Obama: No Confidence Vote

Leasheryn/Lady Willpower 2011/08/07 00:39:14
Related Topics: Obama, Vote
No Confidence
Confidence
Here's your chance to cast your vote.

• Joe Public 2011/11/20 22:47:03
    No Confidence
    Joe Public
    +1
    It is beyond me how the American public at large just turns a blind eye to the events that are unfolding today. The mainstream media is to blame for a lot of the misinformation and outright fabrications today. And they all gang up on Fox News. So here we are with an administration that does not follow the rule of law. That chooses what laws to enforce and ones to ignore. I think impeachment it is what is required. A message needs to be sent that everyone has to account for their actions even the president.
  • Leasher... Joe Public 2011/11/21 02:16:29
    Leasheryn/Lady Willpower
    Well said. It boggles my mind too. There is so much evidence building up against Obama yet people still seem to flock to him. It's as though he can do no wrong yet everything he does is wrong.
  • gasbecca 2011/10/11 13:21:40
    Confidence
    gasbecca
    I still have confidence in our president and he has my vote. He worked against odds, the party of 'No' that is shoving down the best in him to assist the ailing economy he inherieted from Bush. I'm hoping that he will still prevail and give him an opportunity to complete his second term. If not that will be understandable & we will see what the party of 'No' can do for people. Their only alternative as greedy as their is only for the upper class. Only time will tell after 2012
  • Leasher... gasbecca 2011/10/12 00:55:21
    Leasheryn/Lady Willpower
    It always make me laugh to think that anyone could be so foolish to blame Bush for the problems with the economy or to refer to the party of No. It just goes to show how uneducated people are by not knowing what is going on in DC or how government works. In 2007, the democrats held a 2/3 majority in government with the House and the Senate. That makes the democrats responsible for the demise of the economy. In 2009, the democrats held 100% of the goverment with the WH, the House and the Senate. Therefore it is impossible to blame the GOP for anything that happened in 2009 and 2010. In 2011, the democrats hold 2/3 govermental power with the WH and the Senate. That leaves the GOP in the minority with no power to control anything, therefore no blame can be assigned to them. The party of NO is the democratic party who have done nothing to improve the economy. All they want to do is whine and pass the blame instead of doing anything to improve the situation we are all facing.
  • mowerman-back to bust libs 2011/08/15 22:47:39
    No Confidence
    mowerman-back to bust libs
    +2
    I have confidense in the fact that he is a socialist, but I know thats not what your asking here!!!
  • Leasher... mowerma... 2011/08/16 00:51:45
    Leasheryn/Lady Willpower
    +2
    I have confidence that he's the worst thing that ever happened to America.
  • mowerma... Leasher... 2011/08/16 03:43:05
    mowerman-back to bust libs
    +2
    I agree
  • Dave 2011/08/15 21:15:39 (edited)
    No Confidence
    Dave
    +2
    Barry couldn't find his way home from the mini mart.
  • Leasher... Dave 2011/08/16 00:52:17
    Leasheryn/Lady Willpower
    +2
    And he's probably wondering how he got to the mini mart in the frist place.
  • teachaman~PWCM~JLA 2011/08/11 18:53:49
    No Confidence
    teachaman~PWCM~JLA
    +3
    if I were to be confident in anything Mr. Obama were to do, it would be that he would blame-shift at least once a week ... other than that, I'm quite certain he'll do nothing of positive value while occupying the White House
  • Leasher... teacham... 2011/08/13 00:23:50
    Leasheryn/Lady Willpower
    +2
    I have complete confidence that Obama is an idiot. And that's about all I'll give him.
  • thegaln... Leasher... 2011/08/14 01:45:43
    thegalnextdoor
    +3
    I won't call him an idiot but I will say that it appears that he does idiotic things.
  • Starman 2011/08/10 19:06:33
    Confidence
    Starman
    If anything I fault him for not stopping the ultra right wing from hijacking the country
  • Leasher... Starman 2011/08/11 00:20:09
    Leasheryn/Lady Willpower
    +2
    I have to wonder why in God's name anyone would wish the left to continue to ruin the country, the way the left has been doing since 2006 when Pelosi became speaker. Talk about hijacking the country!! Anyone who would think otherwise would have to have their heads way up their backsides. The right have had nothing to do with running the country since 2006 yet the minute they get in a position to make a huge difference and correct the terrible mistakes the left made, it's suddenly the right's fault. How does that ever make sense?
  • Starman Leasher... 2011/08/11 00:49:23
    Starman
    GW had "nothing to do with running the country"?
  • Leasher... Starman 2011/08/13 00:28:35
    Leasheryn/Lady Willpower
    +1
    Please point out where I said GW. Read it very carefully and cut & paste exactly where it says GW. Be very accurate. GW must appear in the exact cut & paste you are going to provide!! If you cannot provide that in it's exact detail, your comment becomes moot and a waste of space.
  • Starman Leasher... 2011/08/13 02:19:48
    Starman
    I still disagree with you on the topic, but you are correct. You said ruin the country and I read it as run the country.
  • thegaln... Leasher... 2011/08/11 03:16:34
    thegalnextdoor
    +2
    I have to wonder the same thing... the only thing I can think is that like the second grader who campaigned for class president and won on a promise of ice cream parties every Friday even though he had no clue as to how the ice cream would be paid for, delivered, and served ... we have a lot of second graders out there.... grow up people!
  • Red Branch thegaln... 2011/08/11 13:41:59
    Red Branch
    Nice use of the analogy.
  • thegaln... Red Branch 2011/08/14 01:49:10
    thegalnextdoor
    +1
    thanks! I thought it made a lot of sense and put an interesting perspective on things.. Here's one on the budget (not original with me but) it's like your family was in debt but the bank gave you a 13 thousand dollar loan on the promise that your children would get a 21 dollar allowance decrease next year.... now how much sense does that make in real money and time????
  • Leasher... thegaln... 2011/08/13 00:29:54
    Leasheryn/Lady Willpower
    +1
    Please point out where I said GW. Read it very carefully and cut & paste exactly where it says GW. Be very accurate. GW must appear in the exact cut & paste you are going to provide!! If you cannot provide that in it's exact detail, your comment becomes moot and a waste of space
  • thegaln... Leasher... 2011/08/14 01:49:40
    thegalnextdoor
    I never said that you said GW that I can recall.... sorry if I am missing something here....
  • thegaln... Starman 2011/08/14 01:46:21
    thegalnextdoor
    +1
    uh, who hijacked the country???? I guess it depends on one's perspective...
  • Red Branch thegaln... 2011/08/16 14:29:54
    Red Branch
    You must realize that the extreme,hard core, hard left libs are so far gone that they consider Obama right of center.
  • thegaln... Red Branch 2011/08/17 06:45:04
    thegalnextdoor
    +1
    Oh I know and I also know that if my husband were still in the house, there would be absolutely no peace until I agreed that Obama is wonderful.
  • Red Branch thegaln... 2011/08/17 14:05:28
    Red Branch
    That's a bit scary.
  • thegaln... Red Branch 2011/08/17 14:33:20
    thegalnextdoor
    +1
    that's very scary ... I'm glad I can think for myself and I hope that others will do so also... it's when we don't think that such as what's going on becomes the "rule of the land".
  • Red Branch thegaln... 2011/09/15 15:40:26
    Red Branch
    Most of those that voted for Obama do not think or cannot think. They voted for "Hope and Change", "The Politics of Meaning", and "Yes We Can".

The Obama campaign was conducted on a mentality of something less than you would find at a high school pep rally.
  • thegaln... Red Branch 2011/09/16 06:52:43
    thegalnextdoor
    +1
    like a group of school children voting for someone to be president based on a promise that every Friday they'll have an all afternoon ice cream party... never mind who's paying for it or who's serving it..... exactly
  • Red Branch thegaln... 2011/09/19 23:25:56
    Red Branch
    That's about it. It does matter who is paying for it. anyone but those receiving the benefits. Keep in mind that the Libs will pay for it with your money, not theirs.
  • thegaln... Red Branch 2011/09/20 03:38:28
    thegalnextdoor
    +1
    for sure... that's the whole point.... people are acting like school kids who don't care who is paying for the ice cream or serving it as long as they are the ones who benefit...
  • Red Branch thegaln... 2011/09/20 03:59:35
    Red Branch
    Everyone wants everything, but they want someone else to pay for it.
  • thegaln... Red Branch 2011/09/20 04:17:01
    thegalnextdoor
    so true.... so many people want others to do the work for their benefit..... whatever happened to helping yourself in addition to helping others?
  • Big brother 2011/08/10 14:51:32 (edited)
    Other
    Big brother
    I am confident that has done the best he can in the face of bigotry and obstruction but If mr. Obama dose not get off his passive approach to governance he will be doomed. He should call out the hypocrites and do some fire side chats. If he can't Tell America what his plan is then he should be 86'd . people are only willing to follow if you lead democrats included.
  • Leasher... Big bro... 2011/08/13 00:31:31
    Leasheryn/Lady Willpower
    +1
    Poor little baby boo boo can't answer the question without pulling out the race card. There is much more to life than just using race as an excuse. If you can't do better than that, you should go back to school and learn whatever you missed the last time.
  • thegaln... Big bro... 2011/08/17 14:34:54
    thegalnextdoor
    +1
    fact is, he told us exactly what he plans to do in the two books that he and Ayers wrote... and America didn't believe it. I am personally glad that those elected in mid-term are slowing down his plans.
  • Red Branch Big bro... 2011/09/20 04:00:53
    Red Branch
    A good share of the hypocrites in America were hired by Obama.
  • Red Branch 2011/08/10 14:41:39
    No Confidence
    Red Branch
    +6
    Actually, I have confidence that Obama will do as he says, radically transform America, (into a 3d World Cesspool.
  • Dave PO... Red Branch 2011/08/10 17:43:11
    Dave POTL-PWCM-JLA
    +2
    And radically transforming America is what he is doing. With mentors such as Soros, he has further indebted America like no other President, refuse to approach the entitlement spending fat in the budget, and allowed a downgraded credit rating for America.
    As with Britian and other European countries, Soros is, indirectly, managing to undermine Americam exeptionalism, prosperity and capitalism.
  • Red Branch Dave PO... 2011/08/10 18:20:24
    Red Branch
    +3
    I have never figured out those like Soros, Obama, or anyone who has become rich by American capitalism would seek to destroy for all.

2014/10/02 07:03:27