Obama Now Raffling Off “Shout-Outs” For Campaign Donations… How very presidential of him.

zbacku 2012/05/09 01:30:27
Care To Comment.
What Do You Think.
Obama Is A Joke.

Whether or not your mom’s on Twitter, here’s something guaranteed to make her smile on Sunday: getting a personal shout-out from President Obama.

From now until Thursday at midnight, you have a chance to win that for your mom or a special mother in your life — just get five or more donations to your grassroots fundraising page to automatically put yourself in the running. (If you don’t have a page, you can set one up here.)

That’s right: If your name is drawn, the President will send your mom a special Mother’s Day tweet from @BarackObama. With more than 15 million people following him on Twitter, she’ll be honored in front of a pretty wide audience.

Even if your mom doesn’t have an account, she’ll still be getting a personal note from the President of the United States, thanking her for doing all the hard work that goes into being a mother.

I know my mom, Anne, would be thrilled — and it might even inspire her to give the whole Twitter thing a try.

So give it a shot. Tell everyone you know to pitch in and help get your name in the hat.

All you need are five donations by Thursday at midnight to be automatically entered, and it could be your mom who has an extra-special Mother’s Day this year.

Read More: http://weaselzippers.us/2012/05/08/obama-now-raffl...

• Dee 2012/05/09 22:13:50
    Obama Is A Joke.
    Dee
    +1
    I don't want my president to be my buddy, my pal, my BFF. Just like parents should be parents, presidents should be presidents.
  • alanh 2012/05/09 21:58:07
    Obama Is A Joke.
    alanh
    +2
    It would make my mother sick. She would disown me!!lol!!
    Obama has no respect for his office and no respect for himself!!! He is a complete loser!
  • Dave**Gay for Girls** 2012/05/09 14:28:01
  • DM Twin 2012/05/09 14:16:19
    Obama Is A Joke.
    DM Twin
    +3
    There is NOTHING Presidential about Obutthole or his Wookie wife.....

Good riddance on November 6th....crushing you at the polls will be an honor !!
  • rustyshackelford 2012/05/09 07:53:07
  • paul 2012/05/09 05:26:48
    Obama Is A Joke.
    paul
    +1
    Why doesn't he just auction off the White House furniture too while he's at it?
  • DebraJMSmith 2012/05/09 04:33:35
    What Do You Think.
    DebraJMSmith
    +2
    He has got to be the most tacky person in the White House ever! -- I cannot believe the ads on SodaHead that tell people that they can enter to win dinner with Obama!
  • retiredingeorgia 2012/05/09 04:29:09
    Care To Comment.
    retiredingeorgia
    +2
    Had to send the link on to some of my friends... Seriously doubt that any of them will be doing this.

Maybe we could chip in two bits each for a shout out to soros. He is a big mother if ever there was one.
    soros
  • zbacku retired... 2012/05/09 22:39:34
  • nofrills 2012/05/09 04:26:20
    Obama Is A Joke.
    nofrills
    +1
    An expensive joke on the ppl of america ..and the only descent thing for him to do is go with any more fanfare.!!please just go away..you done too much of crap.
    Care To Comment.
    +2
    puking pumpkin

It is BAD ENOUGH I get to SPAM CALLS ..
    from those SCAMMERS who are saying "o has refinance in mind for you"
    (and I'm registered to STOP these kinds of SCAM CALLS .. YET they rotate all the time through multiple phone numbers .. calling many times a day. I'm SICK of the scam .... sick of o too)
  • wysiwis 2012/05/09 02:29:22
    Obama Is A Joke.
    wysiwis
    +3
    I'd be ashamed to do do this to my Mom.
  • Gooky 2012/05/09 02:28:36
    Obama Is A Joke.
    Gooky
    +3
    What a whore!!!
  • nofrills Gooky 2012/05/09 04:28:56
    nofrills
    +2
    and the other whore is mouchelle who is begging for 3.00 every day..this big spender of the ppl's money who she is NOT proud of is now resort to asking ' to spare a 3dollar..when will these freeloaders get the message that americans had enought of bs,reckless,inept and corrupt admin.
  • Gooky nofrills 2012/05/09 14:10:04
    Gooky
    +2
    Amen...
  • Snowball 2012/05/09 02:00:56 (edited)
    Obama Is A Joke.
    Snowball
    +3
    Omg, is this what he's come to? This is a disgrace to the office- but then again, we all knew he never took it seriously hence his decision to deal with health care before stabilizing our currency and national debt. Guess it really wasn't as bad when he took over as he now makes it out to be. I also guess FREE contraception for women wasn't a real issue then either. Just think where we COULD be IF he would have prioritized dealing with jobs & the national debt? Any REAL business person- or ANYONE with real work experience, would have done MARKET RESEARCH, and would have seen even his zombie followers weren't going to be the "we" in "yes we can" and run out & buy Volts or Solndra or Ener1 products because NO ONE CAN'T AFFORD IT. Since you all proved you cannot "create a market" to make his plans work- why are you forcing him on us???
  • rknothead 2012/05/09 01:52:46
    Care To Comment.
    rknothead
    +2
    How very un-presidential....he still thinks it's a popularity contest!
  • nofrills rknothead 2012/05/09 04:30:21
    nofrills
    +2
    the man is no candidate for 'presidential' a slumdog,a liar,a two faced rate baiter and lack every inch of integrity and principle.
  • Leasheryn/Lady Willpower 2012/05/09 01:39:26
    Obama Is A Joke.
    Leasheryn/Lady Willpower
    +5
    Tacky tacky tacky
  • GeorgeAMartini 2012/05/09 01:37:27
    Care To Comment.
    GeorgeAMartini
    +4
    Nothing this guy does is Presidential in my opinion. Everything he engages in is partisan in some way. I'm sure he must have done something non-partisan at some point, but I missed it.
  • betz 2012/05/09 01:35:10 (edited)
    Obama Is A Joke.
    betz
    +4
    How very lovely and desperate as far as I am concerned. I just called my 83 year old mother to see if she was interested. She yelled over the phone....."NO THANK YOU!" Gotta love ya mom.

2014/10/24 12:18:52