Obama is bad news for the Second Amendment?
~ The Rebel ~ 2012/06/05 02:35:15
- Obama supported a shutdown of all gun stores within five miles of a school or park – a move that would have closed 99% of gun stores nationwide.
- Obama supported Ted Kennedy’s ammo ban to outlaw all deer-hunting ammunition.
- Obama green-lighted discussions that would lead to a U.N. gun ban treaty, signaling the U.N. that America would support steps toward global civilian disarmament.
- Obama is one vote away from a Supreme Court gun- ban majority to rubber-stamp gun control laws and overturn the Second Amendment.
- Obama’s regulatory “czar,” Cass Sunstein, wants to ban hunting and says animals should be represented in court.
- Obama is trying to slash funding for the Armed Pilots Program designed to prevent terror attacks.
- Obama voted to allow reckless lawsuits designed to bankrupt American gun makers.
- Obama’s administration illegally smuggled guns to Mexican drug lords, then imposed illegal gun registration in four states, blaming gun owners for his administration’s insane policy.
- Obama’s Attorney General Eric Holder said we need to “really brainwash people” against guns.
- Obama admits he’s coming for our guns, telling Sarah Brady, “We are working on [gun control], but under the radar.”
News & Politics
Hot Questions on SodaHead
More Hot Questions