Obama Mocks & Attacks Jesus Christ And The Bible / Video / Obama Is Not A Christian. DEMOCRATIC CHRISTIANS! WHY DO YOU SUPPORT HIM?

Red 2012/08/16 06:45:59

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hi-V_ilJu0w

He has no respect for Christ or His teachings. He sits on tv and says he supports gay marriage. What kind of church is Rev Wright running in Chicago? Is it of God if he is marrying or supports marrying gays? If Obama hates Christians, why do you, if you also ''hate'' Christians? Is Christanity being forced on him the way others are scared Islam tries to do? He openly stood and LIED about being a Christian. How do his supporters explain their support of this kind of ''Christian''. I am a Christian and I do not support him as a person or his policies. Christians? Do you care about what YOU want or what GOD wants?

This country will end up like Israel (we will lose our land), that disobedient country you love and support so much, if we do not turn back to God.

Obama and his wife have sold their souls to the devil because of their anger and hate. They have no respect for Black people in this country that try to live within the rules or ones who are Christians. They support radical hate groups that help their agenda to keep the country divided, They dislike Jews and white people (and they would love to see you both as poor and enslaved as Blacks are now. Plus, they are currently doing their best to see that it is happening as we speak as they dumb down YOUR kids and began to break up YOUR families and communities. lol) Can you say ''teen moms'' on the cover of PEOPLE MAGAZINE!!!!!!!!

God is tired and He is angry. He sent Jonah to have the city of Nineveh repent. You should know the rest of that story. Now it's our turn.

Jer 50:22-24

22 A sound of battle is in the land, and of great destruction.

23 How is the hammer of the whole earth cut asunder and broken! how is Babylon become a desolation among the nations!

24 I have laid a snare for thee, and thou art also taken, O Babylon, and thou wast not aware: thou art found, and also caught, because thou hast striven against the Lord.

• AJ 2012/08/27 23:08:33
    AJ
    The above are the words of a brainwashed individual, not to be taken seriously! This person talks about breaking up communities, breaking up families. Well that is exactly what Christians are perpetrating on others in this world. Go to Africa, go to China, go to India, in the name of religion they are instigating children to go against parents, instigating individuals to go against their countries just for the sake of religion. When will people ever realise that religion is man made....there is no proof of god. And please dont reply by saying its faith....because that it is just the answer which Christians give when they dont have an answer for something. I am not one of those extremist atheists who completely denies god. All I am saying is that nobody can say for certain whether god exists or not and without reasonable uncertainty, one should not go around trying to spread around a false ideology!
  • Son of thunder 2012/08/17 20:50:47
    Son of thunder
    Because of what the angel Gabriel told me i think that christianity is the whore of Babylon in the book of Revelations!
    This is proof that christianity is brainwash and that christians are brainwashed infidels!
    I was born and raised in America and my parents were Methodist. One day i was in Sunday School and The angel Gabriel told me that "ALL of the Churches are guilty of abominations" and also that what they teach is brainwash! He also told me to leave Sunday school because it was brainwash!
    Anyhow i learned many years later that this is what the prophet Muhammad said in the Koran! So now days i am a Muslim!
  • Red Son of ... 2012/08/17 22:59:29
  • Htcbm1 2012/08/16 10:17:50 (edited)
    Htcbm1
    Did we expect him to act any differently? I was confused at first when he led us to believe that he was a christian, then I Found out that when he was growing up in Indonesia, he attended a christian named school that instead of the obvious was teaching Islam. Maybe thats how he learned deception ? I've heard that Islam says that the worshippers can lie to the infidel (Anyone who is not muslum)... "I was wondering how he could lie to the american people and be so cold, It seems he has no conscience" !... I dont support him, and I never did.
  • Red Htcbm1 2012/08/16 10:47:29
  • Sour Dime 2012/08/16 06:55:17
    Sour Dime
    +2
    You I think are twisting this around a bit. You could say he is mocking the bible or you could say he is mocking the fact that we shouldn't have religion in politics. Further more, why do you have to be a democratic christian to follow him? I'm an atheist liberal and my president of choice is ron paul, a southern baptist republican. why should your views completely dictate who you vote for? Shouldn't it just be whoever you think is best or would make the best president?
  • Red Sour Dime 2012/08/16 07:01:55
  • Sour Dime Red 2012/08/16 09:02:37
    Sour Dime
    you dont have to be rude, and i am extremly curious why you only want people who willmagree with you and why you think athiests are so dumb, i am also curious how a christian could be so judgemental isnt it in the bible to treat others how you would like to be treated? probably in a differnt context but i am possitive the rule is in there, i was actually raised a luthern christuan.
  • Red Sour Dime 2012/08/16 10:50:47
  • kneedra... Red 2012/08/16 13:23:18
    kneedragon76
    she believes the revisionist BS taught in schools. don't fault her she seems nice enought to appreciate being loved by a christian... its the fools that hate I attack.
  • Red kneedra... 2012/08/16 13:40:28
  • Sour Dime kneedra... 2012/08/17 05:30:13
    Sour Dime
    I attended online high school and did all my own research, and even I don't attack those I hate or disagree with, I grew out of that a long time ago.
  • Sour Dime Red 2012/08/17 05:28:56
    Sour Dime
    I was interested in this question because you had video evidence of your blunt title. I understand Christians, along with other religious folk, that is who I am around most of the time. As well as get along with. Why shouldn't I be able to? I don't understand how this is wasting time any more than answering someone who agrees with you. In my personal opinion I think only associating with people who think the same as you do is a waste of time. I am not fixed on my opinion, I like to think I have an open mind to new concepts. However that doesn't mean I'll drop the things I believe.
  • AJ Red 2012/08/27 23:13:43
    AJ
    She has her opinion...if you are so confident in your beliefs convince her. You probably cannot, which is why you are lashing out at her!
  • kneedra... Sour Dime 2012/08/16 13:21:59
    kneedragon76
    I wouldn't say dumb close minded and some of the most biligerant people ive met. You would have to be on our side of the fence to see how athiest like Bill f'n Maher and most of hollywood treat Christians. But give thanks to the fact that christians founded this nation and created its laws and liberty based on christian values.
  • Sour Dime kneedra... 2012/08/17 05:35:25
    Sour Dime
    I know how a lot of atheists are a lot of us are up tight ass holes who think we are better than religious people. However that is not the case. I like to call those people anti-theists people against religion an atheist is one who doesn't believe in religion not hate it. That is also why I like to go into religious and political discussions with an open mind. The funny thing is I am still treated like I hate everyone despite how I treat everyone else, and that is fine by me. Between you and me I get a satisfaction from being respectful to people who aren't respectful to me. Not that I think I am better because I know for an absolute fact that I am not or may even be worse in a different sense entirely. I will admit that I have trouble believing that this country was based on christian values but looking back it probably is true given the time and what was taboo then.
  • kneedra... Sour Dime 2012/08/16 13:25:33
    kneedragon76
    +1
    I think christians like red and myself are tired of being attacked and persecuted for everything bad in america when in fact we are loving and accepting gay straight yellow brown. Now the media expoloits the morons in some of the cults. Undecided friend me and I'll be happy to share my feelings on any subject.
  • Sour Dime kneedra... 2012/08/17 05:39:28
  • Red Sour Dime 2012/08/16 13:46:53
  • Sour Dime Red 2012/08/17 05:44:47
    Sour Dime
    That's alright I understand, and no one is perfect, I wish I could remember this line my mom told me something about "I'm not perfect I'm christian." sounds kind of rude coming from being online but what she intended by it was that she tries her best to follow her gut to know what is right. I can only speak for myself when I say I don't not believe in anything, I just don't believe in anything under a religion or spiritually. I believe that I am respectful and if I show that than it will be returned to me and I may be happy. the golden rule so to speak but I don't think that has anything to do with religion, to me it's just common sense. I use to think that every religion was correct as long it was right for that individual person, I still don't think there is a right or wrong thing, to me it's all a matter of opinion, but that's just me.
  • Red Sour Dime 2012/08/17 06:31:24
  • AJ Red 2012/08/27 23:11:38
    AJ
    Actually, research indicates that atheists are more intelligent than the 'faithful'!

http://www.psychologytoday.co...
  • kneedra... Sour Dime 2012/08/16 13:01:31 (edited)
    kneedragon76
    ohh - i see your another revisionist... no religion in politics why don't you start by reading the bill of rights.
  • Red kneedra... 2012/08/16 13:09:24
  • Sour Dime kneedra... 2012/08/17 05:46:27
    Sour Dime
    It's all about the time all of those historical documents were written it was taboo then. That doesn't matter anyways though cause there religion in modern politics. Doesn't mean I agree with it, I think we should be free from religion as well as have the right to whatever religion we want.
  • Butch 2012/08/16 06:50:49
  • Red Butch 2012/08/16 07:02:11
  • kneedra... Butch 2012/08/16 13:31:41
    kneedragon76
    do you really want to know because I'm sure your not far from a church if you would like to find out there are many compasionate people of faith that would be more than happy to educate you. myself included.

2014/08/23 15:29:47