'Obama Bucks' ... Whaddya think?

MQ-American Values Again (AVA) 2012/03/20 04:33:38
Most appear to be sickening and disgusting freeloaders...
I want my Obama Bucks ... and I intend to vote for him again in 2012 to make sure the bucks keep coming for free!
Other

Please See Short Video in Upper Left Hand Corner.....

• Charu ∞ijm♥∞ 2012/03/20 04:55:38
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +19
    They are EXACTLY the reason why I feel that if you collect government assistance then you forfeit your right to vote!

• Beccy 2012/07/12 01:01:22
    Other
    I remember back in 1980 after my ex husband left I had to go to welfare to get some help. He left us without money and food and my daughter was only 7. I found displaced homemakers and went back to college. I found me a job at a party store and went to work. It was really hard going to school and working and caring for a child but I made it. I had hope for a better life for my child and me. So sad that these people have given up on themselves.
  • HarleyCharley 2012/06/13 18:37:01
    HarleyCharley
    what a load....
  • Yo'Adrienne..AFCL 2012/04/29 00:17:57
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +1
    End of an enormous ERROR...2012!
  • MQ-Amer... Yo'Adri... 2012/05/17 05:18:02
    MQ-American Values Again (AVA)
    You said it Yo ...
    obama the bro gotta go
  • Doc 2012/03/29 23:25:30
    Other
    Doc
    +1
    This is what the Democratic party trains one to be.

And they call the right racist.
  • Doc Doc 2012/03/29 23:26:14
    Doc
    +1
    HEY! I clicked on "Most appear to be sickening and disgusting freeloaders..."
  • MQ-Amer... Doc 2012/05/17 05:18:36
    MQ-American Values Again (AVA)
    +1
    These SH glitches are a real pain in the arse huh? LOL
  • Doc MQ-Amer... 2012/05/18 21:21:06
    Doc
    +1
    Maybe we should have a governemtn program to prevent these glitches. It should only cost a few billion.
  • MQ-Amer... Doc 2012/05/18 22:31:16
    MQ-American Values Again (AVA)
    +1
    LOL ..
  • MQ-Amer... Doc 2012/05/17 05:19:19
    MQ-American Values Again (AVA)
    +1
    It's the effect of the kool aid hon... it's all they got!
    drinking the koolaid gif
  • Doc MQ-Amer... 2012/05/18 21:21:49
    Doc
    +1
    That is funny!

And a twisted movie.
  • dominic garcia 2012/03/25 02:07:22
    Other
    dominic garcia
    +2
    How in the world can we help people with this kind of mentality, sad part of it is... there are many. I know people like this guy. Poverty does not bother them, they live in roach infested cheap apartments, surrounded by people just like them, enjoying hanging out and not doing anything. Basically it is our government's fault for not having better oversight of the govt. programs.
  • MQ-Amer... dominic... 2012/03/25 02:12:06 (edited)
    MQ-American Values Again (AVA)
    +3
    And many live in very nice public housing, including paid for food stamps, rent, utilities, computers, TV's, health care, etc.... it's all a big rip off.. and you are right... apparently not much government oversight... then again... that's how the government wants it... to keep people enslaved .... and there are plenty who, as you say, willingly live the lifestyle
  • dominic... MQ-Amer... 2012/03/25 04:34:09 (edited)
    dominic garcia
    +2
    Yep you are right Mary, actually some of them do live in nicer places and drive nice cars, have cell phones, nice clothes. The way they manage that is by lying about what they really have, to get more help. I was shocked when this one lady one time was telling me she lived in govt. housing and paid something like $30.00 a month. The sad part about these people is most of the time their kids end up living the same way.
  • MQ-Amer... dominic... 2012/03/26 19:48:02
    MQ-American Values Again (AVA)
    +3
    Sadly, yes...
    And a common trick with the illegals is to file for help under more than one name, therefore get more than one check... it's all a rip off.... of the American taxpayer of course....
  • dominic... MQ-Amer... 2012/03/26 20:11:42
    dominic garcia
    +2
    Corruption with the mexican illegals is huge. I believe that's the reason why California is so in debt. I have a brother in Chicago who could not buy a house, because the bank told him he had bad credit for not paying his bills It turns out his identity had been stolen. So he had to some professional help to clear his name. During the investigation they found out some people where he worked were selling social securities numbers and personal information to illegal aliens. Is that crazy? If it would have been me, I would have looked for a trail to put every single one of them in jail. I don't know Mary, corruption has become so enormous and then it sure doesn't help when our head person in the White house is corrupt himself.
  • MQ-Amer... dominic... 2012/03/26 21:28:03
    MQ-American Values Again (AVA)
    +3
    It seems more of our tax dollars go to help the "illegals" who have come here than to help our own citizens... many of them live better than we do, and don't do a damned thing.... take as an example, Obama's auntie who has been living in Boston as an illegal for 15 years and getting free housing/medical/food/utilities, etc.. and when she was caught several years ago of course she was not deported... hmmmmmm I wonder who helped her get to stay in the country and continue to live off the welfare dole... and then that nasty thing had the nerve to go on TV and say we should take care of her that she deserves it... WTF! Watch this.. it will make you sick!
  • dominic... MQ-Amer... 2012/03/27 04:09:27
    dominic garcia
    +2
    You are right it gets my blood boiling alright. I knew that was going to happen with his auntie. You know I remember someone asking him about her being here illegally and he said, that if she had broke the law she had to be sent back, but he was lying because it is pretty obvious Obama helped her. Thanks for video, I'll save it.
  • MQ-Amer... dominic... 2012/03/27 04:11:09
    MQ-American Values Again (AVA)
    +2
    No doubt about it... I guess Obama thought it was cheaper if he let the American taxpayer support his family, instead of him helping her out... cripes, we already house his wife, his children and his mother in law in the White House.. guess that isn't enough!
  • dominic... MQ-Amer... 2012/03/27 04:24:23
    dominic garcia
    +2
    He is so greedy and then his aunt calls him her son.$700.00 a month is not that much for Obama, is that crazy or what? Obama does not have a record of loving his family does he? I guess he feels embarrassed or something. Remember he indirectly accused his white grandma in Hawaii of being racist. His mother is someone he really does not like to talk about, maybe he wants to forget the white part in him? I can not believe that the president of the United States would be so ugly to his family. It is not like he has tons of family left. How about his sister? It is so unusual that she is never in the limelight. What an Odd family, change that we just can't believe.
  • MQ-Amer... dominic... 2012/03/27 04:28:39
    MQ-American Values Again (AVA)
    +3
    Or his brother who lives in a hut on $5 a month... yet he won't send a dime to help him out ... his own brother is ashamed of him...
    obama brother in mud hut
  • dominic... MQ-Amer... 2012/03/27 05:03:38 (edited)
    dominic garcia
    +2
    Oh that is right I remember reading about this guy. Some one needs to write a book on him. Inquiring mind wants to know (me) why he and Obama stopped talking.
  • Demonic Rat Hunter 2012/03/24 16:23:16
    Demonic Rat Hunter
  • MQ-Amer... Demonic... 2012/03/25 01:53:38
    MQ-American Values Again (AVA)
    +4
    That about sums it up ... sadly
  • Deere Guy ~POTL~PWCM~JL~PWC... 2012/03/22 15:35:38
    Deere Guy ~POTL~PWCM~JL~PWCM~JLA
    +5
    Well folks, This is what 40 years of affirmative action and LBJ great society has cultivated....we as a society created this monster and it's gonna be very difficult to reverse it.....If this don't make a person's blood boil, I'm not sure what would.....very disgusting and infuriating to the hard working tax payer.....
  • MQ-Amer... Deere G... 2012/03/25 01:55:09
    MQ-American Values Again (AVA)
    +3
    You said it.. disgusting and infuriating to the taxpayers... yet the freeloaders proudly hail their ability to suck from the system everything they can
  • Deere G... MQ-Amer... 2012/03/25 01:57:46 (edited)
    Deere Guy ~POTL~PWCM~JL~PWCM~JLA
    +3
    Thank you MQ.....I totally agree....they're constantly boasting about and cramming it in our faces.....
  • dominic... Deere G... 2012/03/26 20:28:43 (edited)
    dominic garcia
    +2
    Then they wonder why we are Piiiiiiiiiiiissssd.. You think black panthers might be coming after us?
  • Deere G... dominic... 2012/03/26 20:53:24
    Deere Guy ~POTL~PWCM~JL~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    Let'em Come......I'm ready......
  • MQ-Amer... dominic... 2012/03/26 21:33:34
    MQ-American Values Again (AVA)
    +2
    Well they do like the voting polls and the streets to spread their low class racial filth!

______________
  • Sig Sauer P220 2012/03/22 05:15:27
    Sig Sauer P220
    +3
    Sums up the entitlement programs ... Time to wake up AMERICA!
  • MQ-Amer... Sig Sau... 2012/03/25 01:57:06
    MQ-American Values Again (AVA)
    +2
    It sure does... I don't understand the mindset of those who proudly hail living off the system ... no self dignity at all
  • Sig Sau... MQ-Amer... 2012/03/28 00:27:04
    Sig Sauer P220
    +2
    So True ...
  • Murph 65 2012/03/21 20:19:37
    Other
    Murph 65
    +1
    This one was for some an eyeopener. However, did you also see her piece on the toothless wonders in Miss., I think it was. They were also an eyeopener. Each side, sorry to say, has their own flakes. Ms. Pelosi at least went to the poor "neighborhoods" on each side of the aisle. And Maher's show wasn't keen on showing the ones from the left, she had to fight for that. I can't take her mother, but what I saw looked like she was trying to do a fair piece.
    As for Obama money? Heard a lot of that during the lead up to the election in '08, and was, in fact, a reason given for voting for the man. We need to dry up a lot of the handouts for nothing in return.
  • MQ-Amer... Murph 65 2012/03/22 01:50:17
    MQ-American Values Again (AVA)
    +4
    Murph your comments are right on target ... and I agree (and I can't take Pelosi either.. yuk) but yes, her daughter did a fair analysis .... thank you
  • Murph 65 MQ-Amer... 2012/03/22 01:59:04
    Murph 65
    +1
    Did you see the video of a young mother in California talking about the obt card out there and how you should come live in California. I think she said she received free housing, $179 per family member for food a month; $200+ per child for child care, which one would then find a friend who does child care and somehow you can split this money ( I didn't get that part of it) and the line that drove me up the wall - "Why would anyone work in America, the taxpayers pay for all of this." I can't find the video. It popped up on my screen when I was doing email, husband came in and I must have hit something, don't know what, but now can't find it.
  • MQ-Amer... Murph 65 2012/03/25 03:17:29
    MQ-American Values Again (AVA)
    +2
    I believe I may have Murph... but can't come across it right now myself.. perhaps someone else will post it...
  • Murph 65 MQ-Amer... 2012/03/25 14:04:52
    Murph 65
    +1
    Hope so, I'd like to see it again. It so took me by surprise, couldn't figure out why it splashed on my screen. But then a techie I ain't. And when she delivered her line about why would anyone work in the US when the taxpayers are paying for everything she needs so it's free to her, I about blew a gasket!
  • Hawkeye 2012/03/21 16:43:45
    Hawkeye
    +5
    You know.. I didn’t even know who or what Pelosi’s daughter was until I saw the release of the first Video of the rednecks of Mississippi and Alabama.. I saw that video and witnessed the guffaws of the Left as they,, ONE after the other,, pointed hilariously and bellowed,, ”THERE’S your typical Right Wing Obama Hater”.. They CHEERED Alexamdra Pelosi and heralded her as the HERO of the cause.. Not ONE mention of how unfair the Video was or that she went to one of the most notoriously UNEDUCATED areas of the country to GET this Video.. Who CARES about education here,, they're ALL White..

For myself.. I just took it in stride and resigned myself to that OLD adage,,”Like Mother,, Like Daughter”. And let it go at THAT.. I had NO time to get upset over yet another “Hate” portrayal OF the right BY the Left on the eve of yet another Presidential Elections..

THEN I saw THIS one taken in the INNER City of New York City where MORE money is spent on education then anywhere else and LO and BEHOLD,, the LEFT goes WILD..

Right off the bat;;

RACISM they cry.. FOUL they bellow.. WE need MORE money on education they scream..

Doesn’t matter that there is a white woman in this video while the depictions of the IGNORANT SAVAGES of the South were ALL White.. Nope.. NONE of that matters.. it do...

Right off the bat;;

Doesn’t matter that there is a white woman in this video while the depictions of the IGNORANT SAVAGES of the South were ALL White.. Nope.. NONE of that matters.. it doesn’t matter that those Ignorant Savages in the South were ALL Farmers who worked their entire lives to scrape out a living while the NYC. Examples admitted to having not even LOOKED for a job in years NOR do they have ANY intention of doing so now.. Nope.. NONE of that matters..

ALL that matters is that the second Video has a BLACK FACE somewhere in there and the self portrayal of themselves was NOT pretty and it's ALL America's fault and NOT their's....

THIS isn’t a matter of education as SOME have suggested.. The NYC Video depicted people who had access to ONE of the most expensive education systems in America while the Mississippi farmer obviously did NOT and besides,, ANYBODY who has ever watched Jay Leno when he sends out his “man” to interview California's upper middle class left wing College students from Malibu to Hollywood,, well to do recipients and products of the OTHER most expensive education systems in the country,, can tell you that even the best education in the World does absolutely NOTHING to solve a problem that stems from stupidity or the BAD attitude that arises from it......

You know.. In the end.. You HAVE to give SOME credit to those dirt poor uneducated farmers down there in Mississippi.. BAD as they have it they can STILL look themselves in the mirror and more importantly,, they look their CHILDREN in the face each and every morning..

And while I'm in such a generous mood.. KUDOS to Alexamdra Pelosi for going AGAINST the Left Wing grain and showing MORE then the LEFT is EVER willing to let get OUT there..
  • Murph 65 Hawkeye 2012/03/21 20:21:28
    Murph 65
    +2
    You did it again, Hawkeye, great post!

2014/04/19 17:22:12