Obama calls those who donate to Romney campaign "unpatriotic." Is Obama himself patriotic to the U.S.?

tncdel 2012/08/11 05:17:02

NO [explain why you think not].
    +11
    What does he call the slime that donates to him?

• SIMPATTYCO 2012/10/26 20:04:53
    NO [explain why you think not].
    SIMPATTYCO
    He is for giving up our sovereign rights to the UN a closet Muslim extremist sympathiser
  • Swampdog PWCM 2012/10/24 20:11:02
    NO [explain why you think not].
    Swampdog PWCM
    Oh gosh, he won't wear an American flag lapel pin for fear of offending someone. He's the first president ever to NOT visit the tomb of the unknown soldier on memorial day, four years in a row! The little bastard won't pledge allegiance to Americas flag. SOB bows down to Saudi princes,& apologizes for what America did to the world. This whore baby is responsible for adding 24 million new people to the food stamp program. Need I say more?
  • Giantfan Swampdo... 2012/10/25 14:41:47
    Giantfan
    Oh my gosh no flag pin wearing. That's a sign of being unpatriotic right there. Damn traitor....
    Bush just kisses the Saudi prince, and walks holding hands. So macho, so manily. Now nimrod there are two reason 24 million more people are on food stamps. One is because the Bush recession cost many their jobs or cutback in hours allowing them to qualify for food stamps and secondly because your boy Bush while in office made it easier for people to be able to get on food stamps it was his policy not Obama's but if you even had half the intellectual capacity of a perimysium you'd have known that already and not made a total ass of yourself.
  • Swampdo... Giantfan 2012/10/27 13:37:16
    Swampdog PWCM
    Wow name calling, wonder what I said to make your head explode? Nimrod was the king in the Old Testament who started building the tower of Babel, perimysium is the connective tissue binding muscle fibers together. DO you ever know what you are talking about? The 2007 recession was started after the dems took over the house and the senate, Barney Frank is the one who single-handed brought this depression about, can you remember Fannie and Freddie? Obigot further ensured a slow economic recovery by bailing out the Auto industries, instead of allowing them to recover them selves, BTW all the stock holders that were supposed to be paid 'FIRST' by law, were dismissed by Ovomit, breaking the law AGAIN. Essentially turning private property over to the foolish unions, wow, how FAIR is that?
  • Giantfan Swampdo... 2012/10/27 18:15:29
    Giantfan
    Yes it's a very bad habit I've gotten into since i have been here on SH and called every name in the book. One can only take it for so long before falling into the trap and doing it to others.
    Nimrod also means a slow witted person so I ask do you know what you're talking about. Now Nimrod was the son of Cush and the great grandson of Noah and the king of Shinar but it wasn't he to whom I was referring.
    The dems took over in 2007 but had slim majorities, not enough to get anything passed without Bush vetoing it. They tried getting passed a bill called SCHIPS to help insure 1,000,000 more children with health insurance but Bush vetoed it twice and dems even had some republican support for SCHIPS but still didn't have enough votes to override the veto. And bush isn't so innocent with Fannie and Freddie himself asking them to give out more loans to poorer people. I've got proof so i'll show you. Damn that You tube....check the date. 2002.....years before the crash.
  • Giantfan Swampdo... 2012/10/27 18:18:03
    Giantfan
    +1
    Talk about name calling, "Ovomit" and you had the balls to wonder why I called you nimrod...lol
  • Swampdo... Giantfan 2012/10/27 18:59:41
    Swampdog PWCM
    +1
    Oh there are plenty of goofy names for Oblunder, Obigot, Obummer, Ovomit, Obomb-er, There seems to be an endless supply of ugly names for the man, and I,like you have fallen into name calling trap especially against the pres. and I'm embarrassed to say it was my side that started it. Time out for both of us and no dessert tonight!
  • Giantfan Swampdo... 2012/10/28 03:05:10 (edited)
    Giantfan
    +1
    I hated Bush as a president by that I mean his policies. I liked him as a person. I call him Bush. That childish name calling of Obama is most likely why I started name calling of others (that's my excuse for being rude). I could care less if someone calls me a moron or idiot. I just consider the source but when these intellectually challanged people call someone like Obama childish names when he is most likely 30 points higher in IQ then they are well it really pisses me off. Excuse my French.
  • Swampdo... Giantfan 2012/10/28 18:45:47
    Swampdog PWCM
    +1
    To say the least he's (Obama) succeeded in venues they have not. I have two relatives in county politics, and believe me I don't care how small your county is, there are underhanded dealings going on, on both sides. In Sumter Co. Fla the democrats are the dominant party, a republican doesn't stand a chance of even getting elected as dog catcher, if there was such an office. But even the democrats have certain factions that fight like wild to gain the upper hand on the other group. These groups go back to the High school clicks where you had the athletes against the BETA club or the church group against the hoods, and they may be fighting over something as silly as a cow tearing down a fence and eating everything in the neighbors garden, or cutting timber on some one else's property. These wonderful relatives of mine never heard of a law suit. I know of one man here that if he does some logging for you and you don't pay him in a reasonable time he'll burn you out. Yeah, you don't read about that in the news paper. Any how good luck, vote early and pray often. Swampy.
  • Giantfan Swampdo... 2012/10/28 20:19:09
    Giantfan
    +1
    It's all about money and power whether local like big shots in a town or a bit larger like power brokers in a city or national like rep. or senators all the way to the top. Why do you think someone would spend $10 million of their own money to get a job that pays only $150,000 a year? They're getting something that's for sure. Something worth alot more then that $10 million they invested in themselves. I don't trust most politicians. I have seen a few good ones but they are rare.
  • Swampdo... Giantfan 2012/10/28 20:40:39
    Swampdog PWCM
    +1
    I don't trust my uncles, these dip sticks will fight over hunting rights in an ecologically sensitive area. However he who controls the permits holds the power. You are right on.
  • Giantfan Swampdo... 2012/10/29 00:28:30
    Giantfan
    +1
    Thanks. Have a great night.
  • Swampdo... Giantfan 2012/10/29 22:14:41
    Swampdog PWCM
    +1
    I hope your team wins Sunday.
  • Giantfan Swampdo... 2012/10/30 03:26:07
    Giantfan
    +1
    It did by 2 inches and a whole lot of luck.
  • tytyvyllus 2012/10/24 19:37:18 (edited)
    NO [explain why you think not].
    tytyvyllus
    he should be making some 'calls' to set up a meeting to answer some questions on libya
  • cc 2012/10/24 05:39:01
    NO [explain why you think not].
    cc
    Pot or Kettle? That's coming from the man who doesn't salute the flag, respect the Constitution or give a rats ass how much debt is piling up. Shut up Barry!
  • Bureauc 0Blunder 2012/10/24 04:30:11
    NO [explain why you think not].
    Bureauc 0Blunder
    What could be more patriotic than donating to the candidate of your choosing?
    I'd say it is barack who's unpatriotic becausehis campaign knowingly takes donations from foreigners.
  • marty 2012/10/24 02:47:34
    NO [explain why you think not].
    marty
    One can donate to whoever they feel like.
  • Drue-AFCL 2012/10/24 02:19:32
    YES [tell us why you think so].
    Drue-AFCL
    I meant NO NO NO
  • 3414503 2012/10/24 02:08:29
  • American Girl 2012/10/24 01:33:44
    YES [tell us why you think so].
    American Girl
    Obama is Anti-American.
  • Nancy~PWCM~JLA~POTL 2012/10/24 01:28:09
    NO [explain why you think not].
    Nancy~PWCM~JLA~POTL
    Obama may sugar coat his donations but is certainly in the same class as Romney.for donations and money. BO pretends he is the one for the common man. That couldn't be further from the truth. Soros donation is in every direction undetected and the milllions coming from donation schmoozing with hollywoodites is a drop in the bucket. Not to mention those that donate from overseas. Hmm very telling
  • andy15554 2012/10/24 00:38:03
    NO [explain why you think not].
    andy15554
    Obama refuses to require to have donations confirm their location. Jihadists from around the world donate to keep the weak appeaser in power.
  • Silvershadows 2012/10/24 00:34:19
    NO [explain why you think not].
    Silvershadows
    GOOD GRIEF! Watch the movie 2016 OR read the books written about him OR read the books he's written (Quote: "If the political winds change I will support my Muslim Brothers.) If nothing else review the last four years with this dolt as President, if that doesn't open your eyes and mind-----you are supporting him with blinders on and you are SO besotted you deserve what happens IF he manages to stay in office. He cares for nothing BUT himself and he's a dangerous Marxist/Muslim supporter. He hasn't kept any of the promises he's made except to CHANGE AMERICA.
  • chickn 2012/10/24 00:24:58
    YES [tell us why you think so].
    chickn
    funny how the "protector of the middle class" is the first to take what little money they have...
  • Stryder 2012/10/24 00:16:48
    NO [explain why you think not].
    Stryder
    He's the most anti-American President in our history.
  • betz 2012/10/24 00:12:49
    YES [tell us why you think so].
    betz
    +1
    Once you see 2016 you'll realize the man is NO GOOD!!!!
  • flaca BN-0 2012/10/23 21:12:55
    YES [tell us why you think so].
    flaca BN-0
    +1
    Obama cares about real people, That's why he's ahead in Wisconsin and Ohio
  • rightside flaca BN-0 2012/10/23 22:55:27
    rightside
    No, he doesn't.
  • Vitalani 2012/10/23 21:12:29
  • Quietma... Vitalani 2012/10/23 21:17:51
  • Vitalani Quietma... 2012/10/23 21:23:30
    Vitalani
    In what quote does he personally insult individual people who donate to Romney by calling them unpatriotic?
  • Quietma... Vitalani 2012/10/23 21:32:32
  • Vitalani Quietma... 2012/10/24 00:17:20
    Vitalani
    So you can't quote him then?
  • Quietma... Vitalani 2012/10/24 15:18:43
  • Vitalani Quietma... 2012/10/24 21:05:45
    Vitalani
    +1
    More ASSumtions from the brain dead people on this sight....*sigh*
  • Quietma... Vitalani 2012/10/24 21:09:05
    Quietman   ~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    Yes I already stated that, However, it's no assumption because ppl like you prove it everyday!
  • Vitalani Quietma... 2012/10/24 21:11:29
  • Quietma... Vitalani 2012/10/24 23:27:01
    Quietman   ~PWCM~JLA
    riiight!
  • Vitalani Quietma... 2012/10/25 00:56:52
    Vitalani
    Indeed.

2014/04/17 18:48:17