Obama got heckled - disrespectful or fair?

BigT 2012/06/16 09:18:13
Related Topics: Obama, Fair

• voice_m... Singerar 2012/06/17 05:30:02
    voice_matters
    obama acted just as much of an ass as the reporter. notice how much obama acted like a child.
  • Singerar voice_m... 2012/06/19 21:33:11
    Singerar
    Like a child? Are you high? First, he held his cool more than any leader I've seen who has interrupted him, plus, he could have had that man removed. Not for one second did I see him act inappropriatly. He handled that A$$ Media Whore very well.
    Watch it again...

You tell me where he acted like a child. You have NO perception of emotion.

• Defend ... Singerar 2012/06/17 11:57:18
    Defend Western Civlization
    +1
    obama is not even a Real Man let alone Commander in Chief
  • Singerar Defend ... 2012/06/19 21:34:10 (edited)
    Singerar
    Then you're an A$$! He's obviously more of a real man than you'll ever be!
  • vis_viva 2012/06/17 01:59:01
    Disrespecful
    vis_viva
    +1
    Yes people did it to President Bush too. And yes (as much as I couldn't stand him) that was wrong too.It's my impression (maybe I'm wrong) that it's more "main stream" for President Obama than it was for President Bush.
  • wes h vis_viva 2012/06/17 03:56:25
    wes h
    +3
    I noticed for Bush, it was more boos than interruptions. You shouldn't interrupt the president though anyway.
  • Defend ... wes h 2012/06/17 11:57:59
    Defend Western Civlization
    +1
    what president? obama is a JOKE and TRAITOR
  • wes h Defend ... 2012/06/17 18:05:34
    wes h
    +2
    Really? A joke and a traitor? Bush could've been convicted of war crimes for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of civilans. He was the true traitor.
  • Defend ... wes h 2012/06/17 23:17:49
    Defend Western Civlization
    the deaths of hundreds of thousands of civilians was caused by the Terrorist Anti Semite soddom
  • Singerar Defend ... 2012/06/19 21:35:10
    Singerar
    Also, caused by Bush.
  • Defend ... Singerar 2012/06/20 00:48:25
    Defend Western Civlization
    No they were not they were caused by Soddom alone
    Unless your gonna Call American Troops Killers
  • Singerar Defend ... 2012/06/21 02:52:09
    Singerar
    Caused...by...Bush.
  • vis_viva Defend ... 2012/06/20 00:48:20
    vis_viva
    The duly elected President of the United States your fellow Americans voted for. The same one who stands a 50/50 chance (plus or minus only a few percentage points at MOST) of getting elected again.
  • Defend ... vis_viva 2012/06/20 11:01:18
    Defend Western Civlization
    obama is not even a Man he is a COWARD TRAITOR
  • vis_viva Defend ... 2012/06/21 00:48:37
    vis_viva
    Of course. Since you don't agree with his policies somehow he's beyond the point at which you'd respect the decisions of those you disagree with.
  • vis_viva wes h 2012/06/20 00:46:40
    vis_viva
    +1
    Agreed. When things like that were done to Bush by people who's GOALS I agreed with it always pained me a bit. I did criticize means even if I agreed with the goal. It's just what you want to do but HOW you do it that matters. Some of President Obama's opponents cannot seem to wrap their heads around the fact more of their fellow Americans picked him than picked the other guy. It may well happen again. And at some point in the future, I guarantee there will eventually be another President more liberal than President Obama. And American will go on. It isn't beyond the pale. It isn't some aberration that might end the Republic. Just like I know there will one day be a very conservative President. And it will be bad, but it won't be the end of the world or the Republic.
  • wes h vis_viva 2012/06/20 02:36:48
    wes h
    Very well stated!
  • Defend ... vis_viva 2012/06/20 11:02:48
    Defend Western Civlization
    No Illegals/Anti Semites and Muslim terrorist back obama
    liberalism is a threat to America/Israel and Western Free Civilization
    Conservatives are always good for America/Israel and Western Free Civilization
  • whitecollar 2012/06/17 00:51:05 (edited)
    Disrespecful
    whitecollar
    +3
    It was very disrespectful. He won the election and represents all the people. Most people have been taught by their parents to honor the office of our President, no matter which party is in power. There is a time for legitimate questions.... after the speech is over, not during the speech. The reporter will probably not receive a cordial welcome at future press conferences.
  • gvc whiteco... 2012/06/17 02:07:31
    gvc
    +2
    No, he does not represent "all" the people. Actually one point we could all be clear about from jump.
  • gocar gvc 2012/06/17 02:14:36
    gocar
    +2
    Dear sir or madame, the President represents the USA. If you did not vote for him well tough, that's called democracy. The office he holds is still respected around the world and you do American no favors showing how little you respect it.
  • gvc gocar 2012/06/17 02:33:20
    gvc
    +2
    Dear Gocar, tell it to Obama. He does NOT represent anybody but himself and his policies....let's be clear! He is a narcissistic, unqualified oaf who should have never been elected.
    Let me also remind you HE WORKS FOR US. WE DO NOT WORK FOR HIM.
    If he want's respect, he will have to earn it. He has done nothing worthy of respect, quite the contrary, he has worked overtime to EARN the disrespect and ire of Americans. A point no doubt that will be made quite clear to him in November.
  • Geenie ... gvc 2012/06/17 02:49:48
    Geenie Nabottle
    +2
    Keep thinking that lame!
  • gvc Geenie ... 2012/06/17 02:50:58
    gvc
    +4
    Awww thanks for your permission to think whatever I like.
  • Defend ... gvc 2012/06/17 12:00:46
    Defend Western Civlization
    +2
    you are dealing with a HARDCORE Liberal Progressive Democrat who backs the destruction of America/Israel and Western Civilization
  • gvc Defend ... 2012/06/17 15:11:19
    gvc
    +1
    I automatically recognize I am not dealing with a person who is capable of critical thought when that person supports Obama. Clearly they are not dealing with a full deck!
  • Defend ... gvc 2012/06/17 17:39:19
  • Annie~P... Geenie ... 2012/06/17 03:25:33
    Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel
    +3
    Actually, majority of Americans think the same as gvc. Obama is NO POTUS he's a dam dictator who bypasses congress and the constitution on everything. He would fit in better in the middle east.
  • gvc Annie~P... 2012/06/17 03:44:07
    gvc
    +2
    Exactly!
  • Geenie ... Annie~P... 2012/06/17 06:39:12
    Geenie Nabottle
    +4
    He is not a Dictator.... He was LEGITIMATELY ELECTED AS PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES BY THE MAJORITY OF THE AMERICAN VOTING ELECORATE.

You on the other hand, given your comments above about a sitting president of this nation that my family has bleed and died for in order to protect are a treasonus unpatriotic sack of slime that sits behind a computer screen hurling insults like a spolied petulant child that is whining because the horse they backed in the race that is politics failed and is failing miserably!
  • Defend ... Geenie ... 2012/06/17 12:02:42
    Defend Western Civlization
    +2
    I see more falsehoods
    American Troops knows obama is a treasonus unpatriotic sack of slime
    In the end Obamas muslim terrorist Allies WILL TO THE FEET OF Israel and obama the Jew Hating Nazi will bee TOSSED in GITMO
  • Geenie ... Defend ... 2012/06/18 03:49:10
    Geenie Nabottle
    +3
    I see you are reduced nothing more than a bunch of hyperbole laced hot air....
  • Defend ... Geenie ... 2012/06/18 11:02:15
    Defend Western Civlization
    your god obama will bow to the Constitution in the end
    your god obama's muslim terrorist heroes will be SMASHED in the end
  • Geenie ... Defend ... 2012/06/19 02:00:37
    Geenie Nabottle
    +1
    And you probably dress up and play medival dress up in the park on the weekends too I bet!
  • Defend ... Geenie ... 2012/06/19 11:02:30
    Defend Western Civlization
    No not a Anti Semite democrat
    Israel will crush obamas Satanic Muslim terrorist nothing you can do to stop it from happening
  • Geenie ... Defend ... 2012/06/19 16:34:28
    Geenie Nabottle
    +1
    Maybe you should renounce your US citizenship and repatriate youself to the Middle East and live in Isreal.

You appherently love Isreal more than the country you lve in....

And BTW make a choice would you... the man cant be satanic and muslim you brain dead simpleton.
  • Singerar Geenie ... 2012/06/21 03:04:05
    Singerar
    +1
    The one above is a few cards short a deck. He just vomits...
  • gvc Geenie ... 2012/06/17 15:09:16
    gvc
    +1
    He is a Dictator. He thinks he can rule by executive order rather than following the Constitution. Ever heard of separation of powers? Look it up....I am sure it's as foreign to you as it is to Oblah blah!!

He campaigned on hope and change, but delivered absolutely NOTHING. We all see exactly what he is....and we DON'T LIKE IT!

YOU are not the only person who has family members who have bled and died for our FREEDOMS in this Country, DON'T YOU EVER THINK YOU ARE!!! No doubt you could tell me all about UNPATRIOTIC.

I didn't back the HORSE, I was smart enough not to fall for his nonexistent record....clearly you were not, so we can thank YOU and you fellow morons for the mess we are in now.

I WILL say what I like Obozo and you and your ilk will NEVER stop me, it's not whining, it's calling a failure a failure. Don't like it? To freaking bad!!

One and done!!!! Obama is GONE!
  • Singerar gvc 2012/06/21 03:04:55
    Singerar
    He taught the Constitution. Your head must hurt with all that hate!
  • gvc Singerar 2012/06/21 05:58:04
    gvc
    Sure he did.....Too bad he knows nothing about the Constitution.

No worries the SCOTUS will educate him in a week or so.

2014/04/20 08:33:09