Obama and Bamah - Is There A Bible Connection?

Jim 2009/01/15 22:05:23
I came across this word "Bamah" this morning in my Bible reading and because of current events it jumped out at me like it never had before. I find the similarity of the name, to that of our incoming President to be interesting as well as what the word "Bama" is associated with. What do you think?

"For when I had brought them into the land, for the which I lifted up mine hand to give it to them, then they saw every high hill, and all the thick trees, and they offered there their sacrifices, and there they presented the provocation of their offering: there also they made their sweet savour, and poured out there their drink offerings.
Then I said unto them, What is the high place whereunto ye go? And the name thereof is called Bamah unto this day."
Ezekiel 20:28-29

Bamah is assigned the number 1117 in Strong's and the Hebrew Dictionary states that it is the same word as 1116. Looking in the Old Testament Lexicon under 1116 we read the following parts of the definition.

"Bamah; height, hill, elevation; stronghold; a high place which was destined for unauthorized worship. It was a general word which included mountains and hills, fortresses, and castles, which were usually built on strategically placed sites at higher elevations. Pagan societies were fond of performing sacred rites on mountains and hills. They believed this was more acceptable to their gods. The Israelites began imitating the practice, not only to idols, but even offering sacrifices to God Himself. The altar was built of stones and could be either separate from the bamah or part of it. The bamah contained a tent or room where the cultic vessels were stored and where the sacrificial meals were eaten. They burned incense, sacrificed, ate sacrificial meals, prayed, conducted sacred prostitution, and sacrificed children."

• AlexJonesהוֹשֻׁעַ 2010/05/05 22:06:22
    AlexJonesהוֹשֻׁעַ
    +3
    Jim, your so caught up in the scriptures that you totally mis represent what they stand for. Even if you were 100% correct in there being any relation to Ezk 20, your responce or should I say reaction was totally out of charachter with being a Christian. You should repent bro. and I use the term bro lightly because if your gonna post something and call the first guy who disagrees with you a moron, I hardly think you represent a Christian. More like a Pharasee. How do you expect to win a lost world apart from having Love and compassion. Even if Rocketman was an athiest, you think he'd wanna be a Christian if they all acted as vile as the world. It's ok to disagree but if your knowledge is proud and puffedup, it sure aint Spirit led. I think you might want to examine your heart and ask God to teach you to walk in Love. Apart from Love, everything you know is meaningless and will produce no fruit. Just saying man... Check yourself man. There's exhortation or Kingdom representation in how you responded. I for one wouldn't be interested in anything you posted in the future if I knew you were gonna respond in your flesh.

• sk 2012/09/03 15:09:09
    Maybe There Is A Connection
    sk
    in Hebrew "Baraq" is lightining, " O" is a joining word, and "Bamah" means height. Now Luke 10:8 speaks of how satan fell as lightning and Isaiah 14:14 shows how satan say he will ascend to the high place..

By the way Alex, it may seem as if Jim is wrong, but the way truley is narrow, and i am afraid the doctrine you seem to have learnt is one that is conservative preachers who are afraid to share the truth have fall back on and are leading many people astray. The truth is unless God shows His grace and mercy, many people in church who learnt the same you learnt,might not see Heaven. Part of the reason being that it minimizes God's glory and power to four spiritual laws, and ten steps to do this, five methods to do that,etc while coming close to nullifying the true power of Christ.. In simple terms, the doctrine which it seems you have learnt is the same which i followed which is a basic movement of the flesh where the Spirit of God is not there, and the bible nullifies all things we do in the absence of The Holy Spirit..

Jim, I have had the same encounters as you were I felt the person and I were in different levels and he is trying to perceive Holy things while they themselves were carnal "Christians", I have called some Christians what you have called Alex, but it is no...

Jim, I have had the same encounters as you were I felt the person and I were in different levels and he is trying to perceive Holy things while they themselves were carnal "Christians", I have called some Christians what you have called Alex, but it is not the way to be done, He will not hear you if you throw insult words, although your words were very true, he did not focus on them, instead he focused on the insulting words. But it is given to us to teach the Christians that do not understand the true gospel of Christ (atleast to the best capability the Spirit of God allows us).
    It is not Alex's fault that people who have taught him are people that have either departed from the narrow way or never walked it, the reason i say this is because a few months ago, I would have responded the same way that he did, and I sure tell you that it was what I had been taught and believed true, that is until the Spirit showed me that after some while that the doctrine was false and that I had to change churches.. But here is the thing, all these churches with false doctrines can still change if the allow the Holy Spirit to cleanse them (which is very true by Ezk 36:22-35)
    And Alex was right about the bashing part, you had an opportunity to show one whole soul whom God loves, the true way, but now he is back to wherever he is and still continues with the same profaned gospel.. and believe me again when i say, i used to speak the same way, my friend said that I would be a good teacher of the word but my short temper (with people that do not understand) makes me loose opportunities to make them understand..
    And hey, just as Paul says (2Timothy 4:2) preach the word,in the same verse it says that be in and out of season to rebuke. in this case, you were supposed to preach the word, when they have grown and experience God's true power, you rebuke them if they stray away or do things of like manner.

Yo Jim, when i meet people like you, I rejoice that God still raises people that will truly praise Him for who He is... And hey, Christ also did what you did here when He called the Pharisees a brood of vipers, and that they are of the father the devil,etc.. so please do not say i am saying contradictory things, just distinguish carefully when to preach the word and when to rebuke.
  • AlexJonesהוֹשֻׁעַ 2010/05/05 22:06:22
    AlexJonesהוֹשֻׁעַ
    +3
  • Jim AlexJon... 2010/05/05 23:08:14
    Jim
    I did not misrepresent anything. If you read my post you should see that I drew no conclusions but merely stated that I found it "interesting." You should be careful about jumping to conclusions when there is no evidence to back you up.

I find it interesting that you had to create a new profile just to respond to my post. So I'm supposed to believe that my blog which was created over fifteen months ago was the first thing you found on SodaHead that you wanted to comment on? I can only wonder how many other profiles you have besides this new one. Regardless as to whether you are a sock or not, you must be one of those "marshmallow Christians" who are so busy preaching the love that you forget the weightier things of the Word of God.

Perhaps you would have found me to be more spiritual if I had called the guy a "whited sepulcher," or maybe a "viper," or a "dog" like my Lord and Savior Jesus, as well as John the Baptist, told those who mocked and denied the truth as rebels do. I suppose those labels and names are somehow more spiritual than calling someone a moron, in your opinion. Sorry, I can't lie, I found them to be a moron and hence my use of the word.

I have no hope of winning a lost world with "love," nor should anyone else. My King James Bible tells me that people come ...

I have no hope of winning a lost world with "love," nor should anyone else. My King James Bible tells me that people come to repentance by hearing the Word of God. By coming to the end of themselves and that none can come to God unless He draw them. There is no other way. Any, including yourself, who try to come to Him any other way is a thief, a tare, and will be plucked out at the harvest.

I don't subscribe to the "love everyone" doctrine so popular today. I prefer that doctrine I find in my Bible that tells me to rebuke, to speak the truth and that there is power in the Word of God. You give me too much power, for I am but a weak vessel and can do nothing but God give me the ability, the strength, and the wisdom, and He has not put the burden of saving the world on my shoulders that I know of. I am doing the work He gave me to do and that is to kick the platform out from under those who are puffed up on self and think they stand, when in fact they are lost. If the bottle is full of the old life and beliefs, one cannot hope to fill it with the truth of the Gospel. A lot of people need their bottle emptied, and some need it smashed so they can see their condition as it truly is.

I repent before God everyday, but I will not be guilty of trading His doctrine for the doctrine of devils as you seem to suggest I do. Therefore I have no guilt in this. You have a spirit of religion that seeks to usurp the power and the authority of Christ. You deny the fullness of Christ, and in so doing you have created a new "Jesus" not found in the Bible. It is you who should check yourself friend, and you should check the Bible as well. Whether or not you think me a Christian is of no concern to me. If you believed the WHOLE Word of God you would know me to be a born again Spirit filled Christian who glorifies the truth and the Word of God. But you go ahead and think as the spirits you follow lead you to believe if you must. You will have a lot of company I am sad to say.

"Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.
    If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:
    For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds." 2 John 1:9-11
  • AlexJon... Jim 2010/05/06 12:13:08
    AlexJonesהוֹשֻׁעַ
    +1
    Wow. Your hard man. I never said you misrepresented anything you wrote on, simply stated the fact that if you don't back up what you say with Love, your works are meaningless. You are indeed the first I commented on. I linked therough facebook to do it and have had that profile forever. The very thing you did with Rocket man who isn't a christian you do to your own. Not an affective wittness when you slander another person with words of accusation. In all your wisdom does this vers mean anything to you? "Bold and arrogant, these men are not afraid to slander celestial beings; yet even angels, although they are stronger and more powerful, do not bring slanderous accusations against such beings in the presence of the Lord. But these men blaspheme in matters they do not understand. They are like brute beasts, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed, and like beasts they too will perish." I'm sure in your deception that 2 Peter 2 10:12 doesn't apply to you. I'm sure you have some higher standard that I'm unknowelgeable of in your own mind to call people morons, socks, or marshmellows christans. In who's name do you declare this in? A proud heart will always take offence when it is rebuked or called into the light. Pride will cause a "so called" humble man to lash out in retaliation to anything that tries to exalt itself above itself. Hope you see where I'm coming from. Not criticle of your knowledge, nor your faith in God...but your fruit stinks dude.
  • Jim AlexJon... 2010/05/06 17:11:30 (edited)
    Jim
    EDITED at the end of this post as a response to Alex who saw fit to block me.

~~~~
    You wrote: "The very thing you did with Rocket man who isn't a christian you do to your own."

If you are referring to "Christians" as my "own" then I would have to disagree, I don't treat Christians like I do the blasphemers. Ask my neighbors. Obviously you use a loose standard by which to define a Christian. No surprise, many do the same these days. I get my definition from the Bible, not what the world decides defines a Christian. Most of the people I encounter on SodaHead will hear the fearsome words;

"And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity." Matthew 7:23

I'm not puffed up, proud, or vain about any knowledge or wisdom I may have because none of it originated in me. However I don't expect you to understand that or to believe it. You are too hung up on the false Christianity and the demonic doctrine so prevalent today. You and those like you are too busy promoting worldly doctrine and have forsaken or outright rejected the doctrine of God. You have no concept of what it means to walk in the Spirit or to be Holy. Both are required in THIS LIFE if one is to see Heaven. Try glorifying Jesus Christ and His word for a change instead of the carnal doc...

~~~~

I'm not puffed up, proud, or vain about any knowledge or wisdom I may have because none of it originated in me. However I don't expect you to understand that or to believe it. You are too hung up on the false Christianity and the demonic doctrine so prevalent today. You and those like you are too busy promoting worldly doctrine and have forsaken or outright rejected the doctrine of God. You have no concept of what it means to walk in the Spirit or to be Holy. Both are required in THIS LIFE if one is to see Heaven. Try glorifying Jesus Christ and His word for a change instead of the carnal doctrine you promote and that causes you to find fault with that which I say and do. God called His people to be SOLDIERS, to HATE every evil way and to REBUKE those who blaspheme. To help those who are out of the way. Which "way" are you following?

You think of me and any fruit I may have anyway you like and I will just keep on keeping on in the face of Biblical ignorance and worldly religious folks. ;)

EDIT: Alex, You don't understand or even know what Godly love is and you try and force me to abandon it for your marshmallow emotionalism that so many ignorant folks think is the love that Christ exhibited. Yours is the love the world has invented.

The kind of love you offer turns a blind eye to sin, affirms when a rebuke is called for, and it embraces all and everything as being of God when it clearly is not to the discerning person.

Like I said, I care not what you think of me but I do care about the doctrine you embrace and the condition of your soul. Deception is deceptive, we would do well to remember that. It does not advertise its self as error, but as truth and as being from God.

When I was thoroughly broken for my sins and came to Jesus for Salvation He gave me a micro-second glimpse of how He viewed my sins. Even though I had never done anything "bad" as the world judges bad, in that split second my sins were horrible as God saw them and revealed them to me. I knew surely I would die had I been exposed even a millisecond longer. We forget just how vile even the slightest sin is to a Holy God.

In my brokenness and tears God spoke to me in that still small voice and told me He had a work for me to do if I would stand to it. He told me I would not be popular, that I would be despised, that I would be falsely accused, and I would stand alone. I gave Him my all and asked Him to use me for His purposes and to use me up. That was seventeen years ago and He has been with me every step of the way, through every heartbreak, every disappointment, and the few triumphs and rejoicings when lost souls see the light of truth and themself as God truly sees them.

Telling someone of their sin and their danger is very loving, it is what Jesus did and what He does continuously throughout His Word. He knew how stiffnecked the lost are and He knew the devices of Satan. Jesus knew how the devil would use our own emotions and feelings against us to deceive us, as he has successfully done.

I find it sad that you are so stiffnecked in your refusal to hear anything but what suits your opinion of truth that you have blocked me. It is your loss my friend and a dangerous one at that for God will not always plead with us to correct our course.

It is not your sincerity in your devotion to God and Christ that I question. I believe the Lord has helped you and that you want to never lose that. What I am concerned about is that you have stopped growing in truth and Righteousness having been hijacked into the devils lie and social gospel.

The Lord loves you and all I am is a messenger and a message from the Lord, to examine yourself and that which you have embraced and preach. Lean on the Lord, not on the preacher, the teacher, or me. Pray for wisdom and to be guided into the WHOLE truth that you may grow and bear much fruit. May He grant you ears to hear and eyes to see as well as a heart that hungers, is my prayer for you.
  • AlexJon... Jim 2010/05/06 18:27:28
    AlexJonesהוֹשֻׁעַ
    +3
    No suprise to your responce. If indeed you glorify the Father through Christ, you would love as Christ. So far all I've seen is an angry, fault finding, accuser who instead of walking in the knowlege of the Truth declare it, but deny the Power of Christ by your actions (remarks). That sir makes you no more than a hypocrite. I pray that God has mercy on you sir. I pray that when you stand before God that you yourself won't be told Depart, I knever knew you. It's not my heart to find fault in you or your fruit, but indeed to accuse people of blasphemy...lol You sir are likewise a sinner saved by the same Grace that saved me. You yourself fall short of the Glory of God and are not without sin. The difference between you and I is a repentent heart. I've turned from my sin. Your so busy trying to find everyone elses that you've lost your focus and compassion for people....if indeed you ever had any in the first place. If it's the Law you choose to live by, trust that it's by the Law you will be judged. I forgive you sir for your ungodly judjment and pray that God has mercy on you and would open the eyes of your heart along with understanding. God bless you.
  • Thomas Rea: Gay Christian A... 2010/01/11 17:36:35
    Thomas Rea: Gay Christian Advocate
    Bamah is a name of land.
  • snell/GOD & COUNTRY-zero cl... 2009/11/19 17:04:16
    snell/GOD & COUNTRY-zero cliques
    The name is pure coincidence. The only way one could glean a correlation is to twist scripture to suit one's desires.
  • The Rocket Man 2009/11/15 19:22:09
    Not At All - No Connection
    The Rocket Man
    Firstly Haven't you noticed that there is an O at the start of Obama and a H at the end of Bamah. Secondly this was written about someone who lived two and a half thousand years ago. And Thirdly, the Bible was written in the Bronze Age when people didn't even know the earth revolved around the sun or that living things had evolved. It's worth about as much as Hansel and Gretel in terms of deciding who is in office. Maybe we should have hated Sarah Palin because she looked a bit like the witch from Hansel and Gretel.
  • Jim The Roc... 2009/11/16 15:29:39
    Jim
    You are a pretty shallow thinker aren't you? That is if you even think at all. Since you claim to be an Atheist it seems you aren't too bright which is no surprise based on the posts you have been littering this place with.
    Come back when you get some smarts and lose the attitude moron.
  • YouBetterCallTyrone 2009/10/21 00:29:25
    Maybe There Is A Connection
    YouBetterCallTyrone
    +1
    It is no doubt Barack Obama is the antichrist manifested in the flesh. I have known him personally for awhile before his predsetined status of today. Jesus knew exactly who he was before the Idol worshippers did on the night of the election. We must stay prayed up for the times to come.
  • Jim YouBett... 2009/10/21 18:10:43
    Jim
    The Bible teaches that all who deny that Jesus (God) has come in the flesh, are antichrist.
    Wheter or not Obama is THEE Antichrist, I don't know, but I know he seems set on destroying America as we have known it.
  • The Roc... YouBett... 2009/11/15 19:23:59
    The Rocket Man
    "Prayed up". You make it sound like a drug. Oh wait, I forgot, it is.
  • Isma'ila (God has heard)! 2009/02/03 14:47:34
    Not At All - No Connection
    Isma'ila (God has heard)!
    Huh?
  • Sailor Dale 2009/01/21 12:27:52
    Interesting
    Sailor Dale
    +2
    That's interesting! Never can be positive about things like that in the Bible!
    I do believe that Pres. Obama is not THE Anti-christ, but he is AN Anti- Christ!!!
    I feel like the U.S. died when NObama took the office! His ratings are so high now,
    he has no where to go but down...
  • Jim Sailor ... 2009/01/21 17:07:58
    Jim
    +2
    I agree Dale in all you say. Obama is a deceiver of the first magnitude and is good at his craft, not only of pretending to honor the God of the Bible, but pretending to love America. I don't believe either. I guess he went to the National Cathedral this morning in order to keep the "ritual" that his predecessors have done. I only wish his heart were in it as well.

Pray that He would be convicted everytime he attempts something to dishonor God or harm America or her people. Pray he would have a Damascus road experience that America may stay the hand of judgment.
  • FitzRoger 2009/01/16 15:42:02
    FitzRoger
    +2
    Time will tell.
  • Ravenhon - Patriotic Atheist 2009/01/16 11:49:11
    Not At All - No Connection
    Ravenhon - Patriotic Atheist
    +1
    Really? You asked that question with a straight face and everything. Surely you're kidding and this question is pure sarcasm right?
  • Jim Ravenho... 2009/01/16 17:54:36
    Jim
    +3
    No sarcasm here. You see sarcasm? Nope, not me...
  • Ravenho... Jim 2009/01/16 18:55:44
    Ravenhon - Patriotic Atheist
    +3
    I'll stop short of crucifying your religion. (Like what I did just then??)
    Considering that the word Bamah indicates a place rather than a person, or even a type of person, I think you seriously jumped the gun here. My own opinion, and you are entitled to yours as well, but I'd love to heat it. Please indulge me. (All of this is meant with the utmost respect.
  • Jim Ravenho... 2009/01/17 02:00:47
    Jim
    +3
    I asked for an opinion. You gave an opinion. I'm not interested in giving you a platform for your ignorant blasphemies. Thanks for stopping by. Good day.
  • Ravenho... Jim 2009/01/17 14:49:03
    Ravenhon - Patriotic Atheist
    +3
    No one is blaspheming your religion. I gave my opinion, basically that yours if off base EVEN in the context of your religion. The question doesn't even make sense. It's like saying just because a shrub is called a bush, there MUST be a connection to the Bush family. It's just silly.
  • Jim Ravenho... 2009/01/17 15:30:31
    Jim
    +2
    If you read my poll I don't think I made any conclusive pronouncements did I? Somehow you seem to have the idea that I did. I found the similarity in the word and the definition to be interesting and asked what others thought.

Thanks for responding.
  • Ravenho... Jim 2009/01/17 15:49:05
    Ravenhon - Patriotic Atheist
    +2
    No problem.
  • Suicide is Painless~<3 Rev~<3 2009/01/15 22:09:26
    Not At All - No Connection
    Suicide is Painless~<3 Rev~<3
    +2
    You know, the only people I've found that compare Obama to the Anti-Christ and the Messiah are the people that don't like him.
  • Jim Suicide... 2009/01/15 22:11:50
    Jim
    +2
    Well that makes sense.
  • Isma'il... Suicide... 2009/02/03 14:52:05
    Isma'ila (God has heard)!
    I think that the Republicans are generating this antichrist rumor.
  • BoyOfTheEnders 2009/01/15 22:08:54
    Maybe There Is A Connection
    BoyOfTheEnders
    +1
    The thing is... if in Aesop's Fables, it said, Osama... then I really wouldnt make a connection either...
    Its all about how you understand things..
    Very cool of you to at least bring that up though.
    Could have some prophetic significance.
  • Jim 2009/01/15 22:06:53 (edited)
    Interesting
    Jim
    +2
    I find it interesting that I see so many similarities in the definition of Bamah and what I see in Obama.

Obama is setting himself in a high place which is a fortress in essence and is strategically placed, both in Washington and in the world. He claims to be Christian but there is no evidence of that and so he imitates Christianity while serving his gods. Several men have testified that he gave them sex for drugs, amounting to prostitution. He defends abortion which is nothing less than the sacrificing of Children.

Maybe I read too much into it, but the Spirit within me knows this man is evil and will be a blight on America in the eyes of God. Whether or not there is a warning about him in the Bible when it refers to Bamah, I can not say, but it might be wise to not discount the possibility.
  • BoyOfTh... Jim 2009/01/15 22:10:03
    BoyOfTheEnders
    +1
    You just might be right.
    I'm not one to just think, then judge, I like to sit back, and watch.
    Only time, will prove any of this, to me, but never the less, it is on my mind.
  • TATANKA... Jim 2009/01/15 22:42:49
    TATANKALUTA OYATE - Wasicu Willy
    +1
    I will believe all that you say and anything else you ever say if you can provide written evidence and reference a source of facts orinformation from a non bias source. Other than that you are full of whooy, and a trouble maker. written evidence reference source facts orinformation bias source whooy trouble
    What doe's your Christian faith say about making false statements to create hate. If your god loves everybody, WHY CAN'T YOU?????
  • Jim TATANKA... 2009/01/16 00:52:28
    Jim
    +1
    "God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day." Psalms 7:11

God loves everyone but it will not prevent your landing in Hell for eternity if you don't turn from your lost and sinful state. You are as ignorant as your book.
  • TATANKA... Jim 2009/01/16 01:02:28 (edited)
    TATANKALUTA OYATE - Wasicu Willy
    Let's talk about ignorance! The BOOK OF KNOWLEDGE is a one book encyclopedia that covers everything from an apple to a zebra. It's not a book of religion or spirituality! So how is god going to judgeth you oh simple one?
    Again, if your god loves you, why can't you love someone that isn't a christian? book religion spirituality god judgeth simple god loves love christian
  • Jim TATANKA... 2009/01/16 04:44:59
    Jim
    +1
    Who ever said I didn't love you??
    Love tell the truth. Love does not let one continue on in their blindness and ignorance unwarned.

By the way, Jesus is NOT "cool." Not at all, and He will be your Lord and Savior, or He will be your worst nightmare.
    I repeat, You are as ignorant as your book. Only you can correct that.
  • TATANKA... Jim 2009/01/16 05:05:36
    TATANKALUTA OYATE - Wasicu Willy
    So now your lord and savior is my worst nightmare. Oh yes, why would I want to worship a god that can be so frightening. The Great Creator, Great Mystery,
    Wakan Tanka would never act that way. savior nightmare worship god frightening creator mystery wakan tanka act savior nightmare worship god frightening creator mystery wakan tanka act
  • Jim TATANKA... 2009/01/16 05:09:53
    Jim
    +2
    Good night idiot.
  • TATANKA... Jim 2009/01/16 05:12:40 (edited)
    TATANKALUTA OYATE - Wasicu Willy
    Osni Sica, I love you too good christian.
  • FitzRoger TATANKA... 2009/01/16 15:34:32
    FitzRoger
    +1
    In Proverbs 1:22 it says,” The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.”
  • FitzRoger TATANKA... 2009/01/16 16:05:49 (edited)
    FitzRoger
    Would never act that way? How do you know? Who told you?

Great Creator? (Father?), Wakan Tanka? (Son?), Great Mystery? (Holy Ghost?). Sounds like you have a Holy Trinity going there.

If you have no fear of your God, then how much of a God is he?

My God deserves my respect, and respect can be expressed as fear.
  • TATANKA... FitzRoger 2009/01/16 16:37:43
    TATANKALUTA OYATE - Wasicu Willy
    You christians always try to kill us off, or turn us white like your sheep.
    Quit wasting time, we know the poision you preached and the rules to your game, give it up.
    I am glad that most christians are not an extremist like you. You remind me of the Muslim extremist that try to terrorize this nation, except you, FitzRoger, and the extremist like you, still try to terrorize the "Luta Oy'ate", Red Nation

2014/07/25 21:40:56