Obama caught in another lie again.GEEEESH Part of being a progressive I guess.Ya think?

HOMBRE 2012/06/07 17:32:30
Well the hidden pass of Obama starts to pop out little by little.
So the liberals continue to believe the lies again and again. GEEESH
I just want to hear some good old fashion spin from the libs. This should be good?

Obama Just Caught in Big Lie?

Print Friendly

Has Barack Obama been caught in a lie that could become a major issue in the upcoming election?

During the 2008 presidential election campaign, Obama’s camp categorically denied he was ever a member of the New Party, which sought to elect members to public office with the aim of moving the Democratic Party far leftward to ultimately form a new political party with a socialist agenda.

The denial came amid reports of Obama’s participation with the party, including several articles by WND.

Continue Reading on www.wnd.com ...

• HOMBRE 2012/06/07 17:38:31
    HOMBRE
    +21
    Here we go again.more evidence what a clown we have in the White house.He moves his lips he is lying just like the thugs in office that surround him.Ya think?

• teachaman~PWCM~JLA 2012/06/07 22:54:06
    teachaman~PWCM~JLA
    +9
    is anyone actually surprised by this? ... Mr. Obama lying is not news, people!
  • Walt 2012/06/07 22:38:22
    Walt
    +13
    It sure looks like the New Party has managed to take control of the democrat party - and the democrats won't even admit it.
  • dubbie 2012/06/07 22:23:15 (edited)
    dubbie
    +12
    Good thing the pinocchio thing really dont happen when you tell a lie , He would have to walk behind a 18 wheeler flat bed to hold up the ole snoozer
  • Bill ~P... dubbie 2012/06/08 13:04:16
  • prosperhappily 2012/06/07 22:10:37
    prosperhappily
    +13
    Obama could spike a newborn like a football and the MSM would either deny it or come up with story to explain how it was a truly gutsy, heroic act.
  • Peewee ~PWCM~ 2012/06/07 21:27:34
    Peewee ~PWCM~
    +13
    You can only hide your true character for so long....
  • Alleycat 2012/06/07 21:18:16
    Alleycat
    +14
    Here is another article from the National Review Online, they have apparently found hard evidence that Obama was a practicing member of the Socialist "New Party" from ACORN document archives...

"Recently obtained evidence from the updated records of Illinois ACORN at the Wisconsin Historical Society now definitively establishes that Obama was a member of the New Party. He also signed a “contract” promising to publicly support and associate himself with the New Party while in office.

Minutes of the meeting on January 11, 1996, of the New Party’s Chicago chapter read as follows:

Barack Obama, candidate for State Senate in the 13th Legislative District, gave a statement to the membership and answered questions. He signed the New Party “Candidate Contract” and requested an endorsement from the New Party. He also joined the New Party.

Consistent with this, a roster of the Chicago chapter of the New Party from early 1997 lists Obama as a member, with January 11, 1996, indicated as the date he joined."

http://www.nationalreview.com...
  • Plantgypc 2012/06/07 21:07:09
    Plantgypc
    +12
    Everytime he opens his mouth something stupid or false falls out. What a pumpkin head.

obama pumpkin head
  • Heptarch 2012/06/07 21:06:15
    I just want to hear some good old fashion spin from the libs. This should be ...
    Heptarch
    +1
    You do realize that WND is NOT a reliable news source, right?
  • wers Heptarch 2012/06/08 00:46:02
  • Heptarch wers 2012/06/08 03:29:59
    Heptarch
    +2
    LOL Ok. You need to take your meds.
  • wers Heptarch 2012/06/09 01:51:32
    wers
    +2
    ...and meds would do you no good...you should not be so afraid of things you do not agree with.
  • Heptarch wers 2012/06/09 03:05:04
    Heptarch
    I'm not afraid of learning new things. I'm afraid of people in America who will believe the wildest sh*t with no proof. I'm afraid of a right wing hate machine that caters to your willful ignorance. That's not good for the country.

Educate yourself. With a REAL education.
  • wers Heptarch 2012/06/09 03:35:48
  • Heptarch wers 2012/06/09 15:33:55
    Heptarch
    There's plenty of proof of who and what he is. I don't agree with everything he stands for, but I agree with enough of it that I think he has done, and will do, good things for the country.
  • wers Heptarch 2012/06/14 02:21:22
    wers
    +1
    The only proof of who and what Ofako is : that he hates America, he is incompetent, he is arrogant, he is a Marxist (Communist), he has run our nation further into debt than ALL other presidents in our history put together, he is a liar, he is a cheat, he is a thug, he is supported and run by the most anti-Americans in our history, he depends on people who refuse to see him for what he is and blindly follow him as he destroyes America.....the best thing he can do for America is leave and never return.
  • Heptarch wers 2012/06/14 02:26:46
    Heptarch
    "that he hates America blah blah blah etc etc"

Where is your proof? It's just your opinion.
  • wers Heptarch 2012/06/14 02:52:31
    wers
    +1
    Perhaps HIS actions for the past 3 years will serve as your proof....if you are not afraid to see it.
  • Heptarch wers 2012/06/14 06:10:04 (edited)
    Heptarch
    I'm perfectly fine with his actions. I don't see him hating America in any of them. Where do YOU see it?

I submit to you that you see it because you WANT to, not because it's "obvious".
  • wers Heptarch 2012/06/15 00:54:15
    wers
    +1
    Like I said......BLIND SHEEP.... refusing to see the obvious.
  • Heptarch wers 2012/06/15 18:41:37
    Heptarch
    I see. So you don't have to provide examples. Just insult people who disagree with you. How very right wing of you.
  • wers Heptarch 2012/06/16 02:10:04
    wers
    +1
    How very left wing blind sheep of you.
  • Heptarch wers 2012/06/16 02:50:54
    Heptarch
    I'm neither left wing nor blind. You lose. Again. What a surprise.
  • wers Heptarch 2012/06/22 01:41:19
    wers
    If you listen to Obama, Biden, Pelosi, and Reid....then listen to your dribble.....you will see that you most certainly ARE a blind liberal left wing sheep....bah bah bah.
  • Heptarch wers 2012/06/22 03:22:10
    Heptarch
    Nope. Sorry. Repeating a lie doesn't make it the truth. I'm an Independent moderate. I'm sorry for you if you can't comprehend that.
  • Grandbr... Heptarch 2012/06/08 01:07:39
    Grandbrother
    Of course they don't.
  • Heptarch Grandbr... 2012/06/08 03:30:09
    Heptarch
    +2
    Clearly.
  • Adam Heptarch 2012/06/08 01:34:49
    Adam
    +4
    Of course the only reliable news source to a liberal is a liberal news source.
  • Heptarch Adam 2012/06/08 03:31:18
    Heptarch
    +1
    First off, I'm not a Liberal.

Second, reliability of news has nothing to do with with politics. A reliable news outlet either reports the news or it does not. If it injects ANY political slant, it ceases being news immediately. Hence, why WND is not reliable.
  • zbacku Heptarch 2012/06/08 03:04:12
    zbacku
    +5
    You do know that the Minutes of a business meeting are are held in the highest regard in any legal matter.
  • Heptarch zbacku 2012/06/08 03:32:43
    Heptarch
    +1
    So? What does that have to do with WND not being a reliable news source?
  • kaZappoo Heptarch 2012/06/08 03:26:19
    kaZappoo
    +4
    who would YOU consider a reliable news source ?

besides a leftie one .....!
  • Heptarch kaZappoo 2012/06/08 03:32:20
    Heptarch
    +1
    What's the point? You're clearly one of those jokers who thinks that the only reliable news source is one that shares you biases.

Real news has no political bias. It's just the news.
  • kaZappoo Heptarch 2012/06/08 03:35:25
    kaZappoo
    +3

besides a leftie one .....!

now can you answer the question,.......?

give me a reliable source of information whom you depend on !
  • Heptarch kaZappoo 2012/06/09 03:06:15
    Heptarch
    Nope. Because you're going to say that everything but your right wing propaganda rags are "leftie" and I simply don't care to get into that discussion again. I've had it at least a hundred times (I'm not kidding) with other right wingers on this site and I'm tired of it.
  • kaZappoo Heptarch 2012/06/09 17:34:51
    kaZappoo
    so NO MATTER WHAT .....you & you alone are correct ?

and no other resource is even debateable ?

then this is evident in the prior assessmants of your pre programmed indoctrination ..

as in "the submliminal programming of the weak minded "

I rest my case ..

unless you have an inteligent sources " no biased " ....!
  • Heptarch kaZappoo 2012/06/09 18:23:24
    Heptarch
    "so NO MATTER WHAT .....you & you alone are correct ? "

Not at all. I'm entirely open to differing viewpoints. The problem is that people like you are NOT. And I'm tired of banging my head against a wall trying to be civil and fair with people who have no interest in returning the favor.

"and no other resource is even debateable ? "

Sure they are. I'm just tired of "debating" with people who have no interest in facts or evidence.

"I rest my case"

You have no case. Because you know nothing about me or my beliefs aside from the fact that I'm tired of dealing with biased, willfully ignorant people like you.
  • kaZappoo Heptarch 2012/06/09 18:57:49
    kaZappoo
    I can copy & paste too...

your comment :::

I then asked you for "your reliable source '

then YOUR REPLY .....
    -----------------------------...
    reply
    -----------------------------...
    I applaude any source you can provide "NON BIASED " EITHER WAY !!

and seems apparent my first assumption was correct ..that no other source other than a left leaning site is appropriate for you time ,,,thus biased based source ..
    then your reply ........::::::
    -----------------------------...

reply

so I just want a resource other than a NON biased source ,,

is it because you have no inteligent rebuttal ?
  • Heptarch kaZappoo 2012/06/09 19:09:39
    Heptarch
    "and seems apparent my first assumption was correct ..that no other source other than a left leaning site is appropriate for you time ,,,thus biased based source "

You're only assuming that because you want to. As I've said, you've made it clear what you think. I don't have any inclination to waste my time posting any of the wide variety of news sources I use because you'll just call everything that isn't right leaning a "leftie" source. I've played that game. I have no interest in doing it with you.

"so I just want a resource other than a NON biased source"

That's just it. You won't accept any as unbiased because they don't confirm YOUR OWN biases.

Right wingers think that Fox "News", World Net Daily, American Thinker and other right wing sites are unbiased. Left wingers think that MSNBC, Huffington Post, Daily Kos and others are unbiased. They're both wrong.

The issues stem from when right wingers accuse other media outlets WITHOUT political bias of having bias because they don't parrot the same ridiculous right wing BS as the outlets they listen to.

The point is simple: You won't accept any real news outlets because they're not reporting the news in the way YOU want them to- with right wing bias. To you jokers, everything that isn't overtly right wing MUST be leftist when, in fact, there are plenty of news outlets with no political bias at all.
  • kaZappoo Heptarch 2012/06/09 20:00:26
    kaZappoo
    I welcome any unbiased sources you have ,,,I will read it ,,and consider it ,,

but you being biased & openly "BIASED "

you cannot present any oponion & resouces other that this...

I'm an independent politically thinking person ...I use a common sense approach ,, and dont care for dems or repubs ....

so produce or provide evidence for your claims ,,,,"UNBIASED "

you cannot ...!

you continie to use the righties //lefties ,,comments ....say something that uses common sense .....& ofcourse inteligence ......

doesnt seem you can .....

GOOD DAY ....../\ ........

2014/11/28 17:07:47