Obama, Al Sharpton, and Jesse Jackson are hurting the Black people and want a Race Riot and they are brain washing them with their HATE !!

Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR 2013/07/20 16:31:52
o you feel that Obama, Al Sharpton, and Jesse Jackson  want a Race Riot?
Please leave a comment
Obama and pals Al Sharpton, and Jesse Jackson are doing nothing but hurting the black people with their hate and Racism and just want to divide this country and want a RACE RIOT to happen every were . It saddens me to see what is going on in this country . Obama must really hate his White side so much!! I have a black Son in law and two half black & White grandkids and I as well as our family are NOT Racist ! These men have nothing but EVIL in their souls ! Now with Sharpton, Jackson on the bandwagon (doing what Obama wants them to DO!) with their Racism and stirring everything up.. they are ALL endorsing all of this HATE and CRAP to go on !! They could care less about what happens to people but their agenda is to keep stirring up the masses!! The sad thing is the black people will come out with their brain washed hate filled ideals in their heads from all them Sharpton, Jackson and Obama who have all feed them with their HATE and who want this to take place. The HATE to start people who have nothing better to do is to follow these black men's hateful words and to start a RACE RIOT AND FOR WHAT.....TO SHED BLOOD !! The main thing that gets me so much is Obama and his EVIL pals could care less about the black people. Obama could care less what happens to them in a RIOT if they get killed along with the whites if that happen...... Obama just wants BLOOD again on his hands!!! Such EVIL DEEDS FROM THESE HATEFUL MEN WITH SUCH HATE IN THEIR HEARTS and they have NO SOULS !! These back leaders are doing nothing but using the black people for THEIR OWN GAINS! They do not show any kind of peace but just the HATE to gain what...... Glory for them !! ? I am praying no one gets hurt on both sides this weekend for the Blacks and Whites if things turn for the worse ? There is to be a March here in River Oaks Texas on Sunday and I pray it is nothing but a peaceful march !!
the evil ones
more of the evil

• Hawk 2013/07/23 16:30:17
    Please leave a comment
    Hawk
    +5
    Your on the mark as usual my freind the only issue I have is Brain it`s not a factor. The people that follow them don`t have a brain. Those people are the true racist`s. Just keep on keepin on. You are truly an American Patriot. American patriot

• Brad 2013/08/10 10:58:54
    o you feel that Obama, Al Sharpton, and Jesse Jackson want a Race Riot?
    Brad
    +1
    The thing I find difficult to understand is how can anyone let alone African Americans make any progress for the future if they are stuck in the past. Racism left a huge scar on America's past but people like Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, President Obama, and even Eric Holder exploit that past only to remain relavent and for personal gain. Progress would mean that America will forget about those individuals which is ultimately what none of them want. It is true that racism in some degree will always exist no matter what but holding on to the past will never allow our country to make any progress towards the future and until people stop buying into the rhetoric that all whites in America have racist evil intents in everything they do as portrayed by the likes of Sharpton, Jackson, Obama, and Holder, America will never gain an inch in progress on racial issues. One more thing of interest is what are these individuals going to do when whites are the minority? Should be interesting.
  • Cindy64... Brad 2013/08/10 16:46:50
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    Very well said Brad and so very TRUE. All the black so called leaders have done is make HATE and evil with their mouth's and have done NOTHING to help the black people but USE them all for their OWN gains and Money!!!!!
  • BonnieDeutsch 2013/07/23 18:54:37
    BonnieDeutsch
    +2
    How can MSNBC have Al Sharpton as one of their spokesman ? We are seeing black raceism at it's worst.
  • Cindy64... BonnieD... 2013/07/24 04:33:44 (edited)
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +2
    Because MSNBC is all LIBERAL and like black raceism at worst !!!
  • Gone. 2013/07/23 18:16:47
    Gone.
    +4
    I feel that this is the ideal time (in their opinion) for a race riot, because having a perceived to be black President who could implement marshal law would be the only thing that could lead to a successful outcome for "their side".
  • Cindy64... Gone. 2013/07/24 04:34:20
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +3
    So very TRUE !!!
  • Zippcodey 2013/07/23 18:10:45
    Please leave a comment
    Zippcodey
    +3
    If you remember, these 3 were trying to turn the Hispanics against the Whites over illegal aliens, now they are starting the White and Black stuff again big time, since Trayvon, and Zimmerman is Hispanic.

Now what they want are riots so the government can step in and enforce Marshall Law.

Think of this, Blacks are only 13% of the population, not all Blacks agree with the ones who like to riot, and most of these are just out to loot the stores, that they tear up when they riot, and they tear up their own neighborhoods. So if the Blacks want to take on the Whites and Hispanics, do you really think they have a living chance? I wish people would wise up and know that Jackson, Sharpton, Obama have an agenda to push, they have a reason to try and bring riots about, while they hide, it gives them a feeling of superiority over people when they can get them to do what they want.
  • Cindy64... Zippcodey 2013/07/24 04:35:51
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +3
    Yes your right and they sure in the hell what a RACE RIOT indeed!!
  • TopShelf® (oyo) 2013/07/23 18:06:30
    Please leave a comment
    TopShelf® (oyo)
    +2
    those guys have little influence over all black people, genius.
    folks like you, are the ones hurting society, with your constant
    internet bigotry rants. racism is an action committed by an
    overly prejudiced person against others. i wonder how you
    personally manage to screw black folks over, i'm sure by any
    means you can muster.

fail gif
  • Cindy64... TopShel... 2013/07/24 04:47:48 (edited)
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +2
    REALLY....... you bet they DO have a BIG influence over the black people and were do you get I am using bigotry rants. racism (you must be a LIB) Did I not post on here I want PEACE and not for anyone to get hurt on BOTH sides !! By the way I will let you know I have TWO BLACK AND WHITE GRANDKIDS (just like Obama is PART WHITE) AND MY BLACK SON IN LAW DOSE NOT AGREE WITH ALL OF THE CRAP THAT IS GOING ON...but he does know some blacks are influenced by them and most of all of Obama!! My son in Law dose not like Obama and he see's the evil that Obama is and Jackson, Sharpton as well just using blacks for their own gain and glory !! But then you would call my BLACK SON IN LAW A RACIST ALSO !!
  • TopShel... Cindy64... 2013/07/25 14:53:06
    TopShelf® (oyo)
    well, i'm black, and neither one has any influence over me.
    even mlk jr. had very little sway outside of the south. we are
    not a monolithic group of people.

the way you approach the situation is wrong. just because
    someone is black, doesn't mean the actions of another
    black person has any bearing on them. does tom delay
    speak for all white folks? do the heinous acts of thousands
    of catholic preists reflect the morals of the white race?

if you answered no to those questions, apply the same to
    black folks, if you are as tolerant as you imply, that should
    not be difficult.
  • Cindy64... TopShel... 2013/07/25 15:33:26
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    This whole thing you are posting is not about the black leaders but lets NOT say anything bad about Obama ! The point is that you DO NOT understand is this....Ignorance by the LEFT, are supporting this Racial Divide, the sad thing is people like you are NOT seeing the TRUE picture of what they are all DOING .. Racial Divide IS WHAT THEY ALL WANT AND DOING A VERY GOOD JOB DOING SO!! .
    Obama, Holder, Jackson, Sharpton and others, ARE INDEED Keeping the Racial Fires fueled, by the Ignorant People they Leech off for their Personal Wealth...and LIBS ...just as RECON stated!!
  • TopShel... Cindy64... 2013/07/26 13:23:33
    TopShelf® (oyo)
    having ignored the points i brought up so
    you could reiterate stuff you already wrote,
    you have effectively closed the door on
    any gains that could have been made by
    a normal exchange of viewpoints
  • Cindy64... TopShel... 2013/07/26 14:40:40
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    I saw your points and I said my reply !
  • TopShel... Cindy64... 2013/07/26 18:18:44
    TopShelf® (oyo)
    none of which addressed anything i brought up.

the opening statement defiles your theory that
    resigns the free will of all black humanity to the
    whims of three men.

the second was a rational attempt at correcting
    your habit of making all responsible for one guy's
    actions or words.

you probably lack true empathy, anyways; so this
    whole conversation is as pointless as i suspected.
  • ReconMa... TopShel... 2013/07/24 10:28:30 (edited)
  • Cindy64... ReconMa... 2013/07/24 14:27:09 (edited)
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +1
    YES so very TRUE Top is to BLIND to SEE that!!!!
  • TopShel... ReconMa... 2013/07/25 14:57:23
    TopShelf® (oyo)
    did you know that mlk had known communists in his
    inner circle? that he advocated wealth redistribution,
    espoused what is known as christian socialism? that
    he was the first public figure to speak out against the
    vietnam war?
  • Cindy64... TopShel... 2013/07/25 15:41:47 (edited)
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    REALLY you going on about MLK had communists in his
    inner circle NO a LIE..... RECON states what all of these EVIL men are doing Obama, Holder, Jackson, Sharpton and you come back with some communists CRAP about MLK really !!! Well my dear what the HELL do you think Obama is a COMMUNISTS !!!!

Read this Obama is a 100% MARXIST see the TRUTH ...

It turns out that Obama’s childhood (from the age of around 16 ) mentor, Frank Marshall Davis, was a communist.
    In his books, Obama admits attending “socialist conferences” and coming into contact with Marxist literature. core academic Marxist,” which was made by his colorful and outspoken 2004 U.S. Senate opponent, Republican Alan Keyes.is father was very close friends with Frank Davis, the Head of the Communist Party USA in Hawaii. Davis, according to Obama, was his mentor during his high school years.

Obama said in his first book that he would attend meetings where radicals would gather and socialist gatherings to hear certain speakers whenever possible.

However, through Frank Marshall Davis, Obama had an admitted relationship with someone who was publicly identified as a member of the Communist Party USA CPUSA). The record shows that Obama was in Hawaii from 1971-1979, where, at some point in time, he devel...

However, through Frank Marshall Davis, Obama had an admitted relationship with someone who was publicly identified as a member of the Communist Party USA CPUSA). The record shows that Obama was in Hawaii from 1971-1979, where, at some point in time, he developed a close relationship, almost like a son, with Davis, listening to his “poetry” and getting advice on his career path. But Obama, in his book, Dreams From My Father ,refers to him repeatedly as just “Frank.”

The reason is apparent: Davis was a known communist who belonged to a party subservient to the Soviet Union. In fact, the 1951 report of the Commission on Subversive Activities to the Legislature of the Territory of Hawaii identified him as a CPUSA member. What’s more, anti-communist congressional committees, including the House Un-American Activities Committee (HUAC), accused Davis of involvement in several communist-front organizations. Obama has well-documented socialist connections, which help explain why he sponsored a“ Global Poverty Act” designed to send hundreds of billions of dollars of U.S. foreign aid to the rest of the world, in order to meet U.N. demands. The bill has passed the House and a Senate committee, and awaits full Senate action.

But the Communist Party connection through Davis is even more ominous. Decades ago, the CPUSA had tens of thousands of members, some of them covert agents who had penetrated the U.S. Government. It received secret subsidies from the old Soviet Union. But you will find it briefly discussed, sort of, in Obama’s own book, Dreams From My Father. He writes about “a poet named Frank,” who visited them in Hawaii, read poetry, and was full of “hard-earned knowledge” and advice. Who was Frank? Obama only says that he had “some modest notoriety once,” was “a contemporary of Richard Wright and
    Langston Hughes during his years in Chicago…” but was now “pushing eighty.” He writes about “Frank and his old Black Power dashiki self” giving him advice before he left for Occidental College in 1979 at the age of 18. This “Frank” is none other than Frank Marshall Davis, the black communist writer now considered by some to be in the same category of prominence as Maya Angelou and Alice Walker. In the summer/fall 2003 issue of African American Review, James A. Miller of George Washington University reviews a book by John Edgar Tidwell, a professor at the University of Kansas, about Davis’s career, and notes, “In Davis’s case, his political commitments led him to join the American Communist Party during the middle of World War II-even though he never publicly admitted his Party membership.”

It was in Chicago that Obama became a “community organizer” and came into contact with more far-left political forces, including the Democratic Socialists of America, which maintains close ties to European socialist groups and parties through the Socialist International (SI), and two former members of the Students for a Democratic Society (SDS), William Ayers and Carl Davidson.

Obama's parents were commies.....Obama's Mother Was a "Communist Sympathizer" - " Friends describe her as a "fellow traveler", that is, a communist sympathizer, from her youth, according to a March 27, 2007, Chicago Tribune report". "The values she taught me continue to be my touchstone when it comes to how I go about the world of politics - Barack Obama" Source: Tim Jones, Chicago Tribune

Obama's Parents Met in a Russian Class (Back then it was the Communist USSR) - "His mother, Stanley Ann Dunham just 18 when they met in a Russian class" Source: Sharon Cohen, St Louis Times News paper obama is a commie obama is a dictator
  • TopShel... Cindy64... 2013/07/26 13:29:50
    TopShelf® (oyo)
    i see you're so bent on the subject, you're
    replying to my post to someone else.

nice pages-long diatribe. i brought up little
    known facts about mlk to illustrate how little
    most know about him. how people like to
    refer to a man they know relatively nothing
    about.
  • Cindy64... TopShel... 2013/07/26 14:41:35
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    Did you read it ...No I bet not You do not what to SEE the TRUTH!! SAD
  • TopShel... Cindy64... 2013/07/26 18:26:28
    TopShelf® (oyo)
    "delusion needs company to survive. in company
    it can hide and spread in the shadows of ignorance.
    we must bring it out into the light."-dianna narciso
  • Cindy64... TopShel... 2013/07/27 15:21:30
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    No you are the one with delusion !!
  • TopShel... Cindy64... 2013/07/27 16:15:27
    TopShelf® (oyo)
    how am I delusional by not agreeing with
    YOUR assertions?! do you even KNOW
    what delusion means?

your parrot-style retort is identical to one
    voiced on a grade-school playground.
  • Barefoot Peace and Love∞ijm... 2013/07/23 17:59:42
    Please leave a comment
    Barefoot Peace and Love∞ijm♥☮♥∞
    +2
    I'm not surprised Cindy, I can't believe I haven't seen this post.... !!
    this is just really sad.....!!
    Please leave a comment
    +4
    All three of them are despicable excuses for human beings, all they want are Americans at war with each other.
  • Barefoo... none 2013/07/23 18:01:55
    Barefoot Peace and Love∞ijm♥☮♥∞
    +5
    and that is pathetic.....!!
  • none Barefoo... 2013/07/23 18:19:56
    +3
    The worst thing possible.
  • Barefoo... none 2013/07/23 19:15:32
    Barefoot Peace and Love∞ijm♥☮♥∞
    +3
    one of them for sure.... !
  • ReconMarine~PWCM*AVA*BTTB*JLA* 2013/07/23 17:53:08
  • Cindy64... ReconMa... 2013/07/24 04:49:08
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +2
    I so agree with you 100% my friend everything you posted is so TRUE!!
  • ReconMa... Cindy64... 2013/07/24 10:30:32
  • Cindy64... ReconMa... 2013/07/24 14:27:56
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +1
    YEs me as well I call them that they are and they are ALL COMMIES!!
  • skowcog 2013/07/23 16:54:59
    Please leave a comment
    skowcog
    +3
    Without the issue of race Al and Jesse are nothing at best. As for Obama it is not just an issue of race but a means to a way of siezing complete control. The black community is being so brainwashed and victimized it is criminal what these people have done. Just as bad if not worst then slavery. They are using these people and keeping them down in order for their own gain. What is the difference?
  • Cindy64... skowcog 2013/07/24 04:50:07
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +2
    yep so TRUE what you posted!!!
  • Jeff 2013/07/23 16:34:18 (edited)
    Jeff
    +4
    Anything to declare martial Law. Al and Jesse would get more followers and more money and that's what important to them.

Some blacks and whites aren't brainwashed, they are just filled with hatred and refuse to take responsibility or to try positive change.
  • ReconMa... Jeff 2013/07/23 17:55:49
  • Cindy64... ReconMa... 2013/07/24 04:51:05
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +3
    Oh my gosh I had forgot that OH hell what then is so right !!!
  • ReconMa... Cindy64... 2013/07/24 10:34:13 (edited)
  • skowcog Jeff 2013/07/24 12:56:01
    skowcog
    +1
    The seeds of discontent were sown decades ago.

2014/10/31 06:54:51