Obama Plans 20-Day, $4 Million Vacation in Hawaii as Nation Goes Over the “Fiscal Cliff.”

jt 2012/11/29 16:34:15

• Chi~Cat 2012/11/29 19:19:23
    Just irresponsible...
    Chi~Cat
    +29
    Remember to factor the hundreds of thousands more after Pelosi and her entourage, et al, and other incurred expenses from the Moochers and their pallies are said and done. Another "Wasted in Hawaii" vacay for the crappiest POTUS ever.

Wasting Tax Payer s money

al incurred expenses moochers pallies wasted hawaii vacay crappiest potus

• mary.eak 2012/12/07 06:29:56
    Just fair and right...
    mary.eak
    +2
    Sorry, I made a mistake.., I am new to this sight and hit this by mistake.... I meant Just irresponsible.. PLEASE FORGIVE ME...
  • shadow76 2012/12/02 10:23:46
    Just irresponsible...
    shadow76
    +2
    He is delibertly wasting money, he wants to destroy us!
  • findthelight2000 2012/12/01 16:38:25
    findthelight2000
    As usual, another RW conspiracy theory that millions of weak-minded fools fall for. What pitiful beings they are!
  • JET 2012/12/01 16:17:56
    Just irresponsible...
    JET
    +1
    What a guy.....He's just so caring (about himself).
  • ☆stillthe12c☆ 2012/12/01 03:27:04
    Just irresponsible...
    ☆stillthe12c☆
    +2
    Do you really expect anything more from him. I would imagine that he is going to allow the Senate to go home right after they pass some piece of junk and leave it with the house to do something with it.
  • TombstoneJim 2012/11/30 23:09:03
    Just fair and right...
    TombstoneJim
    I mean, after all his is the rightfully elected president of the United States of America and deserves to spend his time off anyway he sees fit. Elections have consequences. Enjoy your island stay Mr. Obama and don't you worry about this silly country for a few days....I'll be working everyday, but you deserve the vacation, after all I really didn't start or build my business anyway, so go enjoy, hope the family likes the sunshine and the trade winds......and hurry back, I can't wait to have my taxes increased and my net worth reduced.
  • texasred 2012/11/30 22:51:48
    Just irresponsible...
    texasred
    +5
    But I see it more as criminal than irresponsible.
  • Chi~Cat texasred 2012/12/01 06:13:26
  • doofiegirl BTO-t- BCRA-F ~... 2012/11/30 22:20:17
    Just irresponsible...
    doofiegirl  BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~
    +6
    What else could you expect from Odimwit? He certainly doesn't want to Save money!
  • Chi~Cat doofieg... 2012/12/01 06:14:17
  • MrsJJS 2012/11/30 20:37:24
    Just irresponsible...
    MrsJJS
    +6
    Nero fiddled while Rome burned
  • mk, Smartass Oracle 2012/11/30 19:20:39
  • littlebuffalo55TBA 2012/11/30 19:07:48
    Just irresponsible...
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    +5
    Actually the Huffington Post as per usual is irresponsible. Why? The fuel alone for the aircraft alone will exceed that amount!
  • Southern Man 2012/11/30 18:17:29
    Just irresponsible...
    Southern Man
    +7
    Nothing that 0bama does surprises me .. he and his people are doing what ever they can to kill this Country
  • ☆GrayBeard☆ ~PWCM~JLA~ 2012/11/30 17:44:32
    Just irresponsible...
    ☆GrayBeard☆ ~PWCM~JLA~
    +8
    • First President to Preside Over a Cut to the Credit Rating of the United States Government

• First President to Violate the War Powers Act

• First President to Orchestrate the Sale of Murder Weapons to Mexican Drug Cartels

• First President to issue an unlawful "recess-appointment" while the U.S. Senate remained in session (against the advice of his own Justice Department).

• First President to be Held in Contempt of Court for Illegally Obstructing Oil Drilling in the Gulf of Mexico

• First president to intentionally disable credit card security measures in order to allow over-the-limit donations, foreign contributions and other illegal fundraising measures.

• First President to Defy a Federal Judge's Court Order to Cease Implementing the 'Health Care Reform' Law

• First President to halt deportations of illegal aliens and grant them work permits, a form of stealth amnesty roughly equivalent to "The DREAM Act", which could not pass Congress

• First President to Sign a Law Requiring All Americans to Purchase a Product From a Third Party

• First President to Spend a Trillion Dollars on 'Shovel-Ready' Jobs -- and Later Admit There Was No Such Thing as Shovel-Ready Jobs

• First President to sue states for requiring valid IDs to vote, even though the same administration...

• First President to sue states for requiring valid IDs to vote, even though the same administration requires valid IDs to travel by air

• First President to Abrogate Bankruptcy Law to Turn Over Control of Companies to His Union Supporters

• First President to sign into law a bill that permits the government to "hold anyone suspected of being associated with terrorism indefinitely, without any form of due process. No indictment. No judge or jury. No evidence. No trial. Just an indefinite jail sentence."

• First President to Bypass Congress and Implement the DREAM Act Through Executive Fiat

• First President to Threaten Insurance Companies After They Publicly Spoke out on How Obamacare Helped Cause their Rate Increases

• First President to Openly Defy a Congressional Order Not To Share Sensitive Nuclear Defense Secrets With the Russian Government

• First President to Threaten an Auto Company (Ford) After It Publicly Mocked Bailouts of GM and Chrysler

• First President to "Order a Secret Amnesty Program that Stopped the Deportations of Illegal Immigrants Across the U.S., Including Those With Criminal Convictions"

• First President to Demand a Company Hand Over $20 Billion to One of His Political Appointees

• First President to Terminate America's Ability to Put a Man into Space.

• First President to Encourage Racial Discrimination and Intimidation at Polling Places

• First President to Have a Law Signed By an 'Auto-pen' Without Being "Present"

• First President to send $200 million to a terrorist organization (Hamas) after Congress had explicitly frozen the money for fear it would fund attacks against civilians.

• First President to Arbitrarily Declare an Existing Law Unconstitutional and Refuse to Enforce It

• First President to Tell a Major Manufacturing Company In Which State They Are Allowed to Locate a Factory

• First President to refuse to comply with a House Oversight Committee subpoena.

• First President to File Lawsuits Against the States He Swore an Oath to Protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN, etc.)

• First President to Withdraw an Existing Coal Permit That Had Been Properly Issued Years Ago

• First President to Fire an Inspector General of Americorps for Catching One of His Friends in a Corruption Case

• First President to Propose an Executive Order Demanding Companies Disclose Their Political Contributions to Bid on Government Contracts

• First President to Preside Over America's Loss of Its Status as the World's Largest Economy (Source: Peterson Institute)

• First President to Have His Administration Fund an Organization Tied to the Cop-Killing Weather Underground

• First President to allow Mexican police to conduct law enforcement activities on American soil

• First president to propose budgets so unreasonable that not a single representative from either party would cast a vote in favor ("Senate unanimously rejected President Obama's budget last year in 0-97 vote", Politico, "House Votes 414-0 to Reject Obama’s Budget Plan", Blaze)

• First President to press for a "treaty giving a U.N. body veto power over the use of our territorial waters and rights to half of all offshore oil revenue" (The Law Of The Sea Treaty)

• First President to Golf 90 or More Times in His First Three Years in Office
  • LarryFine 2012/11/30 17:40:32
    Just irresponsible...
    LarryFine
    +8
    On second thought... If he is on a 20 day vacation, that's 20 days he is not destroying what's left of our country. Let's chip in and send him around the world.... a few thousand times.
  • Jim 2012/11/30 17:12:43
  • frank 2012/11/30 17:07:48
    Just irresponsible...
    frank
    +6
    This is just another vacation taken my Omama when leadership is needed in Washington, oh wait he was only a community organizer so I guess that explains it. I do not think that $4 million will cover his vacation. You have the cost of, Air Force one, Flight crew, about 50 Secret Service Agents for, Obama, Michelle, and both kids, lodging food and travel for them and their aids that will accompany them.
  • Gooky frank 2012/11/30 18:59:52
    Gooky
    +4
    Don't forget all their friends & family.
  • gldynmd BTO-t-BCRA-F 2012/11/30 16:19:43
    Just irresponsible...
    gldynmd BTO-t-BCRA-F
    +7
    I knew this was coming. He needs to get his ugly head out of the clouds and stop screwing Americans.
  • BUCCANEER~POTL~PWCM~JLA 2012/11/30 16:19:31
    Just irresponsible...
    BUCCANEER~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    +9
    Your not alone, our useless tossers have a penchant for this type of irresponsible behaviour too,gutless is as gutless does

obama ostrich obama ostrich obama ostrich

Soros,Obama in that order, or left of picture to right
  • doofieg... BUCCANE... 2012/11/30 22:23:08
    doofiegirl  BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~
    +4
    My love, you do know how to phrase things!
  • bigfoot 2012/11/30 16:12:34 (edited)
    Just fair and right...
    bigfoot
    +1
    No way if I were President O would i allow the RWNJs to spoil my vacation plans.My Tax Plan is on the table.It has been for months.I won the election. The American people agree with me.The RWNJs want to ride over the cliff? I don't care.Its their call. If you shout "Irresponsible"! The whole RWNJ Republican Party stands up.
  • Souther... bigfoot 2012/11/30 18:19:29
    Southern Man
    +3
    He has no plan get you head out of the sand
  • twocrows Souther... 2012/11/30 19:28:12
    twocrows
    +3
    nope. no plan at all - - - except the one that has been on the table for 4 months now.

read the news occasionally. you might learn something.
  • bigfoot twocrows 2012/11/30 20:52:33
    bigfoot
    I have reached the conclusion that "Stupid" is a required subject in RWNJ schools.They make you ashamed to claim them as fellow Americans.
  • Sheila 2012/11/30 16:06:56
    Just irresponsible...
    Sheila
    +7
    But since he cant run anymore and THAT is ALL he is good at what can we expect....
  • Gooky Sheila 2012/11/30 19:01:58
    Gooky
    +2
    I don't think he'll run again...he won't have to...he'll place himself as king,and the stooges will stop elections.
  • twocrows Gooky 2012/11/30 19:31:54
    twocrows
    +1
    errrr -- he can't.
    footnote #1: Constitution of the United States
    footnote 1.a: amendment #22.

of course, the far right DOES believe he can work miracles so - - - maybe - - - -
  • Gooky twocrows 2012/11/30 19:42:33
    Gooky
    +2
    I know he can't do miracles...only my Messiah can...yours can't.But he has you people in his power...you are weak under his spell.
    Remember a dimwit did it.How many times was FDR,elected???
  • texasred twocrows 2012/11/30 22:55:48
    texasred
    +2
    Not the right... the stupid left wingers believe that crap.

• Bolrog 2012/11/30 15:49:50
    Just irresponsible...
    Bolrog
    +9
    Probably Golfing with his Muslim and Reverend Wright butt F***k buddies obama golfing
  • Nestofasssps 2012/11/30 14:59:30
    Nestofasssps
    more "rumours, like the 2 billion trip out to india"
    Not verified, not anything but a report from hawaii... Good god, are you really gonnna get all hysterical over rumours???
    dont you have a freakin life?
  • K-ZOOMI... Nestofa... 2012/11/30 16:17:51
    K-ZOOMI-----0
    +6
    Here is the story as reported by one of your Liberal websites.
    So the Left is helping to spread what you amount to rumors???

http://www.huffingtonpost.com...
  • Nestofa... K-ZOOMI... 2012/11/30 16:36:20
    Nestofasssps
    I dont care who you are right or left, if you are gonna pee your pants everytime a "rumour" comes out, you are an utter twit
  • Sheila Nestofa... 2012/11/30 17:28:35
    Sheila
    +7
    And if you ignore ridiculous spending? What are you then?? Oh yes...a lib...forgot for a second.
  • Nestofa... Sheila 2012/11/30 17:41:54
  • K-ZOOMI... Nestofa... 2012/11/30 20:59:20
    K-ZOOMI-----0
    +3
    Pres. Obama's vacation plans are not a rumor.
  • Nestofa... K-ZOOMI... 2012/11/30 23:34:58 (edited)
    Nestofasssps
    The White House has not officially announced the vacation, and it is unclear if the travel plans are finalized or if the Obamas will be in Hawaii for the entire three-week window covered by the restrictions.
    http://www.whitehousedossier....
    from the OPS own link
  • rightside Nestofa... 2012/11/30 21:05:26
    rightside
    +2
    Prove its just a rumor and then come back. Huffenough post is a bama lovin' post. I hardly think they would lie.

2014/12/20 01:38:29