OBAMA BANS CATHOLIC PRAYERS AT DNC CONVENTION

SunShine 2012/09/01 07:48:30

If Obama were wise he would really ramp up his misinformation machine. He should start giving away free weed, beer, hookers, tanks of gas, kazoos, Vaseline, stretch pants, whirly hats, Flowbees and ShamWows to anyone who promises to vote for him because he just ticked off stacks of Catholics even further by dissing Cardinal Dolan for the DNC.

Say “buh-bye” to a big ol’ voting block, Mr. Anti-Catholic-In-Chief.

Just like I can’t imagine any evangelical who can read and who remotely takes their faith seriously ever voting for BHO, I can’t imagine a sober Catholic giving this anti-biblical, anti-Constitution president the time of day.

Obama’s admin rages against pretty much everything Christians hold sacred. Stevie Wonder can see that.

But some of you will say, “But Obama loves the poor!” Oh, that’s why he’s created so many more of them in the last three and a half years. Garsh, I wondered what he was doing.

Look, I’m not a Catholic, but I sure dig Dolan’s chutzpah. It’s about time you guys got a U.S.-based prophetic butt-kicker who’s not beholden to big government but rather to a bigger God.

I wish to God more prissy evangelical leaders would call Obama out like Dolan has done. What a bunch of nutless wonders evangelicalism is littered with. Can we recall petrified pastors like the car industry recalls crappy vehicles, such as the Chevy Volt?

I will give one protestant wild man mad props, however: I’m talking about Bishop E. W. Jackson who said, from a biblical standpoint, that the Democratic Party is virulently anti-Christian, and if you take God and His Word seriously you need to flee from said party like a bootlegger out of Alabama on a Saturday night (my paraphrase).

Yes, the former candidate for U.S. Senate in Virginia points to what he calls the Democratic Party’s “cult-like devotion” to abortion; the rejection of the traditional biblical model of family; the hostility hurled at those who express a Christian viewpoint, such as Chick-fil-A president and Chief Operating Officer Dan Cathy; the actions of organizations such as the ACLU and the Freedom From Religion Foundation in suing cities and towns for displaying crosses at memorials or mentioning the name of Jesus in prayer at official events. How does a serious Christian square that stuff with Matthew, Mark, Luke and John? Oh, I forgot … you can’t. You can, however, merge the aforementioned with John, Paul, George and Ringo.

Back to Dolan.

In all honesty, after Dolan’s bold outspokenness against Obama over a health care law requiring employers to provide abortion coverage and the subsequent lawsuit Dolan and others filed against the rule—claiming it forces church-related groups to act against their conscience—I get why BHO said “heck no” to Mr. D speaking at the DNC.

Peasants and monks scream, “Give up the funk!”

http://visiontoamerica.com/11785/obama-bans-catholic-prayers-...

• ed 2012/09/01 11:13:45
    ed
    +14
    obama knows he doesn't have a chance on getting a second term,I think he's going crazy.

• iamthemob ~ the 444th Guru ~ 2012/09/07 18:24:20
    iamthemob ~ the 444th Guru ~
    Not everyone can speak at the DNC.
  • ☆stillthe12c☆ 2012/09/07 06:46:01
    ☆stillthe12c☆
    I just hope the messages get out to all the Catholics out there.
  • Josey Wales 2012/09/06 14:29:36
    Josey Wales
    I agree, Obama will lose a % of Catholic votes. Shouldn't Catholics other than 'Undocumented Catholics' be voting republican in the first place? That said, I'm not a Catholic, just think of Catholicism and smile when I read scriptures like:

Ephesians 5:3 But among you there must not be even a HINT of sexual immorality of ANY kind of impurity, or of GREED, because these things suck and are improper for God's holy people.... hint sexual immorality impurity greed suck improper gods holy people
  • Zippcodey 2012/09/06 04:40:36 (edited)
    Zippcodey
    Obama is not anti-Catholic, the contraception thing, banning this Catholic prayer thing, saying now Jerusalem is not the Capital of Israel, which most Protestants believe, This is a ploy for Protestants to come together with the Catholics under common ground that they can agree on, in other words he is making war on Christianity. Christians will look to the Pope to lead the fight. If you haven't noticed lately there are priests on TV with their governmental views.

Obama went to a Catholic school in Indonesia, worked for the Catholic Churches in Chicago, they were the ones who turned him on to ACORN. There is so much that is going on between him and the Catholic Church and the Vatican, it would make your head spin if you knew. He's the one pushing the Catholic Dream Act.
  • keeper 2012/09/05 01:16:19
    keeper
    +1
    This is maybe the best move for America. BHO will lose a lot of votes for this!
  • Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥ 2012/09/04 23:39:22
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    +2
    I am not surprise. They don't support Obama and idiot Fluke...Obama is a loser and he will be packing soon...Bye Bye ..
  • Marek 2012/09/04 23:20:49
    Marek
    +2
    I am sure muslims are welcome at the DNC convention. OK, you catholics who voted for this obamination. Are you happy now?
  • Pearlie... Marek 2012/09/04 23:40:19
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    +2
    LOL I bet they regret and won't vote for Obie this time. Black Bishops said they won't vote for Obama ...good for them.
  • Joe61 2012/09/04 19:16:07
    Joe61
    +3
    Once a Muslim always a Muslim.....This arsehole was never a Christian or an American for that matter.
  • Marek Joe61 2012/09/05 05:35:03
    Marek
    +1
    That is correct. The so called christian church of trinity had Rev. Wright as pastor. Rev Wright is a former muslim and enjoys backing of louis Farrakhan the NOI leader. That church was run by muslims and obama knew it.
  • SunShine Marek 2012/09/06 14:34:33
    SunShine
    +1
    actually, Black Liberation theology which is practiced by Jeremiah Wright, is based on marxism and racism.. fits right in to the obama belief system.
  • Jerry 2012/09/03 07:03:34
    Jerry
    +3
    ..............I keep restating in many varied postings, that We should not wait until the November Election, Congress is seriously considering Impeaching Obama for treasonable offences, this perpetual liar, by unanimous vote and certainly by Registered Voters, to once and for all, get rid of this Wolf, in Sheep's clothing..........United We Stand, Divided We Fall.............. United We Stand  Divided We Fall
  • Phyl *In God i Trust* 2012/09/03 02:40:43 (edited)
    Phyl *In God i Trust*
    +3
    THE OPENING PRAYER TO BE A MUSLIM PRAYER.WTH I'm not going to watch it. He should not have ever been voted in . He cheated his way in office.I hope people show him now who is more powerful.VOTE OBAMA OUT !!!!
  • Phyl *I... Phyl *I... 2012/09/03 02:48:23
    Phyl *In God i Trust*
    +3
    VERY WRONG.
  • Pearlie... Phyl *I... 2012/09/04 23:41:20
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    +1
    I am not watching either ...He lied and fooled the people.
  • Paige 2012/09/03 02:24:28
    Paige
    +4
    He did away with all Christian functions at the WH......does this really surprise anyone?
  • Pedalpusher 2012/09/02 19:30:17
    Pedalpusher
    This is a fake, I just found out! No Islamic prayer at DNC and Cardinal Dolan is giving the closing speech.
    http://www.snopes.com/politic...
    I'm sorry for not checking the facts first!
  • SunShine Pedalpu... 2012/09/03 14:54:24 (edited)
    SunShine
    +1
    no it is not fake.. at the time the Cardinal HAD NOT been asked... perhaps now he has.. and the ad for Jumah was on the Whitehouse WEB SITE...
  • Pedalpu... SunShine 2012/09/03 15:13:36
    Pedalpusher
    Well the article this quoted said he was originally asked and rejected, but the one I seen put out by the Catholics said he was accepted and going to be giving it. I have not seen the Whitehouse website and won't have tome to till this evening, but look at see if they say a park and the prayer Before the convention opens....as that's what it is on all the sites I checked!
  • Pedalpu... Pedalpu... 2012/09/03 15:18:00 (edited)
    Pedalpusher
    Well I just decided to take the time to look, you tell me where you seen it as I am on the Whitehouse.gov and even did a search and nothing is mentioned about it!
  • SunShine Pedalpu... 2012/09/03 15:37:05
    SunShine
    +1
    see above.. they had so much backlash about it they removed it.. I posted it above for you.. I copied it from the whitehouse website.
  • SunShine Pedalpu... 2012/09/03 15:34:34
    SunShine
    +1
    he now has accepted the invitation that was given just a few days ago.. after this was written..
  • SunShine Pedalpu... 2012/09/03 15:35:32
    SunShine
    +1
    The whitehouse had so much backlash that they have now removed the ad.. but this is the ad that I saved on my files..
    jumah
  • Pedalpu... SunShine 2012/09/03 15:43:46
    Pedalpusher
    This is the same ad I seen and it wasn't on the Whitehouse page, I started looking at it very carefully and reading the other pages, it was on the www.muslimbureau.us site, go there and read the rest and it will tell you in an obscure manor that it is an all day event at a park near the convention center. At least that's what I got out of it. And It's also what Snopes and FactCheck said.
  • SunShine Pedalpu... 2012/09/03 17:52:42
    SunShine
    +1
    please.. will you pay attention to words.. I TOOK THIS AD OFF THE WHITEHOUSE WEB SITE.. THEY POSTED IT THERE.. AS SOON AS FOLKS STARTED COMPLAINING.. THEY TOOK IT DOWN..

i HOPE THAT CLEARS THINGS UP FOR YOU..
  • Lanikai 2012/09/02 15:22:54
    +4
    Interesting, bet a lot of catholics still vote for him because so many of them are hotbeds of help for the damned illegals.

TDJakes used to be one of my favorite evagelical pastors, but he made a statement during the 2008 election that he was **paraphrasing** thrilled at the thought of voting for a black man. He lost me with that because Christians ARE NOT supposed to vote color, but are supposed to vote scripture. Epic Fail there Jakes.

At this point, ob has po'd everyone but islamists, gays, enviro nazis and Napppytanos militant lesbians- but the rabid zombie brained liberals will still probably vote for them. he could slap a breastfeeding woman at a rally on public TV and the dem spinners would make it sound like she managed to slap herself.

Vile, repulsive, UnAMerican and more than likely and illegal immigrant-hopefully folks will vote him out.
  • American Girl 2012/09/02 03:41:10
  • Pedalpu... America... 2012/09/03 15:20:30
    Pedalpusher
    +2
    I know he's anti-Christian! There's no way you can't convince me he's not a closet Muslin!
  • mwg0735 2012/09/02 03:28:16
  • firebird 2012/09/02 02:05:07
    firebird
    +4
    I pray everyday to let the people of America WAKE up and see the truth about this terrible president ..... I believe its happening now as we speak... He appears to be doing it himself..... BANG !!!!!! he often shoots himself in the foot and this SHOT speak around the world..... PEOPLE OPEN YOUR EARS AND EYES !!
  • Tarheel 2012/09/02 00:52:21
    Tarheel
    That's been "debunked" already.
  • rightside 2012/09/01 23:36:05
    rightside
    +4
    If someone truly prayed to God in front of bama, bama's head would explode! Or, maybe it would implode! Ya see, evil would have to leave and that would pretty much empty out bama's head.
  • Matt 2012/09/01 23:06:21
    Matt
    +7
    It is going to be a 3 ring circus as he tries to explain to his base how he has been serving them.
    ______ ______ ______ ______ ______ ______ ______ _____
    But were you aware that just prior to the DNC in Charlotte, about 20,000 Muslims are expected to gather in Charlotte for the Friday or Jumah Prayer? The event is being organized by the Bureau of Indigenous Muslim Affairs (BIMA). The overall event is planned for Friday, August 31 and Saturday, September 1.

Two of the key organizers of the event are Jibril Hough and Imam Siraj Wahhaj. Wahhaj is the imam of a mosque in Brooklyn, New York has been tied to Muslim terrorists. He served as a character witness for Omar Abdel Rahman, the man convicted of the 1993 bombing of the World Trade Center. Some authorities believe Wahhaj may actually have been a co-conspirator in the bombing, but has not been charged with anything yet. A number of sources report that when asked what he thought of America, Wahhaj responded: “a garbage can… filthy, filthy and sick;” He was also quoted in 1995 as saying that it is the duty of Muslims to replace the U.S. Constitution with the Quran.

Read more: http://godfatherpolitics.com/...
  • SunShine Matt 2012/09/03 14:58:00
    SunShine
    +2
    HOWEVER THIS AD was on the Whitehouse web site jumah
  • remy 2012/09/01 23:02:46
    remy
    +1
    i call Bulls**t~not true.
  • pdt_ski remy 2012/09/01 23:32:17
    pdt_ski
    +1
    See my post, below.
  • remy pdt_ski 2012/09/01 23:41:57
    remy
    +1
    don't need to~Obama didn't ban anything~
  • pdt_ski remy 2012/09/02 00:10:02
    pdt_ski
    +1
    Exactly what I wrote, with a citation.
  • remy pdt_ski 2012/09/02 00:12:39
    remy
    +2
    oh sorry~my mistake...
  • John Hall 2012/09/01 22:36:00
    John Hall
    +3
    Because you are supposed to represent all the people he should have allowed a catholic prayer along with other religions. This shows the type of character that this Obama and the democrats have and it ain't much .

2014/12/19 21:44:03