Obama admitted being kenyan born

irish 2010/03/25 13:32:53
AP declares Obama “Kenyan-Born”!
http://www.thepostemail.com/2009/10/14/ap-declares-obama-keny...

2004 PIECE DISTRIBUTED WORLD-WIDE PUTS FOCUS ON TIMELINE OF CLAIMS — An 2008 AP Story Repeats the Claim!

by John Charlton

(Oct. 14, 2009) — What most people know is that the Associated Press (AP) is one of the largest, internationally recognized, syndicated news services. What most people don’t know that is in 2004, the AP was a “birther” news organization.

How so? Because in a syndicated report, published Sunday, June 27, 2004, by the Kenyan Standard Times, and which was, as of this report, available at

http://web.archive.org/web/20040627142700/eastandard.net/head...

the AP reporter stated the following:

Kenyan-born US Senate hopeful, Barrack Obama, appeared set to take over the Illinois Senate seat after his main rival, Jack Ryan, dropped out of the race on Friday night amid a furor over lurid sex club allegations.

This report explains the context of the oft cited debate, between Obama and Keyes in the following Fall, in which Keyes faulted Obama for not being a “natural born citizen”, and in which Obama, by his quick retort, “So what? I am running for Illinois Senator, not the presidency”, self-admitted that he was not eligible for the office. Seeing that an AP reporter is too professional to submit a story which was not based on confirmed sources (ostensibly the Obama campaign in this case), the inference seems inescapable: Obama himself was putting out in 2004, that he was born in Kenya.

The difficulty in finding this gem of a story is hampered by Google, which is running flak for Obama: because if you search for “Kenyan-born US Senator” you wont find it, but if you search for the phrase without quotes you will find links which talk about it.

For those who believe what they see, here is the screen capture of the page from the Kenyan Sunday Standard, electronic edition, of June 27, 2004 — Just in case that page is scrubbed from the Web Archive:

Readers should take note that this AP story, was syndicated world-wide, so you should be able to find it in major newspapers, archived in libraries world-wide. If any reader does this, please let The Post & Email know, so that we can publish a follow up-story. You can scrub the net, but scrubbing libraries world-wide is not so easy.

Hanen of Sentinel Blog Radio broke the public news of the existence of this AP story at on October 14, 2009 at 12:31 pm. However, The Post & Email can confirm that a professional investigator had uncovered this story months ago, and that certified and authenticated copies of this report, meeting Federal Rules of evidence, have already been prepared and archived at many locations nationwide.

It should be noted that on January 8, 2006, the Honolulu Advertiser also reported that Barack Hussein Obama was born outside the United States.

http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/article/2006/Jan/08/ln/FP60...

A Chronology of Deceit
One can now ask an important question which has not yet been emphasized enough: “Just when did Obama begin to publically claim he was born in Hawaii?” This question is distinct from the question, “Just where in fact was Obama born?”, and from the other question, “What do official documents say about where he was born?”

Regarding his claims, we can summarize what is known:

1. As of Monday, Aug. 28, 2006, Obama’s Campaign was putting out that he was born in Hawaii. This is known from the introductory speech given by Prof. George A. O. Magoha, Vice-Chancellor of the University of Nairobi, on the occasion of a speech given there by Senator Obama that day. (One presumes that the Vice-Chancellor was given notes from the Obama campaign, as is customary on such occasions)

2. From the newspaper reports above, it is clear that the Obama campaign was putting out that he was born in Kenya, or overseas, during the period of June 27, 2004, until January 8, 2006.

3. In October of 2004, during the ABC Chicago Affiliate’s broadcast of the Obama-Keyes debates, Obama openly admitted — he conceded — that he was not a natural born citizen. (C-Span aired the uncut version of the debates, which contained this exchange, in the second half of April, 2005)

4. It is known from a classmate of Obama at Harvard University, that while at Harvard, Obama at least on one occasion admitted that he was born in Kenya. (This friend went on record on a call in radio program in Idaho in early July, 2009)

If any reader can find a link which documents a claim to a birth location before Aug. 28th, 2006, which differs from this timeline or which supports it; please let The Post & Email know of it, by posting it in the comment section below.

In a follow up report, The Post & Email has published a brief analysis of the Google Newspaper archive, which shows that Obama’s story changed after June 27, 2004.

Finally, that the AP did cover this story, reprinted by the East African Standard, can be seen from the citation made to AP stories about it (Jack Ryan dropping out of the race), in the following contemporary news articles, which however are incomplete:

June 25, 2004 — http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,123716,00.html

June 26, 2004 — Bellview News Democrat

June 26, 2004 — AP Online Story by Michael Tarm

June 25, 2004 — AP Syndicated Story by Maura Kelly Lannan

(Second Source on June 26, 2009, which cites Associated Press Special Correspondent David Espo and reporter Dennis Conrad as contributors to this report)

(Third Source, The Ledger, print edition of June 26, 2009: partial republication)

A Second 2008 AP Story repeats the Claim
(Oct. 17, 2009) — As a supplementary update to this article, The Post & Email adds the following report, which confirms the attribution of the above article to the Associated Press, and repeats the claim.

Modern Ghana published an AP report on Nov. 4, 2008, which claimed Obama was “Kenyan-born”. You can read it for yourself at:

http://www.modernghana.com/news2/189461/1/americans-decide-to...

To forestall internet scrubbing, David Crocket at “Oil For Immigration” has screencaptured the page:

2008 AP Story proclaims Obama "Kenyan-born"!
The article reads, in part:

After almost two years of campaigning, Democrat candidate Barrack Obama, Republican, John McCain yesterday brought their train to a halt in their respective home states to await the verdict of Americans.

So far, the odds favour the once underdog in American politics, Obama, the African-American Senator from Illinois State .

A Congressional Quarterly (CQ) politics monitored on BBC put the Kenyan born American ahead of his rival, Senator McCain.

—————–

This report has been supplemented by the following reports at The Post & Email:

Obama concedes he’s not a NBC, in Obama vs. Keyes 2004 Debate

2 More African News Agencies declare Obama “Kenyan-born”!

Honolulu Advertiser page scrubbed!

Google’s archive shows Obama’s birth story has changed

Federal Court requested to investigate AP Story

© 2009 - 2010, The Post & Email, Inc. All rights reserved internationally, unless otherwise specified. To read more on our copyright restrictions, see our Copyright notice on the subheader of every page, along the left margin

ADMISSION MADE TO MARINE, TESTIMONY PUBLISHED ON-LINE
by John Charlton

"Race Bannon," U.S. Marine who heard Obama's "confession."
(Dec. 3, 2009) — The stunning admission was made to a member of the U.S. Marine Corps, in a chance meeting in the vicinity of Kalakaua Blvd., one evening in early August of 1980.

The now, former Marine is a highly respected member of the Free-Republic online-community, and he has published the account of his personal meeting with the then Barry Soetero online at the Gathering of the Eagles Blog. After the divorce of Barry’s mother from his adopted father, Lolo Soetero, he began using the name “Barack Hussein Obama,” by which he is known the world over, today. At the Free Republic, the ex-Marine goes by the nik “Race Bannon.”

The crucial part of his testimony regards what he writes in his essay, “Another crappy day in paradise, or The things you see when you ain’t got a gun.” Speaking of his encounter with Soetero, Bannon writes:

He also told me something that I never forgot, for it caused me to do some other things in an effort to be nice to him and possibly a favor. We spoke of where I had been and the world as I saw it. I told him I had been to Africa , Mombassa specifically, and he said to me abruptly, “I was born there.” I told him he is not eligible to be president if that was true, but I remembered he said his mom was an American, so, maybe it was okay. But it was what I did after that makes this a true memory: I went back to the barracks and told others of this guy and suggested we all grab our photo albums and visit him again and show him pictures of Mombassa so he could see where he was from.

No one wanted to go, and at that time, my camera had failed me weeks before we hit Mombassa and it was late August or early September until I had borrowed someone else’s pictures to develop myself so I had copies of where I was. But I never forgot meeting that man for those reasons. I was going to do him a favor and show him his home country of birth. And I never went back for some reason, most likely I forgot to or just felt that a one time chance encounter would be meaningless to both of us and didn’t mean we were friends.

Bannon then closes his testimonial with the following observation:

In the light of what is called “The Birther” movement, these memories are still foremost in my mind concerning this. While I cannot swear it was Barak Obama, all the details I do remember of that chance encounter fit the profile of the man who some people claim is born in Kenya and others claim he was born in Hawaii . The man I met was about 18, thin, Mulatto, told me he was born in Mombassa, raised overseas, was living in Hawaii and hadn’t yet been to many places in the world outside of those places, mostly, hadn’t been to the mainland of America for any long time period if at all. And he openly told me he wanted to be President.

And I remember that face, the face of a young man who sat on a table to my right front, his hands resting on the edge of the table, him leaning forward, his smile, all teeth. It was Barak Obama. I don’t know if I’d bet my life on it, but I am willing to tell people openly at the risk of my ridicule. I was there, and saw him, spoke to him, and he openly told me he was born in Mombassa, Kenya, not Hawaii .

Does it matter? Of course it does. It should not have to be explained as to why it matters.

Race Bannon’s testimony is corroborative of that of two witnesses to the uncut version of the Obama vs. Keyes Senatorial Debates of 2004. The first and second testimonials of which can bre read at The Post & Email. Five African News Agencies also reported that Obama was born in Kenya.

A discussion of Bannon’s testimony can be found at Free Republic, repleate with comments by the Marine himself and other photos of himself, from his time in the U.S. Marines.

Finally, The Post & Email has employed the modern spelling of Mombasa; but Bannon has used the former spelling.

See the tags at the bottom of this story for many more reports about these issues.

© 2009, The Post & Email, Inc. All rights reserved internationally, unless otherwise specified. To read more on our copyright restrictions, see our Copyright notice on the subheader of every page, along the left margin.

Possibly Related Posts:

•» Capt. Pamela Barnett speaks with The Post & Email
•» Taitz vs. Behar
•» Obama knows he is not a Natural Born Citizen according to Vattel
•» The Tea Party in DC was bigger than the Media will admit
•» Maj. Stephen Cook to appeal GA Ruling dc bigger media admit maj stephen cook appeal ga ruling

• enlightened one 2010/03/27 04:51:33 (edited)
    comment
    enlightened one
    +6
    That would be the best venue to extract him from office. It is very odd that according to Race Bannon's own admission, that this was not brought out publicly. Even more startling is that he said this Barack Obama claimed at 18 yrs old he wanted to be president. No kid I've ever known at 18 yrs old has ever made that statement. If this is true, we need more delving into his past and back to his mentors who knew he would have a chance to become president. That is a lot to ponder. Considering his socialist progressive movement here in America. I am sure in my heart that this man, Obama, is not an American, does not share the love of this country, and does not want to see us continue into the future as a free country. His deeds certainly show the world what he thinks of America.

• Shavaun66 2010/12/28 01:25:18
    comment
    Shavaun66
    +1
    New Gov of Hawwaii says that this birther nonsense must end!
  • irish Shavaun66 2010/12/28 12:28:11
    irish
    +1
    of course,can't have the truth coming out now can we??
  • Shavaun66 irish 2011/01/06 03:07:05
  • irish Shavaun66 2011/01/06 11:08:23
    irish
    thanks. and witness's have stated that mom wasn't pregnant in the summer of 1961. also ,she couldn't have taken classes together to meet obama sr since they were not even in the same year of college. nope the whole story is like a badly written novel.
  • pamela 2010/04/10 16:21:43
    comment
    pamela
    +1
    How much more proof do we need that BHO, is not American born. I knew from the start that when his birth place was brought out in the open, it was going to be very questionable if he could actually become president or not. I am right up there with the enlightened one, who made top comment, on how to extract Obama's lying, evil, corrupt A** out of the highest seat in the land. Versus all the people who have made these statements of what they actually know, We need to bring all these people together with all facts of Obama's birth place. Then bring in a judge who can not be bought to actually try this imbecile ( Obama) and impeach his butt right out of office. You can bet that Michelle knew where he was really born, but i wonder what his little girls would think of daddy, lying to all of America and Americans about everything.

Pretty sad day when you have all this obvious information, but those who have all the facts are afraid to step forward. Maybe those who are afraid or flat out nervous, could be given restraining orders of such, to keep them safe while attempting to force the facts, about the dumbass in charge.
  • irish pamela 2010/04/11 13:20:53
    irish
    +1
    the ones who did step forward were subjected to derision and out and out campaigns to discredit them. the hand that holds the money has a very long arm.
  • Cathy 2010/04/08 00:51:58
    comment
    Cathy
    +3
    I am all for the truth in this matter and much more investigation should be done. The truth will always come out one way or another. However, if Obama have lied to Congress about where is was born, he will be impeached and I will be very happy!
  • irish Cathy 2010/04/08 11:04:13
    irish
    +1
    first we have to get past the ones who were paid off in congress.
  • Cathy irish 2010/04/09 13:22:45
  • Beccy 2010/04/07 17:30:42
    comment
    +1
    OMG. This may well be the smoking guns. Now we know why he has little empathy for his base
  • irish Beccy 2010/04/07 18:54:59
    irish
    certainly would explain that.
  • Harry 2010/04/07 13:54:37
    comment
    Harry
    +3
    This certainly deserves a full investigation. The trouble is that Obama and his acolytes have successfully stifled meaningful inquiry by marginalizing those who call for the matter to be investigated. They have managed to tabloidize the issue and largely end public debate among "respectable" people by persuading the majority that only kooks persist in the matter and by attaching a derogatory name, "birthers," to those who do.

We should now be more familiar with the tactic, since the Democrats have employed it with all opponents to Obama, especially Tea party people, by labeling them as racists and extremists.
  • irish Harry 2010/04/07 13:58:24
    irish
    +1
    well said!
  • debrarae POTL _ PWCM 2010/04/07 13:54:14
    comment
    debrarae POTL _ PWCM
    +3
    Obama is still in office ... because the press, liberals in congress, and even RINOS contributed to FALSELY VETTING HIM when they knew he wasn't QUALIFIED to serve ....
  • irish debrara... 2010/04/07 13:59:00
    irish
    +1
    yes he wasn't vetted at all.
  • debrara... irish 2010/04/07 14:10:57
    debrarae POTL _ PWCM
    +1
    True he was 'anointed'....
  • irish debrara... 2010/04/07 14:32:41
  • Beccy debrara... 2010/04/07 17:32:48
    +3
    In 2007 I read that John Edwards was tapped to be PResident by the elite. I wonder what happened that they gifted us with Berry?
  • irish Beccy 2010/04/07 18:55:54
    irish
    +1
    the national enquirer found him out! national enquirer
  • debrara... irish 2010/04/07 20:07:31
    debrarae POTL _ PWCM
    +1
    Bingo ...
  • irish debrara... 2010/04/08 11:04:34
    irish
    +1
    thanks!
  • Beccy irish 2010/04/07 23:57:43
    +1
    I wasn't a big Ewards fan but he would have been better then BHO
  • irish Beccy 2010/04/08 11:05:16
    irish
    +1
    maybe ,maybe not. remember they are all the same . they sell their souls to the puppet masters no matter which party they claim to be.
  • debrara... Beccy 2010/04/08 19:16:33
    debrarae POTL _ PWCM
    +1
    at this point ... "I" would be better than HIM!
    comment
    enlightened one
    +6
  • irish enlight... 2010/03/27 11:34:11
    irish
    +1
    i agree.
  • chaoski... enlight... 2010/03/28 04:41:48
    chaoskitty123
    +3
    He lied to Congress saying there was no secret deal with the Pharms just before they went on break last year and then a day or so later the HuffingtonPost revealed the proof of that deal... can't get more truthful for the left than the Huff and most were absolutely stunned but did believe the news. Republicans couldn't do much with that info though because they wouldn't have the votes to impeach... but after the elections, if the Republicans win big or just get back both Houses with a slight majority in each... there will be enough angry Democrats in Washington DC to maybe support the Republicans if they tried to impeach Obama. Remember... Clinton wasn't impeached for having sex with Monica Lewinski, he was impeached for lying to Congress about it and only not removed from office because the act had nothing to do with Clintons actual job or the nations interests... this would.

So the best way to go after Obama is his lying to Congress but that has to wait until after the elections to have a realistic chance.
  • irish chaoski... 2010/03/28 09:59:56
    irish
    +1
    and the fact that big pharma wrote this bill.
  • enlight... chaoski... 2010/03/28 13:21:06
    enlightened one
    +2
    I have to agree that the congress has more than enough on Obama to impeach him. I am sure that nothing will be done about his credentials since both sides knew from the onset all that was needed to know. I am actually for cleaning house on Washington DC. There is too much corruption. I think before they sign anything into law they should all have copy of the U.S. Constitution in front of them. And of course, they should every line of a bill before signing it. Of course, everyone should see who had input and who stands to gain. If it isn't the People it should not be signed.
  • irish enlight... 2010/03/28 13:22:55
    irish
    +1
    i agree and cleansing d.c. not only put a copy of the constitution in front of them but have a professor of political science hold classes on explaining it to them.
  • Beccy enlight... 2010/04/07 17:33:56
    +2
    I always wondered if he was the antichrist?
  • debrara... Beccy 2010/04/08 19:17:28
    debrarae POTL _ PWCM
    +2
    I think him being a MARXIST/COMMUNIST/LIBERAL is BAD enough ... Don't you think?
  • Beccy debrara... 2010/04/09 01:07:34
    +2
    Yes, but he's pretty evil
  • debrara... Beccy 2010/04/09 01:13:12
    debrarae POTL _ PWCM
    +1
    Goes hand in hand with Marxist/Communist/Liberal ...
  • pamela Beccy 2010/04/10 16:25:56
    pamela
    +1
    I don't actually think of him as the antichrist, but definitely an informant, do most of the dirty work, just as a start to bring America down, and start clashes all over the world, to start the coming of the end of the world.
  • Beccy pamela 2010/04/10 17:14:42
    +2
    He sure is trying his hardest.
  • chaoskitty123 2010/03/27 01:17:57
    comment
    chaoskitty123
    +5
    Well, looks like the birther issue is back on the plate again because I heard about this last year and no one could find it... I'm just waiting for the left to pop in and start screaming... you know you're a birther, a racist and a hater right Irish?
  • irish chaoski... 2010/03/27 11:35:23
    irish
    +1
    oh yeah,of course. seeking the truth on an issue makes you a nut case! must be something to hide,right? strange that from his own mouth he admitted it yet no one wants to see that.
  • enlight... irish 2010/03/27 17:48:15
    enlightened one
    +1
    Irish seeking the truth about a man in office who has no connection to the United States is only what an intelligent wise person should do. I had to come to your defense. Too many sheeple who bow down to this unaccomplished, unpatriotic politician always plays the mudslinging tactic and automatically screams out derogatory comments to cover his god's nakedness. I have to say he has to realize that this man Obama would watch him die in the streets and has no care about him at all.
  • irish enlight... 2010/03/28 10:00:33
    irish
    +1
    well said,and thank you!

2014/04/23 14:23:56