Obama got heckled - disrespectful or fair?

BigT 2012/06/16 09:18:13
Related Topics: Obama, Fair

• Geenie ... Hillary... 2012/06/17 02:51:12
    Geenie Nabottle
    Romney is running for president... would you perfer that we not ask him questions?!?!
  • Hillary... Geenie ... 2012/06/17 06:43:06
    HillaryLover
    Romney and Obama are running for president. Let's not forget that.
  • Geenie ... Hillary... 2012/06/19 02:29:47
    Geenie Nabottle
    +1
    No spit Sherlock!

You conservatives/regressives won't let anyone forget and ask the POTUS questions all the time. You people even have the audacity to rudely ask questions in such disrespectful manners.
  • Hillary... Geenie ... 2012/06/19 06:07:02
    HillaryLover
    I am a progressive Democrat, Geenie. Yes, I voted for Obama against McCain and I will vote for Obama against Romney.

It's just that I don't fawn over him. It's only fair that both candidates for office of the president be treated equally. Reporter's shouldn't shout questions at Romney either.
  • Geenie ... Hillary... 2012/06/19 16:45:20 (edited)
    Geenie Nabottle
    +1
    My apologies for drawing the conclusion that you are a conservative/regressive, but given your comments....can you really blame anyone for drawing that conclusion?!?!

I dont fawn over the president either, the issues and who does what about thoes issues I care about are what matters to me.

However to compare what that blog writer did in the rose garden to President Obama smack dab in the middle of his speech, in fact interupting his sentence before he could even complete his thoughts to reporters that ask Romney questions on the rope line while he is shaking hands is a hugh stretch no matter where you fall on the politcal spectrum.

I have very little and limited respect for people who continuously draw these false comparisons simply for comparison/equality sake. It is disengenious and damagining to the political discourse in this country.
  • wes h Hillary... 2012/06/17 03:59:19
    wes h
    +2
    Romney has not earned the office. He is not president. Right now, all he is is a multi-millionaire with ambitions to be president.
  • Hillary... wes h 2012/06/17 06:34:47
    HillaryLover
    +1
    Romney and Obama are vying for the same office. They both should be treated with the same dignity and respect.
  • Defend ... Hillary... 2012/06/17 17:41:33
    Defend Western Civlization
    Romney is not a Anti Semite or one who consorts with the terrorist Anti Semite muslim brotherhood
    Romney did not Snub Israels leader either
  • wes h Defend ... 2012/06/17 18:08:27
    wes h
    +3
    You don't even know what a semite is. Plus you use it way to friggin much. How can an Arab and Middle-Eastern group (Muslim Brotherhood) be against semites (Arabs and middle-easterns.)
  • Defend ... wes h 2012/06/17 23:23:07
    Defend Western Civlization
    the muslim brotherhood is a muslim terrorist group with Aims to rule the world
    with Sharia Law

Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood leaders ordered rocket attack on Israel

An act of war from an organization that has penetrated deeply into the U.S. Government. "Officials: Hamas ordered Grad attack on Israel at request of Muslim Brotherhood," by Avi Issacharoff and Gili Cohen for Haaretz, June 16 (thanks to David):
    http://www.jihadwatch.org/201...
    http://www.haaretz.com/news/d...

Emphasizing how much it wants peace, "moderate" Palestinian Authority rebroadcasts shows teaching children to hate Jews and Christians
    http://palwatch.org/main.aspx...

Tunisia's TOp Cleric: Blaphemous Artists Must Die...
    http://www.ansamed.info/ansam...

Turkey 'Expands Relations' With the Taliban...
    http://abna.ir/data.asp?lang=... but obama is Cozy with Turkey

Hezbollah: Ready to Hit Any City in Israel...
    http://www.dailystar.com.lb/N...
    with Sharia Law

http://www.jihadwatch.org/201...
    http://www.haaretz.com/news/d...

http://palwatch.org/main.aspx...

http://www.ansamed.info/ansam...

http://www.dailystar.com.lb/N...
  • Hillary... Defend ... 2012/06/18 02:39:42
    HillaryLover
    +1
    Frankly, Moshe, Barack Obama is not anti anything. He is for anything that promotes his own personal ambitions. Whatever that might be.
  • Geenie ... Hillary... 2012/06/19 16:56:40
    Geenie Nabottle
    With Liberals like you.... Who needs Conservatives!
  • Hillary... Geenie ... 2012/06/20 00:06:07
    HillaryLover
    I hear you Geenie. But to be perfectly honest, On a personal level I don't like Barack Obama. I won't go into all the reasons why, but there are many. But I am a lifelong Democrat. I have NEVER voted Republican, and I seriously doubt that I ever will. Hillary Clinton is my favorite living politician.
  • Geenie ... Hillary... 2012/06/19 16:53:17 (edited)
    Geenie Nabottle
    +2
    When he was giving this speech he was not giving it as a candidate or even a candidate elect..... He was giving a speech as the President of the United State in the Rose Garden of the White House. That is a HUGE difference from sitting in a diner or at a picnic table or in a factory wherehouse givng a campaign speech!

The office should be treated with dignity and respect no matter who is in the position. Can you name a single time in history where a blog writer interupted a sitting US President while giving a speech about a US policy change in the Rose Garden of the White House???

Please name one, and then you have an apples to apples comparison. As what you are continously doing is comparing apples to apple flavored cotton candy.... .not exactly the same.
  • Defend ... wes h 2012/06/17 17:40:41
    Defend Western Civlization
    Oprah and Liberal Progressive Hollywood Actors and CEOS are Multi Billioniers
  • wes h Defend ... 2012/06/17 18:07:05
    wes h
    +1
    So are the Kochs.
  • Defend ... wes h 2012/06/17 23:26:26
    Defend Western Civlization
    so what?
    No Mutli Million Dollar Hollywood fundraisers was had for romney
  • Singerar Hillary... 2012/06/21 03:10:46
    Singerar
    He was heckled, disrespected AND handled it perfectly.
    He's confident. Not a wuss. Not "full of himself". I like my President to be sure of himself.
  • Hillary... Singerar 2012/06/21 06:40:48
    HillaryLover
    Barack Obama is an arrogant, egotistical, pompous, self-centered, phony. So why am i voting for him? Because Hillary Clinton name will not be on the ballot.
  • Singerar Hillary... 2012/06/21 19:31:44
    Singerar
    I'm not sure how to respond to that..
  • Hillary... Singerar 2012/06/21 22:17:31
    HillaryLover
    I voted for Obama against McCain. I will vote for Obama against Romney. But I strongly supported Hillary Clinton in 2008, and I still support Hillary Clinton, but she is not a candidate in 2012. So I will vote for the Democratic party nominee.
  • Singerar Hillary... 2012/06/22 01:17:22
    Singerar
    +1
    Well, I'd vote for Hilary too!
  • Faith ~American Patriot~ 2012/06/17 00:43:21
    Fair
    Faith ~American Patriot~
    +4
    Respect is earned and obama hasn't done a damn thing to earn it.
  • gocar Faith ~... 2012/06/17 02:21:15
    gocar
    +3
    Not in your book maybe, but what about the rest of us that actually voted Democrat? Do we not deserve some respect for the choice we made. The Bush people would have made mincemeat of someone who disrespected the President like that. You don't have to like him, vote for him, or agree with him but being polite is just good manners.
  • Annie~P... gocar 2012/06/17 03:28:40
    Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel
    +3
    No, anyone that votes for Obama after everything he has done to destroy America and the constitution, deserves NO respect.
  • wes h Annie~P... 2012/06/17 04:01:14
    wes h
    +2
    This is classic I don't care what you think, I'm right, lalalalala! You don't have to agree with us but don't be rude. And quite frankly, you deserve no respect.
  • Faith ~... wes h 2012/06/17 15:25:24
    Faith ~American Patriot~
    +1
    Where did she say she didn't care what you thought and that she was right? She didn't. So, by putting words in her mouth YOU are the one being rude. In fact, what you're saying is that because she doesn't agree with you SHE doesn't deserve respect. Hypocrisy at its best.
  • wes h Faith ~... 2012/06/17 18:10:04
    wes h
    +3
    She is saying that anyone who votes for democrats deserves no respect. Anyone who accuses someone of voting the way they want to be wrong, they lose all respect in my book, liberal or conservative.
  • Faith ~... wes h 2012/06/17 20:31:32
    Faith ~American Patriot~
    +1
    No, she said that if you are responsible for putting that POS into the white house you don't reserve respect, and she's right. Stay in school kiddo, it's obvious that you need the education.
  • Defend ... wes h 2012/06/17 17:42:43
    Defend Western Civlization
    obama is supposed under the Authority of the Constitution when obama respects the Constitution i might respect him
  • Faith ~... gocar 2012/06/17 15:21:13
    Faith ~American Patriot~
    +1
    Do you deserve respect for electing obama? Quite the opposite in fact. You elected a fool that has divided the country, spent more than every other president combined, has no respect for the constitution or America, among so many other things. Bush was disrespected regularly, so for you people to get your panties in a bunch when it happens to obama is hypocritical at best.
  • Q 2012/06/17 00:21:17
    Disrespecful
    Q
    +1
    I hope he loses his WH press conference privileges along with his employer the Daily Caller since they supported his poor behavior. It showed a lack of professionalism on his part that shouldn't be tolerated.

John Stewart was dead on when he called that bow-tie wearing Tucker Carlson a dick, it seems his dickish attitude is shared by this reporter.
  • Defend ... Q 2012/06/17 17:45:25
    Defend Western Civlization
    I see more comments from you a Leader of the Liberal Progressive DNC who wants a Person Punished for dare questioning obama which is supposed to be under the Authority of We the People
    Tuker Carlson is now a American Hero for Questioning Comrade obama
  • Tinka123 2012/06/17 00:03:52
    Fair
    Tinka123
    +4
    Nothing wrong with dissent.
  • gocar Tinka123 2012/06/17 02:22:43
    gocar
    Not at all in the right place and at the right time. Not when you are an invited visitor in the President's and the People's House.
  • Tinka123 gocar 2012/06/17 02:27:05
    Tinka123
    +3
    If it's the peoples house, they should be free to speak.
  • Annie~P... gocar 2012/06/17 03:29:54
    Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel
    +2
    It's not the POTUS house, its the people. Obama should not even be occupying the WH as his father was not natural born.
  • wes h Annie~P... 2012/06/17 04:01:51
    wes h
    +1
    Neither is Romney's.
  • Defend ... gocar 2012/06/17 17:46:46
    Defend Western Civlization
    This is America not Nazi Germany or Communist Russia if you the Leader of the Liberal Progressive Anti Semite DNC hate dissent then please move to Nazi Iran or Communist Russia where they kill people for questioning the leadership
  • ★~DoctorWhoGuru~★ 2012/06/16 23:47:59
    Disrespecful
    ★~DoctorWhoGuru~★

2014/09/01 18:59:22