Obama administration planning on injecting microchips into the veins of our soldiers. Think this is the first step before all U.S. citizens will be forced to have microchips injected into our bodies to monitor each and every one of us?

tncdel 2012/05/09 16:09:49
See report here:
http://personalliberty.com/2012/05/08/u-s-developing-microchi...

Our troops have been protecting us. Now it's our turn to protect them. I strongly urge everyone to let your reps and senators in Congress know you won't tolerate this Big Bro. move upon our soldiers. If we don't stop it from happening to them, the handwriting is on the wall that the rest of us will be next.

• melania 2013/03/16 01:19:38
    NO [tell us why not].
    melania
    The reason i say no and i want my voice to be heard and president Barack Obama ,what is this microchip all about taking away our privacy ,violating the laws thats incorrect okay also i know that you obama want for terrorist to stop or whatever the reason u believe it is but your job is to take care of that without having to control us the people .So do your job to get people and work for the world without having to violate admenments
  • DIANE 2013/03/15 16:44:10
    NO [tell us why not].
    DIANE
    THEY WILL HAVE TO GIVE ME A ONE WAY TICKET TO ANOTHER COUNTRY CAUSE IT WILL BE OVER MY DEAD BODY BEFORE THEY INJECT ME!!!!!!!!!!!
  • TJ 2012/05/13 18:42:35
    NO [tell us why not].
    TJ
    First of all....This would be a DOD decision, and congress's, Not the Obama admin....Of course they will have a veto in this if it is made into law, or fought on a legal and federal level. Beyond that.....This could be just for soldiers. And I think that this could help in identifying our soldiers that are MIA, or POW's. In my opinion, the troops who have them implanted must have the right to disable them if they would like to after returning to civilian life. If the Gov't were to demand such a thing of me, I would ask them if I could put something in them so that could know everything and everywhere they were without them knowing it. Believe me....Nobody will be putting anything into me like this EVER!!! That is a violation of my LIBERTY, and Privacy.....Hell, the Gov't and the Patriot Act took away Habeus Corpus, and many of the checks and balances that were basic ways to make sure that the Gov't doesn't become too powerful. If this were to happen to citizens, I would call for all out protests. I am sure that almost every American would agree that implanting these chips violates their being, in one form or another.

This is a very slippery slope, if headed down. I would urge the Gov't to make sure that the rights of its citizens are PROTECTED AND MANDATED by law, overseen...

This is a very slippery slope, if headed down. I would urge the Gov't to make sure that the rights of its citizens are PROTECTED AND MANDATED by law, overseen and checked to make sure that if indeed they are used (chips), that it is ONLY for a very specific purpose, and not for any other than those agreed to upon before they are implanted.

Again, in War, these could be useful to identify missing and killed soldiers in action. I don't believe they will ever be powerful enough to track from much distance. I would only agree to implanting them for that purpose and that purpose alone. Again, making sure that they can be removed after service would be mandatory.
    There can be SOME good by using these, but lets also remember that MANY wars have been fought without these, and we have the means already to investigate a soldiers demise/capture. However, the chip could confirm death, OR....and this is the biggest OR....that they are still alive. In that case we could use the chip to find/rescue/track the individual's location without any doubt. It could be a blessing for BOTH the family, and the Soldier themselves.
    I look at this cautiously, and only if used for specific purposes. I will say this again....NO TRACkING CHIP will EVER be implanted in me by the GOV't. I would fight any law making it so, and I would not give up the fight until I made certain that it could and will never happen...For the soldiers who protect our flag and our liberty with their lives, I would ask that they be given the choice to decide for themselves as a whole, and given the chance to make an informed consent if presented this action. Our Armed Forces as a whole are still Volunteer Forces. I would not ask them to do something that I would not want or needed. I am not fighting in battle. I will not be. Therefor I do not need a chip. However under the situation of war and my service, I would consider a chip being implanted in me, if only for the reasons I stated above. The gov't is there (or should be) to protect our life, and liberty. NOT limit it for any reason......such a slippery slope. Be cautious when walking into that good KNIGHT.
  • tncdel TJ 2012/05/14 10:17:58
    tncdel
    +1
    Obama has been ordering our military by executive order. Ordered that DADT be discontinued, and many other things that he has ordered WITHOUT the permission of Congress in the military and other areas. Think we got into the war with Libya with congressional approval?
  • LEFT IS NOT RIGHT 2012/05/13 12:57:52 (edited)
    YES [tell us why you think so].
    LEFT IS NOT RIGHT
    +3
    Orwell was right!

chip implants
  • TheR 2012/05/13 08:36:24
  • tncdel TheR 2012/05/14 10:19:05
    tncdel
    +3
    You're sick-minded.
  • TheR tncdel 2012/05/14 12:34:03 (edited)
    TheR
    +2
    I'm sick minded? Now every time I hear the Name Obama, I cover my ass.
  • Israel TheR 2012/05/16 07:47:04
  • Bucky 2012/05/13 08:00:41
    YES [tell us why you think so].
    Bucky
    +2
    The 4th Reich comes to America?!

4th reich america
  • wysiwis 2012/05/13 00:12:42
    YES [tell us why you think so].
    wysiwis
    +3
    What better place than to start with a "captive" audience. Makes me happy That I retired many years ago!
  • carl 2012/05/12 15:32:56
    YES [tell us why you think so].
    carl
    +2
    That is why Obama and Obamacare need to go. Veterans for Ron Paul.
  • ScottyG - Faqueue 2012/05/11 21:46:58
    YES [tell us why you think so].
    ScottyG - Faqueue
    +9
    Let 'em try an chip me. I'll take a few out in the attempt.
  • tncdel ScottyG... 2012/05/13 18:24:32 (edited)
    tncdel
    +3
    But they may do it covertly, including the microchip in something when you get medical care, etc.

"Nurse, does this man already have the latest CVX -1045 monitoring device?"
    "No he doesn't, doctor. But we'll make sure he does before the sedative wears off."
  • ScottyG... tncdel 2012/05/13 20:05:38
    ScottyG - Faqueue
    +1
    RF scanners are cheap. And it would be easy to write a program to detect low frequency RF using a PC wireless device.
  • tncdel ScottyG... 2012/05/14 10:20:52
    tncdel
    +1
    Okay, "Mr. more-geekier-than-me." :)~
  • ScottyG... tncdel 2012/05/14 16:25:01
    ScottyG - Faqueue
    35 years in the tech industry will do that to a dude. I'm a proud geek.
  • Jack Sprat 2012/05/11 21:41:22 (edited)
    YES [tell us why you think so].
    Jack Sprat
    +7
    And guess what's next, I mean after the doggie baggets?

ObamaScare and one pill fixes all.

• rightside 2012/05/11 20:11:54
    YES [tell us why you think so].
    rightside
    +8
    These kinds of things always start out with the greatest of intentions, but all along there is an ulterior motive.
  • USC Gam... rightside 2012/05/12 00:00:59
    USC Gamecock fan
    +5
    everything in government has an ulterior motive lately. At one time it was the government of the people for the people ..now it is for the politicians and big business and the free loaders
  • rightside USC Gam... 2012/05/12 00:28:37
    rightside
    +4
    Sadly, that's too true. They should never have lifetime jobs in congress. They should wear an armband that states they are public servants and they desire no special perks.
  • USC Gam... rightside 2012/05/12 00:58:25
    USC Gamecock fan
    +5
    ABSOLUTELY They ran for the office and they wanted to be public servants but they turned things around and now we are their servants providing perks for life. This is the biggest farce ever placed on the American taxpayer.
  • Chi~Cat USC Gam... 2012/05/13 15:25:12 (edited)
    Chi~Cat
    +4
    Their pensions are out of control. Do you remember Dan Rostenkowski, IL, head of the Ways & Means Committee? Well, we all know what happened to that fat cat, and with all the articles written, I found out that after 20 years of service as a Representative, that not only will they get their bloated pension, they also receive a cushy house paid by taxpayers! I specifically remember Danny-boy fighting to keep his pension and that $260k house. Oh, they also can have free security (for the rest of their life) paid by the taxpayers as well. Nice, huh? At least he didn't get those perks when he was convicted for misusing postage stamps and served time in the pokey.

edit: inserted parens
  • USC Gam... Chi~Cat 2012/05/15 12:34:45
    USC Gamecock fan
    +2
    They are not there for the people but they are there to use the people for their gain. I am convinced if they were for us then they would limit terms and reject any effort to receive such enormous gain from the office they were elected to. this is total misuse of taxpayer monies for their gain
  • Chi~Cat USC Gam... 2012/05/15 15:14:00
    Chi~Cat
    +3
    You are absolutely right, USC. It's so terrible that they get away with this behavior. ; (
  • Chi~Cat USC Gam... 2012/05/13 15:20:52
    Chi~Cat
    +3
    Especially under this usurpers regime. Pollies are leeches that would never work as hard as their "constituents"; the real Americans that strive for the American dream, provide for their families and to be successful. Our FFs must be spinning in their graves.
  • USC Gam... Chi~Cat 2012/05/16 00:11:43
    USC Gamecock fan
    +1
    Yes I agree with you Chi~Cat. My thinking is where are they when we need them as we do now. Where is the support we need to overcome the tyranny that the obama administration is forcing on us. We vote Conservative but I never hear them open their mouth and declare that he is undermining the country. I heard today on Fox we will reach our borrowing limit just as you and I can reach a limit on credit cards. What is going to happen then. It was a sad day for America when obama took office with his change
  • Chi~Cat USC Gam... 2012/05/16 00:38:20
    Chi~Cat
    +2
    I saw that too, USC. So many wrongs on so many levels. We have to fight the good fight, do our homework, know who we are voting for (that includes judges), and persevere these turbulent times. We have no choice.
  • USC Gam... Chi~Cat 2012/05/16 01:55:48
    USC Gamecock fan
    +1
    We can only hope the voters do the right thing and vote this tyrant out of office so we can continue as a free country with the freedoms that many have fought and died for.
  • Chi~Cat USC Gam... 2012/05/16 08:16:35
    Chi~Cat
    +1
    Yes, Sir~
  • Arya 2012/05/11 15:33:41
    YES [tell us why you think so].
    Arya
    +7
    "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
    (George Orwell)

Giving up your rights does not make you more safe. Ben Franklin was correct when he said
    “people willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both”. You know this must be a VERY bad thing if even the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) and other civil liberties groups say the RFID chips are an invasion of privacy, in response to a Rhode Island school with plans to electronically track the movements of students using Radio Frequency Identification Devices (RFID). Microchips will be attached to the students' backpacks next year.

"Encouraging the placement of RFIDs on young children, even in this limited and questionable context, can only have the unintended effect of acclimating them to being monitored by the government in other contexts and wherever they go, as if it were perfectly normal and appropriate," the ACLU said.

Even the ACLU is worried about this. I think that we should all be on guard before we & our children/grandchildren, are forcefully injected with one of these chips 'for our own good & supposed safety".
  • USC Gam... Arya 2012/05/12 00:59:13 (edited)
    USC Gamecock fan
    +3
    Thank you Arya for the great comment and information my friend
  • Arya USC Gam... 2012/05/12 02:05:29 (edited)
    Arya
    +4
    Thank YOU friend. :-)
  • Israel Arya 2012/05/12 18:58:18
  • Arya Israel 2012/05/12 23:36:03
    Arya
    +3
    Thank you so much! And I'm glad that you enjoyed it. (-:
  • Israel Arya 2012/05/13 16:17:56
  • Arya Israel 2012/05/13 16:46:39
    Arya
    +3
    Forgive me for being woefully ignorant about your country's government. I knew that they took your right to bear arms away (which is as disturbing as it is scary), and that your government has become increasingly liberal (or socialist). I had no idea that it had gotten this bad for you and your fellow countrymen. I'm sad to hear it. Our 'Patriot Act' has been slowly taking our privacy rights away as well. We live in a scary time and it will take many true Patriots in both of our country's to fix the many wrongs done to us by our governments. Your Freedom Party sounds a bit like the my country's Tea Party. We CAN make a difference, we CAN right the wrongs done to
    us. I salute you! You are a Patriot!

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."
    ~Thomas Jefferson

"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot, will in this crisis shrink from the service of their country, but he who stands by it now deserves the thanks of man and woman" ~Thomas Paine
  • Israel Arya 2012/05/13 23:16:42
  • Arya Israel 2012/05/14 02:07:44
    Arya
    +1
    Our counties have very similar problems due to their corrupt and tyrannical governments. We have the illegal Mexicans coming over in the millions (somewhere between 12-20 million, no one really knows). Instead of deporting the illegals, putting up a wall with boots on the ground & protecting the border, my government welcomes them. They are given free healthcare, food stamps, housing, and other benefits. In many states their children (who are here illegally in many cases), can go to college free, or for half what American students pay. They are quite literally bankrupting California. Many are violent
    criminals, and they are crowding our prisons. They are taking many of the jobs that my fellow countrymen desperately need. We aren't even supposed to call them 'illegal aliens' anymore. Apparently it's racist!
    We're in big financial trouble here, yet my government gives loads of our tax payers dollars to other countries (many our enemies), in 'foreign aid'.
    This will give you an idea of how much $ we give every year to other countries in foreign aid (and it has went up quite a bit since 2005):

The facts for a recent year appear below. Here are the top 16 recipients of U.S. foreign aid for 2005:

1. Israel 2.58 Billion

2. Egypt 1.84 Billion

3. Afghanistan 0.98 Billion

4. Pakistan 0.70 Billion

...

1. Israel 2.58 Billion

2. Egypt 1.84 Billion

3. Afghanistan 0.98 Billion

4. Pakistan 0.70 Billion

5. Colombia 0.57 Billion

6. Sudan 0.50 Billion

7. Jordan 0.48 Billion

8. Uganda 0.25 Billion

9. Kenya 0.24 Billion

10. Ethiopia 0.19 Billion

11. South Africa 0.19 Billion

12. Peru 0.19 Billion

13. Indonesia 0.18 Billion

14. Bolivia 0.18 Billion

15. Nigeria 0.18 Billion

16. Zambia 0.18 Billion
  • Israel Arya 2012/05/14 13:46:59

2014/10/02 06:44:53