Obama or Romney? Who Do You Want to See Elected?

Mike 2012/05/21 19:10:29
Related Topics: Obama, Romney
Barack Obama (D)
Mitt Romney (R)

• Jorge Enriquez 2012/06/20 04:02:42
    Jorge Enriquez
    no-one
  • SteveMarine- JLA 2012/05/22 14:02:55
    SteveMarine- JLA
    Who ever can beat Mr big ears Obama....gets my vote at this point. Mr hanky....my toaster...the garbage pick up man....the fish in my kids fish tank....who ever can get that horrible so called leader out....and his pathetic family....and his big rear end wife....gone....that's all that matters.
  • TheTruth1313 2012/05/22 07:10:30
    Mitt Romney (R)
    TheTruth1313
    +1
    ANYBODY would be a better choice than the lying socialist Obama!!!
  • SteveMa... TheTrut... 2012/05/22 14:03:24
    SteveMarine- JLA
    +1
    Damn right.
  • TheTrut... SteveMa... 2012/05/23 07:38:46
    TheTruth1313
    +1
    Thank you for the reply my friend
  • SteveMa... TheTrut... 2012/05/23 13:22:31
    SteveMarine- JLA
    +1
    Of course my friend.
  • SirWence 2012/05/22 02:44:59
    SirWence
    - neither -
  • Diana 2012/05/22 02:24:32
    Mitt Romney (R)
    Diana
    Mitt Romney
  • S and S 2012/05/22 02:23:09
  • Revolution 2012 2012/05/22 01:07:19
    Revolution 2012
    Ron Paul. The other options are not in the interest of America.
  • ConLibFraud 2012/05/21 23:02:49
    ConLibFraud
    +1
    I hate the "Undecided" choice!! Only morons are undecided!

If either one is elected America is toast. They are both NWO lying thugs! There will be more war and MORE DEBT and a loss of more rights!!!

If Ron Paul is not on the ballot I will write him in and all of you who are supporting either of the NWO thugs deserve your fema camp reservations!!!!!
  • SteveMa... ConLibF... 2012/05/22 14:07:20
    SteveMarine- JLA
    +1
    They think that if they support Obama...they are some how immune to the disaster ahead....like they will get a " get out of fema camp pass"or some thing....
  • ConLibF... SteveMa... 2012/05/22 16:26:46
    ConLibFraud
    +1
    Just one more thing they have in common with the neocons. Both are dumbed down stupid.
  • rdmatheny 2012/05/21 22:41:07
    rdmatheny
    +1
    Definitely do not want Obama or his copy-cat other (Romney), so at this point, I'll wait until the convention and see if Paul becomes the nominee and if that does not happen, then a decision will be made to either back Gary Johnson or write in Ron Paul.
  • aherbert 2012/05/21 22:19:14
    Barack Obama (D)
    aherbert
  • Stacie 2012/05/21 21:53:44
    Mitt Romney (R)
    Stacie
    +2
    I can tell you one thing - it sure as heck isn't Obama.

I would rather of had Allen West as the Republican candidate, but that obviously isn't going to happen.

Romney may not be a perfect candidate, but he is leagues above Obama.
  • ConLibF... Stacie 2012/05/21 23:08:01 (edited)
    ConLibFraud
    To start ... West is a war monger. Are you in denial of the debt?

Care to tell us exactly how Romney is leagues above Ofraud? I can give you lots of data that prove they are the same.

Tell us what ORomney will do to make any difference. No generalities. No ABOs. No better evils. No propaganda links. Just tell us exactly what and how ORomney will stop the current path of demise.
  • Stacie ConLibF... 2012/05/22 07:16:36
    Stacie
    Allen West is not a warmonger, he is a hero.

The only mark on his military career is the following -

While serving in Taji, Iraq, West received information from an intelligence specialist about a reported plot to ambush him and his men. The alleged plot reportedly involved Yahya Jhodri Hamoodi, a civilian Iraqi police officer. West, who was not responsible for conducting interrogations in Iraq and had never conducted nor witnessed one, had his men detain Hamoodi. In the process of detaining Mr. Hamoodi, soldiers testified that Hamoodi appeared to reach for his weapon and needed to be subdued. Hamoodi was beaten by four soldiers from the 220th Field Artillery Battalion on the head and body.West then fired his pistol near Hamoodi's head after which Hamoodi provided West with names and information, which Hamoodi later described as "meaningless information induced by fear and pain." At least one of these suspects was arrested as a result, but no plans for attacks or weapons were found. West said "At the time I had to base my decision on the intelligence I received.

Asked if he would act differently under similar circumstances again, West testified, "If it's about the lives of my soldiers at stake, I'd go through hell with a gasoline can." At his hearing, West pointed out that there...

Asked if he would act differently under similar circumstances again, West testified, "If it's about the lives of my soldiers at stake, I'd go through hell with a gasoline can." At his hearing, West pointed out that there were no further ambushes against American forces in Taji until he was relieved of his leadership post on October 4.

After West's retirement he received more than 2,000 letters and e-mails offering him moral support. A letter supporting West was signed by 95 members of Congress and sent to the Secretary of the Army.

As far as Romney goes - I, too have some misgivings about him. When you get down to the heart of the matter, I would much rather elect a president that may very well be able to help our country vs. one that has played a very big part in pushing our country, and it's people, down the path to it's own demise.

He hasn't finished the job yet, but I'll be damned if I am willing to give him a second chance to finish what he started.

End of Story!
  • ConLibF... Stacie 2012/05/22 16:37:33
    ConLibFraud
    West is a coward war monger who is afraid to discuss the truth about 911. With a guy like West, the wars will continue and the debt will rise and the troops will be sent to foreign lands and will not here to protect us. You are aware of the debt? Do you know who is behind ALL war? ALL war is planned by the global wealthy. War is their number one profit! It's their cash cow!!! They are counting one people like you to swallow all the lies, propaganda and false flags they create to continue their wars. We are in the middle east simply because those countries were starting to trade with their own gold backed money and boycotting the federal reserve dollar standard. That is why!!!! Your TV doesn't tell you that!

If you really cared about saving America, you would be supporting Ron Paul.
  • Dan ☮ R P ☮ 2012 ☮ 2012/05/21 21:01:13
    Dan ☮ R P ☮ 2012 ☮
    +4
    I'm not interested in Obamney.
    obamney

I'd rather throw my vote away than throw away my country.
  • Pete 2012/05/21 20:38:01
    Mitt Romney (R)
    Pete
    +4
    Anyone but this bozo phony p-resident we have now. BTW, he will be impeach.................... PBWY
  • tlee Pete 2012/05/21 22:56:11
    tlee
    Gee,I wonder if Romney would support the bill to impeach him that is now in congress.I bet he would not even answer that question.He is just another puppet!.
  • Pete tlee 2012/05/22 12:33:27
    Pete
    He doesn't have to answer that question because as of right now he want to focus on what really matter and that is Jobs and get this country back to where it once was. It is not his job to support the impeachment of Ovomit it is Congress job to impeach him.................PBWY
  • tlee Pete 2012/05/22 14:14:07
    tlee
    Presidents also have nothing to do with creating jobs either,if you read our founding documents.They have a few specific things to do but count on an apathetic public to be clueless!. Bretton Woods Agreement sent our jobs away and they will not return!. America is over,the Constitution is dead,this REPUBLIC is over!.
    Barack Obama (D)
  • Betty 2012/05/21 20:24:18
    Mitt Romney (R)
    Betty
    +4
    Goodbye Obama!!!!
  • Joe61 2012/05/21 20:22:15
    Mitt Romney (R)
    Joe61
    +4
    Mitt Romney...I believe he is more interested in fixing your economy Obama has to many hidden agendas and is being hurt badly with the eligibility issues. He needs to be taken out of the race as he is seriously handicapped and is carrying excess baggage.
  • Max 2012/05/21 20:15:05
    Max
    +5
    Ron Paul is the man. The others belong in the can.
  • Vision of Verve 2012/05/21 19:52:57
  • RandyScott (Party of One) 2012/05/21 19:20:49
    RandyScott (Party of One)
    +3
    I don't like either one of them, so for me the choice will again have to be the lesser of 2 evils. I believe that is Mitt.
  • tlee RandySc... 2012/05/21 22:58:12
    tlee
    So,you choose evil.Sit back and think about that for a minute!. Man, vote freedom,liberty and America!. You have another choice!.
  • RandySc... tlee 2012/05/22 20:05:31
    RandyScott (Party of One)
    I do have a choice, and it is mine to make not anyone else's. I personally would love to see Ron Paul elected, however the MSM has made sure that that is next to impossible.
    I refuse to vote for Obama directly or indirectly, by voting against Romney. I don't believe the country could survive another 4 years of Obama. By the end of his next term I'm afraid we would not have a chance to recover without an armed revolution, and I will not raise a weapon against my neighbors except in self defense. So you see the choice is not as black and white as you want to make it.
  • stevmackey 2012/05/21 19:11:50
    Mitt Romney (R)
    stevmackey
    +6
    I had enough of Obama.

2014/12/22 02:51:43