Obama on Gay Rights: “It was something I experimented with in college”

doofiegirl BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~ 2011/07/26 23:32:57
Odimwit admits he's tried the homosexual lifestyle-----------doesn't everybody?------------and then slams gays against the wall! His next statement is hilarious!

The president made his rounds after the speech to thank donators and remind attendees he’s been happily married for “almost 20 red-blooded American years,” and “loves sports.”

When asked about his earlier stances on gay marriage, particularly in the late ‘90s when, as a state senator, he supported marriage equality, President Obama replied he merely wanted to try out all forms of civil rights stances. “After all, that’s what college is for, right?” he told a group of donators as he nervously clutched his wedding ring.

Read More: http://conservativebyte.com/2011/07/obama-on-gay-r...

• wpsark 2011/08/23 15:53:24
    wpsark
    +1
    he "experimented" and liked taking it up the butt so he thought we'd all like him shoving his bad policies up ours..that explains it all
  • doofieg... wpsark 2011/08/23 15:54:35
    doofiegirl  BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~
    +1
    ROFLMFAO!
  • keeper 2011/08/23 14:11:39
    keeper
    +2
    This sure explains his not having girlfriends....and why he promotes gay rights so hard!
  • Nikki Jones 2011/08/23 14:00:46
    Nikki Jones
    +2
    seriously, our president experimented homosexually?? i didn't know that
  • doofieg... Nikki J... 2011/08/23 15:40:32
    doofiegirl  BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~
    You learn something every day!
  • MQ-American Values Again (AVA) 2011/07/28 01:28:59
    MQ-American Values Again (AVA)
    +2
    Obama says "Homosexuality is something I experimented with in college"... first.. up until now he's totally denied any of those men who have come forward... and uh, I don't think he was in college when he was a Jr Senator! Nor was he in college while a member of this gay bath house Mans Country in Chicago .. nor is he is college now... but everyone in WDC knows his private bodyguard, Mr.Love.. is most definitely guarding those privates .. privately LOL

______________
    And to think... Obama tried to destroy Larry Sinclair, calling him a liar and even sending his goons out to scare and threaten him for coming through with the truth .. Sinclair was smart.. he put it in the public eye to save his life... others weren't so lucky....

______________
    threaten truth sinclair smart public eye save life lucky obama sinclair lawsuit threaten truth sinclair smart public eye save life lucky obama bodyguard threaten truth sinclair smart public eye save life lucky obama gay bath house in chicago threaten truth sinclair smart public eye save life lucky obama gay bath house in chicago
    threaten truth sinclair smart public eye save life lucky obama gay lovers dead book
  • mwg0735 2011/07/27 13:37:55
  • Ramjet 2011/07/27 10:56:59 (edited)
    Ramjet
    +4
    He was a bi-sexual boy in college... now he is a bi-sexual boy in the White House.

bi-sexual boy college bi-sexual boy white house
  • MAMMY51♥POTL~PWCM~JLA♥ 2011/07/27 08:18:48
    MAMMY51♥POTL~PWCM~JLA♥
    +5
    He's "tried the homosexual lifestyle", since college.

• JanHopkins 2011/07/27 04:32:15
    JanHopkins
    +5
    But he didn't inhale? LOL!
  • Rockies... JanHopkins 2011/07/27 15:26:45
    Rockies Man
    +4
    But did he swallow?
  • JanHopkins Rockies... 2011/07/27 16:04:16
    JanHopkins
    +3
    Good one!
  • doofieg... Rockies... 2011/07/27 16:06:28
    +5
    Good grief .. shades of Clinton and his /experiments/ .. now I suspect that O was going to go on and tell us that it all depends on what the definition of 'is' .. is ..
  • American Girl 2011/07/27 03:24:45 (edited)
    American Girl
    +7
    Obama and Larry Sinclair had a love affair.
    obama and sinclair had a love affair
  • Rockies Man 2011/07/27 03:00:47
    Rockies Man
    +3
    Another example of why this man is completely and totally unqualified to be president. Let's not forget his drug issues as well.
  • Shigyrl but outspoken on my... 2011/07/27 00:49:38
    Shigyrl but outspoken on my future
    +8
    Why am I not suprised.
  • doofieg... Shigyrl... 2011/07/27 00:51:51
    doofiegirl  BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~
    +7
    http://ironicsurrealism.com/2... I've found three of these pulled already! I'm so angry I could chew nails! WHY can't people stop being like this?
  • Shigyrl... doofieg... 2011/07/27 01:03:31
    Shigyrl but outspoken on my future
    +6
    Wow that was just crazy. Those kind of folks in that video kill me.
  • doofieg... Shigyrl... 2011/07/27 01:19:00
    doofiegirl  BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~
    +6
    Sunday at church, my pastor told everybody Again how we had always been friends. He had introduced me to some members I hadn't met before.He looked at me a little strangely and said"I don't know your last name! I've known you for 10 years, and I don't know what it is" I grinned at him and said to the couple," We were too busy hugging each other to worry about last names." And we Had been! He and his wife are some of my favorite people in the world. You can see the beauty shining in their faces, I told him once that I knew he was a good man long before I knew he was a preacher and Had to be good. And his wife is the same way. None of my brothers and sisters at church would ever act like that!
  • Shigyrl... doofieg... 2011/07/27 02:54:27
    Shigyrl but outspoken on my future
    +6
    I know plenty of people that I only know their first name. That is just fine. Hey how is rebelgoon doing. I know he was going through a rough patch with his house catching on fire and everything.
  • doofieg... Shigyrl... 2011/07/27 10:57:07
    doofiegirl  BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~
    +2
    Love, I wish I knew! That man hasn't been in touch in nearly two months!I know he went to Fla., but not where. I'm really begining to get worried about him! I had been hearing from him every day, now nothing! He said he had my phone # in his wallet in case anyting happened,I was his emergency contact. So I'm praying that he's just been too broke to get his phone back, if you know what I mean! When he does get it back, he's going to have Lots of backed up messages! Mine to him are Not being sent back! When he does get in touch, I'm gonna give him what for! I'm worried sick about that big lug!
  • Lord of War 2011/07/27 00:08:54
    Lord of War
    +5
    I guess smoking weed made imcompetent
  • CUDDLY BUT STILL CRABBY 2011/07/27 00:02:50
    CUDDLY BUT STILL CRABBY
    +9
    Maybe there IS something to these articles?

articles obama gay scandal

articles obama gay scandal
  • MQ-Amer... CUDDLY ... 2011/07/28 01:35:52
    MQ-American Values Again (AVA)
    +1
    Of course.. he spent millions during his 2007 campaign to keep all of it out of the public eye... perhaps he's afraid this time around it will come out .... especially since Larry Sinclair wrote a book exposing his tet a tes ... and even that a few of his known lovers in Chicago who were about to expose him as well... ended up dead!
  • CUDDLY ... MQ-Amer... 2011/07/28 01:59:22
    CUDDLY BUT STILL CRABBY
    +1
    Really?
  • MQ-Amer... CUDDLY ... 2011/07/28 02:23:41 (edited)
    MQ-American Values Again (AVA)
    +1
    Yes, most widely known about (in Chicago) was this man.. Donald Young who I believe was a choir member in Wrights church ... during Obama's campaign in 2007 and after Larry Sinclair came forward... Young spoke with his family and some church friends about coming forward as well about his sexual encounters with Obama and Obama's sex, cocaine parties with friends who were members with him in the gay bathhouse Mans Country (several of O's friends from the bath house were initially in his administration) ... suddenly Young was found dead of multiple gunshot wounds ... seems they covered their tracks pretty good... his case is unsolved...
    [...]
  • CUDDLY ... MQ-Amer... 2011/07/28 05:28:27
    CUDDLY BUT STILL CRABBY
    +2
    Jesus.Thanks for the info. Pardon me while I go throw up.
  • SmittenKitten 2011/07/26 23:50:30
  • Ramjet Smitten... 2011/07/28 01:32:02
    Ramjet
    and true
  • Smitten... Ramjet 2011/07/28 01:44:21

2014/10/25 16:12:32