Obama Democrat George Zimmerman Took Black Girl To His High School Prom. Is the identified behavior listed in below article that of a racist?

CAPISCE 2013/07/18 01:01:31
Absolutely Not
yes , please explain
other
Al Sharpton has incited crowds with "arrest Zimmerman now!" and MSNBC's Joe Scarborough has flatly called George Zimmerman a murderer. Yet what has been widely underreported by the majority of American news organs is that Zimmerman is actually an Obama Democrat who has quite the history of working with and for fellow Americans of African heritage, as reported by The Telegraph (of London, England) on 15 July, 2013; both the Mercury News (of Silicon Valley, CA) and The National Review on July 14, 2013; and Breitbart.com on Feb. 6, 2013.
Researchable and legitimate source examples of Zimmerman's past history of working with and for blacks include:

"He and a black friend opened up an insurance office in a Florida..."

"He'd engaged in notably un-racist behaviour such as taking a black girl to his high-school prom..."

"Not only does he have black relatives, he has reportedly donated his time to tutor black children."
"He launched a campaign to help a homeless black man who was beaten up by a white kid."...............
http://www.examiner.com/article/ignored-by-media-zimmerman-vo...

At times collectively and others singularly, The Telegraph, the Mercury News and The National Review have all cited past instances of Zimmerman's liberal/Democrat street-cred that would cause any Hollywood starlet or six figure income resident of Manhattan's tony Upper West Side hang their head in shame.

• GoDucks5 2013/07/18 01:09:53 (edited)
    Absolutely Not
    GoDucks5
    +18
    The liberal media just wanted to make this case a race issue when it wasn't. Zimmerman killed Martin in self defense.

• DJ Techzaz 2013/07/31 07:30:34
    Absolutely Not
    DJ Techzaz
    The fact that racist liberals had to invent a new sub-group of Latinos to make it a white on black crime was all I needed to know that he wasn't a racist or that the shooting was race motivated.
  • vinnysmom1221 2013/07/29 21:21:29
    other
    vinnysmom1221
    Could be, someone trying REALLY hard to prove they are not. But I don't think he was/is
  • Car1u5~PWCM~JLA 2013/07/28 16:45:29
    Absolutely Not
    Car1u5~PWCM~JLA
    Not in my opinion.
  • Phil 2013/07/28 15:36:29
    Absolutely Not
    Phil
    +1
    Black racist leaders increase their greed based incomes on stirring up hatred. al sharpton devil
  • Mytstar ~PWCM~JLA 2013/07/28 15:20:27 (edited)
    Absolutely Not
    Mytstar ~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    Zimmerman should Sue for slander anyone that continues to Publicly accuse him of being a Racist or a Murderer... unless it can be proven that he is a racist... which I doubt it can be... and also for anyone referring to him as a murderer... since he was not convicted of any Murder ...I believe that is blatant slander and he should sue those that accuse him of either
  • Seonag 2013/07/28 14:48:07
    Absolutely Not
    Seonag
    +2
    Zimmerman is a scapegoat. The Race Baiters were looking for a way to make themselves relevant. The Administration found it a way to deflect from their own scandals that were growing daily. The Liberal Media, like the sheep that they are, jumped on the bandwagon and had a field day.
  • ScottM 2013/07/23 11:51:02
    Absolutely Not
    ScottM
    +3
    Open your eyes,
    open your brain,
    open your hearts,
    lets start again.
    Colors should be gone,
    nationality set aside,
    we are all one,
    let's not divide.
    Together we stand,
    one connected soul,
    forever we demand,
    equality as a whole.
    --Me
  • Kat ♪ ~BTO-t-BCRA-F~ ♪ 2013/07/23 01:37:17
    Absolutely Not
    Kat ♪ ~BTO-t-BCRA-F~ ♪
    +3
    The opposition are the racists.
  • Zepland 2013/07/23 01:34:29
    Absolutely Not
    Zepland
    +3
    Thanks for posting this. I wasn't aware of just how NON-racist George Zimmerman is.
    God bless George and his family.
  • SIMPATTYCO 2013/07/23 00:59:39
    yes , please explain
    SIMPATTYCO
    +1
    WE KNOW WHO THEY ARE, WHAT THEY ARE, and best give them no more attention
  • Joe--PWCM 2013/07/23 00:39:06
    Absolutely Not
    Joe--PWCM
    +3
    But I'm sure it is just a matter of time before Sharpton and jackson and the media spin it into his evil plan, he took a black girl to prom knowing 20 plus yrs later it would make a great alibi for not being racist when he defended himself against a black attacker...

I tell ya that GZ is a evil genius, being a tutor and dating black people all to hide his rampant racism later in life is right up there with the like of lex Luther....
  • MisterOriginal 2013/07/23 00:18:14
    Absolutely Not
    MisterOriginal
    +3
    Wild. What does it take to get the idiots on the left to shut up???
  • CAPISCE MisterO... 2013/07/23 00:27:30
    CAPISCE
    +4
    I'm trying to inform these idiots but it aint easy to teach morons
  • MisterO... CAPISCE 2013/07/23 00:30:50
    MisterOriginal
    +3
    You can lead a moron to water, but sometimes you have to do I.V. therapy to get him to drink.
  • U-Dog MisterO... 2013/07/28 16:09:13
    U-Dog
    +1
    I think the rocks in their heads are impervious to the water of knowledge.
  • john brenni 2013/07/20 16:15:31
  • Thomas G Towns 2013/07/20 10:30:14
    Absolutely Not
    Thomas G Towns
    +2
    We all have seen the true racists in this country.
  • CAPISCE 2013/07/20 08:34:34
    Absolutely Not
    CAPISCE
  • Billyk75 2013/07/19 19:12:43
    Absolutely Not
    Billyk75
    +3
    Let's see the MSM or Poverty Pimps Jackson and Sharpton spin that.
  • donisue 2013/07/19 17:27:47
    Absolutely Not
    donisue
    +2
    To bad Zimmerman is a Democrat, maybe now he will change his mind.
  • Denny 2013/07/19 04:14:00
    Absolutely Not
    Denny
    +1
    That was before when the Rainbow Coalition had Spanish members allowed. This is all racial since they could not find a real Whitey who would kill a black they had to use one of their own light skinned Rainbows.
  • Transquesta 2013/07/18 21:29:08
    other
    Transquesta
    Zimmerman is guilty of murder because Trayvon Martin was black. :-\
  • CAPISCE Transqu... 2013/07/19 04:09:28
    CAPISCE
    +4
    Sarcasm
  • Transqu... CAPISCE 2013/07/19 06:17:26
    Transquesta
    +2
    How could you tell? :-)
  • Stix 2013/07/18 21:27:33
    Absolutely Not
    Stix
    +3
    Only in America can a black kid start a fight, he gets shot by a Hispanic and it gets blamed on a white guy...
  • jay 2013/07/18 14:49:10
    Absolutely Not
    jay
    +1
    HEY, EVERYBODY !!!!!!!!!!!

Here's the e-mail address that Eric Holder set up for the public to REPORT GEORGE ZIMMERMAN.

If you know anything about George Zimmerman, you are URGED to send everything you know directly to Eric Holder and here's the address:

Sanford.florida@usdoj.gov
  • Elementer 2013/07/18 14:28:05
    other
    Elementer
    +1
    You know none of this doesn't mean that someone isn't racist, right? That's like saying since a man took a woman to prom, he can't be sexist. Or if he has female relatives, there's no way he can be sexist.

Whether Zimmerman is racist is debatable, but without question he racially profiled Trayvon. I don't care if he did vote for Obama. I don't care if he's a Democrat. Doesn't make you immune to racial prejudice (which is different from racism).
  • CAPISCE Elementer 2013/07/18 14:33:09
    CAPISCE
    +3
    A rash of Burglaries, home invasions etc were committed in that area -----would you be suspicious of a man walking around in the rain, pitch dark with a hoodie pulled over his face with those recent happenings if it happened in your area?----if you say no you're not being honest or have your head in the sand
  • Elementer CAPISCE 2013/07/18 15:14:16 (edited)
    Elementer
    +1
    Where I come from? No. I wear hoodies. It may be unusual to you, but not I. I wear hoodies all the time. They're stylish and comfortable.

I don't care if there were a couple murders in my area. Everyone said Zimmerman was innocent until proven guilty, didn't Trayvon have the same right? Has anyone ever thought the hoodie might be to shield his face from the rain? Have you ever thought it was February and thus pretty cool outside?

Trayvon had every right to walk those streets without being suspected of something, just as Zimmerman patrolled the streets without being suspected of something.

Zimmerman should've just let the police handle it. Seriously, you're too smart to be making excuses for this guy. He's nearing his thirties and still can't listen to authority figures? I don't think Trayvon was the problem to be honest.
  • CAPISCE Elementer 2013/07/18 15:31:50
    CAPISCE
    +3
    I wear Hoodies as well---but I don't attack people while wearing them
  • Transqu... CAPISCE 2013/07/19 06:18:12 (edited)
    Transquesta
    . . .Which prolly explains why you haven't been. . .well. . .shot.

It's either that or because you're white, and everyone knows white people never get profiled/shot. :-)
  • Hawk 2013/07/18 14:03:07
    Absolutely Not
    Hawk
    +4
    Most of the racist`s are black. Zimmerman was found not guilty,and of course theire using the race card. They also used it at the O.J trial.
  • mich52 2013/07/18 13:26:29
  • CAPISCE mich52 2013/07/18 14:10:49 (edited)
    CAPISCE
    Give them time----O'MAra has the Black girl he took to the prom waiting when he needs her----he already made the prom claim on national news-----give it time my friend george zimmerman great grandfather george zimmerman great grandfather
  • mich52 CAPISCE 2013/07/18 16:20:57
  • Lemon-Z... mich52 2013/07/19 06:45:09
    Lemon-Zester
    +1
    no you wont...just like to other NAKers on this site...your denial will still compel you to disagree in light of whatever evidence is shown to you.
  • Jim mich52 2013/07/18 15:05:14
    Jim
    Zimmerman's racial classification is "White". His ethnicity on the other hand is "Hispanic". According to the US Bureau of Statistics ethnicity is independent of race and the two are NOT the same. Zimmerman is a Caucasian no matter which way the media decides to spin it..
  • mich52 Jim 2013/07/18 16:22:29
  • Stix mich52 2013/07/18 21:30:21
    Stix
    You have No proof...
  • amvet4 2013/07/18 12:28:27
    Absolutely Not
    amvet4
    +2
    But I can prove that Race Profiteers are making money.

This website http://trayvonmartinfoundatio... was setup by Al Aharpton supposively for donations. But its much more about marketing and sales.

Usually people who donate to tragedies do it the correct way. A Charity account is set up in the victim's name through a bank insuring all donations goes to the families of the deceased, this doesn't. I asked the company about this but they would not answer my question nor would they tell me how much of the donations actually go to the family.

Here is another site https://miamifoundation.org/s... they are hidden through this page http://justicetm.org/donations/ notice the name of the page and then the name of the redirect.

2014/10/30 15:22:55