OBAMA FINALLY ATTENDS PRAYER MEETING TO SPEW HIS PROPAGANDA.. how convenient

SunShine 2011/02/04 02:32:42
Today Obama spoke at the annual prayer meeting that has been absent for a few years other than the Islamist day of Prayer that was held at the white house..another subject.
He could not be presidential and make an honorable statement but rather used the opportunity to declare his Christian faith.. HOW DOES THIS MAN HAVE THE AUDACITY to declare he is a Christian.. is he really that dumb?? Obama and his wife Michelle belonged to the Black Liberation Theology group where Rev. Jeremiah Wright spewed his hatred and anti-American vitriol for many years..This theology is based upon marxism and developed by James H Cone. It was adapted to the ideology that blacks could never accept our Christian God and Jesus because he was an all loving God (meaning he loved whites as well as all others), so they made their own god.. and said then that their god hated whites and loved blacks and so all blacks should hate whites.. This means this ideology is not only marxist in its mantra but it teaches racism..and members who belong to this group are indeed racists. Therefore Obama and his wife are racists.. they belonged for 20 years ..and obviously condoned the racism and they are definitely not Christians as black liberation theology has nothing to do with Christianity, but is rather, political insurrection at its finest..

Now I am a reasonable person and think well perhaps Obama changed his spots and went from being a hater of whites and non-Christian to believing in the Christian religion.. So I have to look at the facts.. while he was a member of this racist theology he did tell us he was a Christian.. (but we know the political advantage that gave him).. so why should I believe that now he means anything different when he says he is a Christian?? Based on all the other information we now have on Obama and his belief system shown to us over the past few years, I do not personally believe that he is a Christian as I think his spots are the same as before.. anti-Christian, Anti-American, marxist and racist. Until I see proof of anything different, that will be my stand. In addition he used this meeting to try to empathize with sick people which brought the health care bill that is on it's way out the window into focus.. Is he so dumb that he thinks we believe ANYTHING that he says when his history shows that he is a prevaricator of champion standing.. and does he believe that we think that his words at a Prayer Meeting were anything but a campaign speech??

• beachbum 2011/02/04 15:32:51
    beachbum
    +2
    I couldn't help but think his appearance at the prayer meeting was nothing but campaigning. Had Mark Kelly not been there, I imagine that Obama probably would not have been there - him hugging Kelly was a great photo op for campaign.
  • Don 2011/02/04 15:18:30
    Don
    +2
    He uses religion to profess that it's not about something bigger than him, it makes him sure he's right in his belief in himself.
    What an Empty Suited self absorbed fraud.
  • SunShine Don 2011/02/04 15:29:28
  • Don SunShine 2011/02/04 15:59:49
    Don
    +2
    Good one! It's hard to illustrate an Empty Suit.
  • Janis Vance 2011/02/04 14:24:51
    Janis Vance
    +4
    SUCH A HYPOCRITE..................SO TERRIBLE.........
  • Brooks 2011/02/04 10:58:03
    Brooks
    What specifically has Obama done which is anti-christian? I'm always hearing it tossed about but rarely do I see an example of it. Come to think of it I cannot think of one single example that I've seen given off the top of my head.
  • SunShine Brooks 2011/02/04 15:05:22
    SunShine
    where did anyone say he did anything anti-Christian?
  • Brooks SunShine 2011/02/04 19:14:43 (edited)
    Brooks
    +1
    "Based on all the other information we now have on Obama and his belief system shown to us over the past few years, I do not personally believe that he is a Christian as I think his spots are the same as before.. anti-Christian, Anti-American, marxist and racist."
    It seems to me that in order for the prefix "anti" to be used some effort is implied. If Obama is not Christian, Non-Christian or Un-Christian but Anti-Christian then surely there is some effort on his part that must be made to demonstrate the truth of such a label. If not then the label is false, or shall I say, untrue.
  • SunShine Brooks 2011/02/04 20:07:04 (edited)
    SunShine
    Sorry I assumed you read the blog.. everything about him is anti-Christian.. he belongs to the black liberation theology group which rebukes our Christian God, hate of whites and is based upon marxism.. just to repeat that for you..that is not Christian, but racist and marxist.. all of which is very anti-Christian. The effort on his part is to belong to such a group.. he was not forced.. he belonged for 20 years as did his wife..he condoned racism and anti-American words and actions.. so the truth of the matter is that this label fits him to a T...and nothing I said is untrue.
  • Rodney 2011/02/04 07:32:40
    Rodney
    +4
    LOL, couldn't pass this up. lol pass
    Haven't you all heard? he is everything to everybody. Christian to Christians, Muslim to Muslim's, Atheist to Atheists and butt wipe all the time.
  • STU~PWCM~JLA~POTL~AFCL 2011/02/04 07:14:23
    STU~PWCM~JLA~POTL~AFCL
    +4
    Being a socialist, I think it is highly likely that Obama is an atheist, though of course I can't prove this. But given his perpetual lying and law breaking, he certainly is not a true Christian.
  • Karen E 2011/02/04 06:23:45
    Karen E
    +4
    a leopard can never change its spots. leopard change spots leopard
  • Maria 2011/02/04 06:00:55
    Maria
    +3
    Wonder and how come Obama have to be on T.V. and to inspire Islams? this isn't our President of America... He should be neutral and to hands off about foreigner's business.
    How come National Day of Prayer is banned at the Washington D.C...Don't you remember long ago on the news? well now Obama does his prayer meeting..what in the world going on? what a whopie do President we have...
  • Sawdust_128 2011/02/04 05:58:07
    Sawdust_128
    +3
    Obama's statemeents are prepatory for attending the DNC convention in Charlotte. That's all. He feels he has someething to gain with this approach. It alligns with his lies that he has moved to the center.

Good ole President WTF?! tries to strike again.....

approach alligns lies moved center ole president wtf strike
  • Patriotic 2011/02/04 03:18:31
    Patriotic
    Well, I would like to know what he said that was so bad at this prayer breakfast. You posted no proof of anything that he said.
  • SunShine Patriotic 2011/02/04 03:19:46
    SunShine
    +1
    go and read the news or look at the video on the white house site
  • Patriotic SunShine 2011/02/04 03:26:32 (edited)
    Patriotic
    Just finished part 1 of 2, and so far I haven't heard any hate speech. Can you tell me what is so bad about wanting the best for children who are less fortunate, or taking care of our soldiers? He also addressed the back and forth in political circles, which is true. He spoke of ending discourse and working together. What's wrong with that?
  • SunShine Patriotic 2011/02/04 03:29:33
    SunShine
    +1
    did you actually read what I wrote above.??? please read it first.. it is very complete. I did not say anything about hate speech.. where did you get that from??
    This was a prayer meeting.. he should have at least pretended that he could act appropriately.
  • Patriotic SunShine 2011/02/04 03:34:12 (edited)
    Patriotic
    Spewing hate, hate speech all sounds the same to me. His speech was no more spewing hate that any sermon than I have ever heard in our church or at prayer breakfast. I happen to go to a predominantly black church, so this is normal to me. I have been to mostly white churches and prayer breakfasts, where social issues and change are discussed. What is the big deal?
  • SunShine Patriotic 2011/02/04 03:37:55
    SunShine
    +1
    why do you keep trying to put words in my mouth.. I did not say spewing hate..I said spewing propaganda.. big difference.
    The BIG DEAL.. is obviously you have not read what I wrote.. so please don't comment any more unless you do.. thank you.
  • Patriotic SunShine 2011/02/04 03:43:44 (edited)
    Patriotic
    Ok, let's look at the word propaganda:

"chiefly derogatory information, esp. of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view"

So, what was derogatory or biased about the information he was speaking on? There is nothing derogatory about children having food to eat, or the sick not having to go broke from medical bills, or finding common ground with each other. Even if we don't agree politically, surely we can see the common good in treating our citizens with dignity and working together toward the betterment of our nation.
  • SunShine Patriotic 2011/02/04 04:47:14
    SunShine
    for goodness sakes.. read my poll please.. you are not addressing what i am writing about.. please get on the subject.. thank you
  • Patriotic SunShine 2011/02/04 22:51:44
    Patriotic
    Ok, then help me get on the subject by pointing out how his comments were "inappropriate" for this event. I can't wait to hear this....
  • SunShine Patriotic 2011/02/04 23:35:38 (edited)
    SunShine
    for crying out loud.. you still haven't read the blog.. for one thing he said he was a Christian.. Many people think he is a muslim as he was when he was young.. but I have never claimed that.. just leave the door open for a possibility.. but he IS NOT a Christian that is a fact.. the blt rebukes our Christian God.. therefore he is NOT Christian..
  • Patriotic SunShine 2011/02/04 23:51:32 (edited)
    Patriotic
    What proof do you have that he is not a Christian, and when did he "rebuke" your Christian God? I was Baptist when I was little, because that was my parent's denomination. I really had no choice, as I was a child, just as Obama was. I am now an adult and decided to abandon the Baptist doctrine for a non-denominational one.
    Isn't that possible for Obama as well? Also, what makes you a Christian is your personal relationship with God, not carrying a bible every where you go and using Christian phrases. You are not God and cannot possibly know what his relationship with God is. I have read your blog, and do not agree with you. Is that so hard to believe?
  • SunShine Patriotic 2011/02/05 03:26:48
    SunShine
    You know.. I am a patient person.. I have asked you several time to READ THE BLOG.. He and his wife are black liberation theologists.. they belonged to this group for over 20 years.. IT IS THEY THAT REBUKE OUR CHRISTIAN GOD.. IT IS THEY THAT PREACH HATE OF WHITES.. this was the gift to the obamas of one Rev. Jeremiah Wright who introduced him to the black liberation theology group..It is nothing to do with a Bible or phrases.. and no I am not God.. but it doesn't take more than my God given brain to know that they are not Christians when they belonged to this marxist, racist organization that rebukes Christianity. If you don't agree with me that is your problem.. I have researched all this information or I would not be printing it.. Go read the books of James H Cone and then come back.. then you will have some knowledge of what I am discussing here.
  • Patriotic SunShine 2011/02/05 04:02:13
    Patriotic
    I am very familiar with black theology, and no I don't agree with all of it's tenants. I am also very familiar with Cone, who is credited with being the father of Black Theology. I'm way ahead of you there, and have known about this for over twenty years now. it is nothing new to me. I do not think Rev. Right is a Marxist, nor do I agree with all of his views. I do believe that he has done a lot to inspire black people to do for themselves and to focus on rebuilding their communities. I don't agree with his aspects on race and religion, although we must admit that the church has not always done right by minorities in the past.
    How you may ask...well, let's start by segregating churches and not allowing black priests into their folds. The inquisitions against non-christians is also another matter to be discussed. I won't even touch on the Catholic Church and their nasty little habit of hiding child molesters. Now, I could look at all of those things and say, "they are not Christians". All have fallen short of the glory of God, so let's not pass judgment and start praying for people instead. Isn't that what your Bible tells you to do? I know mine does...
  • SunShine Patriotic 2011/02/05 04:13:49 (edited)
    SunShine
    well in true form of a progressive/liberal.. you twist everything around to change the subject.. We were not talking about child abusers, segregating people (blacks and whites), the inquisition or prayers/ If you cannot stick to the subject then don't answer. For your information if you know about James H Cone and blt then you also know it's roots are marxism.. (if you don't know that then you don't know much about it at all) and I have utmost respect for Christian churches whether or not they have black or white or black and white congregations.. I do not ever think in terms of skin color unlike many others on your side. The Trinity United Church of God has nothing to do with God and everything to do with political insurrection and politics and it is not Christian.. Enough said.. good night.
  • Patriotic SunShine 2011/02/05 04:24:11
    Patriotic
    I'm am so on the topic that it makes you nervous. We are talking about Marxism and behaviors that would exclude people or persons from being classified as a Christian. Nothing that these folks did can be classified as being Christian-like, but you want to brush over that and point the finger at Cone, Rev. Right, and Pres. Obama.
    The fact is, if we look around, we will see a lot of Christians whom we can criticize. That's my point.
    I see you have researched or heard of the book by Cone title " The Black Church and Marxism". I don't have enough time on here to explain the book in detail to you. What I will say is that the book talks about the liberation of blacks from white oppression, not the destruction of America. This is where most right-wingers go off of the beaten path.
  • SunShine Patriotic 2011/02/05 05:37:56
    SunShine
    again you are off topic and again putting words in my mouth.. First of all I read several of Cones books, A black theology of Liberation and Black Theology and Black Power.. I have no knowledge of the one you mention...or the classifying that you mention.. Now for the last time.. I AM NOT POINTING THE FINGER AT ANYONE... I AM SIMPLY STATING FACTS.. Black liberation theology is based on MARXISM.. THAT IS A FACT.. Black liberation theology is based on rebuking the Christian God as he is an all loving God and they could not worship a God that loved whites.. so they made their own god.. therefore..THEY ARE NOT CHRISTIANS.. that is a fact as well.. They believe and teach the hate of whites and that makes them racists..., another fact.. That said, I am not talking about many other people.. I am talking about Obama.. he SAID IN FRONT OF THE WORLD THAT HE IS A CHRISTIAN.. THAT IS A TOTAL AND ABSOLUTE LIE.. he is only saying that as he did 3 years ago when he was also running for office.. it was a lie then too... Yes part of the liberation theology talks about the liberation of blacks from oppression.. but I also read the rest of the books sorry to say.. which is where I garnered my information.. Quit trying to change the subject.. the subject of my blog is obama.. no one else.. There ...
    again you are off topic and again putting words in my mouth.. First of all I read several of Cones books, A black theology of Liberation and Black Theology and Black Power.. I have no knowledge of the one you mention...or the classifying that you mention.. Now for the last time.. I AM NOT POINTING THE FINGER AT ANYONE... I AM SIMPLY STATING FACTS.. Black liberation theology is based on MARXISM.. THAT IS A FACT.. Black liberation theology is based on rebuking the Christian God as he is an all loving God and they could not worship a God that loved whites.. so they made their own god.. therefore..THEY ARE NOT CHRISTIANS.. that is a fact as well.. They believe and teach the hate of whites and that makes them racists..., another fact.. That said, I am not talking about many other people.. I am talking about Obama.. he SAID IN FRONT OF THE WORLD THAT HE IS A CHRISTIAN.. THAT IS A TOTAL AND ABSOLUTE LIE.. he is only saying that as he did 3 years ago when he was also running for office.. it was a lie then too... Yes part of the liberation theology talks about the liberation of blacks from oppression.. but I also read the rest of the books sorry to say.. which is where I garnered my information.. Quit trying to change the subject.. the subject of my blog is obama.. no one else.. There are many good and bad people on this earth..I am not about to write an encyclopaedia and that is not what I am discussing here...I did not go off any beaten path.. I am intelligent enough to understand what he spoke of.. and you most certainly do not have to explain the book to me.. I understood it just fine .. thank you. I like to stick to the facts.. that is what I posted.
  • Patriotic SunShine 2011/02/05 15:03:35
    Patriotic
    Well, let's just say that you and I approach this whole subject from different perspectives. This also seems to be the case with some churches and their theology. It will always be this way, and that's why I believe there will always be separation between ethnic groups, religions, etc... We agree to disagree.
  • SunShine Patriotic 2011/02/05 15:13:02
    SunShine
    you know, it does not matter what perspective you approach this theology from.. the facts are the facts.. you can argue that the book cover is dark green or black but you cannot argue with words.. words are the truth of anything. If people would learn to love their neighbors as their sister or brother there would be no distinction between people.. and certainly not skin color. There are differences in customs and habits but otherwise we are all the same.
  • Patriotic SunShine 2011/02/05 15:22:13
    Patriotic
    I agree with you on loving your neighbor etc... and I don't have a problem with that at all. I have no problem with racism or getting along with my fellow man. What I can't ignore are injustices that were committed against blacks and other minorities, that had lasting affects on their minds and communities. Those things need to be addressed and they need to know that God love them for who they are, and that he didn't endorse slavery or racism. They need to know that God didn't curse them by making them black, as some churches taught. They used Noah's curse on Ham to justify that, which simply is a lie. These are things that mainstream churches don't dare touch.
  • SunShine Patriotic 2011/02/05 15:35:54
    SunShine
    of course there is injustice everywhere in life.. for people of any color.. the people today did not suffer these injustices.. perhaps their grandparents did but none of them have seen it. What is an injustice is that so many have been taught by the liberals/progressives that they are ENTITLED to be supported and given everything without earning it.. That only leads to the decay of a civilization. Nothing has worth if it isn't earned.. that goes for anything.. your subsistence, your relationships, love, trust.. etc.. It is disgusting that in earlier days that people were told lies and taught to believe things that are not and never were true.. but that doesn't mean we need to continue with it.. What we need to do is to teach people how to earn things and not take them for granted.. and to treat each other with respect.
    However, again.. we are way off subject of this poll.. please write a poll and I will come and discuss things with you..your subject.
  • Patriotic SunShine 2011/02/05 15:39:51
    Patriotic
    +1
    Agreed. Your point on this generation learning to earn what they get is well taken. I have teenagers myself, and confront that issue daily.
  • Patriotic SunShine 2011/02/05 04:14:25
    Patriotic
    I can't believe that you would single out black theology as being racist. Have you ever stopped to think about how the "Church" portrayed Jesus as being a blond-haired, blued-eyed white man to non-whites? How arrogant and racist is that?
    How plausible is it that a fair-skinned white man came from that region? It's funny how some Christians can point the finger at someone else, while ignoring their own sins. I think there is a scripture that addresses that too.
    There were white ministers who supported slavery and segregation, just like those who were against it. Let's not forget all of those good Christians who had slaves and killed off the Indians to form this nation. Talk about hypocrisy! Well, I guess you are probably getting upset by now and don't want to address this issue. When guys like Rev. Right or Cone bring this up, guys like you don't want to talk about it. Typical!
  • SunShine Patriotic 2011/02/05 04:22:10
    SunShine
    My dear man.. again you are way off subject.. I don't care what color His skin is.. nor did I ever.. There are all kinds of people who are good or bad..of any skin color.. that is not what we are talking about. I am not singling out blt as being racist.. there is racism, especially now since Obama was sworn in, in many corners.. mostly on your side of the fence I might add. I was simply pointing out the reason why obama is not who he pretends to be.. or says he is.. he is a demagogue who will play the part he needs to play in order to get votes.. that is all it is about..nothing more, nothing less. I am not getting upset at all.. but frustrated that you won't stay on subject.. you can chose to understand what I am saying or not.. your choice.. you have already said you dont' agree with me.. so leave it at that.. I cannot make you believe it.. only your God given brain can let you learn about this subject so you understand what I am saying.. Thank you for coming to the poll..
  • Patriotic SunShine 2011/02/05 04:25:58
    Patriotic
    +1
    You are very welcome, and I am willing to say we agree to disagree. Good Night.
  • SunShine Patriotic 2011/02/05 04:06:46
    SunShine
    by the way.. Obama was raised a communist/marxist/muslim.. he did not have a parent choose this black liberation theology.. he and his wife chose it themselves in Chicago.. when he was about 26 years old..
  • Patriotic SunShine 2011/02/04 23:56:51
    Patriotic
    Unless you can show me hate speech that I have used, then your just blowing hot air. You know I didn't speak hate against anyone or demean anyone's race, religion, creed, sex, or political stance. You can't do it, because I never spoke it.

2014/12/18 10:34:24