OBAMA CALLS ON HIS BROWN SHIRTS TO GO DOOR TO DOOR THIS SATURDAY. Will You Engage Them In A Conversation?

Ripped1X... 2009/03/20 05:25:08
YES Invite Them In, Waste Their Time, And Educate Them About Marxism.
NO But I Will Offer Them Some Kool-Aid...
I Won't Be Home I'll Be Out Knocking On Doors Telling People To Call Congress And Complain About Obama's Reckless Spending...
You should be aware of this. I was listening to Mark Levin this morning and about 32 minutes into the show he plays a clip of Obama talking to his Kool-Aid drinkers. He is rallying his troops to begin knocking on doors this Saturday to push his latest spending bill.

Mark talks about this and how we should handle it. Also, this is important to note for another reason. Aside from the fact he is mobilizing His gang to hit the streets. It underscores the need for us to become educated and engage them in a conversation and burn up their time, the more time you spend with them the less time they have to spew their misinformation on others.

http://www.marklevinshow.com/wp-content/themes/levin/player/?...

Obama calls on Americans to support budget

By JULIE PACE, Associated Press Writer

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

(03-18) 14:10 PDT WASHINGTON (AP) ––

In a new Web video, President Barack Obama is asking Americans to help him pass his $3.6 trillion budget.

"I'm asking you to head outside this Saturday to knock on some doors, talk to some neighbors, and let them know how important this budget is to our future," he said in the video.

Obama said his budget will "lay a foundation for lasting growth and prosperity" by investing in health care, education and renewable energy. The spending plan projects a federal deficit of $1.75 trillion this year, by far the largest in history. But Obama says he can get it down to $533 billion by 2013.

The four-minute video was sent in an e-mail by David Plouffe, Obama's former campaign manager. Plouffe is an adviser for Organizing for America, whose almost 14 million-person e-mail list is drawn from voters who supported Obama last November.

The group, which is overseen by the Democratic National Committee, has been asking Obama supporters to canvass in their neighborhoods this weekend and call their representatives in Congress, encouraging them to vote for the president's budget.

• Franklin 2009/03/20 12:31:59
    Franklin
    +7
    This would be a good idea, but it is not going to work. Non of Obama's supporters understand any of his ideas or are intelligent on any of its implications ...its like trying to talk to “the children of the corn”. work obamas supporters understand ideas intelligent implications talk children corn

• thegalnextdoor 2009/03/29 03:56:49
    thegalnextdoor
    +1
    They'll be greeted by a Palin 2012 sticker on my door and I'll probably tell them who the true Messiah is....
  • BK 2009/03/24 18:03:06
    BK
    +1
    I can't decide which way to go, the "socialism is bad" route, which is likely to get me a return visit (never good), or the "crazy conspiracy guy" route, which usually works with the door to door religion salespeople. Something along the lines of "Now that you're done telling me about how good socialism is, let me tell you why I think David Beckham is in league with the Romulans, and they are plotting to take over major league baseball. Look at what I found on the internet, it totally backs me up."
  • Ripped1... BK 2009/03/24 19:45:03
  • PickleS on a stickkkkkkk~ 2009/03/21 19:02:41
  • Beer30 2009/03/21 02:35:55
    Beer30
    +1
    Can't WAIT for those bozos to show up on MY doorstep!
  • Ripped1... Beer30 2009/03/21 03:30:06
    Ripped1X...
    +1
    You can't use them for a human punching bag. LOL just let them talk and make sure you ask a lot of questions and after about 20 minutes just tell them your not interested in socialism, higher taxes and then tell them how misinformed they are. Don't screw with their head until after you wasted 20 to 30 minutes of their time.
  • Beer30 Ripped1... 2009/03/21 13:13:16
    Beer30
    +1
    Excellent plan, Rippedfx. Lotsa Kool-Aid and cookies to keep 'em entertained while they think they're selling me on all the glories of TOTUS and his magnificent screw-up people,,,,
    Trubble is, I'm not sure my head ( nor my stomach ) can bear LISTENING to them for half an hour at a time. It's enough of a burden just for me to read a two-line post here on SodaHead.
  • Ripped1... Beer30 2009/03/21 18:32:29
    Ripped1X...
    +1
    Get yourself a pair of these and just stand there and smile and shake your head yes or if you want to go the entertainment route get an Ipod.

pair smile shake head entertainment route ipod
  • Rover 2009/03/20 22:46:13
    Rover
    +1
    Uh... i don't think they're coming to MY neighborhood!
  • Ms. Mom - profits employ, t... 2009/03/20 22:14:10 (edited)
    Ms. Mom - profits employ, taxes destroy
    +4
    Maybe I can find out where their local digs are and plan a tea party out in front - call the local news and in general be a fiscally conservative pain in the a$$!! digs plan tea party local news general fiscally conservative pain
  • Ms. Mom... Ms. Mom... 2009/03/20 22:21:03
    Ms. Mom - profits employ, taxes destroy
    +3
    Obama/pelosi/reid have got to go!!!!

obamapelosireid
  • Ripped1... Ms. Mom... 2009/03/20 22:35:41
    Ripped1X...
    +2
    If you're going to be a pain in the @ss I can't think of a better way to do it.
  • 70sGirl 2009/03/20 21:52:29
    I Won't Be Home I'll Be Out Knocking On Doors Telling People To Call Congress...
    70sGirl
    +2
    Cult like behavior is hard to break. The Brown Shirts are probably a hopeless cause.

I prefer to tell others to complain about Obama.
  • Silky pal of Jesus 2009/03/20 19:45:38
    Silky pal of Jesus
    +4
    I don't answer the door unless pre arrangements are made for a visit. But if I do run into one, I'll give him a tea bag.
  • BUDDY Silky p... 2009/03/23 03:46:15
  • Silky p... BUDDY 2009/03/23 03:47:13
    Silky pal of Jesus
    +1
    You got it.
  • Ripped1... BUDDY 2009/03/23 03:56:57
  • ElectricLadybug*SH07* 2009/03/20 17:27:58
    ElectricLadybug*SH07*
    +4
    hahahaha im sorry but i will be cleaning the piles of dog poop out of my backyard tomorrow...im much too busy to conversate about Obama...
  • Ripped1... Electri... 2009/03/20 18:51:16
    Ripped1X...
    +4
    If you get done early enough you can save it in a bag...I'm sure they will be accepting donations to his re-election.
  • Electri... Ripped1... 2009/03/20 22:43:39
    ElectricLadybug*SH07*
    +2
    hehehe good idea!!
  • BUDDY 2009/03/20 15:58:08 (edited)
    BUDDY
    +2
    I will treat the just like Team Mormon or the Jehovah's Witnesses , brainwashed by the teleprompter Messiah's dirty little tricks..
    .
    treat team mormon jehovahs witnesses brainwashed teleprompter messiahs dirty tricks

I will simply say, "Come on in and have a super caffeinated beverage and I will show you my alter." It takes about two minutes for them to leave when I am in in power mode ,so I will have to use up their morning by slipping into submit mode.Once in my lair and they are properly worn down from endless questions as to where I can send my donations and get t-shirts and buttons honoring the chosen one, i use my reverse hypno coin to deprogram them and sending them away in a rejuvenated , capitalistic and conservative state!.

buttons honoring reverse hypno coin deprogram sending rejuvenated capitalistica conservative
  • irish 2009/03/20 15:15:46
    irish
    +3
    campaigning is over ,isn't it?? try this when protesting your so called government reps! we should descend on our reps offices and tell them to do what is good for us,the government, not them the politicians. gee,this sounds like someone wants to indoctrinate people.
  • joanie baloney 2009/03/20 15:07:17
    joanie baloney
    +2
    they have had enough koolaid to drink already, so I think that's a bad idea. It's like giving scotch to an alcoholic! I will be home but they won't reach the house. There is a locked gate, 2 cattle guards, and 1/4 mile of road to reach the house from the road. If they jump the gate, they'll get arrested for trespassing.... if Papa John doesn't shoot 'em first!
  • WinterHawk 2009/03/20 14:08:05
    WinterHawk
    +4
    No option for none of the above. TRESSPASSERS WILL BE SHOT and fed to the HOGS.
  • joanie ... WinterHawk 2009/03/20 15:08:00
    joanie baloney
    +3
    coyotes in our neck of the woods
  • WinterHawk joanie ... 2009/03/30 16:32:44
    WinterHawk
    +2
    We have those too, but hogs don't even leave the bones.
  • zyledr 2009/03/20 13:59:14
    zyledr
    +3
    That would be fun.
  • jetsqui 2009/03/20 13:54:51
    jetsqui
    +3
    i so hope they come to my door... i have the video camera charged and ready... most (not all) of his sheep do not do well in debates. this should be FUN!
  • kitkat 2009/03/20 13:51:20
    kitkat
    +3
    We need an Indepedent party with support and database like this to fight this shi_.
  • joanie ... kitkat 2009/03/20 15:09:28
    joanie baloney
    +3
    haven't ya heard??? the Independent party is nothing more than a domestic terrorist militia front!? lol
  • Ripped1... joanie ... 2009/03/20 17:26:10
  • Tommy Trend 2009/03/20 13:35:55
    Tommy Trend
    +1
    maybe a couple of beers too
  • IndyLinda 2009/03/20 13:19:53
    IndyLinda
    +4
    Sanity Kool-Aid -- now there's a fantasy.
  • Libertas 2009/03/20 13:18:57
    Libertas
    +5
    Gotta show them the government is still dangerous and that he's not going to save them.

We need his supporters too. The conservatives need to be reminded that the Republicans aren't going to save them either.
  • Ripped1... Libertas 2009/03/20 17:28:15
  • WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB 2009/03/20 12:51:50
    WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB
    +4
    Sure, I have my copy of the Constitution with me. I'll get them to point out where this is all made legal.

Legal... odd that that word came up, considering the context.
  • gg 2009/03/20 12:42:44
    gg
    +3
    What a WASTE!
  • Franklin 2009/03/20 12:31:59
    Franklin
    +7
  • Ripped1... Franklin 2009/03/20 17:31:17
    Ripped1X...
    True but the more of their time you waste letting them talk the less time they have to bother someone who might be as brain dead as they are.

Remember if you spend your money you can always go make more.
    Once you spend your time it's gone.
  • Franklin Ripped1... 2009/03/20 18:45:25
    Franklin
    +2
    Yea but if I can get my big dog to start eating anyone with a brown shirt on it will all be out of my hands....as long as the UPS guy does not show up ! LOL

2014/04/19 06:59:53