Obama Photo: Holding Hands With Gay Lover Pakistani - What do you think?

Huntclan 2012/09/27 03:52:41
Yes, I am convinced he is gayer than a $3 bill...
10 votes
20%
No, but I am beginning to have my suspicions...
2 votes
4%
Maybe...
6 votes
12%
3 votes
6%
30 votes
59%
This widely circulated photograph has been enlarged and it clearly shows Obama and this Pakistani man holding hands. Does this photo prove Obama is Gay?

Obie Holds Hands With Gay Lover

Read More: http://beforeitsnews.com/obama-birthplace-controve...

Question Closed

• KingdomNow 2012/09/28 07:23:05
    KingdomNow
    Old news...
  • thefatguy 2012/09/28 07:00:20
    thefatguy
    +3
    It looks like the other guy is holding a cigarette, not Obie's hand. This proves nothing except the depths to which some will sink to discredit Obama over irrelevancies. There are plenty of relevant things that discredit Obama. Even if he is gay, so what? He's still the worst president in all U.S. history!
  • Matt 2012/09/28 02:32:15
    Maybe...
    Matt
    +1
    Its all behind him now.
  • Huntclan Matt 2012/09/28 16:51:18
  • Farnsworth 2012/09/28 02:09:09
    Farnsworth
    +2
    I think he experimented with more than just drugs
  • Huntclan Farnsworth 2012/09/28 16:52:18
    Huntclan
    +1
    Maybe he dabbled in playing the rusty trombone?
  • Mr Chin 2012/09/28 01:57:37
    Mr Chin
    +1
    The Pakistani man is easier to look at that this..
    michelle obama homely
  • Huntclan Mr Chin 2012/09/28 16:54:34
    Huntclan
    That is true.....

I certainly would toss that Pakistani's salad before I would go down on that hideous beast...
  • Mark 2012/09/28 01:57:09
    Mark
    +3
    A sick joke , by a sick artist .
  • Aurora 2012/09/28 01:52:05
    Aurora
    +2
    This is an old photo, look up larry sinclair, Obama is a criminal with a drug, golf, narcissicm and gay lifestyle habits. Obama must go.
  • Michael... Aurora 2012/09/28 05:05:29
    Michael McFascist
    +1
    Which Larry?

Larry Wayne Sinclair?
    Larye Vizgua Avila?
    Larye Vizcaua Avilaadadams?
    Mohammed Fatha Gahanan?
    Mohammed Gahanan?
    Larye Ashaiti Silvis?
    Larri Ashaiti Sinclair?
    Larye Ashaili Silvas?
    Larye Vizcarra Adams?
    Larye Vizcarra Avila?
    Lawrence Wayne Sinclair?
    or
    Lari Ashaiti Sinclair?

Do you mean this guy?

larye vizcarra avila lawrence wayne sinclair lari ashaiti sinclair guy

If so, do not pass go. do not collect 200 dollars. He's a 27 year career criminal who specializes in deceit and fraud. His word is DIRT.

By the way I really admire the way you herp a derp.

Herp a derp gifs
  • Buoyant Leadraft 2012/09/28 00:53:53
    Buoyant Leadraft
    +1
    Pakistani male culture is very affectionate to other men, it has nothing to do with being gay. Plus the photo is so bad I can't make out anything I could be convinced over.

I just wish Pakistani men would stop humping goats and looking up animal porn on the internet. I fricken hate Curry as well!

• flrdsgns Buoyant... 2012/09/28 01:55:47
    flrdsgns
    +1
    I've always liked Ana's sense of humor.
  • Buoyant... flrdsgns 2012/09/28 02:12:57
    Buoyant Leadraft
    Yes she is very sweet and funny. Shy almost.
  • ✞Knight of Honor 2012/09/28 00:37:13
    ✞Knight of Honor
    +3
    No doubt. Look at his political policies focused around promoting homosexuality (homosexuals in the military & now homosexual "marriage"). Don't forget about Larry Sinclair.
  • belle 2012/09/28 00:29:42
    Maybe...
    belle
    +2
    Nothing Bamie does would surprise me.

obama gay
  • PetrifiedElephantPoop 2012/09/28 00:13:26
    PetrifiedElephantPoop
    +4
    Who cares if he is gay....is it a crime?
  • ✞Knight... Petrifi... 2012/09/28 00:39:49
    ✞Knight of Honor
    +1
    The 81% of Americans who are religious (Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Sikh, Hindu, and Zoroastrian) care.
  • Petrifi... ✞Knight... 2012/09/30 18:25:41
    PetrifiedElephantPoop
    +3
    Maybe they should focus in themselves?
  • ✞Knight... Petrifi... 2012/09/30 18:32:52
    ✞Knight of Honor
    We are; we don't want our children to become homosexual Atheists.
  • Petrifi... ✞Knight... 2012/10/06 08:47:28
    PetrifiedElephantPoop
    +2
    Stop breeding then....history is full of gay people. BTW...when did you "become" straight?
  • ✞Knight... Petrifi... 2012/10/06 18:12:23 (edited)
    ✞Knight of Honor
    "history is full of gay people."
    -Yes, History does show that immoral societies breed immoral people.

"BTW...when did you "become" straight?"
    -I must explain the real definition of homosexuality to answer your question.

From 3000 BC to 1964 AD, homosexuality was defined as someone who has intercourse with their own gender, regardless of attraction.

In the 1960s (1964 in the United States), the definition was changed by homosexuals in attempt to politically justify their status as homosexuals so that homosexual intercourse and homosexual marriage would someday be legal (which has somehow worked). I maintain that the real definition used from (3000 BC to 1964 AD or 5064 years) is more legitimate that the political term (used from 1964 to 2012 or 48 years).

Since I have never had intercourse with anyone but one woman, I am not a homosexual and I never have been.
  • Petrifi... ✞Knight... 2012/10/09 22:14:20
  • ✞Knight... Petrifi... 2012/10/10 00:18:04
    ✞Knight of Honor
    "If orientation is a choice as many str8 folks assert."
    -Since you seemed to completely ignore my previous post; I'll summarize it for you. Homosexuality traditionally, religiously, and actually means someone who has sex with their own gender. Since everyone controls who they have sex with and if they have sex, this makes homosexuality (or homosexual intercourse in blatant terms) completely a choice.

"when did you make your choice to be str8?"
    -As I have explained now multiple times to you, everyone who chooses not to have immoral sex is not a homosexual.

"To attach any stigma, religious guilt or shame to homosexuals is your doing"
    -No, they naturally do that to themselves as they logically should.

"We just hope for your continued education and some semblance of tolerance."
    -It has been my education in history that has set me free from modern propaganda which seeks to justify immorality (in this case, homosexuality). My education allows me to correct your inaccurate statements and propaganda with historical fact.

"Maybe you guys should focus on something that really affects you"
    -If you were a Christian in modern America, you too would be effected by the media attempting to transform your children into homosexual Atheists too.

"I have no idea what the point of that timeline is?"
    -To educ...

-To educate you on historical knowledge. You misuse the word homosexual so I thought that you should know the actual meaning.

"The basic difference is clear"
    -The only part that should be clear is that homosexuality has no moral difference from pedophilia, incest, or bestiality.

"so you'd rather all homosexuals be grouped with pedophiles"
    -I challenge you to try and ethically justify homosexuality without parallely trying to justify pedophilia, incest, and bestiality. It is impossible, because they are all morally the same thing.
  • Petrifi... ✞Knight... 2012/10/16 09:04:47
    PetrifiedElephantPoop
    +1
    I have no guilt, shame or stigma about being gay. It is what "God" has made me.

Justifying homosexuality in the grouping you have set out....the justification is consent. Animals and Children have no consent to sexual acts that are put upon them. Adults that enter into relationships with one another in a loving bond....I see no problem with this. The ethics would be just as similar as any loving relationship. I might even say with consent, polygamy is just as ethical.

We are adults and have the right and freedom from the chains of your religion. Morally it is you and many like you that claim superiority over others...where none exists....we are equal.

• ✞Knight... Petrifi... 2012/10/17 01:00:23
    ✞Knight of Honor
    "I have no guilt, shame or stigma about being gay. It is what "God" has made me."
    -Wrong, God makes only souls. He blessed us each with free will; you have used your free will to sin against God.

"the justification is consent."
    -While I could point out that almost no homosexual relationships in prison (the largest percentage of homosexual relationships) are not consensual, I will instead apply the same logic to more unaccepted forms of immorality. You argue that homosexual relationships are consensual. Pedophiles argue that children have just as much right to consent to sex. Incestuous relationships argue that their relationships are consensual. People who have sex with animals, especially women who make themselves available for dogs to have sex with, claim that their relationships are consensual. Despite supposed consensual intercourse, all of these are immoral.

"Animals and Children have no consent to sexual acts that are put upon them."
    -Pedophiles and People who have sex with animals, especially women who make themselves available for dogs to have sex with, claim that their relationships are consensual.

"I might even say with consent, polygamy is just as ethical."
    -And likely incest, since you avoided mentioning it.

"We are adults and have the right and freedom from the chain...

"the justification is consent."

"We are adults and have the right and freedom from the chains of your religion."
    -I agree; you seem to have the legal right to avoid moral behavior. However, there will come a time where you'll regret your choices to be immoral.

"Morally it is you and many like you that claim superiority over others"
    -I claim nothing beyond this; immoral behavior should be stood up against for the sake of tomorrow's youth. I'll stick to Edmund Burke's statement.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -1770, Edmund Burke
  • Sadisticon Petrifi... 2012/11/10 14:18:54
    Sadisticon
    And don't forget that traditionally (biblically) old men DID marry young girls! NO CONSENT needed!
  • Sadisticon Petrifi... 2012/11/10 15:59:07
    Sadisticon
    I had never seen any of these before. Thank you. Thank you Thank you!!!!!
  • Petrifi... Sadisticon 2012/11/11 15:18:13
    PetrifiedElephantPoop
    you must be speaking of Betty Bowers
  • Sadisticon Petrifi... 2012/11/10 14:17:15
    Sadisticon
    It's okay (mostly because this argument is over) to call your opponent "retarded" because this isn't a real deciding argument over rights or punishment or anything. But if you were trying to convince him of the rightness of your argument calling him "retarded" isn't the best way to do it. (btw I think he's a blindingly stupid ass but I'm not going to argue with him.)
  • firefly Petrifi... 2012/09/28 00:59:19
  • Petrifi... firefly 2012/09/30 18:24:51
    PetrifiedElephantPoop
    Did I say murder?...you might want to reread what i said.
  • firefly Petrifi... 2012/09/30 22:17:20 (edited)
  • Petrifi... firefly 2012/10/06 08:49:18
    PetrifiedElephantPoop
    +1
    Conspiracy theories and Vince Foster.....and the right just can't help themselves from chasing a scam.
  • Huntclan Petrifi... 2012/09/28 01:07:44
    Huntclan
    +1
    It might be... If he lied about it under oath or something.
  • Rogue_Loner 2012/09/27 21:17:06
  • Huntclan Rogue_L... 2012/09/27 23:33:58
  • Rogue_L... Huntclan 2012/09/27 23:44:44
  • Huntclan Rogue_L... 2012/09/28 01:14:42
    Huntclan
    +2
    Yea, I noticed that. Only one person alluded to "why" I feel they are reacting that way. They think being Gay is somehow related to his skin color.

Again, even if they think it is racial, why should they care if they LOVE Gays? I

I think it is because they are truly racist. They believe stereotypes. They have this engrained belief that Gays are inferior, weak and deviant. They want the "First Black President" to be "normal".
  • Petrifi... Huntclan 2012/09/28 00:17:04
    PetrifiedElephantPoop
    Woke up dead.....that is a farce.

I think what the liberals see you doing is pouring gasoline on a false story....very Foxnews like...and that is what is disgusting.

2014/08/29 05:06:33