Obama is a gay socialist muslim Nazi terrorist!!

☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾ 2012/06/21 18:16:03
Obama is a gay socialist muslim Nazi terrorist

Are you F*cking insane?

Either way, I need to cut you short before this becomes political: I have no political affiliation what-so-ever. I'm not Democrat, Republican, Independent, Green, or any of that ...if anything I'm my own political party -- The Awesome Party.

affiliation democrat republican independent green political party awesome party

Regardless, I still think all politicians are douchebags...but that's beside the point.

The point is:

What the f*ck is wrong with you?!

Did I miss something or was there some kind of time warp back to the Cold War and the Red Scare? I don't know why so many dipsh*ts are scared over Obama, you know, AFTER electing him to office. Shouldn't you have been more scared BEFORE he was in office?
I watched the elections...everyone did. You couldn't exactly miss anything McCain or Obama said since it was on every goddamn channel, with brain-melting "Breaking Decision 2009 News" interrupting my Seinfeld marathons, and I'm pretty damn sure he's only trying to do exactly what he said he was going to do before he got elected... so, what's the big surprise??

And what's there to be so goddamn scared about anyways, you f*cking hillbillies? The guy hasn't even done anything yet...if anything maybe you should be a little upset that your own [Republican] party is busy cock-blocking everything he's trying to accomplish.

goddamn scared f*cking hillbillies guy republican party busy cock-blocking accomplish

Here's an idea:

Let him F*ck up First

...and THEN you can accuse him of being a gay communist Jew.

Sure, you'd still be horribly wrong, and completely off your rocker, but at least you would have some kind of grounds to base your insane accusations from before losing your
You do know that everything the guy might accomplish or change as president is completely reversible if it doesn't work out, don't you? It's not like we're talking amendments to the constitution here. It's just a handful of bills here and there. Dumber sh*t has been passed before, even things that were a direct violation of the constitution (see the Patriot Act), and I don't recall any of you raiding the White House with torches over that.
constitution patriot act recall raiding white house torches bullshit
Hell, even Germany stopped being Nazis and turned their entire country around. Just let Obama do his thing, and if it turns out to be sh*t, vote in another president in a few years and let that one fix whatever might be broken.

For f*ck's sake, we voted in Bush for two terms to run the country into the ground, build an era of debt and a deep xenophobism* that will be around for years to come.
* If you're one of the previously mentioned hillbillies, this means being scared of foreigners (ie. Muslims).

So, look, he's not gonna eat your children. He's not gonna rape your wife. He's just a politician like the rest of them, but at least he's got a positive message and seems rather legit. He's not the one responsible for ruining the economy, he's not responsible for the "War on Terror", and he hasn't even been in office for 1 year. Which brings me to another thing that's pissing me off...

Since when was it not okay for the president to be a person?

I don't understand why all of a sudden, with Obama, every jackhole news station thinks that he's not allowed to have opinions or that if he expresses one that anyone should really care what he thinks about Kanye West's behavior or if it was "stupid" or not for some cops in Cambridge to arrest some belligerent professor.

thinks kanye wests behavior stupid cops cambridge arrest belligerent professor

I'm tired of talking about this ...you should be too. This isn't high school -- come to think of it, I don't even remember kids acting this stupid in high school. This isn't even kindergarten-level childishness. This is a whole new level of stupid... unbelievable...unbelievable.
Just stop!

Grow up,

America!
love friend horny heathen

• BloodlessVeins 2012/07/11 18:54:56
    BloodlessVeins
    Always blame somebody....like the "God hates Fags, that's why soldiers are dying."....Bush was responsible for 9/11....Finger pointing....finger pointing...finger pointing. tralalala.
  • purpleicecreamvan<3 2012/07/11 15:48:57
    purpleicecreamvan<3
    agreed
  • BloodlessVeins 2012/07/10 21:47:12 (edited)
    BloodlessVeins
    ---
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... Bloodle... 2012/07/10 23:14:00
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    Stop
    Read the poll again
    then Comment
  • Bloodle... ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2012/07/10 23:42:28 (edited)
    BloodlessVeins
    ---
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... Bloodle... 2012/07/11 01:45:05
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    this is a Parody blog that makes fun of those that say that

obviously you didnt read it
  • Bloodle... ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2012/07/11 03:55:16
    BloodlessVeins
    I'll delete my comments. I'm sorry to have caused offense.
  • Thomas Bryant 2012/07/10 17:02:45
    Thomas Bryant
    Haters will be haters what can you say?I mean now that I saw that he's alright with gay marriage now it's time to hate and call him gay for that.He's like married how else would are they calling him gay which is stupid.There either doing it just to hate or just becase he supports gay marriage now.So yea I can agree with this blog.
    I'm with Jon as well.
  • Thomas ... Thomas ... 2012/07/10 17:27:05
    Thomas Bryant
    So I want to know are they calling him gay socialist muslim Nazi terrorist becase of his opinion on gay marrige?or is it just to hate?
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... Thomas ... 2012/07/10 18:17:21
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    you didnt read the Blog its a PARODY of those people who make polls about bashing Obama this an that and everything else about bashing obama
  • Thomas ... ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2012/07/11 17:28:15
    Thomas Bryant
    Well really I read some of it just didn't know it was a parody on bashing him ok sorry about that my bad.So if it's just for bashing him whatever like I said before Haters are going to hate anyway.It happens will always have haters no matter what so really now that I have found out that's not to much of a big deal.It's just mostly childish and not worth such a fuss so I was just trying to see what it was about anyway.Sorry if I Misunderstood your little blog or whatever.
  • misterz 2012/07/10 16:03:50
    misterz
    Another excellent blog - thanks Pavlov.
  • Glfer65 2012/07/10 15:18:36
    Glfer65
    I have to laugh where people say that dubya got way more sh&t; than Obama has. No other POTUS has gotten this much hate in the nation from its own people in our history. They hide behind things like policies and ideals as the readon.

Truth is and this is a quote from my wife's uncle who is a conservative. "No way a Black man is fit to run the nation!" The stigma of prejudice is still in the veins of the people who were brought up and from the era of segregation.

Any time someone says they don't like him because of this or that it usually means hate of his race or color. And to add he is a US born Christian family man who won the election in 2008.

Sigh, sad as it is we as a nation have completely lost the respect for anyone in the presidents seat and frankly I do not seeing it come to and end any time soon who ever is in the seat.
  • Cthulhu 2012/07/10 14:32:14 (edited)
    Cthulhu
    +1
    Some people are pushing the line that Bush Jr. outrage is the same as Obama outrage, but I have to say that this argument is crap.

The Republican plan for this country is to serve up bad-government on an industrial scale, then say "see, the government is the problem, let's get rid of the Democrats and privatize (sell off to their friends) all government functions." All while being the very problem they are complaining about.

Great post Daw. ;-()
  • zepp77 2012/07/10 04:03:07
  • Alexander T Steward 2012/06/27 21:21:04
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... Alexand... 2012/06/27 22:33:38
  • Alexand... ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2012/07/11 17:33:03
  • Buoyant... Alexand... 2012/07/11 01:50:07
    Buoyant Leadraft
    i would think it helps.
  • Joe Shwingding BN-ZERO 2012/06/22 20:40:51
    Joe Shwingding BN-ZERO
    +2
    nice! I like your style
  • The Mosher 2012/06/22 16:02:22
    The Mosher
    +1
    Great post sad to say the people who this is targetted at will just scoff, pound a Pabst and go about their merry intelligent lacking way
  • D.C. Willis 2012/06/22 15:51:07
    D.C. Willis
    +5
    Funny and bears some truth at the same time. LOL!!!

Great blog my friend.
  • Walaa 2012/06/22 11:09:29
    Walaa
    Makes sense..
  • Carson 2012/06/22 04:48:10
    Carson
    +2
    Because nazis and gays were just best buds. I vote for......the awsome party.
  • Ozymandias 2012/06/22 04:44:58 (edited)
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... Ozymandias 2012/06/22 12:51:06
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +3
    Dustin Read the Blog
  • reaper 2012/06/22 03:58:40
    reaper
    shark huh? thats awesome.
  • Jane 2012/06/21 22:59:48
    Jane
    +1
    Sounds like you are sick of dumb, religious Americans. We can only hope the generation coming up will be smarter and more mature.
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... Jane 2012/06/21 23:47:49
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +2
    you didnt read the blog
  • Jane ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2012/06/22 16:24:32
    Jane
    Ya I did, what was I suppose to take from it?
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... Jane 2012/06/22 16:35:44
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +2
    no you didnt read the blog

next time try READING you know READING

as in Learning
  • Sayer S... Jane 2012/07/12 05:13:05
    Sayer Stewart
    This is a parody.
  • Jane Sayer S... 2012/07/12 05:20:37
    Jane
    I see
  • DFA 2012/06/21 22:35:16
    DFA
    Whoever didn't already know this might be a genius.
  • Radical Ed 2012/06/21 22:14:47
    Radical Ed
    who won the tic-tac-toe match?
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... Radical Ed 2012/06/21 23:47:57
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +1
    the Romans
  • JohnT 2012/06/21 21:43:48
    JohnT
    Great post, pretty much sums up the insanity of it all.
  • thecutesttentacle 2012/06/21 21:12:37
    thecutesttentacle
    +1
    is this a joke
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... thecute... 2012/06/21 21:41:06
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +1
    Read the Blog and find out
    Funny post.

2014/09/22 04:38:37