpa Patriotic 2013/01/29 21:26:35
    Grandpa
    +1
    And if obama was white you'd be talking out of the other side of your mouth >> Another RACE CARD cryer
  • Patriotic Grandpa 2013/02/01 05:45:21
    Patriotic
    You have no idea what you are talking about. We have voted for white people all of our lives. We vote for one black guy and you guys are throwing a fit. Get over yourselves already!
  • L.A. woman 2013/01/21 23:29:56
    Agree
    L.A. woman
    +4
    If his lips are moving, he's lying. If we had a 'free press' we might hear this voiced loudly but authoritarian governments can't abide a free press
  • daniel.putnam.108 2013/01/21 23:00:51
    Agree
    daniel.putnam.108
    +3
    hes a politician! if he was trust worthy hed be working for a living.
  • Icanbean Arschloch 2013/01/21 22:36:50
    Agree
    Icanbean  Arschloch
    +5
    If I had a dollar for every lie he has told, ... my grandchildren could retire..
  • Grandpa Icanbea... 2013/01/29 21:30:12
    Grandpa
    +1
    And mine too
  • Big brother 2013/01/21 22:30:19
    Disagree
    Big brother
    +1
    Bitterness. Pity party with a disco ball.
  • Daryl Big bro... 2013/01/22 07:13:17
    Daryl
    Pity party?

Who is demanding pity? This is an intellectual argument backed up with facts.

You dismiss it because you cannot face facts which means you are not to be taken seriously.
  • kurtanderson1 2013/01/21 22:14:09
    Agree
    kurtanderson1
    +2
    This is old news I hope.
  • RevJim 2013/01/21 22:07:31
    Agree
    RevJim
    +4
    I don't like politicians, and he is everything I don't like about politicians

2014/11/23 11:02:11