Obama Anti-rule of law Belligerence: ‘Narcissistic Fascism’ gone Amuck!

☆astac☆~PWCM 2013/01/27 01:55:49

Barack Obama’s refusal to enforce existing laws with which he does not agree may provide him with a temporary sense of omnipotence, vital to the psyche of a not-well narcissist determined to remain above the rule of law, at least in his own tortured mind, at any cost.

Indeed, Obama’s abdication of responsibility to secure the US Borders, and political pandering to Hispanics when it comes to enforcing deportations of illegal aliens, are vivid examples of ‘narcissistic fascism’ gone amok.

In truth, these are impeachable offenses which Congress should pursue, rather than wasting time on Immigration Reform (Amnesty) and other follies which promise only to further erode the rule of law in America and encourage another 20 million or so non-English speaking peasants to invade America from south of our so-called borders.

So far, Obama seems to be enjoying his anti-rule of law tangent, especially since his dictatorial tactics appear to have helped bring about his improbable re-election, despite a wretched economy, degradation of the American brand throughout the world, and the most incompetent, secretive administration in recent memory.

Whereas the political mantra used to be, “It’s the economy, stupid!”, with Obama the new admonition is, “It’s gifts and giveaways to the stupid, stupid!”

However, Obama’s savage plundering of the rule of law may come back to haunt this loosely-wrapped Marxist.

Specifically, Obama’s recent, “Say Farewell to Arms!” ploy may inspire those passionate about the 2nd Amendment and gun rights to follow Obama’s lead by simply ignoring laws which are inconvenient and intrusive.

As reported at the reference, there is a growing body of law enforcement authorities in the states who openly promise to defy Obama’s Unconstitutional assault and to even arrest federal authorities who try to impose Obama’s tyranny in their states:

“The federal authorities can try to enforce it,” said Alabama Sheriff Blake Dorning, opposing President Obama’s proposed gun control laws. “I’m the Sheriff of Madison County. I took a constitutional oath to defend the Constitution of the United States of America, to defend the Constitution of the State of Alabama, even if it takes my life. That is my position.”

In an expanding wave of opposition to President Obama’s proposed gun laws, sheriffs across the country have stated publicly and in writing that they will not enforce any federal gun control legislation.”

So it is, those who thrive by defying the law may also be smitten by that same defiance!

Read More: http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/5...

• ☆ QueenAline 2013/01/27 01:57:08
    ☆ QueenAline
    +7
    “I’m the Sheriff of Madison County. I took a constitutional oath to defend the Constitution of the United States of America, to defend the Constitution of the State of Alabama, even if it takes my life. That is my position.”

POWERFULL WORDS....HIP HIP.....HOORAY!

• Flipper 2013/01/27 03:37:13
  • Captamerica 2013/01/27 03:29:06
    Captamerica
    +2
    Pretty scary that so many can still be deceived by this false prophet!
  • goatman112003 2013/01/27 03:19:55
    goatman112003
    +2
    And some wonder why I call him the antichrist. When ego gets that bad you think you are a god you are of your rocker.
  • SIMPATTYCO 2013/01/27 02:38:31
    SIMPATTYCO
    +2
    THIS MAN IS REALLY DANGEROUS!
  • Beccy 2013/01/27 02:19:50
    +2
    I thought that blacks didn't like slavery so I wonder why Obama wants to let the illgels in to be exploited?
  • JT For Political Reform 2013/01/27 02:15:19
    JT For Political Reform
    +2
    Yes they may. He thinks he's a winner but soon will realize how much of a loser he actually is.
  • cutter's falls 2013/01/27 02:15:13
  • SIMPATTYCO cutter'... 2013/01/27 02:39:08
    SIMPATTYCO
    +2
    PLEASE YOU LEFT OFF A FLY!
  • cutter'... SIMPATTYCO 2013/01/27 02:42:25
  • Katherine 2013/01/27 02:10:44
    Katherine
    +1
    Thank you. Glad some is saying it.
  • RTHTGakaRoland 2013/01/27 01:59:43
    RTHTGakaRoland
    +4
    I never could believe that Providence had sent a few men into the world, ready booted and spurred to ride, and millions ready saddled and bridled to be ridden. - Richard Rumbold

obama fascist

In order to get power and retain it, it is necessary to love power; but love of power is not connected with goodness but with qualities that are the opposite of goodness, such as pride, cunning and cruelty. - Leo Nikolaevich Tolstoi
  • ☆ QueenAline 2013/01/27 01:57:08
    ☆ QueenAline
    +7

POWERFULL WORDS....HIP HIP.....HOORAY!

2014/11/27 02:54:10