Obama Has Signed 923 Executive Orders In 40 Months?

~ The Rebel ~ 2012/06/05 17:46:52
I'm sure you've all heard the tale of the "Frog in the Pot"... you all comfortable???

Watch Obama's actions, not his words! By his actions he will show you where America is headed.

When it comes to Barack Obama, one of the most important things to understand is that he is a committed globalist. He firmly believes that more "global governance" (the elite don't like to use the term "global government") will make the world a much better place. Throughout his time in the White House, Obama has consistently sought to strengthen international institutions such as the UN, the IMF, the World Bank and the WTO. At every turn, Obama has endeavored to more fully integrate America into the "global community". Since he was elected, Obama has signed a whole host of new international economic agreements. He regularly speaks of the need for "cooperation" among global religions and he has hosted a wide variety of different religious celebrations at the White House. Obama once stated that "all nations must come together to build a stronger global regime". If you do not want to live in a "global regime" that is just too bad. To globalists such as Obama, it is inevitable that the United States of America will be merged into the emerging global system. Just this week, Obama has issued a new executive order that seeks to "harmonize" U.S. economic regulations with the rest of the world. This new executive order is yet another incremental step that is pushing us closer to a North American Union and a one world economic system. Unfortunately, most Americans have absolutely no idea what is happening.

Read More: http://beforeitsnews.com/story/2221/614/Obama_Has_...

• wicked soda boy 2012/06/05 17:49:54
    wicked soda boy
    +7
    I'm sure Stalin, Lenin, and other soviet central planners would be very proud of Barry's first 3.5 years in office!

• Michael Friend 2012/09/18 02:02:01
    Michael Friend
    +4
    this is EXTREMELY wrong. i dont care who you vote for, whether it's obama, romney, or the guy next door; if the media and other poeple continue to infect the average american's brain with complete and total fabrication then AMERICA WILL NEVER GET BACK TO GREATNESS. you should be ashamed of yourself.
  • jim 2012/09/10 22:35:23
    jim
    +1
    It's amazing how republicans just can't get anything right. They all need to go back to school and learn how to count. If they don't know how discern the truth in such a simple matter, how in the world can they be expected to get anything right at all!. Determining the truth on this issue isn't rocket science. But when do republican's ever understand truth anyway!

Hey! How well did compassionate conservatism work for you?
  • Lee Rob... jim 2012/09/22 22:33:46
    Lee Roberts
    +3
    a hell of a lot better that how the past 3 1/2 years have worked
  • don 2012/08/28 21:07:17
    don
    +2
    yeah right,,,every other day or faster, Obama signs an executive order......who makes up this shyte? Anyone with half a brain can look them up and the fact is most of the 127 Executive Orders (not 923 or whatever magical # cons like to use) were procedural...
  • NH 2012/07/09 14:11:31
    NH
    +1
    THis is wrong. If you look at the last one listed on the 'gov' website, it's Executive Order 13615 but just look up Executive Order 13616 and you'll see that.. so they have not counted them all.
  • Michael 2012/06/12 14:14:35
    Michael
    +3
    I'm no obonga fan, in fact I despise what he's doing to our Nation. But I shared this information and was embarrassed to have a liberal/socialist point out that this is a lie.

I usually check things out before I share them, but not this time and now a liberal has a gotcha moment on me. Not going to be able to trust posts from here now, gonna have to verify everything. http://www.archives.gov/feder...
  • ~ The R... Michael 2012/06/12 15:26:22
    ~ The Rebel ~
    What part did the lib point out was a lie... the number of them or the accuracy of the description of the EOs he'd signed?
  • don Michael 2012/08/28 21:08:41
    don
    +3
    you should do that with everything the Republicans send out
  • Will don 2012/09/04 14:11:03
    Will
    +2
    I agree, check everything out,

However any thing the Dumacrats send out is an automatic lie.

They must be confusing the EX Orders with how many golf game he has played, vacations he and Meshell have taken or flights on Air Force One.

All of the EO are illegal starting with George Washington. Everyone should be reviewed by Congress and repeal all that are not in the best interest of our country, right after Romneys first EO, repealing the health care mess.

A recent "Investor's Business Daily" article provided very interesting statistics from a survey by the United Nations International Health Organization.

Percentage of men and women who survived a cancer five years after diagnosis:

U.S. 65%
    England 46%
    Canada 42%

Percentage of patients diagnosed with diabetes who received treatment within six months:

U.S. 93%
    England 15%
    Canada 43%

Percentage of seniors needing hip replacement who received it within six months:

U.S. 90%
    England 15%
    Canada 43%

Percentage referred to a medical specialist who see one within o...

I agree, check everything out,

U.S. 65%
    England 46%
    Canada 42%

U.S. 93%
    England 15%
    Canada 43%

U.S. 90%
    England 15%
    Canada 43%

Percentage referred to a medical specialist who see one within one month:

U.S. 77%
    England 40%
    Canada 43%

Number of MRI scanners (a prime diagnostic tool) per million people:

U.S. 71
    England 14
    Canada 18

Percentage of seniors (65+), with low income, who say they are in "excellent health":

U.S. 12%
    England 2%
    Canada 6%

And now for the last statistic:

National Health Insurance?

U.S. NO
    England YES
    Canada YES

Check this last set of statistics!!

The percentage of each past president's cabinet who had worked in the private business sector prior to their appointment to the cabinet.

You know what the private business sector is. A real-life business, not a Government job. Here are the percentages.

T. Roosevelt................... 38%
    Taft............................ 40%
    Wilson ........................... 52%
    Harding......................... 49%
    Coolidge........................ 48%
    Hoover.......................... 42%
    F. Roosevelt................... 50%
    Truman.......................... 50%
    Eisenhower.................... 57%
    Kennedy......................... 30%
    Johnson......................... 47%
    Nixon........................... 53%
    Ford............................ 42%
    Carter.......................... 32%
    Reagan.......................... 56%
    GH Bush......................... 51%
    Clinton ........................... 39%
    GW Bush......................... 55%
    Obama........................... 8%

This helps to explain the incompetence of this administration: only 8% of them have ever worked in private business!

That's right! Only eight percent---the least, by far, of the last 19 presidents! And these people are trying to tell our big Corporations how to run their business?

How can the president of a major nation and society, the one with the most successful economic system in world history, stand and talk about business when he's never worked for one? Or about jobs when he has never really had one? And when it's the same for 92% of his senior staff and closest advisers?

They've spent most of their time in academia, Government and/or non-profit jobs or as "community organizers." They should have been in an employment line.

Pass this on because we'll NEVER see these facts in the main stream media.

"One of the penalties of not participating in politics is that you will be governed by your inferiors." Plato

Please vote this November!!
  • Lee Rob... don 2012/09/22 22:31:44
    Lee Roberts
    +3
    and double that for democrats
  • anthonyjg 2012/06/09 06:43:19
    anthonyjg
    +1
    If anyone is interested in facts(not for or against anyone) you can look up the lists of how many executive orders each president has signed its listed in a little thing called the national archives

http://www.archives.gov/feder...

Recent presidents:
    Obama 127
    GW Bush 291,
    Clinton 363
    G. Bush 165
    Reagan 380
    Carter 319
    Ford 168
    Nixon 345
    Johnson 323
    Kennedy 213
    Eisenhower 481
    Truman 893
    FD Roosevelt 3,466
  • Karen E 2012/06/06 01:04:56
    Karen E
    +1
    923 kicks to the gut.........
  • Kane Fernau 2012/06/05 22:09:25
    Kane Fernau
    +4
    Obama wins we lose.
  • D Hanes 2012/06/05 21:04:24
    D Hanes
    +3
    Gee, all those "poison pen" signatures.. and no help for our country.. Nice going Barry!
  • Dagon 2012/06/05 20:56:20
  • bmxschoolbus 2012/06/05 20:48:31
    bmxschoolbus
    +3
    so its been 923 times he has signed orders to send money to the other countries so far
  • don bmxscho... 2012/08/28 21:09:34
    don
    +3
    uhhhh no
  • bmxscho... don 2012/08/28 21:58:38
    bmxschoolbus
    +2
    ok im sory 922 times he signed checks for other countries and 1 check to his Obama care from the medicare bank acount
  • paul 2012/06/05 20:43:31
    paul
    +4
    This is how our Constitution is being dismantled. NWO is a stealth way of getting around our legislative power "Congress" and our Constitutional rights.
    The President took an oath.
    I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.
  • Brainfart " Bane of the Col... 2012/06/05 20:16:02
    Brainfart " Bane of the Collective "
    +3
    This one needs to be gone..

Barack Obama January 21, 2009 Executive Order 13489 - Presidential Records
  • Striker 2012/06/05 20:03:28
    Striker
    +3
    Ya know? It's all beginning to add up!
  • D D 2012/06/05 19:50:51
    D D
    +6
    It makes me sick. Everyday when I get up I go onto the web to see what freedoms, liberties and rights Obama has taken away while I was sleeping. Also how much sovereignty of this nation he has signed over to internationals NWO. I have never been concerned like this about a president before in my life. He hasn't even done the whole I will put up on the gov website anything I am to sign 5 days before I sign it. Liar!
  • don D D 2012/08/28 21:11:17
    don
    +2
    so what freedoms and liberties (by the way, they are the same thing) have you had taken from you? Obviously the right to remain ignorant wasn't one of them...
  • D D don 2012/08/29 04:33:47
    D D
    +1
    Many of them haven't come into effect yet and some have but have not been reported. If I was on my computer I would have sources. You can google and find out. What til obamacare hits. Big IRS hammer.
  • valeri ... don 2012/09/19 08:10:04
    valeri berg
    +2
    My My My - the list is so long. How bout we start with tax increases that directly TAKE my hard earned money from MY POCKETS and are given to unknown governmental purposes including welfare, foreign aide, the Muslim Brotherhood and OH - TO "REIMBURSE MICHELLE OBAMA & KIDS FOR TRAVEL COSTS - - - - - TAKING MY INCOME IS ABOUT AS CLOSE TO SLAVERY AS IT GETS ;) - if ya want to know what other liberties Obumer has taken from me - let me know - CUZ I DON'T HAVE THE LUXURY OF BEING IGNORANT - I WORKED FOR A LIVING -
  • krayzrick 2012/06/05 18:08:33
    krayzrick
    +4
    A busy little beaver....
  • FAWKES' NOOSE ~ ΔTX 2012/06/05 18:07:50
    FAWKES' NOOSE ~ ΔTX
    +1
    WRONG

President Obama has issued and signed 126 Executive Orders since he took office. Again, WHERE DO YOU DIG UP THIS DRIVEL?

The President who holds the record for the most Executive Orders is George W. Bush with 291.
  • Dagon FAWKES'... 2012/06/05 20:57:16
  • FAWKES'... Dagon 2012/06/05 21:05:03
    FAWKES' NOOSE ~ ΔTX
    +1
    laughing gif

LIKE WHAT???
  • Dagon FAWKES'... 2012/06/07 21:47:50
  • Shawn FAWKES'... 2012/08/21 00:09:51
    Shawn
    +3
    The story is way wrong....but so is your statement that the 'record' for most Executive Orders is George W. Bush. A quick trip to the National Archives shows the annual average for Presidents is pretty close....not exact, but not crazy either...Except for Carter; if it was a race, Carter takes the flag!!

Obama - 133 (33+ per year avg)
    GW Bush - 290 (36+ per year avg)
    Clinton - 363 (45+ per year avg)
    G Bush - 165 (41+ per year avg)
    Reagan - 380 (47+ per year avg)
    Carter - 319 (79.75 per year avg!!)
  • Michael... FAWKES'... 2012/08/23 19:11:35
    Michael Conley
    +2
    Well, that's just completely incorrect. Way to do your research. Obama does not have as many executive orders as GWB, but GWB does not hold the record, or even close to it for that matter, also GWB was in office for 8 years and here's to hoping Obama doesn't get past 4. So, please do us all a favor and shut up. Thanks.
  • valeri ... FAWKES'... 2012/09/19 08:06:15
    valeri berg
    +2
    You're an obnoxious idiot. GWB does not hold the record. In fact, Carter does or if ya really wanna go back in time, FDR signed over 3000 executive orders. NOW - HERE'S YOUR FACTS PAL - Obumer has only been in office for 3 1/2 years - GWB was in office for 8 years. Therefore, dividing GWB total by 1/2 is 145 total executive orders per presidential term - OH and LETS NOT FORGET - (1) Obama isn't done yet (2) over 73 executive orders signed by GWB were related to 9/11 and Katrina - ;) next time - get your drivel correct ;)
  • wicked soda boy 2012/06/05 17:49:54
    wicked soda boy
    +7

2014/04/24 02:47:38