OBAMA ANNOUNCES HIS RACIST CAMPAIGN LAUNCH OF 2012 .. AFRICAN AMERICANS FOR OBAMA

SunShine 2012/05/14 21:17:26

President Obama Announces the 2012 Launch of African Americans for Obama

WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IN THE MEDIA IF ROMNEY RELEASED A VIDEO ANNOUNCING A WHITE AMERICANS FOR ROMNEY CAMPAIGN?

Need we say more!

This is truly racist.
UNBELIEVABLE.

Please circulate this to everyone in America. It is racism at its worst. Can you imagine what the NAACP, CORE and hundreds of other black organizations, as well as the media, would say if a white Republican put up an ad that said that the white people need to vote for the white candidate?

Please circulate this now before it is taken off the internet.

• Richy 2012/05/16 03:33:29
    Richy
    +2
    I have to reply once more on this, This man knows nothing of American history from the inside, He was born in Kenya and spent his child hood in Indonesia, Slavery was started by Black Arabic Muslims in Africa, through wars the more powerful tribes Enslaved Blacks in the beaten tribes, Then the Europeans made their way to Africa not for slavery but for that little stone the Diamond, etc. etc. A slave owner liked the Rifle, offered up a slave "bam" slave trade and sells began, Slavery lasted in America for around 3 centuries which means all those that were involved with owning or buying the Enslaved slaves (Are DEAD) but it lasted for around 14 centuries In Arabic Muslim Countries which means a lot of those ancestors involved in the ENSLAVEMENT of Africans are still alive. So The Americans while they were involved in slave trade also ENDED IT. He might should check out his own Grandparents. ( A quick Breakdown)
  • Cyan9 Richy 2012/05/16 23:20:45
    Cyan9
    lol Yay for conspiracy theories!
  • Richy Cyan9 2012/05/16 23:41:21 (edited)
    Richy
    Uh, where's the conspiracy theory at in my post? A true democrats response, Always shout, Racism, Prejudice, Laugh when stating something, and the new one Conspiracy Theory, So prove me wrong "LOL"

con·spir·a·cy
       [kuhn-spir-uh-see] Show IPA noun, plural con·spir·a·cies.
    1.
    the act of conspiring.

2.
    an evil, unlawful, treacherous, or surreptitious plan formulated in secret by two or more persons; plot.

3.
    a combination of persons for a secret, unlawful, or evil purpose: He joined the conspiracy to overthrow the government.

4.
    Law . an agreement by two or more persons to commit a crime, fraud, or other wrongful act.

5.
    any concurrence in action; combination in bringing about a given result.
  • Cyan9 Richy 2012/05/16 23:56:13 (edited)
    Cyan9
    +1
    The mention of Obama being Kenyan. Unless you've found his Kenyan birth certificate it's just conspiracy talk.
  • Richy Cyan9 2012/05/17 02:12:28
    Richy
    After the fake birth certificate showed up on "his" website and was proven it was a fake (which forgery esp. of a federal document if a federal crime) he called a conference meeting and had to explain it, I'm going to go ahead and put the video on here, He says out of "HIS" mouth I was not born here in America I was not born in Hawaii I was born in Kenya, You can't get much more clear than that can you,
    And then there are all the other strong Evidence Videos unless you're just completely Ignorant and color deaf, His wife explains a situation in one instance and says "Barack's" home country in Kenya" In several speeches Obama has said the same thing referring to Kenya as his "Home" Country. In one he talks about his ratings has fallen, but he happens to know that in "HIS Home Country" "His" ratings were high.
    He slapping people in the face with it and everyone's ears are impervious to the words coming out of his mouth. Two of my kids are in the Military and several other relatives, when I speak to them they say, I can't wait to get back "Home" which could mean somewhere they moved and purchased a home etc. But in Michelle and Obama's case They both said "His Home Country" meaning his place of Birth.
    Noun
    home country(Noun)
    1. the country in which a person was born and usually raised, regardless of the present country of residence and citizenship
  • Cyan9 2012/05/15 19:24:41
    Cyan9
    +1
    This is nothing special or new. Every politician has an seemingly infinite number of groups such as students for x, coal workers for y, latinos for z, et cetera. Feel free to as faux outrage as you want though. Just thought someone should mention he truth.
  • SunShine Cyan9 2012/05/16 01:49:45
    SunShine
    +1
    I am not radical.. this is not outrage.. there is no comparison with the groups you are talking about except maybe Latinos.. Obama is a racist and this is a racist call.. plain and simple.. and it's not the first time either.. there have been other instances much worse..
    But I am a patriotic citizen.. I have blacks in my family (and other races as well) and they are ashamed of this president and his manipulation of the blacks in order to get votes..
    He took them for granted last time but from the sound of it.. many will vote for anyone else or even not vote at all this time rather than vote for him.. He has earned this.. and that is the truth.
  • Cyan9 SunShine 2012/05/16 03:26:27
    Cyan9
    +2
    Like I said there is nothing special about this. Romney even has a group. http://www.theroot.com/buzz/i...
  • Richy Cyan9 2012/05/16 12:26:44
    Richy
    I'm not outraged, stating facts or truth is not rage, (Truth) IN a free Nation for a elected official to try to create separation through his own personal agenda is just wrong. Challenge if America is so unfair , then show me another contry with as many millionaires and billionaires of diverse races. (Waiting)
  • cindy 2012/05/15 17:35:16
  • tony cindy 2012/05/16 02:28:08
    tony
    +1
    Black people hate it when you try and stop them from stealing. And notice no mention that every single thug was black.
  • cindy 2012/05/15 17:34:06
  • cindy 2012/05/15 17:31:35
  • Maddog 2012/05/15 17:09:42
    Maddog
    +1
    Was there ever any doubt this guy was a racist? Not if he sat in Rev. Jeremiah Wright's church for 20 years!
  • 4570GOVT 2012/05/15 17:00:26
    4570GOVT
    +3
    THIS IS THE " TYPICAL RACE-BAITING , RACE-CARD PLAYING OBAMA " , THAT WE HAVE ALL COME TO KNOW ! He Is SHAMELESS About It , He COUNTS ON People Of Color To Be His Sheep , In Order To USE THEM !

I " Am Deeply Ashamed " Of My President & His Corrupt Administration . His AGENDA Is The " Only " Thing He Cares About - AND - I Fear For my Country Because Of This !
  • keeper 2012/05/15 16:55:01
    keeper
    +3
    This should be illegal racist pandering. We may have to put out the call for the National Association of White People to counter it!
  • SunShine keeper 2012/05/16 01:52:44
    SunShine
    +1
    I think many of the black folks are responding in a positive way to his abuse.. they will vote against him or not vote at all..
  • keeper SunShine 2012/05/16 15:54:15
    keeper
    I think you are right, Sunshine~~
  • Space Invader 2012/05/15 16:23:37
    Space Invader
    +4
    Hey; what can you say; we have allowed the other side to proclaim Racism is everything; and they have none of it; but only Whites do; especially the ones that will vote against BHO

Your politicians have destroyed the country; and truthfully; we Americans are the only ones who can save it......

But we won't; we bitch and moan about Obama being a Muslim; or they'll bitch about Romney being a Mormon; and it will remain the same stinking pile of S*** that it always has been and will be...

But watch and see what will happen in September-October..maybe then we will wake up...I got a good feeling and info about some very bad vibes about those months...

Obama will be; according to my sources(yes they are real; not my sock puppets again!); will be Pres. again; not because he won; because the election will never come to be...

Then-pissing in one's pants will be the norm; not the exception...
  • 4570GOVT Space I... 2012/05/15 17:02:19
    4570GOVT
    +2
    You Got It ............... KEEP YOUR POWDER DRY !
  • GINGERBREAD 2012/05/15 16:19:59
    GINGERBREAD
    +5
    Just imagine what these liberals, socialists and communists would have said if Romney made a statement saying EVERY BODY BUT THE BLACKS VOTE FOR ROMNEY? There would have been such a raucus that it may force Romney to quit. But, because it's their MESSIAH that have said it, it's okay.
  • 4570GOVT GINGERB... 2012/05/15 17:03:15 (edited)
    4570GOVT
    +2
    THIS IS THE MOST RACIST PRESIDENT IN HISTORY ! ....since Woodrow Wilson
  • GINGERB... 4570GOVT 2012/05/15 19:20:50
    GINGERBREAD
    +2
    Now, that I can agree with
  • Brat 2012/05/15 16:16:22
    Brat
    +3
    This is totally ridiculous. Can you imagine a campaign slogan, "White Americans for Romney?"
  • Diane Spraggs Yates 2012/05/15 15:59:22
    Diane Spraggs Yates
    +3
    Hipocrites ! They do not play fair !!!! They play race card but you can not- really is this fair???? Especially Obama is 1/2 white !!!!!!
  • 4570GOVT Diane S... 2012/05/15 17:13:08
    4570GOVT
    +2
    He Is " FAR LESS " Than 1/2 African American ! His African Father Was MOSTLY ARAB ! He Gave Obie An ARAB NAME For Gods Sake !
  • Diane S... 4570GOVT 2012/05/15 18:14:22
    Diane Spraggs Yates
    +2
    You are right !!!!
  • Lanikai 2012/05/15 15:27:27
    +5
    Hypocrites and other radicals for obama.

WE HAVE to fight this.

On the news this morning was an announcement about rep Lee, and her training course for reps, admin officials, campaign workers on how to successfully use the race card against ANY argument, so that RACE is always the only issue. Since most folks shy away from race debates, it will effectively silence the debate or discussion, and shut down ALL negative information about pablama.
  • DavidK 2012/05/15 15:15:19
  • DavidK 2012/05/15 15:07:46 (edited)
    DavidK
    +5
    He knows that 95% of blacks voted for him simply because of color. Now lets see how many of those voters are smart enough to vote him out due to his inability to lead! I would guess those who voted for the first time in their lives won't bother this time.
  • Diane S... DavidK 2012/05/15 16:00:45
    Diane Spraggs Yates
    +4
    I believe his Gayness will bother some !!
  • DavidK Diane S... 2012/05/15 16:18:39
    DavidK
    +2
    I would guess so!
  • Wayne 2012/05/15 14:55:19
    Wayne
    +5
    Lie, cheat and steal, whatever it take is the Obama creed.
  • JT For Political Reform 2012/05/15 14:33:03
    JT For Political Reform
    +5
    He's nothing more than a racist fraud. It was his party that was trying to stop African/Americans from voting for Republicans, today the only difference is they don't where sheets and hoods.
  • CAPISCE 2012/05/15 13:56:12
    CAPISCE
    +7
    Obama is just as White as he is Black but it seems his Black half won the election. I'm sure when he loses the Election, it will be his White half that lost
  • JT For ... CAPISCE 2012/05/15 14:33:59
    JT For Political Reform
    +5
    LOL...I like the way you think.
  • SunShine CAPISCE 2012/05/15 14:51:32
    SunShine
    +3
    except he isn't half black.. he has only 6.25% black blood.. the rest is ARAB and 50% white
  • CAPISCE SunShine 2012/05/15 19:40:34
    CAPISCE
    +2
    I didn't know that......wow. He could be green and purple, he still is the worst President America ever had
  • SunShine CAPISCE 2012/05/16 01:54:22
    SunShine
    +1
    got that right..
  • john n SunShine 2012/05/18 02:49:08
    john n
    +1
    Did you have a measuring cup or is this a lucky guess?

2014/07/25 09:04:31