Obama Email to Supporters: If I Lose, It's Your Fault

Evil 1 2012/08/27 00:29:44

Today, President Obama sent out a campaign email essentially blaming his supporters if he loses. See, he’s supposedly being outspent. And because he’s supposedly being outspent, he’s losing. And he can’t spend more money unless his supporters fork it over.

This is the campaign version of Obama’s entire economic argument: he can’t fix the economy unless he spends more money. And unless we give him more money, he can’t spend it. So if the economy fails, it’s our fault.

Here’s the perverse logic:

Last week, when I was in Iowa, voters told me they were feeling it. The numbers back it up: Our side is getting outspent 2-to-1 on the air there.

But the folks asking me about this don't want an explanation -- they want to know what I'm going to do about it.

And the fact is that solving this problem is up to you ….

We're losing this air war right now.

I don't have as much time to campaign this time as I did in 2008, so this whole thing is riding on you making it happen.

Perhaps the most laughable aspect of this latest desperate missive is Obama’s assertion that he doesn’t have “as much time to campaign this time as I did in 2008.” He’s done nothing but campaign since the beginning of the year. From January to mid-June, Obama held more than 160 fundraisers. During that same period in 2004, President George W. Bush had held just 79 fundraisers.

Here’s the sad fact for Obama: nobody’s enamored with him anymore. His spendthrift ways haven’t just bankrupted the country – they’ve bankrupted his campaign. And he still blames everyone else.

Read More: http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/08/26...

• Wahvlvke 2012/08/27 13:52:32
    Wahvlvke
    Hey barry ... you forgot to blame it on Bush.
  • ☆astac☆~PWCM 2012/08/27 03:17:32
    ☆astac☆~PWCM
    +1
    Typical he blames someone else
  • kaZappoo 2012/08/27 01:56:42
    kaZappoo
    well if that don't beat all !
  • dubbie 2012/08/27 01:46:26
    dubbie
    +1
    I guess now , They`ll claim they are limiting their contacts on their e-mail list . If this dont show you loons you are nothing to them , Then nothing will
  • keymanjim 2012/08/27 01:10:09
    keymanjim
    +4
    That boy can't accept the blame for anything he does.

And, he should change "if" to "when".
  • Mr. T 2012/08/27 00:56:37
    Mr. T
    +4
    So....he is now admitting he is losing. Tell us something we didn't know.
  • kaZappoo Mr. T 2012/08/27 02:01:58
    kaZappoo
    +3
    it would seem that way ,,wouldn't it ?

and will blame his minions ....and possibly the his failures for the past 4 yrs as well ,ya suppose !?
  • gracious43 2012/08/27 00:51:29
    gracious43
    +3
    I gave Prez Obama money in 2007. All I asked him to do is to respect my religious values. Since then he has spit in my face, and rewarded hollywood stars and entertainers who did the same thing.

Let these people give him money.

gay marriage

gay marriage

gay pride
  • Razorey... gracious43 2012/08/27 00:58:24
    Razoreye001
    +1
    Your religious values are barbaric, anyone who wishes to discriminate against people with their religion is an enemy of america. This is what the war in the middle east is about, stopping religious zealots who wish to push their beliefs on everyone.
  • gracious43 Razorey... 2012/08/27 01:01:11
    gracious43
    +2
    Well then, if you run for political office, you won't get any of my American money campaign contribution, or vote, either.
  • Razorey... gracious43 2012/08/27 01:04:40
    Razoreye001
    Why is that, Homosexuals will vote for me, Atheists will vote for me, Women will vote for me, Hispanics and other racial minorities will vote for me. The only demographics that won't vote for me is the catholic vote and they don't vote democrat anyways.
  • gracious43 Razorey... 2012/08/27 01:08:26
    gracious43
    +2
    Hmmm!

I'm
    1) female
    2) non-catholic.
    3) not giving you any of my money.
  • Razorey... gracious43 2012/08/27 01:22:10
    Razoreye001
    +1
    Well some protestants and other christians wouldn't either, mostly baptists, evangelists, and mormons won't vote for me for several reasons.
    1.) I am pro choice.
    2.) I am openly atheist.
    3.) I believe in gay rights.
    4.) I am against tax breaks for the church or any religious organization.
    5.) I believe in comprehensive sex education and contraceptives.

I am guessing your conservative or a right leaning moderate. So I am going to guess the other reasons why you wouldn't vote for me.
    1.) I want universal healthcare.
    2.) I believe in public schools and want to expand the use of our tax dollars to pay for college and trade school.
    3.) I want to socialize the banks.
    4.) I believe in welfare.
    5.) I want to pull us out of the middle east because we aren't making any progress any further in the war.

Is there anything I missed?
  • gracious43 Razorey... 2012/08/27 01:44:44
    gracious43
    +1
    You are also a lousy judge of character.

I tend to agree with you on 6/10 of those ideals. I'm a social conservative and a keynesian liberal. I just don't believe that it is possible anymore.
  • Razorey... gracious43 2012/08/27 01:52:49 (edited)
    Razoreye001
    Well that's an odd combination I will admit I never heard of someone that was Socially Conservative and a Keynesian Liberal. That would mean the bottom five you approve of and probably either number two or four on the top? I will admit I am not the most social of people so I do lack social grace many politicians or even other people seem to have. Seeing as you at least agree with me 6/10 of the time with the proper VP maybe someone with a religious background like Rev. Al Sharpton might balance the ticket.
  • gracious43 Razorey... 2012/08/27 02:39:59
    gracious43
    +1
    There are four different political ideologies in the US
    1. Social liberals fiscal conservatives--Libertarians
    2. Social liberals fiscal liberals--Progressives
    3. Social conservatives fiscal liberals
    4. Social conservatives, fiscal conservatives.

Just thought you should know.
  • No nonsense NanC...don't BS... 2012/08/27 00:49:11 (edited)
    No nonsense NanC...don't BS me!
    +3
    Pretty funny......... he can't blame Bush this time; so he blames his voters. And some
    of the more moronic ones will believe him, donate to him and vote for him............

I love hearing about all the inventive ways he has to "beg" for donations. If
    he spent half of the time on running the country, maybe we wouldn't be in the dumpster.

obama tin cup begging

Maybe he should pass the collection plate at his rallies.
    collection plate

Or get some through crony capitalism........ oops he already gave away the $800billion.
    obama tin cup begging
  • Razoreye001 2012/08/27 00:44:30 (edited)
    Razoreye001
    The only email I got from him said this is serious, that's it it was just a letter telling us what we could lose. This is what a good coach does if he wants to convince them to win. The truth is he's right he isn't our king and we shouldn't expect him to be. He can only fix the economy if we allow him to. That means we need to voluntarily vote to raise our taxes to save ourselves. If this economy get's worse we can only blame our greed. It's not Obama's fault for the economy not getting better it's your fault for putting your own paychecks before the common good. If your not willing to pay higher taxes so we can fix our system then you are no patriot nor are you a proud american. If you love America you would love our welfare programs and our federal government. The problem with many conservatives is they are loyal only to one of three things their money, their god, and their state.
  • Evil 1 Razorey... 2012/08/27 00:46:35
    Evil 1
    +4
    Apparently you're not worthy of receiving all the emails. And a good coach doesn't blame his team for his failures.
  • Razorey... Evil 1 2012/08/27 00:55:16
    Razoreye001
    I got the one that was released today by Barack Obama saying "This is critical" I double checked. It said in short you know the stakes, you know what we have to lose, please donate money we can not afford to lose the election.
  • Evil 1 Razorey... 2012/08/27 10:42:28
    Evil 1
    Well apparently you didn't get the one this article is talking about. Maybe you should contact his campaign and ask them why. And whether you received it or not is not the issue. The issue is once again Obama proves his narcissism and inability to accept responsibility for his own actions by placing blame on someone else. This time it is his supporters. Obama has no one to blame but himself if he loses. But to expect someone suffering from Narcissitic Personality Disorder (such as Obama) to accept the fact that they are a failure and that thier actions have caused that failure is something that will never happen. Obama is mentally ill and incapable of dealing with the truth and facts regarding his political demise and downfall.
  • Razorey... Evil 1 2012/08/27 14:12:28
    Razoreye001
    Let me see your doctorate in psychology, If you don't have that then your not really qualified to diagnose Obama. To be honest I think this whole accusation of him being a narcissus is based on hot air and taking what he said out of context. I am sure I can find comments that make Romney look like a narcissus too.
  • Evil 1 Razorey... 2012/08/27 14:53:44
    Evil 1
    I'm base my statement on the assessment of Dr. Sam Vaknin an Israeli psychologist who is an expert on Narcissistic Personality Disorder:

http://www.freerepublic.com/f...
    http://larouchepac.com/node/1...

Now go ahead and refute Dr. Vaknin as I suspect you will rather than looking at the facts. And if you choose to refute Vaknin I would like to see your psychology degree giving you the qualifications to do so.

Furthermore here are the symptoms of NPO according to the Mayo Clinic:

Narcissistic personality disorder is characterized by dramatic, emotional behavior, which is in the same category as antisocial and borderline personality disorders.

Narcissistic personality disorder symptoms may include:

Believing that you're better than others
    Fantasizing about power, success and attractiveness
    Exaggerating your achievements or talents
    Expecting constant praise and admiration
    Believing that you're special and acting accordingly
    Failing to recognize other people's emotions and feelings
    Expecting others to go along with your ideas and plans
    Taking advantage of others
    Expressing disdain for those you feel are inferior
    Being jealous of others
    Believing that others are jealous of you
    Trouble keeping healthy relationships
    Setting unrealistic goals
    Being easily hurt...

http://www.freerepublic.com/f...
    http://larouchepac.com/node/1...

Taking advantage of others
    Being jealous of others
    Trouble keeping healthy relationships
    Setting unrealistic goals
    Being easily hurt and rejected
    Having a fragile self-esteem
    Appearing as tough-minded or unemotional

To state that Obama does not show each and everyone one of the symptoms would be ridiculous at best. So based on Vaknin and Obama's possessing the symptoms I don't think the accusations are hot air at all. Unless of course one chooses to ignore the facts then it could be construed as such. It would be very unrealistic to do so but the source would have to be considered.
  • Razorey... Evil 1 2012/08/27 18:12:33
    Razoreye001
    I won't refute it but I will say that the vast majority of politicians have either Narcissism or other such personality disorders. this is something I learned in political science that people who are generally interested in a political office have higher power requirements than the average person meaning they are more ambitious and are more controlling people when it comes to relationships. Not to mention that being narcissistic doesn't mean you are a bad leader Napoleon Bonaparte was very narcissistic and if you discount his mistake of invading Russia in the winter had been a very capable leader.
  • Evil 1 Razorey... 2012/08/27 18:30:35
    Evil 1
    I wasn't talking about the vast majority of politicians. I was talking specifically about Obama. And suffering from NPO means in all reality that you are mentally ill. So the last person that should be leading nation is someone that is mentally ill. So I standby my initial statement about Obama.
  • Walt 2012/08/27 00:42:03
    Walt
    +4
    It's appropriate for 0bama to turn his supporters into scapegoats. All during his term occupying the presidency, he has engaged in blaming others for his own inadequacies. Now his supporters know how it feels to get the blame.
  • Evil 1 Walt 2012/08/27 00:44:20
    Evil 1
    +3
    But the majority of them are so far beyond comprehension that they are incapable of seeing the truth.
  • ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +6
    Yes blame everybody but your Marxist ass, Barack?
  • Evil 1 ☆The Ro... 2012/08/27 00:40:05
    Evil 1
    +3
    His narcissism won't let him accept the truth that he has no one to blame but himself.
  • Yuffie ♫ K-POP Dance Guru 2012/08/27 00:37:33
    Yuffie ♫ K-POP Dance Guru
    +5
    Obama crying Cry baby
  • Evil 1 Yuffie ... 2012/08/27 00:39:06
    Evil 1
    +2
    You are absolutely correct.
  • Yuffie ... Evil 1 2012/08/27 00:39:46
  • Evil 1 2012/08/27 00:30:51
    Evil 1
    +6
    So he can't blame Bush if he doesn't get re-elected so now he's going to blame his supporters. What a complete and total narcissistic POS Obama is.

2014/10/25 22:52:49