Obama losing it, or trying to fill in some missing pieces of his biography?

Obama Failed Soda Head Chief Opi 2012/05/26 16:14:19

In two campaign speeches over the last two days, President Barack Obama has twice mistakenly mentioned "my sons" when defending his administration's regulation requiring virtually all health-care plans in the United States to provide women, without any fees or co-pay, with sterilizations and all Food and Drug Administration-approved contraceptives, including those that can cause abortions. (snip)

In two campaign speeches over the last two days, President Barack Obama has twice mistakenly mentioned "my sons" when defending his administration's regulation requiring virtually all health-care plans in the United States to provide women, without any fees or co-pay, with sterilizations and all Food and Drug Administration-approved contraceptives, including those that can cause abortions.

I am gobsmacked, as the Brits like to say. How does one speak in public about sons if one is not a parent of male offspring? This is not the sort of slip of the tongue when a similar but wrong word is substituted for the right one.

It has never occurred to me that Barack Obama might have a second secret family, as Charles Kurault did, hidden from his first family (pardon the pun) and the general public. I still find this hard to believe.

But what kind of brain freeze or derangement leads someone to refer to my sons, when two daughters are the only fruit of conception one has created?

If George W. Bush has spoken of his sons in public twice, can you even begin to imagine the ridicule the likes of David Letterman, Bill Maher, and Jon Steward would heap on him? But with BHO, all one hears is the sound of crickets chirping.

My best guess is that the strain is showing. Obama likes to portray himself as "no drama Obama, always cool and in control. I think he is just good at maintaining the facade. Inside, he may be coming unglued.

Democrats must be hoping he can keep his story straight better than this.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2012/05/what_the.html#ixz...

• bob 2012/05/26 17:50:09
    bob
    +1
    When your life is built upon lies, no wonder you go bonkers! obama liar
  • Obama F... bob 2012/05/26 17:56:32
    Obama Failed Soda Head Chief Opi
    +1
    these people will not ultimately vote for and support Obama for President at the very least in a non-public way, you're nuts. They are all democrats, after all Obama liar Obama liar

2014/10/02 14:30:51