OBAMA IS ASTROTURF! Lobster in Montana? WHat for? Read Below how Obama Organizers Left wing Town Halls. Read Below! Your thoughts?

As I recall, the control of the press is not supposed to occur in democratic nations.

This was originally sent by someone in Bozeman, MT who was there.
Why do we tolerate this?

Hello All,
By now you have probably heard that President Obama came to Montana last Friday. However, there are many things that the major news has not covered. I feel that since Bill and I live here and we were at the airport on Friday I should share some facts with you. Whatever you decide to do with the information is up to you. If you chose to share this email with others I do ask that you DELETE my email address before you forward this on.

On Wednesday, August 5th it was announced locally that the President would be coming here. There are many groups here that are against his healthcare and huge spending so those groups began talking and deciding on what they were going to do. The White House would not release ANY details other than the date.

On about Tuesday Bill found out that they would be holding the "Town Hall" at the airport. (This is only because Bill knows EVERYONE at the airport) Our airport is actually located outside of Belgrade (tiny town) in a very remote location. Nothing is around there. They chose to use a hangar that is the most remotely located hangar. You could not pick a more remote location, and you can not get to it easily. It is totally secluded from the public.

FYI: We have many areas in Belgrade and Bozeman which could have held a large amount of folks with sufficient parking (gymnasiums/auditoriums). All of which have chairs and tables, and would not have to be SHIPPED IN!! $$$$$ During the week, cargo by the TONS was being shipped in constantly. Airport employees could not believe how it just kept coming. Though it was our President coming several expressed how excessive it was, especially during a recession. $$$$$ Late Tuesday/early Wednesday the 12th, they said that tickets would be handed out on Thursday 9am at two locations and the president would be arriving around 12:30 Friday.

Thursday morning about 600 tickets were passed out.
However, 1500 were printed at a Local printing shop per White House request..
Hmmmm......900 tickets just DISAPPEARED.

This same morning someone called into the radio from the local UPS branch and said that THOUSANDS of Dollars of Lobster were shipped in for Obama. Montana has some of the best beef in the nation!!! And it would have been really wonderful to help out the local economy. Anyone heard of the Recession?? Just think...with all of the traveling the White House is doing. $$$$$ One can only imagine what else we are paying for...

On Friday Bill and I got out to the airport about 10:45am. The groups that wanted to protest Obama's spending and healthcare had gotten a permit to protest and that area was roped off. But that was not to be. A large bus carrying SEIU (Service Employees International Union) members drove up onto the area (illegal)and unloaded right there. It was quite a commotion and there were specifically 2 SEIU men trying to make trouble and start a fight. Police did get involved and arrested the one man but they said they did not have the manpower to remove the SEIU crowd. The SEIU crowd was very organized and young. About 99% were under the age of 30 and they were not locals! They had bullhorns and PROFESSIONALLY made signs.

Some even wore preprinted T-shirts. Oh, and Planned Parenthood folks were with them.....professing abortion rights with their T-shirts and preprinted signs. (BTW, all these folks did have a permit to protest in ANOTHER area). Those against healthcare/spending moved away from the SEIU crowd to avoid confrontation. They were orderly and respectful.. Even though SEIU kept coming over and walking through, continuing to be very intimidating and aggressive at the direction of the one SEIU man. So we had Montana folks from ALL OVER the state with their homemade signs and their DOGS with homemade signs. We had cowboys, nurses, doctors you name it. There was even a guy from Texas who had been driving through. He found out about the occasion, went to the store, made a sign, and came to protest.

If you are wondering about the press.....Well, all of the major networks were over by that remote hangar I mentioned. They were conveniently parked on the other side of the buildings FAR away. None of these crowds were even visible to them. I have my doubts that they knew anything about the crowds. We did have some local news media around us from this state and Idaho.

Speaking of the local media...they were invited. However, all questions were to be turned into the White House in advance of the event. Wouldn't want anyone to have to think off the top of their head.

It was very obvious that it was meant to be totally controlled by the White House. Everything was orchestrated down to the last detail to make it appear that Montana is just crazy for Obama and government healthcare. Even those people that talked about their insurance woes........the White House called our local HRDC (Human Resource and Development Committee) and asked for names. Then the White House asked those folks to come. Smoke and mirrors...EVERYTHING was staged!!!!!!!!!!! I am very dismayed about what I learned about our current White House. The amount of control and manipulation was unbelievable. I felt I was not living in the United States of America, more like the USSR!! I was physically nauseous.

Bill and I have been around when Presidents or Heads of State visit. It has NEVER been like this. I am truly very frightened for our country. America needs your prayers and your voices. If you care about our country please get involved.

Know the issues. And let Congress hear your voices again and again!! If they are willing to put forth so much effort to BULLY a small town one can only imagine what is going on in Washington DC.

Scary!! Kathy - Bozeman, Montana

• Al C. 2009/08/21 11:34:19 (edited)
    Al C.
    +6
    Obama is attempting to hijack the country and we need to be stop him before its to late!!!!!!!!!! He is a walking "catastroturf" which is short for artificial disaster!!!!!!!

• DanZ 2009/08/24 06:09:19
    DanZ
    +2
    This has been debunked by snopes.com at http://www.snopes.com/politic...
  • qwertyuiop 2009/08/23 12:45:25
    qwertyuiop
    Do you actually believe this crap. No Pictures no names. Hell i can not even trust UPS frome giving out my descrete shipment form Adam & Eve. Why hasn't bill of laden been copied or seen any pictures or does everyone believe in figment of imagination. Well just got my Adam & eve shipment from UPS need to get some Batteries and try to get back to reality.
  • united ... qwertyuiop 2009/08/23 16:24:02
    united we should be
    hey everyone this person is just a pawn with out a life, a robot. hey person pawn life robot
  • APO'ed Patriot 2009/08/23 04:41:24
    APO'ed Patriot
    I disagree the time for telling congress over and over again that were pissed off has past the time for inserection is here. And if all you lazy think only for your selves assoles out their would just come to see that if you sit on your duff's any longer then you might as well give up now . Its time to start fighting for your lives Organize, stockpile and start digging trenches and only trust your families and immediate friends and let this revolution begin already.
  • what the 2009/08/22 21:35:04
    what the
    Just remember, we are picking up the tab for this pretender to fly in lobster to buy votes.
  • Racefish 2009/08/22 15:32:51
    Racefish
    +1
    There is an election coming next year. I would recommend voting against every one of the Obama boot kissers.
  • Scalded Eagle 2009/08/22 02:11:55
    Scalded Eagle
    +1
    Thanks, for your reoport!!!! There is no dought in my mind, that this is an all out attack from the left!!!!
    I only wish, all conservatives would appriciate how serious, these times really are!!!! These guys are not playing!!!! Thanks again!!!
  • Lulu 2009/08/22 01:13:33
    Lulu
    +2
    Tell me..if you could live it up on someone elses dime, would you? He is. Simple...he can so he is.
  • jerrichard11 2009/08/22 00:00:38
    jerrichard11
    +5
    NONE of O's townhall meeting have been anything but scripted organized press meetings to lie to the American public.O is too scared to have a real townhall meeting that allows the real public to attend
  • qwertyuiop jerrich... 2009/08/23 13:03:12
    qwertyuiop
    +1
    How nieve remember when Bush had TOWN HALL MEETING's you couldn't get in unless you had a up to date RNC card. And who is getting all the money from the Big Insurance Lobby that is the enemy watch out for your premiums.
  • jerrich... qwertyuiop 2009/08/24 03:27:15
    jerrichard11
    we're NOT talking about gw we're talking of O and his scripted news photo ops
    don't get me started on gw i couldn't stand him either
  • united we should be 2009/08/21 22:19:04
    united we should be
    +3
    that is why we should storm past the police lines. they can only stop so many of us. we need to be more aggressive, just like them with their little bullies
  • qwertyuiop united ... 2009/08/23 13:07:01
    qwertyuiop
    +3
    If you think they are fooling remember a peaceful demonstration in OHIO they wrote a song about it. Go ahead and try you may be the first. Are you in the paint ball malitia too? do you have a dd-214?
  • united ... qwertyuiop 2009/08/23 16:18:37
    united we should be
    this doesn't even make sense
  • lazarous1967 2009/08/21 21:51:05 (edited)
    lazarous1967
    +3
    i think we need to take the entire DNC, All of ACORN Obama his wife and kids out and put them all in a work camp at a dollar a day, and have them repay all the stimulus money they borrowed from China. they should be able to pay it back in say ten thousand years. lol.
    Hell i`d even sell Nancy the nazi Pelosi to the tali ban for five bucks.
    To hell with that, i`ll give them ten bucks to take Nancy the Nazi pelosi off of our hands.
  • qwertyuiop lazarou... 2009/08/23 12:59:36
    qwertyuiop
    +2
    Will you ask yourself a couple of questions please Exactly what has the RNC done when in control since 1994-2006. Have they stopped abortion as promised! Has your life actually been better since we have been @ war in Iraq. Why didn't the previous administration do what they said GET OSAMA BIN LADEN why have they ever finished anything they started except give the weathest 25% of population more money. Export most jobs overseas and who is going to by all that great cheap stuff without a decent paying job. the Recession started in 2007. The Previous administration started the first handouts to whom the wealthiest people "the I got mine now you get yours club". Are you upset they didn't think of you too if your in the bottom 75%
  • lazarou... qwertyuiop 2009/08/25 07:29:56
    lazarous1967
    WOW! You seem to be upset that you were overlooked.
    You see i own my own business, so i was doing OK until Obama.
    Since he has been in office, my business has taken a dive. (No joke)
    I am not saying that bush was a wise man, and he lost my support half way through his first term.
    Then again with the patriot act, (more like unpatriotic act) if you ask me.
    However Obama takes the cake.
    This health care bill is just plain bullshit and anyone who cant see this is just stupid or blind or absolutely insane.
    Why would a health care bill give the government access to yours and my bank accounts unless they were planning to seize our accounts at some point?
    Why should legal Americans be forced into paying for the health care of millions of illegals? And thats only two of the completely unconstitutional things in the bullshit bill. This doesn't even bring in cap and tax.
  • Jason Richards 2009/08/21 21:31:46
    Jason Richards
    +3
    If you would just take the time to research all the hooey emails, instead of spreading your lies, prejudice and BS, you might actually educate yourselves. Hmmmm, what a novel idea? Or would that be too much like work?!?!??!?!
  • united ... Jason R... 2009/08/21 22:22:24
    united we should be
    +1
    thatrave is not for you!! you don't even deserve to live in this country. traitor
  • steve "... Jason R... 2009/08/22 01:52:16
    steve "Democrats have committed Treason on their country"
    +2
    What exactly is your point?
  • Lessa 2009/08/21 18:52:17
    Lessa
    +3
    The infomercial continues, the only difference is, we have had a taste of the 'product' and know it isn't all it's cracked up to be
  • JTGator American Patriot "... 2009/08/21 18:30:37
    JTGator  American Patriot "In God We Trust"
    +5
    We better stand up now and be heard before it is to late.

heard late heard late
  • DRLJR 2009/08/21 18:04:45
    DRLJR
    +3
    Sounds like we have a Hugo Chavez wannabe on our hands.
  • BIGK27 2009/08/21 17:45:25
    BIGK27
    +2
    They did all of this all the way through the elections can everyone that voted for Obama be that blind.
    elections voted obama blind

To all of the Obama supporter, Really this is no joke!
  • Lessa BIGK27 2009/08/21 18:53:00
    Lessa
    +1
    PR and Infomercials work.
  • BIGK27 Lessa 2009/08/21 20:40:13
  • steve "... BIGK27 2009/08/22 01:54:28
    +1
    Now that is an idea... How about Nov 4 this year we hand out stickers that say idiot on them to anyone who voted for Obama?
  • BIGK27 steve "... 2009/08/22 08:07:09
    BIGK27
    I don't know about that but we can't go down the road we are on
  • rightside 2009/08/21 14:24:38
    rightside
    +2
    The best thing we can do is shut down the obama media.
    Contact sponsors and let them know we don't like yellow journalism.
    Their numbers are going down and we need to keep that moving.
    bama must be made to tell the truth.
  • lazarou... rightside 2009/08/21 21:40:56
    lazarous1967
    +3
    Like he can actually tell the truth? right!
    This corksucker lies through his teeth on a daily basis, i doubt he knows what truth is any more.
  • rightside lazarou... 2009/08/21 21:43:25
    rightside
    +2
    OK OK, you're right, he is incapable of telling the truth.
    And, he's told so many lies, he probably believes them.
  • Stratweenie57 2009/08/21 14:04:01
    Stratweenie57
    +3
    In the days of the Soviet Union,when western visitors were to come and SEE the "Great Experiment",a tour route was arranged and all the beggars on the street were removed,the villages were mocked-up fakes and all the people were under instruction to answer any questions a certain way and were told to behave as if quite happy with Communism.These became known as "Potemkin Villages".All fake, all the time....staged as it were.
    Sound familiar?
  • Lanikai 2009/08/21 13:58:48
    +4
    God, the bad news keeps on coming. I guess we elected an entitled dictator. i would LOVE to see the expense reports for how much we spend to feed him and his 500 party entourage everywhere they go as well as how much it costs US the taxpayers to bus in all of his worshippers.

Pray hard people, pray hard.
  • SuperCee 2009/08/21 13:55:16
    SuperCee
    +2
    WOW! This whole business is one sad mess!
  • Silverback 2009/08/21 13:15:55
    Silverback
    +3
    In Montana he was practicing stagecraft not statesmanship.
  • iamnothere Silverback 2009/08/21 14:12:36
    iamnothere
    +4
    Anyone actually remember the democrat convention and its stage craft??
  • Lessa iamnothere 2009/08/21 18:54:29
    Lessa
    +3
    The coliseum? OMG that was over the top! Could you imagine if a conservative ever did that??
  • iamnothere Lessa 2009/08/21 19:00:57 (edited)
    iamnothere
    +3
    yes.. funny how many people have already forgotten..
  • Silverback iamnothere 2009/08/22 04:02:14
    Silverback
    +1
    With this administration I expect to see Dorothy and Toto show up on stage with them any day now. Hell the already have the of the cast, scarecrow Reid, Tinman Gore with his green oil can and cowardly lion Frank. Lets not forget the wicked witch of the west Pelosi.

With these people it's all smoke and mirrors, no substance.
  • JuJu1 2009/08/21 12:30:19
    JuJu1
    +2
    I would say that this was amazing if I hadn't know from the beginning that his transparency would be so terribly opaque. transparency terribly opaque

2014/07/30 17:30:03