Obama - Biden 2012: For A Better America

Mopvyzo 2012/07/05 16:02:55
Related Topics: Obama, Biden, America, 2012

• luvguins 2012/07/05 17:45:48
    luvguins
    +8
    Now that is the look of a great president and a great administration looking forward to and ready for 4 more years leading us after November 6th is over. Obama 2012

• nothingbutthetruth 2012/07/06 08:14:12
    nothingbutthetruth
    +2
    Four more years of President Obama will be a great success!
    ObamaBiden
  • Pinball Wizard 2012/07/06 05:39:36
    Pinball Wizard
    +1
    Great slide show & I do like orchestra music sometimes.
  • Starman 2012/07/06 03:02:04
  • findthelight2000 2012/07/06 01:28:54
    findthelight2000
    +2
    Barack Obama will undoubtedly go down in history as one of our greatest Presidents. Four more years!
  • Xed0 2012/07/05 21:43:59
    Xed0
    I once thought Mankind had gone as low as it possibly could go with stupidity, so I ask you this Mopeder...Who in the hell gave you a shovel?
    And how in the hell did you dig deep enough to not see what Obama is doing to this country?

Apparently you dug deep enough Your seeing things through rose colored hues, because the only thing great that man has passed is the dump he took the first day in office.
  • Sissy 2012/07/05 19:55:00
    Sissy
    +3
    They have been "Better for America" since 2008.
  • Keeping It Real 2012/07/05 18:39:53
  • MJ 2012/07/05 18:08:59
    MJ
    +5
    Yes! Obama for a Better America!!
  • Stacie 2012/07/05 18:04:27
    Stacie
    +1
    Obama - Biden 2012 will be a death sentence for our country and all that we hold dear.
  • Sissy Stacie 2012/07/05 19:57:25 (edited)
    Sissy
    +3
    Nonsense. Everything you held so dear darn near went off the cliff beginning back in 2000 when the last Administration took office and drove us into a war of choice that caused death and destruction, let alone what they cost us on the home front.
  • Stacie Sissy 2012/07/06 03:01:33
    Stacie
    Bush has been out of office for 4 years, and Obama hasn't done a damn thing to change what HE claims Bush did wrong. It is well past the time that Obama, his Administration and Supporters stood up like the adult men and women that they are supposed to be. The blame now lies solely on their shoulders, not those of President Bush.

Obama promised a change for the better and never delivered. Our country cannot risk another four years of this man's lies, ineptness, broken promises, arrogance, ignorance and racial discord.

You can bitch about President George W Bush all you want, but he was was a far better president than the one that is currently in office.

Bush was not perfect, but his patriotism and love for his country is unquestionable.

If he promised to do something, he damn well tried to do it.

By the way, the only persons that drove us in to a war, were the terrorists that attacked innocent American civilians on that horrible day in September.

The terrorists, Al Qaeda, responsible for the atrocities that occurred on September 11, 2001 hold no allegiance one single country, but rather many. Ergo, a war against them will span more than one country. Those who cannot see or recognize this are blind.
  • Sissy Stacie 2012/07/06 11:25:51
    Sissy
    So what are you bitching about? ("Obama hasn't done a damn thing.....") That was the plan wasn't it? Make him fail and who cares if the whole hurting country fails with him? Great leadership the Pubs offer, eh?

You must have missed the memo where it said that "Iraq had nothing to do with the attack on this country". 16 of the 17 terrorists came from the land of our very good "friends" the Saudi's" If we were going to go to war over 9/11, it should have been to their shores, not to a country who we leveled and killed tens of thousands of their own innocents. Who are we to say that lives in America are any more precious than those in other countries?

Perhaps if the Bush/Cheney cabal would have kept focused on Tora Bora instead of trying desperately to link Iraq with the attack, we wouldn't have had to have this conversation now. Ya think?
  • Stacie Sissy 2012/07/06 12:30:32
    Stacie
    No, I don't think.

In fighting a war against terrorism, one must go where the terrorists are.

Al Qaeda was responsible for the 9/11 attacks and they show allegiance to terrorism, not countries. As a result, their organization and it's members are spread out across many countries.

Also, by the way, the only person that has caused Obama's many failures is Obama himself.
  • Sissy Stacie 2012/07/06 12:50:40
    Sissy
    Al Queda and the Iraqi's were sworn enemies and Bin Laden and Saddam were not in cahoots as the Bush/Cheney cabal tried to make us believe. Thus we sent precious blood and treasure to that god forsaken war and could have saved a trillion dollars right there.

BTW: Then you're also saying that the enormous failures of the first eight years of this new century can be laid squarely on the incompetent that was governing at that time, eh?
  • Stacie Sissy 2012/07/06 18:45:55
    Stacie
    What I am saying is that the fact that Obama is four years into his presidency, what Bush did or did not do is out of the equation.

Obama has not even attempted to fix errors that he claims Bush made, and in some cases, has chosen to continue use of procedures and policies that he denounced to begin with.

The man has absolutely no honor. You can continue buying into his lies if you want to, but the majority of Americans are refusing to do so anymore, and rightly so.

Your comment about Iraq and Al Qaeda is complete BS, as their are many Al Qaeda operatives in both Iraq and Afghanistan, as well as many other countries.

*****************************...

The Blog
    WikiLeaks: The Iraq-Al Qaeda Connection Confirmed, Again
    6:31 AM, Apr 26, 2011 • By THOMAS JOSCELYN

A former Guantanamo detainee “was identified as an Iraqi intelligence officer who relocated to Afghanistan (AF) in 1998 where he served as a senior Taliban Intelligence Directorate officer in Mazar-E-Sharif,” according to a recently leaked assessment written by American intelligence analysts. The former detainee, an Iraqi named Jawad Jabber Sadkhan, “admittedly forged official documents and reportedly provided liaison between the governments of Afghanistan and Iraq.”

Sadkhan’...

*****************************...

The Blog

Sadkhan’s Al Qaeda ties reached all the way to Osama bin Laden, according to the intelligence assessment. He reportedly received money from Osama bin Laden both before and after the September 11 attacks.

Identification by senior Al Qaeda member

In Afghanistan, Sadkhan served under another Iraqi Al Qaeda member: Abdul Hadi al Iraqi. According to the Gitmo analysts’ assessment, Al Iraqi “identified [Sadkhan] in a letter as an Iraqi intelligence officer who relocated to Afghanistan where he was associated with Taliban and Al-Qaida leadership.”

Abdul Hadi Al Iraqi’s identification of Sadkhan is especially important. Al Iraqi was a major in Saddam Hussein’s military before relocating to Afghanistan, where he became one of Osama bin Laden’s top lieutenants in the 1990s. Al Iraqi led al Qaeda’s elite Arab 055 Brigade, which fought alongside the Taliban in Afghanistan.

In addition to being a top Al Qaeda and Taliban military commander, Al Iraqi was also involved in Al Qaeda’s international operations. For example, Al Iraqi met with two of the July 7, 2005 London bombers in northern Pakistan. Although the two had volunteered to fight against coalition forces in Afghanistan or Iraq, Al Iraqi recognized their potential for committing attacks in the West and re-purposed them for the 7/7 operation.
  • Sissy Stacie 2012/07/07 11:27:23
    Sissy
    What you claim here is the very first time I've heard it anywhere and I read and listen a lot.
  • Stacie Sissy 2012/07/07 19:38:52
    Stacie
    I included the references with article.

You are more than welcome to verify them.
  • LindaM 2012/07/05 17:50:21
    LindaM
    +7
    Very nice.
  • luvguins 2012/07/05 17:45:48
    luvguins
    +8
  • fuzzy Ken "In G*d We Trust" 2012/07/05 16:24:26
  • WF - Rumpelstiltskin -PWCM~JLA 2012/07/05 16:21:12
  • fuzzy K... WF - Ru... 2012/07/05 16:34:05
    fuzzy Ken "In G*d We Trust"
    +1
    Great videos. Thanks.
  • Max7 2012/07/05 16:06:34
  • fuzzy K... Max7 2012/07/05 16:29:48
  • carolynb fuzzy K... 2012/07/05 17:35:11
    carolynb
    +4
    Funny how cons are so willing to believe everything this guy says now, but when he was loving Obama, they hated him, and it is the same with Justice Roberts. He was great when he voted on behalf of the cons, but now that he said the hc law is constitutional, he is nothing but a bum and must be on drugs for his seizures.
  • LindaM carolynb 2012/07/05 17:49:56
    LindaM
    +4
    Gee, they sound like mutts group. Just flipping and a flopping.
  • carolynb LindaM 2012/07/05 17:51:46
    carolynb
    +4
    Ya, how true. lol
  • fuzzy K... LindaM 2012/07/05 18:37:52
    fuzzy Ken "In G*d We Trust"
    +1
    You didn't watch and think before posting, did you?
  • fuzzy K... carolynb 2012/07/05 18:36:53
    fuzzy Ken "In G*d We Trust"
    +1
    Funny how libs are too lazy to even watch a 4 minute video.
    Had you done so you would have known Damon's comments were NOT the focal point. It was an episode of a usually liberal show and the taking points were actually quite legitimate.
  • LindaM fuzzy K... 2012/07/05 19:03:31
    LindaM
    +2
    Why don't you think before making judgments. I can't listen because I am deaf. Why would you put up a video unless it was derogatory. That's your norm. I've heard where Matt is very much for Romney. So before you start slamming people I suggest you think before spouting off.
  • fuzzy K... LindaM 2012/07/05 19:20:03
    fuzzy Ken "In G*d We Trust"
    +1
    Why don't you take your own advice?
    You assumed I knew you were deaf. Funny but when I see a post of "Gee, they sound like mutts group." I take it both literally and figuratively.
    You assumed that the video was derogatory and discounted it. Can you read lips? If you can you might want to try watching and comment after that.

If you cannot read lips and are therefor unable to read what they say then perhaps you should withhold comment.

Example: I withheld comment of the Twilight movies until I sat down and watched a few.

Now what could be lstl5's excuse for not watching the video?
  • LindaM fuzzy K... 2012/07/05 19:30:06 (edited)
    LindaM
    +2
    I was talking about Roberts. I did read what you all said about him, so back off. Matt is very much for Romney. Obviously you flip flop about Roberts.
    I can't read lips from those that mumble. You must speak clearly and NOT mumble. Maybe you should educate yourself before you judge.
    P.S. Your video's are usually biased so we know where your coming from. As far as Istl5 is concerned, I'm sure she feels the same when seeing a video from you.
    Example: I've watched and had sub titles to the Twilight movies and they are still lame.
  • fuzzy K... LindaM 2012/07/05 20:05:39
    fuzzy Ken "In G*d We Trust"
    um... I never commented on Roberts.
    The video I posted is from The Young Turks. They have won awards and are featured on Al Gore's Current TV. http://current.com/shows/the-... Not exactly a bastion of right wing philosophy.
    The host is Cenk Uygur who has appeared as a commentator and/or has/had a show on MSNBC, CNN Headline News, E! Entertainment Television, Aljazeera, ABC News, Voice of America, NPR and the Fox News Channel. Once again, not exactly a list of right wing outlets.

If you really have paid attention to videos (and links) I've posted you would have seen that they usually are from pretty unbiased or even normally left wing publications or shows. I know you liberals don't listen when something is from Fox News or the NY Post.

Perhaps you need to open your eyes and mind.
  • LindaM fuzzy K... 2012/07/05 20:36:50
    LindaM
    +1
    You are repeating the same stuff over and over. We've heard/seen it all before. Your right I normally don't listen/read fox but when I want a laugh I will tune in. Thanks for your advice, heard that before also.
  • fuzzy K... LindaM 2012/07/05 21:49:20
    fuzzy Ken "In G*d We Trust"
    +1
    I can understand you discounting what right wing pundits say (I don't even listen to most of them) but when traditionally liberal commentators say the same thing,you might want to take notice.

No comment on Cenk Uygur, The Young Turks or Current TV?

If you've gotten the same advice before perhaps you should consider that the people who give you that advice might be right.

come to the dark side we have cookies
  • LindaM fuzzy K... 2012/07/05 22:04:35
    LindaM
    +1
    Can't comment on Cenk Uygur, don't watch it, never heard of it. I do take notice of liberals. Most of what the cons say means nothing to me anymore because I've heard it all before and nothing new has been added. Same thing, day after day after day.
  • fuzzy K... LindaM 2012/07/06 13:25:25
    fuzzy Ken "In G*d We Trust"
    I reiterate:
    "when traditionally liberal commentators say the same thing,(as conservative ones) you might want to take notice."

Regarding The Young Turks and Cenk Uygur; have you heard of Current TV or Al Gore?
  • findthe... LindaM 2012/07/06 01:36:26 (edited)
    findthelight2000
    +1
    Fuzzy K likes cookies with his tea!

teapartier tea and cookies teapartier tea and cookies

Here is what I say:

teapartier tea and cookies
  • LindaM findthe... 2012/07/06 01:39:06
    LindaM
    +1
    ain't he sweet? lol
  • carolynb fuzzy K... 2012/07/05 19:52:03
    carolynb
    +3
    Ya, I have heard it all before. Obama hasnt fulfilled all of his promises because he couldnt, some because he didnt have the backing of congress, and some he hasnt gotten too. He is but a man, but he has really tried, and I am willing to give him another term. Romney will do nothing for the middle class, and he already said he will waste most of his time in office repealing everything good this president has done, and the rest of the time helping the rich to get richer.

2014/10/02 08:49:13