Obama apologizes to Muslim terrorist family for killing their America hating Jihadi son. Stopped by Japanese government from apologizing for winning World War II.

dublin9 2011/10/12 18:21:48

I’ve always felt that Obama’s phony war on Islamists is being done more for domestic consumption than his own feelings. It also comes out that our America hating President wanted to apologize for America winning the war against Japan.

It appears that the Obama State Department made a phone call to the family of Al Qaeda propagandist Samir Khan. It seems that our President and his Muslim sympathetic State Department offered condolences on the part of the American people for killing their Islamist terrorist son during a
U.S. drone strike in Yemen.

This has been confirmed by State Department spokesman Harry Edwards while being interviewed by FoxNews. They admitted to making a “condolence call” to Khan’s family in
Charlotte, N.C., but declined further details.

The phone apology was first reported by the Charlotte Observer, who confirmed the
Thursday October 6, 2011 call. Naturally, the Obama friendly mainstream press avoided publishing this.

So let’s look at the Samir Khan Obama and his cohorts are grieving over. Like all too many traitorous Muslims in
America, Khan was an American citizen living in liberal Charlotte North Carolina.

Two years ago, he left for
Yemen to help produce “Inspire,” an English language blog. In an early introductory essay, Khan described himself as “proud to be a traitor to America.” He was also the author of “Make a Bomb in the Kitchen of Your Mom.” Sounds like an Obama kind of guy to me.

But wait, that’s not all. Do you remember back in the November 2009 when Obama went to
Japan? Rumors were going around that he was going to apologize for America saving the lives of hundreds of thousands of American soldiers by dropping the A Bomb on Hiroshima.

This was denied by the Obama White House, but as usual, they were lying. Thanks to Wikileaks, transmissions from U.S. Ambassador to Japan John Roos cautioned Obama not to do this because the Japanese government did not think it was a good idea.

Roos wrote the cable after his August meeting with Vice Foreign Minister Mitoji Yabunaka. It was reported to Obama lapdog Secretary of State Hillary Clinton that the Japanese government felt “the idea of President Obama visiting
Hiroshima to apologize for the atomic bombing during World War II is a ‘non-starter.’ The Japanese felt it would fuel their country’s anti nuke movement.

The cable was first reported by the Japan Times and naturally, that too was hidden by the Obama mainstream press.

The more the truth leaks out about Barack Hussein Obama, the more he sickens me. He remains mute as the Arab Spring he loves so much is slaughtering Christians in
Egypt and seems to be more of a stealth critique of America than a Presidential advocate. What do you think?

• jr 2011/10/12 18:42:26
    jr
    +18
    There is no doubt left in my mind that Obama is an American hating Muslim

• dublin9 sam123 2011/10/15 14:26:34
    dublin9
    +2
    When have I ever suggested that you leave Sodahead or even leave my post? I have no interest in silencing you. I believe in open debate and craft my posts to be provocative for both sides. You conduct yourself with manners, courtesy and thought. And while we may disagree on many points, you are welcome to my posts.

As to many Muslims being offended or angered by my stating historical truth, all too many Muslims are offended by anyone who disagrees with them. They only seem to accept submission by non Muslims. That's what annoys so many non-Muslims like myself.

I'm not claiming that you are like this. I don't know you. I'm not claiming that ALL Muslims are like this. But in point of fact, Muslims as a group are perhaps the most intolerant group on earth. They don't believe that they are, simply because they feel it's their right to demand subservience from non-Muslims and silence disagreement with everything from persecution to beheading.

As to Israel, let me state my position: I'm a Jewish person of faith. But first and foremost, I'm an American. My sole loyalty is to America. I have no connection to Israel whatever either through family ties or anything else. America is my blood, life and sole loyalty.

But as a Jew, I must say that I'm infuriated over the hostility sh...

But as a Jew, I must say that I'm infuriated over the hostility shown my America by all too many Muslims. I'm angered over the obsession most Muslims have with Jews, blaming people like myself for everything that goes wrong in their life. I was very close with my deceased parents. I don't like them called Apes and Pigs in Muslim Jew hating propaganda.

When Muslim propaganda claims that I should be killed because I'm an American or a Jew, my response is simply to reply, "Sorry. I'm not a passive person. I'm a soldier by training. If you claim you want to kill me, I take you at your word and will kill you first in self defense."

I support Israel because she is a strong ally of America. Like America, she is a democracy. The only nation in the Middle East with a growing Christian population is Israel. Christians are fleeing Muslim countries due to persecution. Even Muslims in Israel have more rights than in any other Muslim Arab country. That's why they may constantly complain, but few leave.

I might also add that Israel is held to a higher standard of conduct than any other country which in itself is prejudicial. Man is an imperfect species and Israel isn't perfect. But when it comes to individual and religious freedom, it is closer to perfection than any Muslim country.
  • Arizona... dublin9 2011/10/16 14:17:35
    Arizona1950
    +1
    Very well said.
  • dublin9 Arizona... 2011/10/16 14:21:31
    dublin9
    +1
    Thank you.
  • InFinIt... dublin9 2011/10/14 06:03:56
    InFinIte NnTroPe
    Them's lyin' words, friend. um I mean 'PUNK'

the LARGEST concentration of nazis per capita is right here in America, and they call themselves ---the tea party.
  • hanan dublin9 2011/10/29 10:04:37
    hanan
    civilization?modern world???
    is this your idea of modern world:
    1:rapists
    2:racists
    3:serial killers
    4:naked women,men
    5:atheists
    6:pornography
    7:prostitution
    8:wars
    9:drugs,gangsters
    10:homosexuality
    11:lizbians
    12:trancegenders
    13:child molesters
    14:adultery
    15:thieves,crimes
    16:sins
    is this your idea of civilization?is this the modern world you are promoting??!
    is this how you want people to live??!!
    well, execuse me and all muslims who refuse to want that! islam works for us and will work for you, keepfighting it one day you'll regret it.
    this is why you have :
    diseases,floods,hurricanes,fi...
    we fear allah something you don't
  • dublin9 hanan 2011/10/29 14:06:34 (edited)
    dublin9
    +1
    Sorry, but I can't seem to find what I wrote that you are responding to? Perhaps you should reference it. All you do is list numerous disfunctinal acts and claim that it is Western civilization. You are quite wrong. These are the actions of the very few. I might add that most of what you list occurs to far greater degrees in the Muslim world.

After reviewing your profile, I notice that you are a Muslim living in Israel. If you are so unhappy, why don't you move to one of the many Arab Muslim countries of the Middle East? Is it because you will have far fewer rights and a lower standard of living than in Israel?
  • hanan dublin9 2011/10/30 07:22:57
    hanan
    oh give me a break!
    i live in my land! my family's land! i refuse to let jews drive me out of it! i will fight for it too!my family and i have lived here way before jews came way before israel was established!
    have you lived in arab countries? have you even visited them? do you even know what women' rights are?do you know how they treat women there?
    if you tink you do then you are wrong! your opinions are based on what you see on tv and what the media covers-mostly jew-driven media.
    F.Y.I: I LIVE IN MY LAND NOT ISRAEL'S,JEWS CAME HERE NOT ME,I WASN'T THE ONE WHO MOVED HERE,I HAVE LIVED HERE MY ENTIRE LIFE.
    AND YES I WOULD LOVE TO MOVE TO ANOTHER ARB COUNTRY WHY NOT? MAYBE SAUDI ARABIA,BAHRAIN,SYRIA,KUWAIT,E...
    WHY NOT LIVE THERE I THINK WOMEN ARE BEING HANDLED VERY WELL, ACCORDING TO ISLAM NOT JEWISH LAWS.
    AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION YOU IGNORANT WHO KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ARABS WHO LIVE IN ISRAEL, ISRAELI GOVERNMENT IS DEMOLISHING AND DISTROYING OUR HOMES IN ORDER TO FORCE US TO LEAVE,OBVIOUSLY YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ISRAEL
    http://www.qahtaan.com/works/...

http://www.samanews.com/uploa...
    oh give me a break!
    http://www.qahtaan.com/works/...

demolishing distroying homes order force leaveobviously israel httpwww qahtaan comworks
    http://www.samanews.com/uploa...
    order force leaveobviously israel httpwww qahtaan comworks httpwww samanews comuploa
  • dublin9 hanan 2011/10/30 15:54:20
    dublin9
    +1
    Is your land in Israel being taken from you? Obviously not. Do you have any concept of individual liberty, equality of women and a secular government? Obviously not. I'm so, so, sick of you whiney Muslims.

As to Israel, it was reconstituted from ancient JEWISH Israel. After millennia of Muslims transforming productive land into an area ranging from swamp to desert, it's being brought back to life. While there was always a Jewish presence, larger scale Jewish immigration began in the late 1800's. Before that it was a wastland.

How long has your family been in Israel? I'll be it doesn't go back for more than a scant few generations. The vast majority of the alleged Palestinian Arab Muslims are of various background immigrants such as Syrian.

They moved to the British Palestinian Mandate in response to the Jewish immigrants creating commerce and opportunity. Until Jewish immigration, the area contained few people. If you have a deed to your land, it's legally yours. If you don't, you're an illegal squatter.
  • hanan dublin9 2011/10/31 10:03:35
    hanan
    oh who do you get your info from? obviously , lies made up by jews.
    and for your info ignorant, we've been here for generations,we did not steal our land!
    not like you.
    we're not the ones who are killing people.dumb asses like you are the ones who should be killed
  • dublin9 dublin9 2011/10/31 14:32:55 (edited)
    dublin9
    +1
    Typical of a Muslim who can't stand disagreement, she has blocked me after a hit and run remark supporting killing Jews or pretty much anyone who disagrees with them. I've responded by blocking her back.
  • hanan dublin9 2011/10/30 07:23:52
    hanan
    DON'T PREACH ME ABOUT ISRAEL AND IT'S DEMOCRACY,I KNOW IT VERY WELL, BETTER THAN YOU
  • dublin9 hanan 2011/10/30 15:56:17
    dublin9
    +1
    Then you are nothing more than one more Israeli Muslim ingrate, living off Israeli social services and democracy while whining about everything else. Why don't you try getting on with your life instead of bitching about Israel not being just another corrupt, intolerant Arab Muslim tyranny.
  • doofieg... sam123 2011/10/13 23:00:43
    doofiegirl  BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~
    +7
    You live in Britain and can spout this trash? You Must be Muslim, or crazy!
  • BlueMax372 doofieg... 2011/10/13 23:18:34
    BlueMax372
    +7
    Now, c'mon, DG, there's a difference?
  • Annette BlueMax372 2011/10/13 23:22:17
    Annette
    +7
    LOL - She missed that, I am sure.
  • doofieg... Annette 2011/10/13 23:42:38
  • doofieg... BlueMax372 2011/10/13 23:41:49
    doofiegirl  BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~
    +7
    Not in that one's case! I was Trying to be 'politically correct ' for once. Don't blame Me if I don't have it down! LOL! Doesn't happen often!
  • Annette doofieg... 2011/10/13 23:44:18
    Annette
    +7
    You had BlueMax running around in circles here. I thought he would fall of his chair laughing!
  • doofieg... Annette 2011/10/13 23:58:40
    doofiegirl  BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~
    +5
    Glad to shake his world up a bit! LOL! There's not much going on to keep us entertained!
  • BlueMax372 doofieg... 2011/10/13 23:45:45
    BlueMax372
    +6
    DG, PC is so VERY out of character for both of us. Please don't do it again without warning me in advance! LMAO!
  • doofieg... BlueMax372 2011/10/14 00:03:20
  • sam123 doofieg... 2011/10/13 23:42:54
    sam123
    Miss doofiegirlyyyyy......
    It does not matter where I live!!!! that is not the problem.
    anyone who have a slight descency and respect for himself / herself should apologise if he or she committs a mistake . in fact ,there is nothing wrong with apologising to others .
    scholars consider apologising to be the highest form of humbleness , correctness and inner peace of one's consciousness . if no apology for wrong doing being made ,one will live in guilt and humilization.feel low and always try to run from the truth and keeps lying .
    in chritianity :they use confession chamber and chritians talk after their acts.....
    in judaism; wrong doers use rabbie to wispper in their ears what they have done !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!no one know what's the answer from the rabbie to the wrong doers !!!
    the budhist go to the status with six hands or the elephants with their big ears bow down and ask for repentence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    muslims however are the only one who if they commit any mistakes ,they say it loudly, without fear , apologize immideatly and critisize themselves and look for better solution practically to avoid such mistake in future .
    so,if obama apologize on behalf of USA citizen :
    -people in the world will know that USA policy have changed
    - trust can be returned and restored to...

Miss doofiegirlyyyyy......
    - trust can be returned and restored to usa
    -some reputation can be gained
    -people in the middle east will start look different tothe usa cociety and usa citizen (not like a cowboy style,type of Rambo , but normal human being like anyone else )

but I understand why an apology is difficult for obama ?
    because of the aftermath of this apology , it is actually admitting the crime ,example apologize for killing 1 million civilianns in iraq to iraqi will lead to payment and compensation !!!!
    apology to japan will lead to restriction of nuclear weapon being used in future making billions of dollars pend on nuclear projects and programme usless and in vain ??? and so forth ....
    did you get it madam doofiegirlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?
    hope so
    kind regards,
  • doofieg... sam123 2011/10/13 23:56:28
    doofiegirl  BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~
    +5
    Look, this fool was going to blow up the United States! WHY would our pos apologize for killing a person who had that in mind?Muslims may apologize quickly and loudly, but they do it while cutting off your head! Don't shove your 'new world religion', or whatever it is, down My throat, if you please!
  • sam123 doofieg... 2011/10/15 00:15:07
    sam123
    yes please , accepted from you,do not worry
  • Icono1 sam123 2011/10/14 00:03:15
    Icono1
    +6
    Why are you so condescending to doofiegirl? Are you begging for trouble?
  • sam123 Icono1 2011/10/15 00:17:18
    sam123
    not really , I just find her so sweet when she said i am crazy.
    no trouble or whatsowever ...
  • doofieg... Icono1 2011/10/15 01:11:33
    doofiegirl  BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~
    +3
    She's going to hunt me down and behead me! LOLCATS I m scared
  • Arizona... sam123 2011/10/16 14:52:26
    Arizona1950
    +1
    I am curious, don't you think it long overdue that Muslims start apologizing to America ... I'd like to see the Obama go to each of the friends and families of the victims here BEFORE he starts going around the world and thinking we should apologize ...

4/14/1972 USA New York - Ten members of a local mosque phone in a false alarm and then ambush responding officers, killing one.

1/19/1973 USA Brooklyn, NY - Muslim extremists rob a sporting goods store for weapons, gunning down a police officer who responds to the alarm.

7/1/1973 USA Bethesda, NY - An Israeli diplomat is gunned down in his driveway by Palestinian terrorists.

7/18/1973 USA Washington, DC - Nation of Islam members shoot seven members of a family to death in cold blood, including four children. A defendant in the case is later murdered in prison on orders from Elijah Muhammad.

10/19/1973 USA Oakland, CA - Nation of Islam terrorists kidnap a couple and nearly decapitate the man, while raping and leaving the woman for dead.

10/29/1973 USA Berkeley, CA - A woman is shot repeatedly in the face by Nation of Islam terrorists.

11/25/1973 USA Oakland, CA - A grocer is killed in his store by Nation of Islam terrorists.

12/11/1973 USA Oakland, CA - A man is killed by Nation of Islam terrorists while using a ...

12/11/1973 USA Oakland, CA - A man is killed by Nation of Islam terrorists while using a phone booth.

12/13/1973 USA Oakland, CA - A woman is shot to deah on the sidewalk by Nation of Islam terrorists.

12/20/1973 USA Oakland, CA - Nation of Islam terrorists gun down an 81-year-old janitor.

12/22/1973 USA Oakland, CA - Nation of Islam terrorist kill two people in separate attacks on the same day.

12/24/1973 USA Oakland, CA - A man is kidnapped, tortured and decapitated by Nation of Islam terrorists.

1/24/1974 USA Oakland, CA - Five vicious shooting attacks by Nation of Islam terrorists leave three people dead and one paralyzed for life. Three of the victims were women.

4/1/1974 USA Oakland, CA - A Nation of Islam terrorist shoots at two Salvation Army members, killing a man and injuring a woman.

4/16/1974 USA Ingleside, CA - A man is killed while helping a friend move by Nation of Islam terrorists.

3/9/1977 USA Washington, DC - Hanifi Muslims storm three buildings including a B'nai B'rith to hold 134 people hostage. At least two innocents were shot and one died.

7/22/1980 USA Bethesda, MD - A political dissident is shot and killed in front of his home by an Iranian agent who was an American convert to Islam.

8/31/1980 USA Savou, IL - An Iranian student guns down his next-door neighbors, a husband and wife.

11/6/1989 USA St. Louis, MO - A 17-year-old girl is stabbed to death by her parents for bringing 'dishonor' to their family by dating an 'infidel' African-American.

1/31/1990 USA Tuscon, AZ - A Sunni cleric is assassinated in front of a Tuscon mosque after declaring that two verses of the Qur'an were invalid.

11/5/1990 USA New York City, NY - An Israeli rabbi is shot to death by a Muslim attacker at a hotel.

1/25/1993 USA Langley, VA - A Pakistani with Mujahideen ties guns down two CIA agents outside of the headquarters.

2/26/1993 USA New York, NY - Islamic terrorists detonate a massive truck bomb under the World Trade Center, killing six people and injuring over 1,000 in an effort to collapse the towers.

3/1/1994 USA Brooklyn, NY - A Muslim fires on a vanload of Jewish boys, killing one.
    3/23/1997 USA New York, NY - A Palestinian leaves an anti-Jewish suicide note behind and travels to the top of the Empire State building where he shoot seven people in a Fedayeen attack.

4/3/1997 USA Lompoc, CA - A prison guard is stabbed to death by a radical Muslim.

3/17/2000 USA Atlanta, GA - A local imam and Muslim spiritual leader guns down a deputy sheriff and injures his partner.

9/11/2001 USA Shanksville, PA - Forty passengers are killed after Islamic radicals hijack the plane in an attempt to steer it into the U.S. Capitol building.

9/11/2001 USA New York, NY - Islamic hijackers steer two planes packed with fuel and passengers into the World Trade Center, killing hundreds on impact and eventually killing thousands when the towers collapsed. At least 200 are seriously injured.

9/11/2001 USA Washington, DC - Nearly 200 people are killed when Islamic hijackers steer a plane full of people into the Pentagon.

3/19/2002 USA Tuscon, AZ - A 60-year-old man is gunned down by Muslim snipers on a golf course.

5/27/2002 USA Denton, TX - Muslim snipers kill a man as he works in his yard.

7/4/2002 USA Los Angeles, CA - Muslim man pulls out a gun at the counter of an Israeli airline and kills two people.

9/5/2002 USA Clinton, MD - A 55-year-old pizzaria owner is shot six times in the back by Muslims at close range.

9/21/2002 USA Montgomery, AL - Muslim snipers shoot two women, killing one.

9/23/2002 USA Baton Rouge, LA - A Korean mother is shot in the back by Muslim snipers.

10/2/2002 USA Wheaton, MD - Muslim snipers gun down a program analyst in a store parking lot.

10/3/2002 USA Montgomery County, MD - Muslim snipers kill three men and two women in separate attacks over a 15-hour period.

10/9/2002 USA Manassas, VA - A man is killed by Muslim snipers while pumping gas two days after a 13-year-old is wounded by the same team.

10/11/2002 USA Fredericksburg, VA - Another man is killed by Muslim snipers while pumping gas.

10/14/2002 USA Arlington, VA - A woman is killed by Muslim snipers in a Home Depot parking lot.

10/22/2002 USA Aspen Hill, MD - A bus driver is killed by Muslim snipers.

8/6/2003 USA Houston, TX - After undergoing a religious revival, a Saudi college student slashes the throat of a Jewish student with a 4" butterfly knife, nearly decapitating the young man.

12/2/2003 USA Chicago, IL - A Muslim doctor deliberately allows a Jewish patient to die from an easily treatable condition.

4/13/2004 USA Raleigh, NC - A Muslim man runs down five strangers with a car.

4/15/2004 USA Scottsville, NY - In an honor killing, a Muslim father kills his wife and attacks his two daughters with a knife and hammer because he feared that they had been sexually molested.

6/16/2006 USA Baltimore, MD - A 62-year-old Jewish moviegoer is shot to death by a Muslim gunman in an unprovoked terror attack.

6/25/2006 USA Denver, CO - Saying that it was 'Allah's choice', a Muslim shoots four of his co-workers and a police officer.

7/28/2006 USA Seattle, WA - An 'angry' Muslim-American uses a young girl as hostage to enter a local Jewish center, where he shoots six women, one of whom dies.

2/13/2007 USA Salt Lake City, UT - A Muslim immigrant goes on a shooting rampage at a mall, targeting people buying Valentine's Day cards at a gift shop and killing five.

1/1/2008 USA Irving, TX - A Muslim immigrant shoots his two daughters to death on concerns about their 'Western' lifestyle.

7/6/2008 USA Jonesboro, GA - A devout Muslim strangles his 25-year-old daughter in an honor killing.

2/12/2009 USA Buffalo, NY - The founder of a Muslim TV station beheads his wife in the hallway for seeking a divorce.

6/1/2009 USA Little Rock, AR - A Muslim shoots a local soldier to death inside a recruiting center explicitly in the name of Allah.

11/2/2009 USA Glendale, AZ - A woman dies from injuries suffered when her father runs her down with a car for being too 'Westernized.' (10-20-09)

11/5/2009 USA Ft. Hood, TX - A Muslim psychiatrist guns down thirteen unarmed soldiers while yelling praises to Allah.

12/4/2009 USA Binghamton, NY - A non-Muslim Islamic studies professor is stabbed to death by a Muslim grad student in revenge for 'persecuted' Muslims.

4/14/2010 USA Marquette Park, IL - After quarrelling with his wife over Islamic dress, a Muslim convert shoots his family members to 'take them back to Allah' and out of the 'world of sinners'.

4/30/2011 USA Warren, MI - A 20-year-old woman is shot in the head by her stepfather for not adhering to Islamic practices.

There have been more since April; but lets stop here ... okay.
  • sam123 Arizona... 2011/10/16 21:25:35
    sam123
    Mr Arizona
    1or 2 rotten smelly fish does not make the whole (fish basket )stinks!!!
    7 million muslims living in USA you know !!!!
    some new to islam,some do not even understand what islam means?,some are shia following culture and tradition more than the essence of real islam ,some are ahmadiya ,some bahaii, some are nation of islam ..... some are donma( turkish jewish sect !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ) ...there are appentently 72 muslim sects and branches in USA ,all claiming to be Muslims ??? now which one represent islam?,act and speak on behalf of the muslims ?

but really shame on you ,you copy and paste isolated incidents over 50 years ,majority of them either fabricated or being committed by these sects that are claiming to be muslims.
    very easy for someone to wear beard and say I am muslim .

small note ,I calculated fallen victims you listed over 50 years , i found approximatelly 3500 victims.
    you know how many muslims being killed just in 2 years in iraq between 2003 and 2005?
    150. thousand innocent civiliants icluding children and pregnant women!
    this is only in iraq ? over 1million from2001upt to 2011 and ongoing !!!!!!!!!!!
    what about in afghanistan ?- what about other places
    what about if we want to use same statistic over the past 50 years in other muslim country...

Mr Arizona

what about if we want to use same statistic over the past 50 years in other muslim country and other part of the world ??????
    really you will have nothing to say !!!!!
    finally , the guilt of the culprit USA administration black history involved in wars in the world from necaragwa to vietnam to supporting rebels everywhere is well documented instead of pushing the leaders there to aplogize they are noqw trying to to to defend themselves by all means in uslessway .

• Mike56 sam123 2011/10/13 23:24:29 (edited)
    Mike56
    +5
    For decades, the Coptic minority in Egypt was oppressed by the Islamists - and their only hope was the government protection. After despicable Obama betrayed Mubarak, even that protection vanished. The Islamo-Nazi vandals started setting fires in Christian quarters, beat, mutilate, rape, murder … They (the Christian Copts) came to protest peacefully, but were attacked by the Islamo-Nazi mob. And instead of protecting the victims, soldiers attacked them, not the Islamist thugs, and murdered many. And only then they responded in anger

How dare you, liar, to blame these patient people ?!
  • sam123 Mike56 2011/10/15 00:40:04
    sam123
    I like this ''''patient people ''''' no response really '''
    also i find '''The Islamo-Nazi vandals started setting fires in Christian quarters, beat, mutilate, rape, murder … '' very redicule and really silly comment(childish )
    common !!!!!!!!!!!!,we are not watching science fiction film here ?
    don't you know that we are living the age of speed of information and visions? wake up!!!!!! we are in 21 century for god sake
    since you said this statement as if you live in cairo and in egypt, I am asking you 1 question
    how many tv station in the whole world have broadcast live this event as it happened in its every detail of it ? and how many people in the world watch? and how many international journalists report from egypt what happened and what you said ?
    shall we believe you and just smuch our tv ?, take our eyes out and become blind ? and make all the reporters liars? so that you can be happy and pleased? ,
    is that what you want to tell to the readers at the end of all of these : Muslims are Nazi ? Ok! you vent !,you said it !,you brought out the hate from your cheat! ,so what's next ?
  • Mike56 sam123 2011/10/15 00:51:38
    Mike56
    +1
    Are you saying that the "Arab spring" is not intertwined with hatred towards Israel and Jews?
    Yes or no?
    And I challenge you to point out how the Muslim Brotherhood and HAMAS differ from the German Nazis ideologically.

As for the insinuations that minority allegedly started "killling the soldiers without reason" - I'l just say: shame on you.
  • sam123 Mike56 2011/10/15 23:49:35
    sam123
    Ok ,I accept the challanege ,but challenge to be conducted in professional way and based on true facts and from the horses mouth away from one's feelings and one own opinion.( me and you both ) How ?
    here is how it goes :
    let's me and you device a questionnaire and distribute it to only three countries in the middle east : 1-jordan ,2-Egypt, 3- yemen. (sample of 100 random citizen for each country only to be questionned .,questions devised that are more likely to be asked must be agreed between me and you in advance.

let's find out whether Muslim brotherhood & Hamas differ from the german Nazi idoelogy or not ? and what the local people who live there have to say . these people are the raw material ,they are the subject studied , let's get first class concrete raw information from them .
    As far as my opinion is concerned ,I will tell you about it after the result of the questionnaire.

Now , If you agree,say yes ,then we take it from there,
    1-if you say no , or 2- you respond negativly ,or 3-you did not respond within 2 days from this notice ,or 4- you divert from the challenge by opening another debateor running away from challenge in tactical way ,or commenting with different answer , this means you lost the challenge in advance and considered to be just a clown with a...

here is how it goes :

1-if you say no , or 2- you respond negativly ,or 3-you did not respond within 2 days from this notice ,or 4- you divert from the challenge by opening another debateor running away from challenge in tactical way ,or commenting with different answer , this means you lost the challenge in advance and considered to be just a clown with a big mouth nothing else , and that you are not aware of what are you saying ? and not sure about your information but just parrot repeating what others say and a biiiiig liars !
    to avoid all these and prove the opposite and what are you saying is the truth !,the challenge is now wide open to be accepted with open heart , and this is a golden opportunity to prove me wrong too that I am muslim nazi ! and i swear if the result prove this!!!!!! i will admit it and accpet it and apologize toyou and toyour followers and to sodahead readers and support you all the way and even send a letter to obama and tonatanyahu .
    so i will wait for your confirmation to start the challenge . I now set my time at 00:31 local time sunday 16 october .( you got 2 days to respond or as soon as possible or at your ease (choice is yours and the ball is in your side now )

looking for the challenge you requested then to start within 2 days ?
  • Mike56 sam123 2011/10/16 00:57:02
    Mike56
    +1
    What you offer has nothing to do with "professional way" and "true facts"
    It is just laughable. My point is that people in Muslim countries are heavily contaminated with Islamo-Nazism. Instead of providing me with arguments to the contrary, you want to ask the very people who are suspects.
    Just several well known facts
    1. Two very popular figures in the “Arab world” were Nazi sympathizers, namely Haj Al-Hussaini and Gamal Nasser (his brother was first to publish Mein Kampf in Arabic and he personally gave cover to many wanted SS criminals)
    2. In Egypt and some other Arab countries they are showing libelous TV serials, based on the infamous “Scion Elders Protocols” – the collection of forgeries Goebbels and Hitler used to poison Germans with
    3. In PA, Hitler’s poster are very popular
    4. Hatred towards Jews and justifying murders of Jewish civilians is pervasive
    5. “Arab socialism” was modeled after the Nazi Germany “National-Socialism”
    6. Average Arab Muslim is no expert as to what was the German Nazism about.

Thus, if you personally up to the challenge - let's talk. No gimmicks with some brainwashed people's opinion you would manipulate, since I do not speak Arabic.
  • sam123 Mike56 2011/10/16 01:39:18
    sam123
    you lost ,liiiiiaaaaarrrrrr
  • sam123 sam123 2011/10/16 01:40:57
    sam123
    diverting from real information gathering !! AAAAAAAHHHHHHH

clown
  • Mike56 sam123 2011/10/16 10:10:32
    Mike56
    +1
    Coward, you refused to accept my challenge and offered me idiotic survey among Nazi-brainwashed people instead.
    You are a dishonest impotent opponent - loser.
  • sam123 Mike56 2011/10/16 21:46:31
    sam123
    Mr mike
    I was laughing so much -impotent opponent !!!!!
    muslims with  so many kids
    so which challenge to accept ? yours or mine ?
    ok here is another deal
    instead of doing survery in jordan , egypt and yemen? let take 3 neutral countries : guatemala - botswana - eskimo in the north pole !!!!
    if you do not accept the survey, then i have no option but to become a history teacher and start lecturing you and educating you ,and that is the thing i try to avoid .but again it is your choice .
  • Mike56 sam123 2011/10/16 21:51:46
    Mike56
    +1
    "I was laughing so much -impotent opponent !!!!!" --------- why are you laghing after being exposed, is it your nervous laugh?
    I challenged you - you cowardly escaped.
    of offering you arguments which you don't have, obviously, you are hinding behind some uneducated people. You pose now challenge - just silly tricks.
  • sam123 Mike56 2011/10/16 23:21:53
    sam123
    Mr mike
    Ok here we go
    1-first lesson: Muslims are heroes ,they saved jewish from german in muslim countries

second lesson : there are some crazy people who say say crazy thing

third lesson :

third lesson: very smart way of stopping minority to preach hate

5,6,7,8,9,10 .......569 lessons are coming soon
    greetings

2014/11/26 15:13:01