Obama is already being called the “Black Plague”

Javimendo 2010/01/05 22:43:31
Collectivist cannibalism appears to be the soup du jour all over Washington of late. Liberal contemporaries are jumping off of the “Good Ship Lolli-Propaganda” as fast as they can locate a flotation device as their political survival seems more important than their belief in the nebulous nonsense of “hope and change”.. Word has it that Obama is already being called the “Black Plague” relative to the 2010 elections..

Liberals have been mysteriously deciding not to run for office and they just got finished trying to look like tough guys by picking on old “Pat” Napolitano over the Christmas Day attempt.. If they really meant what it was that they were saying and doing other than just trying to put on a show for the constituents, they would step over to the Republican column.. Yes, the liberals aren’t passing any “hope and change” mash notes to each other any more..

The “Hug a Thug” leftist mentality has now circled back around to Guantanamo Bay as the liberals are still puling and peeing themselves over the horrors of nude pyramids and the travesty of not enough prayer rugs for the terrorists housed there. The sublime has become the ridiculous as the talk of sending terrorist captives to Illinois seems to be on the back burner only to be replaced by the imbecilic idea of just “sending them home”.. After swapping spit with their liberal liberators, the “reformed” terrorists will skip out with a “Hope and Change” coloring book, a Rodham autographed purple pantsuit and burka combination for the bovine back home and a fresh pack of Fruit of the Looms complete with a sewing kit so they can get back to the work of being mindless Mooselims searching vainly for their seventy two virgins..

Obama sent John O. Brennan, Obama’s “top counterterrorism adviser”, to hit the Sunday morning talk shows in order to drum up support for the latest liberal bombshells.. Literally. Why Brennan would have signed on and sold out his dignity to shill for the liberal lunatics as a “counterterrorism adviser”, a group that thinks terrorism is motivated by poverty, is surprising. Brennan went forth and sang the party song but as a “counterterrorism adviser” he had to be gagging on the script demanded by his socialist supervisor..

In “Some Dems Join GOP Opposition to Gitmo Transfers to Yemen” (fox news), we learn that the transfers will continue “if the administration deems them warranted..” Here is a new term for the liberal vocabulary: “terrorist recidivism”.. What will Obama have his carnival of commies do to “prove” that the little terrorists are “reformed”? Will he demand a comfy “exit interview” with beanbag chairs all around and a warm cup of cocoa? “Mr. Abdullah Moofta al-Abdul Ali Ba Ba Muhammed Abdul Muhammed, were you offered sufficient opportunities to completely express your rage at the infidel through your finger painting classes? How about through your ‘Death to America’ interpretive dance classes? Did the cathartic cleansing calisthenics or the ‘the liberals really love me’ prayer rugs sufficiently quench your thirst for western imperialist blood?”

The inexperienced Obama, without a clue about this topic and so many others, is going to be in charge of this imbecilic idea of telling the terrorists that they are in “time out” and then sent home? “Catch and release” may be great for trout but it isn’t a great idea with terrorists..

One has to hope that Brennan doesn’t believe in the Demokratic dialogue that they are feeding him.. He said, “the Guantanamo facility must be closed. It has served as a propaganda tool for al-Qaeda..” If I may clarify, western culture (or that which is left since the left has been systematically assaulting it..) capitalism and western civilization are the propaganda tools for al-Qaeda, then stir in one bearded berserk “imam” and add the familiar text. Guantanamo Bay is nothing more than another propaganda tool for recruiting liberals here in America.

“We’re not going to, though, do anything that is going to put American security at risk..” Lets review: Take a terrorist, send him home with a note to his parents along with a pack of Obama fascist flash cards to review at his leisure.. “We’re not going to do anything that is going to put American security at risk..”

The liberals DO NOT have the safety and security of America and it’s citizens as a “priority”. As a matter of fact, the idea doesn’t even cross their radar screens. Their “priority” is protecting the snivel rights of those with rug burns on their foreheads and malice in their hearts so that they may complete their “missions” without impediment..

Obama can claim that this “idea” was one that he “inherited” from Bush as this loathsome practice took place during his administration as well. As the typically perspicacious liberal wizard, can’t Obama see that he should end this mistake as opposed to continuing it? This may be tricky because the liberals will do ANYTHING in order to get the people that they admire to like them.. Don’t forget that according to Brennan, “we do this in a very commonsense fashion”.. Nothing that Obama has done since January 21st of last year has had anything to do with “commonsense” and this calamity is no different..

Six terrorists released by Obama to Yemen have been “handed over to their families” in what had to be a wonderful liberal Kodak moment.. They also had a lawyer with them, one Ahmed al-Arman.. According to “Yemeni security officials”, (about as useless as Michael Moore’s conditioning coach..) “the six gave guarantees that they would not leave the country, would not associate with terror groups and would report regularly to the police..”

Oh boy, once the Yemeni’s start laying out the asinine aphrodisiac and the communist cat nip of “guarantees” for the socialist softies, the only thing that is left to do is to sign a “treaty” of some kind, award yourself another Noble Prize and terrorism will cease to be a threat to the world.. The liberals believed the Russians and their “guarantees” during the Cold War. The liberals love to “believe” any terrorist, communist or criminal.. Topping it all off, Obama continues “to work with the Yemeni government” which will be as productive as working with any of these faux governments who are simply running interference for the religious terrorists and their appeasers within their borders.

Close Guantanamo? The liberals don’t have access to the site, they can’t march and protest on the grounds. They can’t spit upon American soldiers who are doing their duty. The liberals have no access to their terrorist accomplices when they are tried militarily. No ACLU. No smelly bicycle riding Bolsheviks and their stupid lawyer tricks.. No CAIR or any other terrorist apologists. The liberals aren’t allowed in, THAT is why they want it closed and all of its contents moved to a more friendly domestic atmosphere..

Brennan said that “some of these individuals are going to be transferred back to Yemen at the right time and the right pace and in the right way..” Here is a clue for Brennan and his overseer, “the right time” would be now, “the right pace” would as fast as possible and “in the right way” would be in some very attractive pine boxes..

Read More: http://noleftturnz.wordpress.com/2010/01/05/in-the...

• rjmac7 2010/01/05 22:50:14
    rjmac7
    +17
    I think that is an understatement, as The Black Plague killed many people, but Obama is killing Companies, Banks, Wall Street, Corporations, Cities, States and people as well

• CoonOkie 2010/01/06 01:17:41
    CoonOkie
    +3
    Those damn bleeding heart democrats think they have just let go a wonderful group of terrorists who will not do harm to American citizens. They are so full of **it that it's pathetic. A terrorists is a terrorists and they are out for our blood PERIOD. They (the democrats) will wake up dead from their stupidity.
  • proudto... CoonOkie 2010/01/06 01:35:35 (edited)
    proudtobeanAmerican
    +4
    WE'LL BE DEAD THE DEAD ONES IF WE DON'T DO SOME 'PRE-EMPTIVE STRIKES! THEY'VE CUT A DEAL FOR THEIR SURVIVal AS THEY PLAY DUMB.
  • CoonOkie proudto... 2010/01/07 04:08:38
    CoonOkie
    Their deal got elected President of the United States.
  • proudto... CoonOkie 2010/01/07 04:15:05
    proudtobeanAmerican
    I also think financially they've taken where they can, so they don't need to rule any more.
  • CoonOkie proudto... 2010/01/08 01:52:40
    CoonOkie
    True. I had not even thought about this administration being a plague upon the people but it if the shoe fits.
  • proudto... CoonOkie 2010/01/08 02:04:51
    proudtobeanAmerican
    +1
    Yes, this administration and our elected officials who have turned against who they represent. I think they've been taking for at least 5 years as Bush was struggling or pretending to be struggling to contain the Liberals. I'm not sure if Bush was also under the controll of the elitists, but I'm leaning towards the side that he was on the take also as preparations were being made to step up the Liberal aggression.
  • CoonOkie proudto... 2010/01/08 03:11:25
    CoonOkie
    +1
    I also believe that he had a controller. There is just so much that I think points toward all presidents being controlled by the elitists for many, many years. Socialism is being forced upon us and we need to revolt.
  • proudto... CoonOkie 2010/01/08 04:07:09
    proudtobeanAmerican
    +1
    I agree. I'm in revolt mode! I have nicknamed myself a "Yacht Rocker" because I've been a boat rocker for some time now...time for a promotion! revolt mode nicknamed yacht rocker ive boat rocker promotion
  • very Conservative "me" 2010/01/06 00:24:53
    very Conservative "me"
    +5
    The black plague killed many people. Kind of like what will happen with the death panel?
  • flaca BN-0 2010/01/05 23:14:51
    flaca BN-0
    it was called The Black Death or The Bubonic Plague. I knew they were all smart people, and this proves it.
  • ὤTṻnde΄ӂ 2010/01/05 23:00:34
    ὤTṻnde΄ӂ
    +3
    Racist friggin a-holes. I want these people to leave my country. They don't deserve the privilege of living in this country. N O T H I N G is more repulsive than racism.
  • Javimendo ὤTṻnde΄ӂ 2010/01/05 23:10:02
    Javimendo
    +10
    You are more repulsive.
  • Bureauc... Javimendo 2010/01/06 06:13:12
    Bureauc 0Bamao
    +2
    Great post by the way!
  • Murph ὤTṻnde΄ӂ 2010/01/05 23:30:40
    Murph
    +3
    There are many things more repulsive than racism, and to whom are you referring as racist?
  • Deere G... Murph 2010/01/07 03:00:17
    Deere Guy ~POTL~PWCM~JL~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    He's the most racist on SH
  • rightside ὤTṻnde΄ӂ 2010/01/05 23:51:22
    rightside
    +6
    I thought you guys were the liberal accept all types of people people.
  • Murph rightside 2010/01/06 00:34:17
    Murph
    +3
    "people people". Good one. Funny.
  • bacon bits ὤTṻnde΄ӂ 2010/01/06 00:26:46
    bacon bits
    +10
    I think he was talking about a sickness and not a color...why do you jump to racism right from the get go...the plague killed ten of millions and was called the black plague...

I'll think terrorists that kill innocents are the most repulsive humans to walk this earth...
  • Murph bacon bits 2010/01/06 00:45:11
    Murph
    +9
    It was called the 'Black Plague' because the visible foci of infection were the arm pits and the crotch, which turned swollen and black. Skidboots doesn't actually think so much as react. Liberals' knee-jerk reaction to anything mentioning color is pretty much of a reflex.
  • bacon bits Murph 2010/01/06 01:09:02
    bacon bits
    +6
    That's true, I saw a very interesting program about the Black Plague a few months ago...

Everything is "racial" to them! Geezzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • randall g bacon bits 2010/01/06 02:15:21
    randall g
    +4
    It's her natural instinct to interpret any and all nonObamic commentary as racism.
  • bacon bits randall g 2010/01/06 02:57:30
    bacon bits
    +3
    I suppose you're right...
  • proudto... ὤTṻnde΄ӂ 2010/01/06 01:42:49
    proudtobeanAmerican
    +9
    Blackness doesn't bother us. The "Redness" does! blackness bother redness

• bacon bits proudto... 2010/01/06 02:57:42
    bacon bits
    +3
    Well said!
  • proudto... bacon bits 2010/01/06 03:14:03
    proudtobeanAmerican
    +4
    I received this article today and was really impressed: http://www.americanthinker.co...
  • bacon bits proudto... 2010/01/06 03:31:24
    bacon bits
    +3
    Wow, I just read over it and it's great. I copied because I thought it was very accurate and on point. Thanks for sharing this with me.

I think we should all start copy articles about this president...they may disappear in the near future!
  • Javimendo proudto... 2010/01/06 19:15:23
    Javimendo
    +2
    Excellent article... thank you for sharing it.
  • Deere G... proudto... 2010/01/07 03:16:21 (edited)
    Deere Guy ~POTL~PWCM~JL~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    Anyone can read Obama's past......who he surrounded himself with......they're all socialist radicals......look at William Ayers.....look at Sol Alinsky a Marxist, he read all of his books, look at Jeramiah Wright.....a radical black racist that spewed and espoused terrible hatred for the whites, and Jews and our government, Yet Obama denied ever hearing them......for over 20 years he attended Wrights Church.......yet to this day denies he ever heard the hostile sermons preached by Wright.........The man outright lied and the American people bought in to it.......now we're all paying the price.....I can't wait until 2010.....the democrats are going to hell in a hand basket.......see what happens when you let the liberals have control?......They cram socialism down your throat.......I'm sad to say but America got the best president money could buy........You got what you voted for........
  • Bear Deere G... 2010/01/07 18:20:21
    Bear
    +1
    If this was standing up, then fell onto it's back, (a lying sack of shit) who would you have a mental picture of?
    standing lying sack shit mental picture
  • Deere G... Bear 2010/01/07 19:17:02
    Deere Guy ~POTL~PWCM~JL~PWCM~JLA
    It's not even composted...just plain raw manure lol.... composted plain raw manure lol
  • proudto... Deere G... 2010/01/08 04:14:42
    proudtobeanAmerican
    +1
    I can't help but thinking if they hadn't been so pushy, we would have remained "asleep" and they would have gotten what they wanted eventually. Their impatience worries me even more than what they're doing. Is there something we don't know about or did they know it was do or die right now...strike while the iron is hot? Or, are they so stupid evil that they don't realize how much they've given away by trying to move at lightning speed?
  • Deere G... proudto... 2010/01/08 12:24:37
    Deere Guy ~POTL~PWCM~JL~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    The whole purpose of moving with lightening speed has several faces....First, Reid and Pelosi are determined to get some kind of Healthcare Bill passed at all cost. They knew that if they didn't get it passed before the christmas break, those congressmen and Senators would return home and get rejection from their constituents, and return after the break only to vote it down. They are SO determined no matter what, to get this thing passed. They also realize their political lives depend on the Healthcare Bill.......that was mainly why they were elected. But what they failed to realize, was that the people do not want government in their lives. They don't want the government coming between them and their doctor. Anyone who voted for this bill will have done it at their own political peril. Unfortunately, I think Pelosi, Reid and the democrats feel very strongly, that the republican parted is so fractured and divided right now, that they'll be relected anyway. We do have to be very careful.......we have to unite as one, no matter what if we are to defeat these idiots. Remember the 1992 election? Ross Perot cost Bush senior the election. Clinton won by only 43% of the vote, because Perot sucked about 19% of the votes. Nader cost Gore the elction in 2000, although the Dems blamed Bush for stealing the election. We cannot repeat the '92 election if we are to prevail......God Bless America!!....Thanks for your comment.....
  • Bureauc... ὤTṻnde΄ӂ 2010/01/06 06:12:28
    Bureauc 0Bamao
    +5
    I don't see anything racist here. Øbama has often described himself as a 'black' man and this poster believes he's is a Plague unto Our Country. Are you against his 1st amendment right? Or did you just unduly throw out the overused Racecard?
  • Deere G... Bureauc... 2010/01/07 03:08:37
    Deere Guy ~POTL~PWCM~JL~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    That's the only card he and his followers have left to play.......Obama has yet to deliver on ONE thing he campaigned on........like his transparency......He was gonna have C-Span in the negotiations of the Health Care Bill.......instead it is being held behind closed doors making shady expensive partisan bills to certain states buying votes......Anyway you slice it it's called bribing........you and I would be jailed.....they're getting by with it........amazing huh?
  • Bureauc... Deere G... 2010/01/07 03:28:44
    Bureauc 0Bamao
    +2
    The Lies of obama are only equaled by the corruption of this administration which is off the chart.
  • Deere G... Bureauc... 2010/01/07 04:03:26
    Deere Guy ~POTL~PWCM~JL~PWCM~JLA
    I couldn't agree with you more.........
  • super1s... ὤTṻnde΄ӂ 2010/01/07 03:20:10
    super1samuel
    +1
    you don't get it..OMFG..NO WAY...okay for the liberals sitting up front. The black plague was back in the 1900 sometimes and killed many american people. This was also referred to as the Bubonic plague...now class did you learn anything today? Okay sit down and think hard about it...
  • grumpy ὤTṻnde΄ӂ 2010/01/07 03:43:18
    grumpy
    +1
    the cannibal part or the black plague??
  • Bear ὤTṻnde΄ӂ 2010/01/07 18:11:10
    Bear

Wee, wee wee. I LOOOOOVE racism!
    wee wee wee looooove racism
  • Bear ὤTṻnde΄ӂ 2010/01/07 18:14:55
    Bear
    Guess what, pinky.... We don't like his WHITE half, either. Go play cards somewhere else.

Are you SURE your handle isn't skidMARKS?
    guess pinky white play cards handle skidmarks

2014/10/25 23:48:38