OBAMA, In His First Re-Election Ad Says "Whether or Not I Get Re-elected Does Not Depend On What I Do .. But What You Do"... Do You Agree?

MQ-American Values Again (AVA) 2011/11/30 12:20:56
Obama .. what exactly have you done for America .. oh that's right ... you've made us the laughing stock of the world!  No vote from me for your 2012 re-election
Obama.. you're right.. it does depend on us, and we believe you have done quite enough already to destroy our Economy and our America .. No vote from me for your 2012 re-election
Ya gotta give it to OBama .... he sure knows how to pass the buck ... pitifully.... with his presidency at an all time low approval .. with most of his cabinet gone ... with the American economy in shambles .. with unemployment continuing at an all time high of 9.1% (actual more like 18-20%) .. with even his most staunch supporters in his own Party jumping ship ... still, he passes the buck of his failed presidency in the courts of the American citizens... and, in his mindset ... says if he is not elected.. it will have nothing to do with him.. but it will be Americans fault!

What a guy Obama is ... what an inspiring leader ... don't it just make ya wanna jump on his bandwagon and send him a buck or two .... even if it's a pity buck... hey, the guy is hurting ... only problem is he's hurting AMERICA!

Obama First Re-election Campaign Ad for 2012 (see upper left box) .. you decide:

• mustangluver 2012/01/11 15:56:23
    Obama.. you're right.. it does depend on us, and we believe you have done qui...
    mustangluver
  • P∩NK¥ P◎WƏR ✿ ◠‿◠ 2012/01/08 01:32:01 (edited)
    P∩NK¥ P◎WƏR ✿ ◠‿◠
    WHEN ARE YOU PEOPLE GOING TO REALIZE THAT IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO YOU VOTE FOR ! They already have it all set up to put whomever has been pre chosen to take stage for the next act...and which I believe "Final Act". Whats so sad is that most of you haven't caught on yet to the BLATANT corruption and control the Government has on us. WAKE UP PEOPLE cause your simple and lazy minds are going to get the tiny sliver whats left of our freedom erased completely gone forever. We will be slaves to a way greater extent then we are now, this has only been a training course to make your minds simple..... and so far as I've seen the last 10 yrs and they are doing a FINE JOB ! greater extent training minds simple ive 10 yrs fine job
  • John 2012/01/03 20:21:26
    John
    Looking from the outside in it is always easier to throw stones. The complexity that was the economic meltdown of 2008 will be felt for years to come. If you are really that ignorant to believe that a complete financial failure worldwide just corrects itself over night, we as americans deserve what we get. I find the MTV comments below horrible and show just how lost we are when it comes to an international disaster. Americas economy is so dependent on the outside world now due to mass free trade and globalization. We have to wake up soon and realize that we cannot lifelike we used to any longer, and our lives will be harder to compete with those in this world that are doing what we can do for half the price.

Obama has done nothing but put America back on the international stage while maintaining our dignity as a country and still being very strong with international policy, (bin laden, great handling of lybia, and knowing when to tell leader to step down like Egypt). Americans think this is weakness because it was not done at the end of a gun and with American lives lost, that is very Fox news thinking and we have to move forward from this. America is the greatest county on this planet and Obama is it caretaker. I feel much safer with Obama at the wheel and not some nut jobs that feel running with guns and attacking Iran is the way forward. W are better than this.
  • Peewee ~PWCM~JLA 2011/12/31 03:09:02
    Peewee ~PWCM~JLA
    Sounding so Kennedyesque....But he's right, he needs the help of ACORN
  • HOMBRE 2011/12/18 18:41:14
    HOMBRE
  • MQ-Amer... HOMBRE 2011/12/18 21:43:29
    MQ-American Values Again (AVA)
    +4
    obama those who voted for me are stupid
    ____________
    Many have wised up ... and that's a good thing... for the country...
    obama bro gotta go
  • wolfenrir 2011/12/17 07:17:55 (edited)
    wolfenrir
    The poll is pretty biased, but that's nothing new for this website so I'm not at all surprised.

No, what I want to know is what's with the goddamn overuse of full stops?! (Or periods, if you're American.)
  • MQ-Amer... wolfenrir 2011/12/18 18:39:05
    MQ-American Values Again (AVA)
    +2
    Biased? But yet you stopped by to visit little ole me... big hugs dear ... you make me smile...LOL
    ugly woman smile
  • ☆Ed☆ 2011/12/11 05:33:23 (edited)
    ☆Ed☆
    +3
    There has only been ONE thing that Odumbo has PROVEN himself at, and that is that Jimmy Carter finally has someone WORSE than him as POTUS!!!

obama countdown clock

funny obama fail

funny obama fail

funny dumb obama
  • MQ-Amer... ☆Ed☆ 2011/12/17 01:25:43
    MQ-American Values Again (AVA)
    +5
    You got that right Ed... lol
    obama carter
  • wolfenrir ☆Ed☆ 2011/12/17 07:19:48
    wolfenrir
    +1
    . . . Does posting all of these pictures actually prove anything? Have you provided any real commentary on his actions while in office? 'Cause it just looks like petty propaganda to me.

I know I'm just asking for an argument, but this kind of stuff gets really wearing after you see it for the forfty bajillionth time.
  • ☆Ed☆ wolfenrir 2011/12/17 23:46:38
    ☆Ed☆
    +5
    If the pics bother you, it's simple to remedy, MOVE ON!!! Most of us here are already very aware of how poor a POTUS Odumbo is and we ENJOY the pics!!!

Now, as for YOURSELF, little boy, what have YOU brought to the discussion except your kool aid filled whining, and sorrowful pity for poor old Barry?!?
  • wolfenrir ☆Ed☆ 2011/12/18 01:17:10
    wolfenrir
    I don't have pity for him. I'm not sure I even know who he is, actually. I'm saying that by posting inane pictures, you don't really contribute beyond having others pat you on the back and assert they feel similarly. And I've never actually had someone who has an uncreative moniker for Obama give me any real reason that he's a bad president.

"Little boy." Hooray, more condescension! I never get enough of that.
  • ☆Ed☆ wolfenrir 2011/12/19 04:18:35
    ☆Ed☆
    +1
    LOL, you openly admit that you haven't a clue as to what you're talking about when you stated, "I'm not sure I even know who he is, actually.", yet, you still felt the need to run your mouth, and then WHINE about condescension!!!

LITTLE BOY, if you don't like condescending remarks pertaining to your INFANTILE actions and comments, GROW UP, SHUT UP, and try LISTENING for a change!!! Because at the present you act more like a 10 or 11 year old instead of 16!!!
  • Garies ☆Ed☆ 2011/12/19 04:33:28
  • ☆Ed☆ Garies 2011/12/19 04:42:17
    ☆Ed☆
    +1
    No, I haven't blocked the little tyke at all!!! It is called EMPHASIZING!!!! And quite obviously you're too stupid to grasp that!!!

Are you certain that you didn't accidentally post your IQ(21) where you were supposed to post your age? You appear to be just a LITTLE BOY yourself!!!
  • Garies ☆Ed☆ 2011/12/19 04:55:00
  • ☆Ed☆ Garies 2011/12/19 05:03:38
    ☆Ed☆
    +1
    If he can't respond to any of the questions, the AUTHOR of this post blocked him!!! If you had ANY brains, you would KNOW that!!!

As for your gender, it still has nothing to do with your obvious mental deficiencies nor your infantile diatribe. And from what you've already posted here, it's extremely obvious that you're no more than a CHILD yourself, and a long, LONG way from being an adult woman!!!
  • Garies ☆Ed☆ 2011/12/19 05:08:54 (edited)
  • ☆Ed☆ Garies 2011/12/19 05:28:02
    ☆Ed☆
    +1
    As for being new to this site, I agree, SO WHAT?!? If that is truly the case, one would believe that you would be even more cautious about KNOWING what you were talking about BEFORE running off at the mouth!!!

As for using a thesaurus, LOL, I do not use one, and never have. So, if you aren't capable of comprehending the words I use then that merely shows you for the fool you actually are!!! The words I've used with you are COMMON words that even a high schooler should comprehend!!!
  • Garies ☆Ed☆ 2011/12/19 05:32:27
  • ☆Ed☆ Garies 2011/12/19 18:18:38
    ☆Ed☆
    +1
    LOL, just as your little bro before you, you've obviously posted your IQ (21) on your profile in place of your age.
  • Garies ☆Ed☆ 2011/12/20 02:38:37
  • mustang... wolfenrir 2012/01/11 16:03:44
    mustangluver
    Listen mate, you are 16 and in Australia..you are not living life here nor have you lived enough life to have any say..
  • MQ-Amer... ☆Ed☆ 2011/12/18 18:42:21
    MQ-American Values Again (AVA)
    +6
    Isn't he just the cutest thing Ed.... but apparently he hasn't gotten the message yet about the bro! LOL
    obama the bro gotta go
  • ☆Ed☆ MQ-Amer... 2011/12/19 04:20:38
    ☆Ed☆
    +2
    The way he acts is more like a 10 or 11 year old snot nosed little brat!!!
  • Garies MQ-Amer... 2011/12/19 05:33:04
  • ☆Ed☆ MQ-Amer... 2011/12/21 02:39:38
    ☆Ed☆
    +1
    LOL, and his TWIN sister is just as mentally deficient!!!

funny two peas in a pod
  • mustang... wolfenrir 2012/01/11 16:01:39
  • ronbo51 2011/12/05 19:32:25
    ronbo51
    +4
    OBOZO YOU ARE SO FULL OF SH** !!!! go try it on some one who doesnt have an education and even they know you LIE! obama th e liar
  • MQ-Amer... ronbo51 2011/12/06 15:47:44
  • ronbo51 MQ-Amer... 2011/12/06 15:56:49
    ronbo51
    +3
    YES, INDEED!!! without a doubt should be the biggest revelation of 2012!!!
    out with Chicago trash in with someone who can perform the duties of a REAL president.
  • A Lionheart 2011/12/05 04:46:05 (edited)
    A Lionheart
    +1
    He's got my vote!

The republicans are a joke.

vote republicans joke

HA HA, too bad you can't remove the posts I already made, LOSER!
  • MQ-Amer... A Lionh... 2011/12/06 15:49:13
  • Walt 2011/12/04 05:37:30
    Walt
    +4
    This is a great indicator. 0bie is already making excuses and getting his blame agenda ready for his concession speech.

"It's not MY fault. It's YOURS."

I can live with that.
  • MQ-Amer... Walt 2011/12/04 10:20:27
  • mg's haven~POTL~PWCM~JLA 2011/12/04 04:01:11
    mg's haven~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    +3
    the man has done nothing but use his staff and minnions to make HIS STAR shine to hell with anyone else and what they need. He'd completely get rid of congress, and all the representation WE give OUR SAT in things, if he could.
  • MQ-Amer... mg's ha... 2011/12/04 10:21:05
  • NativeNH1 2011/12/04 01:11:39
    NativeNH1
    +4
    I share none of his values: anti-America, anti-Christian, a blatant socialist, pro-abortion, saving big companies at the people's expense, being the favorite puppet for the New World Order, increasing unemployment, reckless spending, calling the US a Muslim nation, etc. I could go on and on.

If he is re-elected, people are stupider than I thought.
  • MQ-Amer... NativeNH1 2011/12/04 01:27:39

2014/10/01 18:46:49